Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (59833 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by happykidArotiba(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
I wish being handsome could fetch me...dollars. damn! i'll be happy...
one thing I know is dah I tend to get forgiven wen I offend...
and don't also like dem calling me fine boy all d tym...to d extent jealous ones start beefing.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by modestdude(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Another one is that, everyone including your colleagues wants to know when you are getting married. They keep bulging you on that question virtually everyday.

I also concur with the one of Gay and a player. I tire for people that make those insinuations
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
tom29reloaded: people thinks all is well with u when u are suffering. talking 4rm experience. all handsome men needs Jesus seriously otherwise na one chance life them dey live. Women don woo me several times / bodily signals i turn them down cos I know their evil plans.

Crying with laughter. This thread is pure comedy. So much delusion.

Eeyahh sorry, enh? E no easy

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Naah! Its just for the fun sha. It ends within the confines of battles..

Erm, what makes you feel i can do the job grin ?
Besides,have you tried talking to him like couples do?
No sir when confronted with reality you'll know it doesn't just end there. It's a recipe for violence. I love you but God loves you more. His word said he hates those that love violence(Spalms 11:5)

We're not couples embarassed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by AriDsexy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Seriously. I'm cracking up grin
Abi?They all suddenly became handsome cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
3cycle: No woman is useless...
What you call useless is another man's treasure, and what you treasure could be another person's worst creature.
Hahaha... #Newton's Third Law#
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by zicoraads: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Naavah:
Who is trippin....we just cool like that.
Ha..u ain't 'just cool like that'. Wether u admit it or not, am certain u tripping wink

The only difference is, with ladies this part of the world, its like a taboo. U can find a dozen threads on guys' crushes here, but hardly ladies. Still, tell him, who knows, he might secretly be admiring you too wink
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
AriDsexy:
Abi?They all suddenly became handsome cheesy.

This thread is JOKES grin grin grin

"Mehn, I just dey suffer anyhow. Why did God make me this handsome?"

*checks profile*

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qE2WrtpMC_c/UhjxsqNMBhI/AAAAAAAACIY/h_K3bh-OkBM/s640/elissaspitting.gif[/img]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nazcoj(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
I'm a victim. so true
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc
You've gone cockoo. And hate is the prognosis.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Klinee: you are a fool!!
you are stupid for calling me a fool
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Kennedyiheme: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
kika23: Most handsome guys are broke ( pardon me to say, but it's true)... It's errrrmmm... 60-40... And they hardly realize that being handsome alone doesn't and will not put food on the table... undecided undecided :| :|
generaly why do u expect smeone to be rich wen u arnt? U say smeone is broke, and u might also be broke......well in this part of the world called nigeria, tins are hard... A fine boy can be from a poor home, its nt his fault he is fine and broke... Tins change, he'll get rich smeday, he's workin towards it... Besides isnt there other tins u can get from guy apart frm money... Where has humanity gone to? Sme pple u see in big cars tday use ladies for blood money, i pray u dnt fall a victim.... Im nt fighting wit u oo, lol u might wonna insult me

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by blakky97(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
You get money?
Fine boy no money. He hand writing fine but he no know book!
No level! Guy gimme space jor!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Koolking(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: most handsome guys are brokers cheaters good in yanshing,gay etc

I guess, you have been hit. Irrespective, you will still kill to be with one.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Ksslib(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
IrishKez:
No sir when confronted with reality you'll know it doesn't just end there. It's a recipe for violence. I love you but God loves you more. His word said he hates those that love violence(Spalms 11:5)

We're not couples embarassed
lol. Ok i hear you mam. You love me? Awww, thats so sweet.. grin

Is that a look of regret that you both aint items?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
MissMeiya:

Crying with laughter. This thread is pure comedy. So much delusion.

The photo tho' gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Logicalmindy:

The photo tho' gringringrin

*still laughing*
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by M4gunners: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
I really hate it when I say to a girl I'm single or I don't have girlfriend,the next thing I will hear is you just won chop me abi? And there's no way you can explain it to them.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
kill do you know there are things called high court and police investigation?
prettythicksme: no guy can do that to me never not in this life I go kill him na heaven straight
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by nzeBiddle(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
so true. 1, 2, 4 especially. Stereotyping na bastard
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
I've been called handsome by one in every two persons who walks into my life. Its made me more vain and narcissistic. I don't get the attention from older women nor the jealous girl vibe -- because of my nature.(I resemble good boy outside tho I b monster within)-- I usually get the look from men and I've had an off and on relationship with a gay man. I'll take being ok looking for a swap with extra 40 IQ points to be perfectly honest. The ish doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by terrymason(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
If you think handsome bring money! Think twice cuz I work hard!! (I look good tho). Hehehe bluffing,I know say you won checK lolx.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by kika23(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kennedyiheme: generaly why do u expect smeone to be rich wen u arnt? U say smeone is broke, and u might also be broke......well in this part of the world called nigeria, tins are hard... A fine boy can be from a poor home, its nt his fault he is fine and broke... Tins change, he'll get rich smeday, he's workin towards it... Besides isnt there other tins u can get from guy apart frm money... Where has humanity gone to? Sme pple u see in big cars tday use ladies for blood money, i pray u dnt fall a victim.... Im nt fighting wit u oo, lol u might wonna insult me
Thanks for your opinion... smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Dreyl(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Some of this things happens to me but i won't blame God for making me handsome instead i am appreciative,atleast i don't look so fugly like an ogre,i don't actually woo girls in real life instead they woo me,sometimes i find that repulsive though like what occured yesterday,and some girls thinks i'm a player because sometimes when am less busy i hang out with bevy of girls while some thinks i'm a snubber,they don't understand.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by blowb(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
That's true... Girls don't believed me whenever I told them that am single
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by AfricanApple(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
u are wrong
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
nedu2000: Op ur spot on,I had to keep my beards & roughen it too,to reduce my level of handsome,being a handsome guy doesn't trip me,if I could've GEJ/okoya/obasanjo's money with their ugly faces,I won't complain grin
pics or Idonbilivit
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by fubbyy(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Tex42: Are u fair?.

dark beards makes fair handsome guys even more handsome
you are right, am light skinned
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
AfricanApple: u are wrong
how am I wrong I said some not all
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by aitop(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
tom29reloaded: people thinks all is well with u when u are suffering. talking 4rm experience. all handsome men needs Jesus seriously otherwise na one chance life them dey live. Women don woo me several times / bodily signals i turn them down cos I know their evil plans.
yeah, people think all is well. Most times people see me as a young rich guy not knowing I be confirm hustler. But my lifestyle is more like an introvert, never had girlfriends, just few friends. Being handsome mean nothing to me due to my introvert lifestyle.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: by AfricanApple(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: how am I wrong I said some not all
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.