Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59823 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Koolking:

How did you then come to that conclusion? Would never admit if I were you. You are sure pretty...thumbs up
I have handsome male guys who do silly stuffs
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lol.. Interesting thread. All NL guys have turned handsome all of a sudden.. grin

I don't consider myself handsome or fine, in deviance to people's claims. However I can't agree more to this thread. I've been in similar situations. grin Just to corroborate the stated 'disadvantages' with a few from personal experiences:

1. People tend not to believe your 'single' claim - to them its either you have a girlfriend, or dating multiple ladies.
2. Issues with ladies claiming to be 'your girl', esp. in the office environment - this wasn't funny i tell u. sad
3. Older ladies & colleagues keep saying how handsome you are.. "so when are u gonna get married now?" enuf bombardment. angry
4. It got to a peak my former boss started calling me "E.... for d ladies".. I just tire! embarassed
5. Even from 'guys'.. was embarrassed when one lady-like mofo kept lookin at me in a bus. Had to ask him, dude, hope no p? angry

I think being nice and friendly have attracted me to people. I don't consider myself handsome a bit... Abi na fine man go chop! grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: narrow ko wide nii,I have male handsome guys who do that silly thinz to their girlfriend
not all of men dearie,i understand what you're saying but some,say 60% are faithful,dnt cheat,dnt demand money from their gfs.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
No wonder girls dey fear me.....

My ex: Baby do you love me?? shocked

Me: yes i sure do

My ex: But you don't show it tongue

Me: Make i fry egg to show say i love you? wink cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kilokeys(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: you look cool tho

the guys barely get likes... why una dey stingy na.. its free
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:
No I don't wanna talk about it cos you're too loud(same allegation you levelled on Chelsea fans) cheesy

Am fine sweetheart but your been in manU dey disturb me embarassed
Lolz

Just as ur being in Chelsea dey gimme headachetongue embarassed

How has ur day been?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kilokeys(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
pineed: Lol.. Interesting thread. All NL guys have turned handsome all of a sudden.. grin

Personally don't consider myself handsome or fine, in deviance to comments by people around me - folks, colleagues, ladies, etc. However I can't agree more to this thread. I've been - & still is - in similar situations. grin Just to corroborate the stated 'disadvantages' with a few from personal experiences.

1. People tend not to believe your 'single' claim - to them its either you have a girlfriend, or dating multiple ladies.
2. Issues with ladies claiming to be your girl, esp. in the office environment - this wasn't funny i tell u. sad
3. Older ladies, esp colleagues keep saying how handsome or fine you are.. "so when are u gonna get married now?" enough bombardment. angry
4. Unfortunately one gets attracted to many admirers and become confused.. that's past tho; matured now grin
5. It got to a peak my former boss started calling me "E.... for d ladies".. my present colleagues unfortunately joined. embarassed I just tire!
6. Even from 'guys'.. I was quite embarrassed when one lady-like mofo kept looking at me inside a bus. Had to jokingly ask him, dude, hope no problem? angry

I think being nice and friendly have made me more friends. I don't consider myself handsome a bit... Abi na fine man go chop! grin

is ur name Okorommadu?.. thats what ur face says..
pple diff.. we have handsome we also have legmany
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kaboninc(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
nedu2000: if I could've GEJ/okoya/obasanjo's money with their ugly faces,I won't complain grin

GEJ handsome pass nau.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
op u knw very well. Bros the thing dey vex me die. All of these things are so true.
1) Na so one fine girl when I be dey ask out nor gree accept me becos according to her she say I will cheat. can u imagine. meaning say I be player na. and nw self I don change ooooo.
2) I swear this annoys me. but those girls who are not too good looking and those pretty slutty ones keeps coming. for Bleep say I need a real girl not a loose girl. na so this girl dey always vex for me because I nor gree reason am. even tho sef say d babe na very soft fine sexy Gurl. she too loose. where dem good girls. can't I attract them too?
3) the amebor part nor consign me again. I have grown to the extends I don't care about what dey say. it is what ever it is like them say what they like.
4)chai.... this shit is really embarrassing. u just want to vanish if u can ..... LoL.
5) gays...... hmmm. them plenty nw. from class to church. they won't leave me to have peace. especially those senior colleagues in sch. but why me self. as fine girls full UNIBEN reach na boy dem dey chase. I don't want to talk much. all I knw is that they need Jesus.
6) finally jealousy. this leaves me confuse. I am tired of offending people. even those girls I have nothing with are still jealous. nw my talking to girls have reduced. but it is such a difficult task especially when u have that little fame.
-------------------------------------------------
for those girls who said handsome guys are brokers, u need to go and eat. na hunger dey una.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by ceejay675(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
1 5 n 6 r on point
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

is ur name Okorommadu?.. thats what ur face says..
pple diff.. we have handsome we also have legmany

Lmao... Lol @okorommadu. grin already said i ain't handsome... wats legmany by the way? undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by DonaldGenes(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
3cycle: No woman is useless...
What you call useless is another man's treasure, and what you treasure could be another person's worst creature.

Seconded and thirded
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Koolking(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: I have handsome male guys who do silly stuffs

Different strokes for different folks. Not entirely male (handsome) thing, but desperate folks do silly stuff. Your assertion is purely subjective.

Cheers
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
richommie: U ARE BEAUTIFUL grin

Thanks!
Shys away
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:

It's gangsters that uses swear/murderous/slangs in rapping cool

No I want him to ditch manU and join Chelsea club cheesy
Keep dreaming then.

I would rather support QPR than support Chelsea
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kilokeys(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
MamuzoADUMS: op u knw very well. Bros the thing dey vex me die. All of these things are so true.
1) Na so one fine girl when I be dey ask out nor gree accept me becos according to her she say I will cheat. can u imagine. meaning say I be player na. and nw self I don change ooooo.
2) I swear this annoys me. but those girls who are not too good looking and those pretty slutty ones keeps coming. for Bleep say I need a real girl not a loose girl. na so this girl dey always vex for me because I nor gree reason am. even tho sef say d babe na very soft fine sexy Gurl. she too loose. where dem good girls. can't I attract them too?
3) the amebor part nor consign me again. I have grown to the extends I don't care about what dey say. it is what ever it is like them say what they like.
4)chai.... this shit is really embarrassing. u just want to vanish if u can ..... LoL.
5) gays...... hmmm. them plenty nw. from class to church. they won't leave me to have peace. especially those senior colleagues in sch. but why me self. as fine girls full UNIBEN reach na boy dem dey chase. I don't want to talk much. all I knw is that they need Jesus.
6) finally jealousy. this leaves me confuse. I am tired of offending people. even those girls I have nothing with are still jealous. nw my talking to girls have reduced. but it is such a difficult task especially when u have that little fame.
-------------------------------------------------
for those girls who said handsome guys are brokers, u need to go and eat. na hunger dey una.
teenagers with baby face and baby posts.. stop wasting pages on nl.. too long
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by topemirates(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Mtcheeeeeewwww!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kaboninc(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: no guys dare hit me

And when he does....
Maybe you never jam.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

Are you jealous he's more handsome than you?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kadas01(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
NellyGhenghen: This is totally true, the gay part, older women and girls you like not taking you seriously, especially the young lads. Every girl wants to flirt with a "fine boy" but most of em hesitate to get crious. We have a special zone called "They want you, but can't face the reality of having you" zone, cos they know lots of other girls are attracted to you and conclude you are just going to take them on a joli ride. In addition, we get constant hate n jealousy for nothing, jealous mates calling us gay, and some ugly girls giving us random dirty looks for absolutely no reason. And girls tend to play more games when the guy in question is handsome, cos they believe you think you can get any girl you want hence they dont want to be "one of those easy girls". I even feel more sorry for the handsome shy guys cos if you dont speak to anyone, no1 would speak to you, cos you are already prejudged as stuck up/full of yourself. We are human aswell tho undecided
Your summary of this topic is absolutely "perfect"! You gat my "like" bro!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz

Just as ur being in Chelsea dey gimme headachetongue embarassed

How has ur day been?

embarassed

My day was good
Thanks
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kilokeys(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
kaboninc:

Are you jealous he's more handsome than you?

when life teaches him a lesson.. and the baby face mans up.. ill know if he is..

when he clocks 26.. he should lemme know
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:
u self need Jesus too. shey u knw? but una like trouble for Nairaland sha.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kaboninc(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
jcmaiah: Am I handsome?

Are you?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kaboninc(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

when life teaches him a lesson.. and the baby face mans up.. ill know if he is..

grin

Life's lessons could also make him more handsome. You know they say older the wine, the finer it becomes.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by phemolala07(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na money sure pass jare
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kilokeys(m): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
MamuzoADUMS: u self need Jesus too. shey u knw? but una like trouble for Nairaland sha.

na wetin dey make am sweet na.. e sure for me.. if na real life.. u no go talk when men like us dey talk.. or dey even fish for my river. so i gats e-konk u when i like.

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: but y are you insulting me don't you have manners
why did you make such a terrible conclusion about Handsome dudes ? don't you have manners ?

--- *relaxes*

beef squashed,just tell me why you hate handsome boys with such passion
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
kilokeys:

grin
Bros becos say u suffer nor mean say I go suffer too na. we weren't born with the same brand of spoon na. mine could be gold or Silver. yours is probably copper, wood or rubber. I knw Hw just life is. it is what ever it is, u can say what u like.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by destante(f): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
topemirates: Mtcheeeeeewwww!
shocked why u fex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.