Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here (15166 Views)

Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Advanced Single Ladies? / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ rofemiguwa thank you. I thought I was alone in all these. Imagine your cousins that used to greet you and call you aunty get married and the table turns. They see you and pass leaving you to wonder if it's now your own turn to greet them and call them madam. Any way I think it's easier to talk about it when you are on your way out of spinsterhood than when you are still in the middle of it. It is well.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: @ rofemiguwa thank you. I thought I was alone in all these. Imagine your cousins that used to greet you and call you aunty get married and the table turns. They see you and pass leaving you to wonder if it's now your own turn to greet them and call them madam. Any way I think it's easier to talk about it when you are on your way out of spinsterhood than when you are still in the middle of it. It is well.

What is with you and this serious complex issues.

Shebi you are engaged? marry na. Who hold you?

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chomzy19: Babe na wa ooo! All these stories only u! Na u b d only single wey waka come? Hian! 'coping with', 'managing' being single na affliction?
You won't understand!
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

What is with you and this serious complex issues.

Shebi you are engaged? marry na. Who hold you?
Na fight?

10 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

because the way the church girls present it. "i am born again, so no sëx until marriage." such statements depress me. grin

why should men wait for the d-day? it's risky on the part of the man. what if i wait & then discover we are not sexually compatible? won't it be too late to kick her out? if there's a reason born again christians have the highest divorce rate in the world, it's because of this issue.

But this is where you both should reach a compromise.

Say instead of the real deal how about giving you oral? I am talking about ''non'' church girls here.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: Na fight?

Get the married and let us hear word. Ogi ni?
coogar:

because the way the church girls present it. "i am born again, so no sëx until marriage." such statements depress me. grin

why should men wait for the d-day? it's risky on the part of the man. what if i wait & then discover we are not sexually compatible? won't it be too late to kick her out? if there's a reason born again christians have the highest divorce rate in the world, it's because of this issue.

Say instead of the real deal how about giving you oral? I am talking about ''non'' church girls here.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

why not go all the way then & test compatibility? sex is very important in marriage. when the sex is wack, infidelity will easily creep in. that is when you see christian wives shägging their driver or okon.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by NifemiOlu(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

nah!
i don't like church girls. grin

Church girls? No way. "My pastors says" rather than the bible says? No way. Wife will leave for 'programme' for 3-7 days...no way. Just a normal girl that's God conscious, social, visionary...and of course beautiful will do.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
dapsy4u2: . Don't just know where these ladies meet the kind of guys!!!

They are everywhere so no particular place smiley
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

Bad boy cheesy
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: On the contrary, I have married men and women working under me at my place of work at the moment and they give me the respect I deserve because they've seen that I have what it takes to head them at that level. Some even use the word 'Mrs' when addressing me (which I correct immediately). But then if you are single, you are single your status in the society notwithstanding. So sometimes when you retire (from your busy lifestyle) you feel it as in sometimes you feel lonely even in the midst of friends. However single get level shaa as someone pointed out earlier, that is why in church I prefer singles fellowship to youth fellowship. 'Cos in youth fellowship you'll find girls' in SS 1 but when it's called singles fellowship that's a higher level and I fit in there more. Sorry I talk about church a lot I'm sure my username explains it small.

This killed me! grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

why not go all the way then & test compatibility? sex is very important in marriage. when the sex is wack, infidelity will easily creep in. that is when you see christian wives shägging their driver or okon.
What if she doesnt want to and you are crazy about her?
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Church girls need to open their eyes. In most church gatherings, women outnumber men in astronomical numbers. Most certainly majority of church girls will not end up with godly men, FACT. grin The men you now find working diligently in church you know damn well you would never settle to date let alone marry them shocked grin. You tie yourself down in one church waiting for your knight in shining armor to gallop into the church and whisk you out. My sister, your eggs will dry up before he comes along. And 8 out of ten, that knight is the devil himself and he proposes out of the blue shocked shocked shocked, we've seen cases like this over and over again not to be wary of 'impromptu proposals'. Nigerian men can convert to your religion just to marry your desperate bumbum cheesy. After marriage he converts back to his ORIGINAL religion of the devil grin and your life is finished cheesy. Next thing you will be creating threads on NL... grin grin grin Be wise! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:
What if she doesnt want to and you are crazy about her?

i'll walk away and find someone i am crazier about. the world is such a big place to find anything i want.

Stillfire: Church girls need to open their eyes. In most church gatherings, women outnumber men in astronomical numbers. Most certainly majority of church girls will not end up with godly men, FACT. grin The men you now find working diligently in church you know damn well you would never settle to date let alone marry them shocked grin. You tie yourself down in one church waiting for your knight in shining armor to gallop into the church and whisk you out. My sister, your eggs will dry up before he comes along. And 8 out of ten, that knight is the devil himself and he proposes out of the blue shocked shocked shocked, we've seen cases like this over and over again not to be wary of 'impromptu proposals'. Nigerian men can convert to your religion just to marry your desperate bumbum cheesy. After marriage he converts back to his ORIGINAL religion of the devil grin and your life is finished cheesy. Next thing you will be creating threads on NL... grin grin grin Be wise! tongue

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:
i'll walk away and find someone i am crazier about. the world is such a big place to find anything i want.

See Coogar...Is it not true? You can't even deny it. I have studied Nigerian men. I have to open my sisters eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

See Coogar...Is it not true? You can't even deny it. I have studied Nigerian men. I have to open my sisters eyes.

stop spoiling our market. naija men are saints....one of the most decent male groups in the world. they are always willing to settle down & start a family but they are belatedly realising that the so called "church girls" are mostly ex-club girls & retired prostitutes....

so when the marriage breaks down like you have observed, it's mostly because the husbands have discovered the hidden secrets.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

stop spoiling our market. naija men are saints....one of the most [b]decent [/b]male groups in the world. they are always willing to settle down & start a family but they are belatedly realising that the so called "church girls" are mostly ex-club girls & retired prostitutes....

so when the marriage breaks down like you have observed, it's mostly because the husbands have discovered the hidden secrets.

Hehehe, since the day I developed bo.obs, I lost all respect for you 'saints'. grin grin grin grin
In fact there are no godly men left in Nigeria. grin They all died in the Nigerian civil war. grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Get the married and let us hear word. Ogi ni?
I'm sorry if you are in anyway getting me wrong. I'm only implying dt it might be part of d reasons why pple are not sharing their experiences. By the way the thread is for single ladies and married people who had walked this path (late marriage). He that wears the shoe knows where it is pinching. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:
Hehehe, since the day I developed bo.obs, I lost all respect for you 'saints'. grin grin grin grin
In fact there are no godly men left in Nigeria. grin They all died in the Nigerian civil war. grin grin grin

and yet there are more than 1,000 wedding ceremonies in that country every saturday. nigerian men come first on the totem pole of most attractive men in the world.

haven't you seen caucasian females jetting in to marry naija brothers? even african americans get to fly in to drag the naija men you are deriding.

you are definitely trolling. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: I'm sorry if you are in anyway getting me wrong. I'm only implying dt it might be part of d reasons why pple are not sharing their experiences. By the way the thread is for single ladies and married people who had walked this path (late marriage). He that wears the shoe knows where it is pinching. Thank you.

Late marriage? What age range are we talking about here?
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=SPEEDEPITOME]
Higher class? On the contrary, i have a lot to learn from you. Why i talked about levels was because i'm single-not married and not dating but i'm not in the about-to-marry class.[/quote Ok. You can contribute too. We are all here to learn.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

and yet there are more than 1,000 wedding ceremonies in that country every saturday. nigerian men come first on the totem pole of most attractive men in the world.

haven't you seen caucasian females jetting in to marry naija brothers? even african americans get to fly in to drag the naija men you are deriding.

Until the caucasian females decided to try congolese men....our men have since taken the back seat
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Until the caucasian females decided to try congolese men....our men have since taken the back seat

congolese men are babies to my brothers in the north & some parts of the south west. cheesy grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A Nigerian man's face can scare pharaoh's army back to Egypt. grin grin grin
African american women that their men have abandoned them? grin grin grin grin grin
Caucasians will do anyone with an accent.
A caucasian woman will do me sef. grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:
congolese men are babies to my brothers in the north & some parts of the south west. cheesy grin
Your brothers in the north? you mean those uncircumcised phillipians that rely on burukutu for maximum performance? grin. Coogar I reject them being your brothers on your behalf.

Go see what your fellow africans (congolese) are walking about with...even you gan sef will want to convert to gayism grin
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Lol Jenny. Despite all their gra gra, the average naija man manage to reach 6 inches. Congo is 7.1, wow. The French sef (oyibo for that matter) has 6.3 according to the world pe.nis map. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by nwapastor: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
jennykadry:

Late marriage? What age range are we talking about here?
If you belong there (late marriage) you will just know without any interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by coogar: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[b[A Nigerian man's face can scare pharaoh's army back to Egypt.[/b] grin grin grin
African american women that their men have abandoned them? grin grin grin grin grin
Caucasians will do anyone with an accent.
A caucasian woman will do me sef. grin

blame that on the angle of the camera. cheesy

jennykadry:
Your brothers in the north? you mean those uncircumcised phillipians that rely on burukutu for maximum performance? grin. Coogar I reject them being your brothers on your behalf.

G see what your fellow africans (congolese) are walking about with...even you gan sef will want to convert to gayism grin

Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
nwapastor: If you belong there (late marriage) you will just know without any interpretation.

No, you started this thread and you also said you are willing to cope with any questions thrown at you.

I am simply asking...what age range were you talking about when you mentioned late marriage? what YOU consider late might be the starting point for ANOTHER.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Stillfire: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:
blame that on the angle of the camera. cheesy

Lol, you can't even debate it.
Re: Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
Stillfire:

Lol Jenny. Despite all their gra gra, the average naija man manage to reach 6 inches. Congo is 7.1, wow. The French sef (oyibo for that matter) has 6.3 according to the world pe.nis map. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

LMAO. I swear I almost spilled my coffee. If they sent you abeg tell them you did not see me on my oncall night. That penis map plus sizes cracked me up real good.

Don't mind our Naija brothers. Instead of them to accept defeat, they are busy going gra gra. During my uni days a friend of mine was dating this congolese guy, me I was a die hard Nigerian fan. We argued so tey I gave up..she was rooting for congolese me I was rooting for Naija.

So the d day came when she decided to prove me wrong. She took a picture of the black anaconda and showed me grin. For one week straight I forgot my first and last name. I am still suffering from the post traumatic stress disorder caused by that picture.

Now I know what these soldiers go through when they suffer from PTSD grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / How To Brush My One Year Old Son's Teeth / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.