Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69738 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Wisdytech(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Shaking my head for THE LADIES!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by mencade5(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmmm
*looks at her seductively*

temi do you mind helping us in this issue? Why the green light yet no green?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guyz beware....those ladies can decline their green light signal. Bt before that always av it in mind what to say incase if she was to play game or outsmart the green light signal. From #experience

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
otusnorahs: Greenlight actually means being interested in sometn bt nt being able to voice out ur feelings. Most gurls re guilty of dt. Me? I myt b too shy to confront it bt will approach it d other way flashing d greenlightt. Then it will look to u as if u made d first move. I did that to a guy way back, I excused him n engaged him in a conversation. He then turned around n did d 'chyking'. I even 'styled' for him for a long tym. Bt today we re happily married. Sometimes d grrenlight works. At times it doesn't.

This is what I call 'contribution'' to a subject...not wat temigracie and her co-horts are saying!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by firstolalekan(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..LWKMDFH ooo...

Lets continue the ministry, my dear sister....
Chai! angry
How I wish she gave out small expo, I for jus...
*angry*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

ADAMU...you need to grow up!...

i tot this nairaland was for 18+....

LOL. Continue abusing us. And expect us to be nice. *popcorn*

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oluwasaeon: yes bro....#Cfc..ktbffh

Ko ni baje fun e. Chelsea till we both die.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
coolbibz:

lol I'm really not a fan of jumping from one lady to another. If I must give in to the "green light", we have to be in a relationship (Not being prudish, but I'm not a fan of taking advantage of people either). And before I delve into a relationship with a lady, I must be convinced it's worth the stress— it has to be a propitious one. 3 weeks wasn't just enough for me. Like I said, I like her, we are still a lot chummy. When I'm convinced we could go past that, I'll definitely do the needful.

Aaw I like this...You know what you want. Keep it up...I cant debate you here
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by iamord(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol ehem (clears throat)... Didnt mean an exercise book undecided but a novel or any a set work book. Id usually borrow books that we can discuss afterwards

Lol! actually you were throwing some valid points so I thought I get an exercise book(e tey since man finish school) but if youu don't mind we can do revision together.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

Guy no b their fault...most of d ladies that flood in here are secondary school leavers...they are d ones quick to make comments and talk out of point...only on few occassions do u see reasonable ladies wit sane minds talkin here...for example Ishilove...shes an example of a mature mind!

Hmnm.. you must be the man she borrowed a book from..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by buJu234: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Someone almost sack himself cos he thought that his female coworker was giving him the so called green light via she always giving the guy 360 hug every morning and always coming to his office to gist.

These led d guy to touch the lady's yansh or buttock that was how she screamed and drew the attention of the MD...

It was God that saved him...

So sometimes this so called green light na dangerous light.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by firstolalekan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
olulove: There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: how may i help you?
lady: your ATM machine just debited #2000
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed to the trolley for dispense error form.
lady: should i fill it?
me: yes
after filling the form i directed her to my ATM custodian for further resolution and submission.
she said thank you and left..she later came to ask me how long it will take to the reverse the transaction, i said 24hr...she said thank you and left
she came back for the third time.

lady: pls will i get the alert on my fone?

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

Badoo!
Take am easy o
one day, eco bank go remove your banner o
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
xynerise:
Their understanding of greenlight might be your red light grin
Ladies...playing with words and expect you put to the riddles together and if you ain't able to put it because you possess some ego, they term it "insensitivity" or "ungentlemanly"...#justthinkingaloud#
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
xynerise:
Their understanding of greenlight might be your red light grin
She knows what she is doing...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamord: if its green light ladies always feel too shy too talk or act..

But if na to ask for airtime, birthday gift, phone, or money. Hmmm .. the words just comes out with ease like a pastor speaking tongues

Laff wan kill me troway o!....u bad o
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
mencade5: *looks at her seductively*

temi do you mind helping us in this issue? Why the green light yet no green?
..lol...Mencade darling...

I hate green..its not for me....

I love showing blue lights....And i show it to special guys only....

**covers face with 30 yards of ankara***

Mencade5, will you marry moi??....**shines my Mecca teeth**
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

And what incentive to we have to explain? You guys are already calling us names. It's more entertaining to just read quietly.

You can't please everyone at the same time especially the psychos. Please count them out..

Do share three or four of your very own green-light tips. I'm very much interested to know the ones orchestrated by smart ones.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

Its 3cycle..dats her moniker
thank you bro. Oya 3cycle come and share your greenlight tactics
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by godG: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Me I be fool once o. Yes.

There was this charming, kind, brilliant, and loving lady I had in school. One of the few ladies that changed my thoughts about things. We were close in part 1 but school happened and we didn't have time for each other again.

Here is the issue:

Fast forward. Part 3. She complained a lot that I didn't call her again; that I wasn't who I was and that I "used to be nice and lovely." In part 3, we talked it out and we started getting along like we used to. She would call me, told me EVERYTHING about herself and we had hangouts. Those that attended Ife can understand. Despite all these, I was like, "we are just friends." My bad roommates sensed her green lights and they were like, "Guy, you dey dull yourself, which other greenlight did you want?" Still, I was like we were just friends.

Part 4. She requested to be my dinner date and I obliged. She didn't even talk about money. She paid for hers, I paid mine. She was kind enough to take care of the tie I knotted. Before the dinner, we were already the gist in class. And I was always like "nothing dey, guys." Choi, my enemies!

Few nights to the dinner, based on what people were saying, she asked why we weren't dating and I was like "aren't we cool like this?" She told me a story of her friend who had a similar experience with a guy "just
like you and I" and how the guy "broke up" with the girl telling her that "I never asked you out." I got to my room in Awo and told my roommates only for them to curse and abuse me till daybreak. One of them was like, "Guy, make baba do this parol na since you be fool." After finals, we had wonderful moments together she did the spending at times.

After leaving Ife, like a few weeks later, she called to tell me she would be saying 'yes' to a guy she told me about then. That day, it was as if a spell was removed from me. I couldn't even cry because I knew I didn't deserve her heart. She is still dating the guy and my elder and younger sister, till today, ask about her. sad

You check for the greenlights. You need not tell me, I was foolish. smiley I only take solace in the good moments we had.

***please, excuse all typos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

This is what I call 'contribution'' to a subject...not wat temigracie and her co-horts are saying!
..hehehehe....

Na only my name you mention ni...

Abeg mention the cohorts too oooo
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Eyop: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
buJu234: Someone almost sack himself cos he thought that his female coworker was giving him the so called green light via she always giving the guy 360 hug every morning and always coming to his office to gist.

These led d guy to touch the lady's yansh or buttock that was how she screamed and drew the attention of the MD...

It was God that saved him...

So sometimes this so called green light na dangerous light.

That guy doesn't know how to obey green light rules and regulations. So because the lady in question gave green light,the best he could do was to touch the lady's yansh/buttocks. Infact,the guy deserved the sack.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..hehehehe....

Na only my name you mention ni...

Abeg mention the cohorts too oooo

The oda gurl's name sef get as e be...i no fit spell am sef
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamord:

Lol! actually you were throwing some valid points so I thought I get an exercise book(e tey since man finish school) but if youu don't mind we can do revision together.

embarassed lol my bad... let the note taking continue in that case grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
redcliff:

Hmnm.. you must be the man she borrowed a book from..

Naaah...at all o...I don't even knw her!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
didadavid:

Ko ni baje fun e. Chelsea till we both die.
lol....konisewu
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Personally I think the following are 'green light' moments

1. When you look across the room and your eyes lock and she doesnt look away but challenges you and smiles... its hard to keep eye contact so if she does then its a clear sign she wants you to come say hi

2. My personal favorite is coming up with excuses to always talk to him... like borrowing a book, or something that I will have to return to you. If she is always doing this then its a sure sign

3.When you are talking to a guy and as you laugh you tap on his arm ...

4. If she is always looking sexier than normal when she has to meet with you then its obvious she is trying to impress you...

5. I really think the smile says it all... I personally have this 'unique' smile that i only show when im with someone I like. Its sort of a shy smile...like im 'blushing' ... I think many girls use this

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.
Ohhhhh, I see... Thank You.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Aaw I like this...You know what you want. Keep it up...I cant debate you here

lol hell yeah, I do. Thanks grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...Mencade darling...

Hmmm let us see what he will write.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...Mencade darling...

you are always a derailer! Please this is not BB instant messenger. Just read comments if you can't contribute. Thanks for understanding...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
schumastic: is only on nl that you will see girls commenting on threads meant for guys and sections like this that they are needed, they will turn deaf and dumb....no offense but is the truth and annoying meschew angry

I feel ur pain bro...most of dem gurls here are soo fu.cked up!...

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jasi7:

Naaah...at all o...I don't even knw her!

I see. Ok
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
booqee: wicked!! grin
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.