Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59879 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by freshness2020: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: they are ugly see mumu question from mumu person **no offence please
I thought as much!
Just wanted a confirmation from a reliable source!
No offence please!

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
MistadeRegal: I can't say I'm handsome but firstly my girl stared at me and said, "I wish you were less handsome!" MEHN!! I FROZE!!! The second time she stopped me from coming to their area with, "I'd come over when you want to see me."

omo u handsome die...tuale boss!!!

#YOLO
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
striker9: Ugly guys don't toast ,cos we already know the answer but I want an exception in ma case,I will just say this, Marry me,and I know we will live happily ever after.
I am after the bride price when will you pay that
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Mbkite(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
pple say am handsome, bt i no gree...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nattylad(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
I can relate to all that the op has said
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeowl: so you have been a victim before... heeyaa...cheesy
no guy can do that to me never not in this life I go kill him na heaven straight
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by cupid4ig(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am a victim of 1, 2 and 5 even though am not that handsome
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ksslib(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

They're harassing you cos of your gangsterism not your look per se. lipsrsealed

Pls drop a line that will make KelvinG leave woMAN U to Chelsea. cool
Buh i aint no gangster na . grin

Lol. In other words you're stylishly calling him woman wrapper with soccer terms. Besides, telling women to stop tieing wrapper is impossible. So, I'm sorry, the kelvin guy is lost.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Tex42(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
fubbyy: Lol.. So your beards reduce your goodlooks? Keeping beards is what actually make me cute, that's why people say I grew and became handsome that I wasn't all that before
Are u fair?.

dark beards makes fair handsome guys even more handsome
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=teeo]

Duh, a woman wrapper would send the pm.. i won't.. Oya run along[/quote I am not a man wrapper too so I can't send you pm*hehehehe
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by yuzedo: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
EmoBoy: They also call you fine boy all the time (I hate that!) My name is not fine boy. angry angry

But still, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

1. People always assume you're smart and intelligent

2. People are quick to have mercy on you when you commit a little crime cool

3. People are drawn to you (you have the ability to make cool and loyal friends if you want to)

4. You can easily get favors from women and some men

5. You have more charisma if you're rich compared to regular dudes

6. Your looks may easily get you a job

Anyway being handsome has not given me anything tangible in life. I'm still waiting the day my handsomeness will reward me with a million dollars.
I was going to shade the f*ck outta ya, but:

- all your points are actually valid
- Bonus points for the humorous undertone.
- Your profile picture actually (surprisingly) contains a handsome bobo-nkiti somebody grin (although in a light-skin nigga kinda way) undecided

.. You should probably catch some heat for the raggedy-azz jerry-curl and batty-boy lip-gloss, but yuzedo shall not be the executioner today or ever. Salute!

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
Av tried so hard buh can't help being handsome! So I just have to face some disadvantages grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by chamboy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
EmoBoy: They also call you fine boy all the time (I hate that!) My name is not fine boy. angry angry

But still, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

1. People always assume you're smart and intelligent

2. People are quick to have mercy on you when you commit a little crime cool

3. People are drawn to you (you have the ability to make cool and loyal friends if you want to)

4. You can easily get favors from women and some men

5. You have more charisma if you're rich compared to regular dudes

6. Your looks may easily get you a job

Anyway being handsome has not given me anything tangible in life. I'm still waiting the day my handsomeness will reward me with a million dollars.
bro the thing don dey vex me, dis ugly dudes dates d beautiful girls just because dey dont trust us...... some girl even said i want to use her as toy. As i fine reach i no get babe, all of dem no trust me . HAVE TIre i want to b ugly
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ormorlehwah(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmmm......... Real truth and Vital.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
pendusky:

Then U aint Handsome bro... sad sad

Those point aint for Guerrillas....

ok
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kenochi16: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am a victim of 1,2 and 6...but its a shame I dnt act that way,anyways still hvnt done anytin with my looks...

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by chamboy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre: Well, being handsome has made me too lazy to chase women, it's shortened my patience & persistence. It's getting worse as I get better looking with age.

Don't dare ask me for pics grin

I see guys chasing women ferociously, they're patient & persistent, and I want to be like those guys.

Gays are another of my problem, I've been hit on a couple of times by fa*ggots, at a former place of work, some guy started touching & complimenting me too much, he said I look like Will Smith. Initially I though nothing much of it as I though we were buddies (we even discussed a lot about chics) but when another colleague of mine witnessed what was going on, he told me to run for my life or rather to run for my as*s grin

His exact words "that guy is going to shag you, using sand as lubricant". It made for a good laugh.
same here, it has gotten me too proud..i dnt greet ladies first.. i neva do
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Buh i aint no gangster na . grin

Lol. In other words you're stylishly calling him woman wrapper with soccer terms. Besides, telling women to stop tieing wrapper is impossible. So, I'm sorry, the kelvin guy is lost.

It's gangsters that uses swear/murderous/slangs in rapping cool

No I want him to ditch manU and join Chelsea club cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Naavah(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tunde, my coursemate is handsome.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by moshoodn(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
djeezy: Presumed to be a player until proven otherwise. Well it depends on how you carry yourself. If you're seen with different ladies all the time. This can send the message. Attracting useless women, well who says the useless/ugly ones won't crush on you. Gay men staring? Like checking you out? Yuck! So annoying. Well I'm sure despite these disadvantages, people want to be handsome.

That's the only problem I have.

Everyone thinks I'm a player even when they know I'm very spiritual but they still be like. . . 'maybe he's pretending '

For how long!

Well, thanks to Elohim for the good looks.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Seven women shall cling unto you for marriage. grin Yours sincerely, being ugly, is trying hard to cling unto a woman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Number 1&6 do piss me off alot,i do hope she get to read this
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by cupid4ig(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
NellyGhenghen: This is totally true, the gay part, older women and girls you like not taking you seriously, especially the young lads. Every girl wants to flirt with a "fine boy" but most of em hesitate to get crious. We have a special zone called "They want you, but can't face the reality of having you" zone, cos they know lots of other girls are attracted to you and conclude you are just going to take them on a joli ride. In addition, we get constant hate n jealousy for nothing, jealous mates calling us gay, and some ugly girls giving us random dirty looks for absolutely no reason. And girls tend to play more games when the guy in question is handsome, cos they believe you think you can get any girl you want hence they dont want to be "one of those easy girls".I even feel more sorry for the handsome shy guys cos if you dont speak to anyone, no1 would speak to you, cos you are already prejudged as stuck up/full of yourself. We are human aswell tho undecided
u got it the bolded part. Problem am facing everywhere that I have bn. And when I finally get close to them that's when u will know what they have bn thinking about u
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
kenochi16:
Am a victim of 1,2 and 6...but its a shame I dnt act that way,anyways still hvnt done anytin with my looks...

You're not handsome sir
You're simply a clean guy tongue

1 Like

[Wow! I thought it's only me who passes through such. Seems like u read my mind.
In addition, they hold n never wanna let go. Even when they misbehave and you breakup, they never wanna leave. They keep pestering u.quote author=teeo]Disadvantages of being handsome: I saw this list somewhere online so i decide to add a few words to it.
1. Assumed to be a player- Women assume you're a player for no reason. They'll take you less seriously and question your motives the whole time. Its like infidelity is written all over you. Ladies make sentences like “who are you sleeping with now?” Like WTF.

2. Attracting useless women- Sure you attract more girls, but with the quantity comes a drop in quality. You'll constantly run into useless superficial women with no substance while the ones with substance are not phased or impressed by your looks. And trust me we don’t always like the pretty ones.

3. Amebor- Everyone's in your business and wants to know who you're sleeping with. Iya Basira on the street even warns her daughters never to cross your gate. On campus your name is on the lips of everyone, to make matters worse just be a little popular and you’re on every campus magazine. The amount of attention this person attracted troubled and confused her quite a bit. Everyone would know what you have done, not because of what you did but what you look like.

4. Older Women- Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention. Some would be like “Let me take care of you like a son”, biko does that involve servicing some parts..

5. Gays- Gay men stare at men the way men stare at women. It's annoying and infuriating and makes me want to fight but I'm not on so i refrain. Either way the worst part about it is gay men staring or trying to talk to you. So when a guy you think is straight glances at your arm or chest. Abomination. Once i got asked out by a gay dude, i had to stylishly turn him down, we’re great friends though.

6. Jealous Girlfriend- Your girlfriend or wife is always jealous, if she catches you smiling at a lady it’s almost equal to you sleeping with someone else. She feels so insecure, checks your phone, knows your plans and wants to follow you out on guys night. No matter how much you try to assure her, she still finds a reason not to trust you.
Guys who calm to be handsome on NL come and add yours ...

Source: http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19324/32/disadvantages-of-being-handsome.html
[/quote]
MizMyColi: This kind of thread is good, yes.
But, the grouse I have with the thread is, everybody will now come here and claim fine boy.
As far as I've seen on this thread, it's only the OP that this thread is meant for grin

Lol.. .. Explain further
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by InvertedHammer: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo: Disadvantages of being handsome: I saw this list somewhere online so i decide to add a few words ...

4. Older Women- Older women are pushy and aggressive and don't know when to turn it off. The worst part is the boldest ones are the ugliest more condemned cargo. You have a flock of obasanjo looking women constantly making you uncomfortable. The worst is they're openly biased towards you and will talk about you to everyone creating a lot of awkward tension and unwanted attention. Some would be like “Let me take care of you like a son”, biko does that involve servicing some parts..

grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
freshness2020:
I thought as much!
Just wanted a confirmation from a reliable source!
No offence please!
na you know jare
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Bitojoe(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
7.LADIES ALWAYS KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR TO EAT YOUR FOOD AND ALSO GIVE YOU FREE S*X
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Tex42(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm what is the meaning of ebe anoo before I respond to that
it means

spot on

thatz the main thing

thatz what we are talking about

u know phrases like that
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by hermesprogidy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: hmmm what is the meaning of ebe anoo before I respond to that
it means your lips are very kissable
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
kenochi16:

u said it all.....it happens to me also...ma gf followd me up..i cud recall back vividly wen she sent a spy..tnk God i noticed it and stunned her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.