Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? (47824 Views)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Your Girlfriend's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by livingstoneony(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2014
Does it matter who seats in front?!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
Lol... The girl comes out to me like all these hungry girls jare. Imagine if na classy babe wey even get car of her own, she won't be arguing for front seat nah,abi?

Theanonymous9:

The op wanted advice..u dey rain down curse on his gf wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
I can deduce your gf has no atom of courtesy... Her instinct should have told her she's supposed to humbly sit at the back, afterall, ur sister was already in d front sit.. So if it were to be your padi dat sat in the front seat then it would have resulted into an exchange of blows... OP, this scene should have given you a foresight of d lady you wan to get married to.. PLS BE CAREFUL OF OVER POSSESSIVE LADIES

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: Your mother will slap your sister for your girlfriend?? Truly would she?

My Mother!!

I swear it on my life..

My mother has always stressed the importance of a relationship.. Its between two people. the third person is a crowd.

And I was raised that way.. There is a clear cut boundary between the relationshi[p you have with your family and the relationship you have with your girlfriend/fiancee/spouse..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
You didn't answer my question boss!

MadCow1:

My Mother!!

I swear it on my life..

My mother has always stressed the importance of a relationship.. Its between two people. the third person is a crowd.

And I was raised that way.. There is a clear cut boundary between the relationshi[p you have with your family and the relationship you have with your girlfriend/fiancee/spouse..

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Lilimax(f): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Acidosis:

Even after marriage; no sane wife would order her in-law out of the front seat.
I beg to disagree; after marriage, the front seat belongs to the wife. embarassed

My sister in-law or any of them dear not seat at the front seat when riding with my hubby except I'm not in the car.
My husband will not even accept it smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
daben1: what special place? Woman-wrapper!!

The same special place that your mother has in your fathers life.. (i hope)

And whats this bullshit about being a woman wrapper?! You wan fhcuk your sister?!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by 360command: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: #

My sister is 27 my girl is 26
omo,your sister don dey old o! Make I come marry your sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: You didn't answer my question boss!

I did sir.. Re-read it
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Lol.... Na different scenario o!

Jamean:

That's why I mentioned what I'll do if I was in either shoes. They were not just mature.
Now people are so quick to judge the gf...why doesn't the guy insist he shares same bed with his sister or those kain things with her. Eheeen! This one is a different scenero abi.

Loool.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by striker9(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Your gf is not a wife material,no hard feeling.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
In your sisters boy friends car who sits in the front? You or her? I think that answers the question.

But in your case it should be first come first serve.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Don't be evasive..... A yes or no will do.

MadCow1:

I did sir.. Re-read it
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Merlissa: It's simple!

You should have kicked them both out of the car and move on!

#Shikenna!
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by zonax(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin: Got to settle some really big fight few days back when preparing to go to a cousin's wedding. I left home with my sister, with the intention of picking my Girl friend alone with way, When we saw her, she demanded my sister, move to the back so as she could occupy her so called space. Which ended been a big fight and they caused a really big scene. Who do i support?

Bro get your sh*t right, family first. Your sister should be the person at the front seat until maybe u get married to the other. But it beats me why a gf would fight a sister.
Try it on my sister and I will kill you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by jsunex(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Jus passin by.... blood is thicker than water bt you cant end up ur lif wit ur sister.. gf can leave but sister cant leav... u can fuccck gf bt u cant fucck ur sister... OP ur gf doesn't respect ur family., wat if ur sister is ur mum, will she tell ur mum to go to d bak sit, she is jus a gf and nt a wife .op wise up

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Dominionng(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
lynpetra: That gf of yours is very disrespectful!That one go fit beat ur mama ooooo.Be careful,that she flashed is a very very bad sign.

As in ehn... Persin wey neva enter house don dey form votron already.. Courtesy demands her to let it slide and raise whatever issue later on. At 26? Probably the witches and wizards at her village are calmly fanning themselves with her photo!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by striker9(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: I can deduce your gf has no atom of courtesy... Her instinct should have told her she's supposed to humbly sit at the back, afterall, ur sister was already in d front sit.. So if it were to be your padi dat sat in the front seat then it would have resulted into an exchange of blows... OP, this scene should have given you a foresight of d lady you wan to get married to.. PLS BE CAREFUL OF OVER POSSESSIVE LADIES
Some sense there bro,imagine what she will do when they finally get married,she won't even allow the family to have access to him.
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean:
Eheeen! So you can break up for an isssue as this that I deem trivial.

Well, that's none of my business.
#continues sipping lipton tea#
yes, It's trivial but if such gf could make such a big deal then she will make big deal, hell deal !! ..... Nonetheless, I will consider other things sha !!

Ok, share me your lips when you done with lipton !!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: Don't be evasive..... A yes or no will do.

There is nothing evasive about my response.. Just apply yourself a little and the answer would reveal itself to you.. (I hope)'

#Shocking!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Timileyin:

No one actually attended the wedding, we ended up stabbing the party.

Both of them has equal chances of sitting in the front. But whoever started the journey with you earns the front seat so in this situation, your sister is the one to sit in the front. Your girlfriend is overly-dramatic.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by floragregs(f): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2014
yuppieman: In our kind of society, ‎​‎​†ђe front seat of Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ man's car į̸̸̨§ meant for his wife/gf as ‎​†ђε case may be. But in your case, you have your sister sitting in ‎​†ђε front seat before you got ‎​2 your gf, now coutesy demands that your sister alights and go 2 ‎​†ђε back seat but in your case she didn't (for whatever reason); your gf should have let it slide pass afterall she will get 2 sit in your car more than your sister will ever sit there. Now, 2 answer your question directly, if your sister į̸̸̨§ much younger than your gf, you would have politely requested that she moved 2 ‎​†ђε back seat (as Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ mark of respect) but if they are abt ‎​†ђε same age then you would have politely requested her 2 sit at ‎​†ђε bck for that once.
my dear, you dropped the most reasonable comment here. More oil to the brain it came out from! Front seats are for wives/gfs. Simple. No matter how young my bro's gf is I would move to the back seat, then if she says 'no oo, pls don't worry' that's the only thing that will make me remain there! Na my car Then the gf shouldn't ask the sis to leave, if the sis no get sense to move to the back make the gf ignore am go back seat. Life is simple, but people make it complicated.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Guy...so you can't take charge?? Your sister is 27 and your gf is 26?? And you are here saying you don't know what to do??

You need serious flogging! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Eillyeillz: where am from whoever calls shotgun gets it. no biggie...

Now this is another friendly way to resolve this ... grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by holluwai(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Lmao.... Shock well o!

MadCow1:

There is nothing evasive about my response.. Just apply yourself a little and the answer would reveal itself to you.. (I hope)'

#Shocking!!
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by MadCow1: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2014
holluwai: Lol... The girl comes out to me like all these hungry girls jare. Imagine if na classy babe wey even get car of her own, she won't be arguing for front seat nah,abi?

And imagine a 27 year old girl fighting a girl who is her junior over who seats in the frontseat of her boysfriends car.. grin

Whats next?! Who lies next to the brother inside his one room apartment?! grin
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by Shinelle(f): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2014
See my opinion is dis ... asides the general rule that "wife/girlfriend owns the front sit", age is another major factor. if I,as ur gf was at front and we were about to pick ur elder sis, or one older dan me, ild just open d door n head back as a Gf not wife o... except shes like no no no, sit abeg, den ild close d door n she goes to d back, buh den if its ur younger sis, or one im older dan were to pick up, I won't evn bother...and im sure if ur younger sis or one im older dan were to b in d front, and ur about to pick me up, ild head to d back still because someone is there, buh common sense shud tell her dat she shud alight, or u as her elder bro shud ask her to move to the back....if none of this happens, ild maintain the back and pray for the journey's success, which is the most important thing lol :-) :-)

*forgive my shorthand*
Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by BodyKiss(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2014
Giving the way you put it, your girlfriend 'demanding' your sister move to the back seat is so disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tammie24: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2014
I can't believe I'm reading this! Who the hell is your gf to order your sister around?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by tivta(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
My spirit tells me most of the girls supporting the gf are the types that like taking pixs in the front seat and posting them online. Am not married to you yet you are claiming superiority over my sis? Yet the gf met the sis in the front seat? Even the bible says its after marriage that a man will leave his family and cling to his wife. I fear this generation of girls. Guys beware. If he was married I would have supported the girl but now it shows that she is not humble. Yet she is still shouting its her right? Guy run as fast as you can. Because you sleep with her doesn't mean you owe her anything as long as you have treated her the way you want her to treat you. Relationships is all about sacrifice even when you don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by repogirl(f): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2014
It is just a seat jare, who cares! One thing is for certain sha, the op's gf lacks manners..... Me I sit wherever, if am first to enter the ride, I sit in front, if am not, I sit wherever is vacant and leave the front seat to whoever is seated on it, and I am a wife o, not gf!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? by daben1(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1:

The same special place that your mother has in your fathers life.. (i hope)

And whats this bullshit about being a woman wrapper?! You wan fhcuk your sister?!
and who's talking about fu*k here? My family first, i cant quantify my family with any girl, not at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities / Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.