Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69683 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AdeniyiA(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm a lot more interested in what men consider to be the green light.
we wan know your own green light wey mean say, hey fine boy com 'chop' wink --green lighting
all d uj.Sizzling tactics u get cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's not always the guy's fault, some green lights could be misleading. You don't want to reach spurious conclusions & end up being rejected, it will be a disaster. Some ladies just want to get close, probably cos they've got something they really like about you, nothing more. It's imperative that green light "shines bright like a diamond" before you make any move. Some are just overly friendly.

I met this pretty chick at camp during my orientation program in one of the eastern states. Here is how we met: During one of those very boring lectures, I felt a nudge from a dude behind. He passed me some piece of paper & told me a lady behind him asked him to pass it to me; both of them were platoon members. I opened the paper & saw "hellloooo smiley", she also scribbled drawings of a rose, and some other impalpable jargons. Quite puerile maybe, but I surmise that's enough green light. I looked back to steal peeps at her, our eyes met & she smiled. I wanted to be sure, so I remained my normal reticent self. Till tomorrow, I can't tell if she's into me cos:

1. Every guy is her booboo.
2. She calls me her love, her "handsome nerd" but I got to discover she has a pet name for a platoon member too, and probably does for other guys.

so I'm just here chilling, acting like mumu. Enjoying every bit of the attention anyway; I like her. Her overly friendly (I will like to think that's what it is) self is just something I can't stand.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Their is this sweet gal that always wink at me each time I pass in front of their saloon but na my guy ex na wetin de dull me but e be like say I go toast am now that I am single

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by redcliff: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
iamord: if its green light ladies always feel too shy too talk or act..

But if na to ask for airtime, birthday gift, phone, or money. Hmmm .. the words just comes out with ease like a pastor speaking tongues

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Real Niggaz don't wait for ladies green light, rather, they flash their own light thereby becoming the centre of attraction for the ladies.....That's my way!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by experimentist: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: see na! Even to tell us some greenlight tactics na problem.
No mind dem too selfish.. They're only interested in the money.. If dem notice say cash dey dem go shine d light green light with high voltage..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's really disturbing that the “guys” are the ones explaining the tips instead of the girls..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Gynacologist(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*
greenlight fit lead man to grave.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
aboyaji: giving me greenlight. Are you in a traffic?
yes of course ,many my guys they line wan 'pass' but she give only you 'greenlight', if u kno grab the message, anoda one go decode nah cool
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
If I want her badly enough, I always give myself the 'greenlight' and go for the kill immediately. I'm too old, too carefree, and too colour-blind to sit around and wait for greenlights.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
@op, u r ryt o. There z d guy i rly rly liked. I wud call him just to hear his voice. He ws nice n a rly gud friend. Well sha, i dnt rly v experience in giving green light. Buh for me, wen i call u, tell u confidential stuff, promptly reply any msg frm u, call u bk if i msd ur call. Kai! Na green lyt o. Itz bn three yrs now buh sometimes i still call him to knw hw he z doing. He z in lag nw n i am far from there so i v stopd hoping. Or maybe as som1 else commented earlier, m nt his type. #sobs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by xynerise: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
UjSizzle:
lol or no light at all. It could just be me being me.
That's why I'm interested in knowing all these lights and how they are interpreted.

Btw where in the world have you been?
she could have a ''4'oclock'' eyes and some guys would think she is sending a greenlight undecided

My dear, extra activities have acquired my time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Eyop: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove: How does Ishilove show greenlight?

If you're on her bb contacts: when you chat her up and she responds, that's a major greenlight. On a normal day Ishilove does not respond to bb messages.

When Ishilove calls you with her credit: Under normal circumstances she NEVER uses her hard earned credit to call men. If she ain't attracted to you, you might even call her and she won't pick.

When you call her and she picks at the first ring. That's a green light. Most times she usually just stares at the phone and bobs her head as it rings.

She sends you text messages, and asks you personal questions.

When you meet her, she is very chatty and laughs at your lame asss jokes. Ishilove is usually reserved and would rather listen than talk, but if she chats and laughs, that's a neon green light flashing.

When you walk together on the street, if she moves close to you so that your bodies touch, that's a greenlight.

When you chat, she makes a point by making it a point to touch your hands, chest or neck, in order to pass a point. It doesn't get more 'greenlighty' than that. wink grin
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Personally I think the following are 'green light' moments

1. When you look across the room and your eyes lock and she doesnt look away but challenges you and smiles... its hard to keep eye contact so if she does then its a clear sign she wants you to come say hi

2. My personal favorite is coming up with excuses to always talk to him... like borrowing a book, or something that I will have to return to you. If she is always doing this then its a sure sign

3.When you are talking to a guy and as you laugh you tap on his arm ...

4. If she is always looking sexier than normal when she has to meet with you then its obvious she is trying to impress you...

5. I really think the smile says it all... I personally have this 'unique' smile that i only show when im with someone I like. Its sort of a shy smile...like im 'blushing' ... I think many girls use this

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.
i'm not surprised! This is kinkybraids. Seen some of her comments. She never disappoints. Thanks for these tactics. Seriously i have experienced some of them but couldn't interprete as greenlights...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jasi7(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
msjanet: Ok

Shey na wetin OP say make u cum do for him thread b dis abi....u dey f*ck up..he said green light signs and not childish space booking

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
coolbibz: It's not always the guy's fault, some green lights could be misleading. You don't want to reach spurious conclusions & end up being rejected, it will be a disaster. Some ladies just want to get close, probably cos they've got something they really like about you, nothing more. It's imperative that green light "shines bright like a diamond" before you make any move. Some are just overly friendly.

I met this pretty chick at camp during my orientation program in one of the eastern states. Here is how we met: During one of those very boring lectures, I felt a nudge from a dude behind. He passed me some piece of paper & told me a lady behind him asked him to pass it to me; both of them were platoon members. I opened the paper & saw "hellloooo smiley", she also scribbled drawings of a rose, and some other impalpable jargons. Quite puerile maybe, but I surmise that's enough green light. I looked back to steal peeps at her, our eyes met & she smiled. I wanted to be sure, so I remained my normal reticent self. Till tomorrow, I can't tell if she's into me cos:

1. Every guy is her booboo.
2. She calls me her love, her "handsome nerd" but I got to discover she has a pet name for a platoon members too, and probably does for other guys.

so I'm just here chilling, acting like mumu. Enjoying every bit of the attention anyway; I like her. Her overly friendly (I will like to think that's what it is) self is just something I can't stand.

Whats so confusing about that... Its so obvious that no one can miss it. I feel like she made it clear that she is interested but is just too friendly by nature... how many notes could she have possibly sent to other guys , are all the other platoon memebers named 'Handsome Nerd'

You missed the plot undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
i forgot to add, if she alws comments on ur status updates, pics n recall thnz u v chatted abt bf. Is she alws tryn hard to be funny n make u laugh? If u vnt bn online for ages n u return online, wat kind of comments do she make, ones dt shows she hs bn vry much aware of hw long u vnt bn online. Maybe dtz just me

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
experimentist: No mind dem too selfish.. They're only interested in the money.. If dem notice say cash dey dem go shine d light green light with high voltage..
hahahahahahahahahaha! Funniest guy ever!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
AdeniyiA:
we wan know your own green light wey mean say, hey fine boy 'park' com 'chop' wink
all d uj.Sizzling tactics u get cool
Hehehe I don't think I have an answer to that. Haven't been interested in men for a relationship for so long, and the last time, I was positively responsive (to an extent though) undecided

Not like 'positively responsive' isn't vague enough tongue

Just wait till I say "I like you a lot", "I'm in love with you" or "Do you think we'd make a good couple" and I'm NOT smiling and literally breathless grin

If I don't say anything, pls don't toast me. It means I've not even begun having compound interest in you.

Oh and there's that shy smile.
Maintain eye contact briefly, then look away and give that silly half smile (the one where only the left corner is used) grin
I can't help that one.
I'm generally shy around people I'm very very attracted to.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ladies and their BRIEF green light.

If you want to shine something, shine well well na. grin Let us see.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by calobinna(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Personally I think the following are 'green light' moments

1. When you look across the room and your eyes lock and she doesnt look away but challenges you and smiles... its hard to keep eye contact so if she does then its a clear sign she wants you to come say hi

2. My personal favorite is coming up with excuses to always talk to him... like borrowing a book, or something that I will have to return to you. If she is always doing this then its a sure sign

3.When you are talking to a guy and as you laugh you tap on his arm ...

4. If she is always looking sexier than normal when she has to meet with you then its obvious she is trying to impress you...

5. I really think the smile says it all... I personally have this 'unique' smile that i only show when im with someone I like. Its sort of a shy smile...like im 'blushing' ... I think many girls use this

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.
kinky i know u would comment....I've never read so much comments before....just had the right instincts u would be here....dont mind these naija NL gals wey dey form too much
for those who love weed
follow this link www.nairaland.com/1889887/thread-those-love-weed#26056777
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: i'm not surprised! This is kinkybraids. Seen some of her comments. She never disappoints. Thanks for these tactics. Seriously i have experienced some of them but couldn't interprete as greenlights...

I couldnt miss out on the great topic. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
calobinna: kinky i know u would comment....I've never read so much comments before....just had the right instincts u would be here....dont mind these naija NL gals wey dey form too much
for those who love weed
follow this link www.nairaland.com/1889887/thread-those-love-weed#26056777

I had to literally laugh out loud for this grin to be fair...many NL girls commented before me.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Eyop:
undecided undecided
Yels, Eyop dear? undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tymax(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Whats so confusing about that... Its so obvious that no one can miss it. I feel like she made it clear that she is interested but is just too friendly by nature... how many notes could she have possibly sent to other guys , are all the other platoon memebers named 'Handsome Nerd'

Look, if you are the babe, better come out plain and talk angry Besides, she hasn't made him special. She has pet names for all the other guys. If she is giving green light then it must be for all those guys including him.

Babes can confuse guys ehn. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Spidermon: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
wilyparker: There's this gal(a friend) wen eva she comes to my house she always expose her undees wen we're alone... This has got me thinking... Pls i'd to knw if that's a green light...

Ma guy, shey na until she put her poosie juice for your eyes like eye drop b4 u go soji yourself?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
ahem, itz me again. All my points still stands evn if she is a churchy person. D body has a way of betrayn strong feelns. M talkn frm experience. I ws d vry serious person, nvr dated in sch, evn had a chyker once ask me confidentially if m gay. Apparently som ppl v bn wondering or so i ws told. Den d guy i ended up liking didnt c (or mayb chose to ignore) d green lyt. Talk abt karma.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Eyop: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
Yels, Eyop dear? undecided

Ishi don't think am not seeing you with my binoculars. Well, continue with all ur yama-yama we shall see undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by experimentist: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: hahahahahahahahahaha! Funniest guy ever!
No b laff thing o.. Dem be thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by mencade5(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*
researcher hw far na? Which research tool can we use to measure the ladies' green light?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I'm really not a fan of jumping from one lady to another. If I must give in to the "green light", we have to be in a relationship (Not being prudish, but I'm not a fan of taking advantage of people either). And before I delve into a relationship with a lady, I must be convinced it's worth the stress— it has to be a propitious one. 3 weeks wasn't just enough for me. Like I said, I like her, we are still a lot chummy. When I'm convinced we could go past that, I'll definitely do the needful.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.