Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 (68940 Views)

My CGPA Is Low And I Need To Finish With 2.1 / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / Why You Must Not Finish With A 2.1 To Succeed At A Job Or In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by cocoduck: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
oncheckent: Op nice piece. You write pretty well. Have you ever wondered if completing the university, graduating with a first class and getting that great job is the perfect step? I know that with a little hard work graduating with a 4.6 gp is not difficult but is that it?
I studied law, graduated with a 2.5, refused to go to law school and NYSC but I got a job with a law firm two weeks searching. I stayed there for a while, switched jobs and although am presently not employed I know I can get a job anytime I feel like it. Yeah they would not be multi nationals, oil firms or the heavy players in the financial sector but there is something they give me that I will never get working with the big boys, INITIATIVE.
I ask my friends about their jobs and what I have found out is that almost everything done is monotonous. Take the guy working in a bank, he can't give a loan no matter how realistic a proposal is except it meets a standard. The guys in the stock brocking firms can't take a leap except the bosses scrutinize and approve it.
What am saying this, what's wrong with getting that great grade have a number of certificates and fellowships here and there but instead of working or going into business try out something creative, outside the norm. Society has dictated to us that having the job, putting a little aside, getting that car, building that house, and retiring with that handsome balance in mutual funds is the ideal pattern. I refuse totally to be compliant, I refuse to be just another guy. We are not original even in our innovations, we say its 'something new' but the idea is an embellishment of something seen or heard somewhere. We talk about opportunities abounding but we still find shelter in the established wood work. We attend schools that teach us little or nothing that would be useful, we slave at jobs that gives little opportunity to be creative, we just go through without making that impact we dreamed about when we were children.
My elder brother is a first class accounting graduate, overall best in his ACCA finals, has numerous fellowships to his name, has this wonderful job but yet lacking in one area, knowledge of the world outside his sphere. When I look at him I tell myself, no child of mine will ever be like him.
I have a friend who does not have a degree but is well sought after by telecommunication companies on a scale that's mad. Erricson offered him a starting salary of 450 that would be reviewed after three months knowing his academic deficiency and he refused. My immediate elder brother has a first class in something that has to do with maths a masters to booth but do you what he does for a living? Public relations!!!
I want to see the youths refusing to allow themselves follow foolhardly societies precepts. Put your brain to better use, see and do things differently and know that destiny is not prescribed but handwritten.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by offiahPman: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
@olu...this is a nice post,i love it.
I am a proud 2:1 product.in fact,am feeling cocky based on one side whenever i remeber that i made 2:1.though i must say that i was not easy but it happened,why beacause i wanted it,i prayed for it.
The problem with most undergraduate is the fact that most of them do not desire anything while entering into university.they only desire and long for "FUN".you have to desire something(positive).and pray and work hard towards it.i assure you,you will make it.
I shall never forget the day i collected my statement of result.the joy that registered in my heart was immeasurable.though i'm unemployed today but i have great hope.
@olu...any jod/recruitment advert...please,am interested.here is my email adress...offiahpatrick1@gmail.com.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by bayulll01(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=cocoduck][/quote]
don't mind the mofo,he think first class and 2.1 is the big thing,if everybody graduated with what u mention then there will plenty job Abi,pathetic ur government is deluded and they don't have plan for the future,if 10 thousand leave Nysc every 3mobth and ur useless government is not providing two hundred job every year, keep living in ur deluded world
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by bayulll01(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
don't mind the mofo,he think first class and 2.1 is the big thing,if everybody
graduated with what u mention then there will plenty job Abi,pathetic ur government
is deluded and they don't have plan for the future,if 10 thousand leave Nysc every
3mobth and ur useless government is not providing two hundred job every year, keep
living in ur deluded world
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olutola88: This piece is for those undergraduates that will like to seek for jobs after school but do not have solid connection. A 1st class or 2.1 will help you AVOID or ALLEVIATE the labour market frustration. Nevertheless, the ones that have influential parents, uncles and aunts can also take a cue from it because it is easier to help someone with a good result.

I am a recent graduate from a Nigerian Federal University. I finished with a strong 2.1 but I wish I made a 1st class. I would have made that First class if I were very hard working. I know many people are like me, they would have had better grades if they were more serious. What I'm saying in essence is that most of us are powerful beyond measures but we do not realize how powerful we could be.

Finishing with a 2.1 is just about having 3.5 out of total 5.0 CGPA. One can achieve this by mixing Bs with Cs in your courses. I had many friends that didn't have solid academic background, weren't very quick at learning but struggled to finish with 3.5, 3.6 after a lot of hard work. Not to talk of many of you that are sharp, it's just that you are too lazy. I was also a lazy brat but that's bygone because I've learnt my lessons.

As a result of the very high rate of unemployment in Nigeria, employers use all possible strategies to pre screen as many as possible applicants and the most popular is the class of degree.

9 out of every 10 Graduate Trainee adverts ask for a minimum of 2.1. The other thing they use in pre screening is age and many also require to have a minimum of 5 credits including maths and english @ one sitting for O'level.

Now let's analyze it: By the time KPMG, Ernst & Young, PWC, Akintola Deloitte, Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Total, Schlumberger, Diamond Bank, GTB, Zenith, First Bank, Nigerian Stock Exchange, P&G, Unilever, Honey well, Nestle, Cadbury, Guiness, Nigerian Breweries, Consolidated Breweries, PZ Cussons, etc all advertise graduate trainee positions and they all ask for a minimum of 2.1. How do you think someone that finished with a 2.2 will feel?

I'm currently observing NYSC and I've been applying for jobs. Many of my fellow corps members always ask me to share latest job openings with them but many of them have not been able to apply for any because they finished with below 2.1. I hope we all have an idea how frustrating this could be, for you not to have the privilege to prove yourself even when you might be better and more employable than some of us that finished with 2.1 and 1st class.

As I'm writing this piece, I have two friends that just got job offers from a reputable multinational company in Nigeria. Guess what? They are both still serving and will resume immediately after NYSC in October. You know what? One of them finished with a 1st class and the other with a strong 2.1.

I know some of you will ask about me, I'm also at the last stage of interview and I have reached some recruitment stages in other good companies. All I need is Almighty God's favour and your prayers can also help land a job offer in some days time *lol*.

Many of us have been misled. We've been made to believe that even if you finish with good grades, you still won't get a good job in Nigeria if you don't have connection. For those that will listen, I can confidently tell you that we still have Firms that act with INTEGRITY in Nigeria, Organizations that will hire you based on your abilities, Companies that will not compromise standards, Employers that will give you an offer without knowing even a gate man. Many Multinationals in Nigeria fall in that category. At least, I know of Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) and Procter & Gamble(P&G). We have many others but those are the two I've had comprehensive experience with.

Finishing with a 2.1 is very easy only if one can put in the required effort and above all pray to God. For the atheists, just keep working hard, working smart and always have a destination. I know you will believe in God someday*lmao*

In Conclusion, one of the commonest things in life is seeing talented people that are unsuccessful. Many of us are gifted but we are just too lazy to make the best use of our potential. If Talent sleeps, Hard work will outshine Talent.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Ehimenboy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

I'm planing on doing my masters next year and the schools I'm interested in, said I''m qualified for a scholarship because of my grades! Get those good grades and do not stop trying to improve yourself!
While you leave for your masters, does the company still regard you as their employee?
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
cocoduck:
You are a fool for making such a statement, I am a christian, Lazy ;minded people like you think that business is hard like impossible
FYI it is not, but is is equally not easy because nothing good in life come easy. what you really needs in life is BASIC EDUCATION, it is not gotten in the four walls of your UNI. In 2008 VOA during the credit crunch that 75% of jobs in the US is from small businesses, so that is the real benchmark of knowing when the economy of a country is growing or in recession, because it contributes to the HDI, GDP does not really tell the story. common sense they say is not common, any ways good luck jumping from office to office like a monkey searching for non existing jobs, since you don't want to build yours but want the ones built by others. please google IKEA.

look at the so called engineers we have in Nigeria, up till now we are still battling with poor power supply. what then is the use of these zombies?
You are still not speaking with your sense and that is an issue !

If everybody should create business , who are those that will work the business for you ?

You are a very poor christian , how could somebody laboured for 3/4/5/6years and you tagged the effort of such person ''useless certificate'' !!

We all know the reason for epileptic power supply in Nigeria but Ignorant like you still put the blames on Nigerian Engineers instead of conspiracy of Federal Government/Gas companies and Generator importers !!!

Four walls of school shall make me a better enterprenuer than you do because I would be able to interprete economic indices than you do with your basic education!

Succesful businessman like Dangote,Steve,Bill,Mark etc can never be this succesful without folks who passed through four walls of UNI !!!

Remain foolish in your life by denying your children four walls of Uni ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
You're just being rhetorical here right?

Its a simple question. So do you owe yourself a duty?
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Ehimenboy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm redirecting this question to everyone: Applying for jobs while doing an Msc: two questions. One, will the organisation one is applying to recognise the about-to-be-procured certificate? Two, in a case of, say 7 months before the completion of the degree at which one is offered the employment, will the employing organisation uphold the employment until the individual is through with their programme? Thanks for your responses, in advance.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
bayulll01: don't mind the mofo,he think first class and 2.1 is the big thing,if everybody
graduated with what u mention then there will plenty job Abi,pathetic ur government
is deluded and they don't have plan for the future,if 10 thousand leave Nysc every
3mobth and ur useless government is not providing two hundred job every year, keep
living in ur deluded world

If I may ask: Should government provide job or create an enabling environment for job creation?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by gaczee99: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
I also graduated with 2'1, not strong tho, since feb and am still unemployed. So..... I believe that wen God wants to bless a person,he looks beyond the person's performance. Its still good to hav a good result o but its not an assurance to make it big in life. "Godfactor" is d most important.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: You are still not speaking with your sense and that is an issue !

If everybody should create business , who are those that will work the business for you ?

You are a very poor christian , how could somebody laboured for 3/4/5/6years and you tagged the effort of such person ''useless certificate'' !!

We all know the reason for epileptic power supply in Nigeria but Ignorant like you still put the blames on Nigerian Engineers instead of conspiracy of Federal Government/Gas companies and Generator importers !!!

Four walls of school shall make me a better enterprenuer than you do because I would be able to interprete economic indices than you do with your basic education!

Succesful businessman like Dangote,Steve,Bill,Mark etc can never be this succesful without folks who passed through four walls of UNI !!!

Interpreting economic indices.....
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:

Interpreting economic indices.....
You get problem with that right ?
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mechanics(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
segunjowo: it is not a must joor. by the time u compare available openings with the number of 2.1 in town u will understand that 2.1 cant guarantee u a job, only ur extra skill outside classroom and God can help u.
sure dats rite, am a 2.1 holder, n am using my skill to sustain myself.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olutola88: This piece is for those undergraduates that will like to seek for jobs after school but do not have solid connection. A 1st class or 2.1 will help you AVOID or ALLEVIATE the labour market frustration. Nevertheless, the ones that have influential parents, uncles and aunts can also take a cue from it because it is easier to help someone with a good result.

I am a recent graduate from a Nigerian Federal University. I finished with a strong 2.1 but I wish I made a 1st class. I would have made that First class if I were very hard working. I know many people are like me, they would have had better grades if they were more serious. What I'm saying in essence is that most of us are powerful beyond measures but we do not realize how powerful we could be.

Finishing with a 2.1 is just about having 3.5 out of total 5.0 CGPA. One can achieve this by mixing Bs with Cs in your courses. I had many friends that didn't have solid academic background, weren't very quick at learning but struggled to finish with 3.5, 3.6 after a lot of hard work. Not to talk of many of you that are sharp, it's just that you are too lazy. I was also a lazy brat but that's bygone because I've learnt my lessons.

As a result of the very high rate of unemployment in Nigeria, employers use all possible strategies to pre screen as many as possible applicants and the most popular is the class of degree.

9 out of every 10 Graduate Trainee adverts ask for a minimum of 2.1. The other thing they use in pre screening is age and many also require to have a minimum of 5 credits including maths and english @ one sitting for O'level.

Now let's analyze it: By the time KPMG, Ernst & Young, PWC, Akintola Deloitte, Shell, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, Total, Schlumberger, Diamond Bank, GTB, Zenith, First Bank, Nigerian Stock Exchange, P&G, Unilever, Honey well, Nestle, Cadbury, Guiness, Nigerian Breweries, Consolidated Breweries, PZ Cussons, etc all advertise graduate trainee positions and they all ask for a minimum of 2.1. How do you think someone that finished with a 2.2 will feel?

I'm currently observing NYSC and I've been applying for jobs. Many of my fellow corps members always ask me to share latest job openings with them but many of them have not been able to apply for any because they finished with below 2.1. I hope we all have an idea how frustrating this could be, for you not to have the privilege to prove yourself even when you might be better and more employable than some of us that finished with 2.1 and 1st class.

As I'm writing this piece, I have two friends that just got job offers from a reputable multinational company in Nigeria. Guess what? They are both still serving and will resume immediately after NYSC in October. You know what? One of them finished with a 1st class and the other with a strong 2.1.

I know some of you will ask about me, I'm also at the last stage of interview and I have reached some recruitment stages in other good companies. All I need is Almighty God's favour and your prayers can also help land a job offer in some days time *lol*.

Many of us have been misled. We've been made to believe that even if you finish with good grades, you still won't get a good job in Nigeria if you don't have connection. For those that will listen, I can confidently tell you that we still have Firms that act with INTEGRITY in Nigeria, Organizations that will hire you based on your abilities, Companies that will not compromise standards, Employers that will give you an offer without knowing even a gate man. Many Multinationals in Nigeria fall in that category. At least, I know of Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) and Procter & Gamble(P&G). We have many others but those are the two I've had comprehensive experience with.

Finishing with a 2.1 is very easy only if one can put in the required effort and above all pray to God. For the atheists, just keep working hard, working smart and always have a destination. I know you will believe in God someday*lmao*

In Conclusion, one of the commonest things in life is seeing talented people that are unsuccessful. Many of us are gifted but we are just too lazy to make the best use of our potential. If Talent sleeps, Hard work will outshine Talent.
extra skill is also required to back up ur certificate, 2.1 na 2.1 o, no one wil ask u weda u finish with a strong 2.1 or weak 2.1, companies dat do take graduates on merit are rare n nt al d time dey advertise, nowadays we stil see adverts wit experience like 3 to 5yrs, na God go help us o, wish u al d best in ur service year.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
So many misconceptions here even by those who went to school. I can even sense that those who are against 'schooling' must have had one difficult challenge or the other and may not have gone through.

My own idea about education is that its not just about learning a particular course but learning how to think, how to apply your thought, how to dream, what to dream, and how to work towards it. We all think and have dreams and goals...education sharpens your skills, creativity, increases your horizon and set you on a path to success.

Lets change our mindset
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by mechanics(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
danduchi: OP....I kw plenty people who finished with 2.2 and third class and are working in first class office.O boy shine your eyes,its either God helps you with ur first class or 2.2 or else you need to know somebody who knows another person who is married to that person and younger brother to the person who is a friend to the employer...in simple word,you need long leg
guy na true u talk o, my guy who finish with 2.2 is working wit a insurance firm and d pay is high, even some first no get job.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
mechanics: extra skill is also required to back up ur certificate, 2.1 na 2.1 o, no one wil ask u weda u finish with a strong 2.1 or weak 2.1, companies dat do take graduates on merit are rare n nt al d time dey advertise, nowadays we stil see adverts wit experience like 3 to 5yrs, na God go help us o, wish u al d best in ur service year.

There are companies that do.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: You get problem with that right ?

I think you do. Like you said its a CONSPIRACY. So don't make it look like a fact!
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by collineno11: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am also serving my nation and has been following jobberman but seems nothing is working.. Could u plssss link me up?? I tried sending u am email
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:
I think you do. Like you said its a CONSPIRACY. So don't make it look like a fact!
I can't understand you bro ?
You mean economic indicators are also conspiracy ?
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by collineno11: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Am also serving my nation and has been following jobberman but seems nothing is working.. Could u plssss link me up?? I tried sending u am email @ olutola88
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: I can't understand you bro ?
You mean economic indicators are also conspiracy ?

You said you 'can' interpret economic indices. So am asking if the
donroxy: conspiracy of Federal Government/Gas companies and Generator importers
are
donroxy: the reason for epileptic power supply in Nigeria
is part of your economic indices interpretation.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by cocoduck: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: You are still not speaking with your sense and that is an issue !

Point of correction. we all know dangote is from a rich family. I don't know much about Steve Jobs. but as for Bill gates and Mark zuckerberg go and read their histories again before you talk rubbish. As for the electricity problems why can't the think out of the box folks. like one I met. we were discussing about steam turbines. he said don't you know steam is old technology ? then tried to let him understand that it is not old technology but economics of materials then made it impossible for steam technology to keep up with IC engine. He kept on arguing like hell, he was trying to make me change my mind. I am actually building a prototype of a steam turbine. and is not even difficult its just time. I am not suprised
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by KingTom(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
finished with a 2.2 have a good job a nice car so OP I don't understand you. your skills outside the lecture room is your tool for success nothing more nothing less smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by greggng: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Go to babalawo or dibia and u re sure of ur dream job. Only one he goat and one fowl u re go to go. If u don't know the direction ask me for help lol
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:

You said you 'can' interpret economic indices. So am asking if the are is part of your economic indices interpretation.
grin na wa U ooo ... Abeg shift joor .... @ basic level of economics ''SSCE'' , you would be taught what economic indicators are ! Simple journey to google will tell your what they are ! Abegi jare ..... Make I see front !
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: grin na wa U ooo ... Abeg shift joor .... @ basic level of economics ''SSCE'' , you would be taught what economic indicators are ! Simple journey to google will tell your what they are ! Abegi jare ..... Make I see front !

U wey sabi book, na who tell u say 'conspiracy' na 'fact'? People like you need to brush-en up!. Abeg I no get energy to waste on unproductive argument. If you no get something important to say or ask, better still look. No harm in looking.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:
U wey sabi book, na who tell u say 'conspiracy' na 'fact'? People like you need to brush-en up!. Abeg I no get energy to waste on unproductive argument. If you no get something important to say or ask, better still look. No harm in looking.
Where did I stipulate conspiracy is a fact ! I think the fact that you are here to clear my doubt has actually blinded your eyes in reading my posts in between the line !!

The Minister of petroleum and Minister of Power have always alluded epileptic power supply to shortage of Gas supply ...... Is that what is giving you problem ?

Or the Federal Govt lackadaisic attitude towards power supply since first republic is the one giving you problem ?

Or maybe , the generator importers that I mentioned ?

I think you should read very well next time and bring out issues in a quoted posts before you throw criticisms .....

I don't talk what I don't know and I'm never an island thus I'm always opened to learning !!

You have to stop insinuating and possibly correct me where you think I goofed .. Or you can just shut it already !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
cocoduck:
Point of correction. we all know dangote is from a rich family. I don't know much about Steve Jobs. but as for Bill gates and Mark zuckerberg go and read their histories again before you talk rubbish. As for the electricity problems why can't the think out of the box folks. like one I met. we were discussing about steam turbines. he said don't you know steam is old technology ? then tried to let him understand that it is not old technology but economics of materials then made it impossible for steam technology to keep up with IC engine. He kept on arguing like hell, he was trying to make me change my mind. I am actually building a prototype of a steam turbine. and is not even difficult its just time. I am not suprised
I don't know the IQ of whom you related with but what I'm seeing with you is never a superb IQ ! .... There are so many points I have stated against you but you just avoid them @ will !!

Dangote is from rich family , then what does that imply ? ...... Is he the only one from rich family in Nigeria ?

Talking with you is not inspiring because you just jump out of point of discussion @ will .......

To keep you focused , my own resolution is :

Pray to God , respect all, protect yourself and endeavour to choose the pathway where you think you can perform exceedingly well while contributing your quotas to the positive development of the world and humanity !!

If you don't reply me with something challenging , I think I'm done with you !!

Na u win cheesy !!
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by kaboninc(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: Where did I stipulate conspiracy is a fact ! I think the fact that you are here to clear my doubt has actually blinded your eyes in reading my posts in between the line !!

The Minister of petroleum and Minister of Power have always alluded epileptic power supply to shortage of Gas supply ...... Is that what is giving you problem ?

Or the Federal Govt lackadaisic attitude towards power supply since first republic is the one giving you problem ?

Or maybe , the generator importers that I mentioned ?

I think you should read very well next time and bring out issues in a quoted posts before you throw criticisms .....

I don't talk what I don't know and I'm never an island thus I'm always opened to learning !!

You have to stop insinuating and possibly correct me where you think I goofed .. Or you can just shut it already !

Mr...granted you never said so EXPLICITLY. But even from your argument, you're IMPLYING that CONSPIRACY is a FACT! Read through your comments. Am not interested in how you use words am just interested in what you mean when you use words.

If the government is insisting that the power output is as a result of poor gas supply, and the generator importers are seizing the opportunity, does it then translate to a conspiracy between the government and the importers? From your arguments the answer is in the affirmative; my question to you is: how factual can this 'conspiracy' be said to be a 'fact'? *Note the way I put my question.

Don't go around insulting people you don't even have an idea of who they are on a faceless forum.
Re: Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 by cocoduck: 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
donroxy: I don't know the IQ of whom you related with but what I'm seeing with you is never a superb IQ ! .... There are so many points I have stated against you but you just avoid them @ will !!

Dangote is from rich family , then what does that imply ? ...... Is he the only one from rich family in Nigeria ?

Talking with you is not inspiring because you just jump out of point of discussion @ will .......

To keep you focused , my own resolution is :

Pray to God , respect all, protect yourself and endeavour to choose the pathway where you think you can perform exceedingly well while contributing your quotas to the positive development of the world and humanity !!

If you don't reply me with something challenging , I think I'm done with you !!

Na u win cheesy !!
Common sense is not common. simple economics tells that if there is too much supply of a particular goods or services then prices will fall and vice versa. so 2.1 and first class are so many in Nigeria I mean them plenty plenty full every where the ones that get the job are just the very tip of the iceberg
and one question I have to ask is who are those others you guys always talk about.
you always say have an edge over others. who are this others. fellow first class materials like yourself? with masters at havard and oxford. so I don't know who they are please tell me I am eager to know who they are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.