Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (34994 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Toks2008:

Baby gal wats really goin on? I never criticized you but it was you who came down on me for no justifiable reason except my harmless opinion aired on a public forum.

The posts are still there for reference. Habba.
Toks2008:

Its quite disheartening that your response shows the nature of a lady who lacks decorum when it comes to making intelligent post and i honestly see no reason for your adrenaline type of response.

Any lady with a moderate IQ will understand my standview and if needs be,will respond in a responsible,humble and ln a decent manner.
again i will say dont expect to be treated with respect u dont deserve smiley get yourself a dictionary learn what showing a sense of decorum really is
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Ademolapaul: bro seriously,check her profile for her twitter handle
buhahahahahahah
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2014
Sacluxpaint: I saw her twitter profile, she is not even worth it self, but like they say every aboki to his own kettle
make una no use laugh burst my belle
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
again i will say dont expect to be treated with respect u dont deserve smiley get yourself a dictionary learn what showing a sense of decorum really is

Na wah for you young lady. You just failed in buttresing your point because wat you ought to have done was to quote my originsl post and your original first response that warranted those comments.

Im too gentle hearted to be blackmailed.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Toks2008(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Toks2008:

A lady has no business in been selective when it comes to outward quslities because wat matters is what you mean to the guy so this not settling for less should be well contextualized.

This was my innocent opinionated post
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: its also not your business to be telling who should be selective and who shouldnt and its not for you to decide who someone else should or should not be married to either. If women in your generation fell for it, well too bad. The times have changed now.

And do you think your response was not too harsh and confrontational?

If you believe this was not a heated response to an aired opinion that holds no crime then i rest my case.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Toks2008:

And do you think your response was not too harsh and confrontational?
nope i simply treated in the manner u asked for smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
50calibre: I'm familiar with the OP Safarigirl, she has a runny mouth like a tap, as well as a knack for talking nonsense.

Telling Nigerian women not to settle for less is akin to telling a beggar not to settle for less looolz.

Nigerian women are already less, they occupy the bottom of the barrel therefore asking them to set impossibly high standards for themselves is asking them to condemn themselves to a life of singlehood and lonliness.

Don't be delusional, Nigerian women score low in everything, their attitude sucks, physically they're less appealing with disgusting fake weaves, they've got nothing upstairs except different techniques on how leech off a man.

I consider Nigerian women a liability rather than an asset, & so do many guys. Therefore my advise to Nigerian women; if you're lucky to have any man come for you, just on him quicker than you could blink because you will not get anything better.

I don't see myself spending more than a day trying to woo a Nigerian chic, in fact after the first 5 mins, I determine if she's worth anymore of my time.

50calibre don talk..
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: nope i simply treated in the manner u asked for smiley

Alright then. Stay blessed.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 50calibre(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Odunharry:
50calibre don talk..

Loooool grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2014
50calibre:

Loooool grin
if u talk abt some of d bad behavior exhibited by many 9ja gals,dy will tag u a woman hater..y?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
I still maintain my earlier stand. Women are endangered species in this cruel world of men.

Whenu say a lady must not setlle for less,i would love to look away from physical features.

A lady must not settle for less ehen it comes to been appreciated,loved and cherished.

If a lady finds a beast who truly loves and cherishes her,she is lucky.

Its not about being wth a cockload no good heartbreaker of a man but a short fat ugly loving man will always melt rhe heart of a resonable lady.

My opinion
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 50calibre(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Odunharry:
if u talk abt some of d bad behavior exhibited by many 9ja gals,dy will tag u a woman hater..y?

Yeah that's what they tagged me.

I don't care anyway.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 22, 2014
harde2lah:
I wish I had you as my English teacher in secondary school. Very intelligent write-up.
hahaha...thanks...though, I wasn't an excellent English student in secondary school ...your English teacher try na, she na she teach you this one you type?lol
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2014
shymexx:

Tell them, bruddah! cool

Personally, my own understanding of "Nigerian women settling for less" means: Naij women settling for Ghanaians or men from other African countries because naija are the hottest commodities out of Africa, and far superior to naija women, who're very promiscuous and needy, but pretentious about it.

Honestly, I think it should be about naija men not settling for less (naija women), and aiming higher. Being with a naija woman is more or less a curse these days, I tell ya.
sir shymexx
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2014
shymexx:

Tell them, bruddah! cool

Personally, my own understanding of "Nigerian women settling for less" means: Naij women settling for Ghanaians or men from other African countries because naija are the hottest commodities out of Africa, and far superior to naija women, who're very promiscuous and needy, but pretentious about it.

Honestly, I think it should be about naija men not settling for less (naija women), and aiming higher. Being with a naija woman is more or less a curse these days, I tell ya.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by agangadiman(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2014
theres plenty women to choose from.

thats why you will have a church that is 90% women, and 90% of them are single

make una dey decive yaselves that youre not settling for less, yet youre attending all ya friends weddings.

gerrout
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: maybe I do, but who has my time?
many people do
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Polchiz(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: yeah, and it's because I'm small that I require a man that's tall...and so far, I've not attracted anyone below 5ft.8" grin

My dear Safarigirl,

Falsehood is the greatest crime against humanity, especially if such lies are meant for public consumption.

Firstly, you attacked a young married lady and even insulted her and her husband when her only sin is advising Nigerian girls NOT be be obsessed with men's height. If I may ask: "do you have a strange concept of the word 'obsessed' ?"

Secondly, you denied that your thread is NOT a counter thread when it is glaring that it is. Why are you forcing lies down our throat?

Thirdly, your post implied that when a lady marries a short or NOT very tall man then she has settled for less. And it baffles me that you are just 5ft 2 inches. Can you create a human being? Who taught you that height is a yard stick to measure how successful and nice a man would be?

Lastly, the woman you insulted is happily married to man who is 5ft 8 inches. A cute height a man and you have dated men of the same height. Permit me to say that you are simply envious and jealous. I would advise you to change your ways and learn that emulation is better than envy. No sane man will marry you if he is aware that you accepted him simply because he is tall. What is your own definition of love?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Sehindemi(f): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents: Finally, in the end, you will have only yourself to blame...

Since you are a trophy who deserves free food, free ride, expensive dates and BIS/recharge card for doing absolutely nothing. Please do not settle for less.

The way our young ladies carry themselves shows that marriage is not their ultimate goal but scouting for the richest, most handsome and most successful man in the society who is willing enough to pay the imaginary value she has placed on her love.

These sort of ladies do not take corrections for any wrong. They are always right and the last thing she expects from you, her date, is saying that what she did didn't go down well with you, instantly her mind tells her, " it is time to dump mike for John ".

Some of them go as far as dating every single guy who says hi to them seeing him as a potential maga to be kept on the ever long list of those under her false promise of, " I will come and see you ". Because he is a potential goldmine and will serve a future purpose at a future date. This keeps the stu.pid gullible man calling and sending recharge card to make sure he out performs or outsmarts any other competitor for the elusive girl. It is all a game. But it ends in confusion. It takes deceiving oneself first to be able to deceive others..

God punish all the gold digging ladies. All the men you have wrecked with your lying tongues and pretences will hunt you later.. Keep searching for Mr. Right. He has already passed you by when you treated him as dung..

Nonsense..
Nah quarrel? undecided

Anywayz,b4 I go further,I need to ask U a questn...*Sincere answer plz*

Like how many ladies av done dis to U?(I mean,after pretendin to be wat they are not,they wrecked U & flee)
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Polchiz:

My dear Safarigirl,

Falsehood is the greatest crime against humanity, especially if such lies are meant for public consumption.

Firstly, you attacked a young married lady and even insulted her and her husband when her only sin is advising Nigerian girls NOT be be obsessed with men's height. If I may ask: "do you have a strange concept of the word 'obsessed' ?"

Secondly, you denied that your thread is NOT a counter thread when it is glaring that it is. Why are you forcing lies down our throat?

Thirdly, your post implied that when a lady marries a short or NOT very tall man then she has settled for less. And it baffles me that you are just 5ft 2 inches. Can you create a human being? Who taught you that height is a yard stick to measure how successful and nice a man would be?

Lastly, the woman you insulted is happily married to man who is 5ft 8 inches. A cute height a man and you have dated men of the same height. Permit me to say that you are simply envious and jealous. I would advise you to change your ways and learn that emulation is better than envy. No sane man will marry you if he is aware that you accepted him simply because he is tall. What is your own definition of love?
OK. Good morning to you too. I've said all I want to on this topic, you can make your judgments without mentioning me. Thank you for judging grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: never been fuuucked. Nigerian men are scared of me.
buhahahahahahah..scared of u?
Anyway i am nt
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Polchiz(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: OK. Good morning to you too. I've said all I want to on this topic, you can make your judgments without mentioning me. Thank you for judging grin

I am NOT a perfect person and therefore have no right to judge you.

My Dear, sometimes we find it difficult to accept someone's opinion but at the same time we should learn to respect it.

Your subsequent posts showed that you are NOT a bad person after all.

Also, know it that the most important thing is that one day, one enterprising young man will fall in love with you (i.e accept you the way you are) and he is ready to be there for you till death. This man may be very tall, average or short.

However, from all indications, you prefer (want) a very tall man but God doesn't always give us what we want but what we NEED.

I pray that you eventually marry a man of your heart desire. Yes!! You will definitely get married. I don't advise you to stay single forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Polchiz:

I am NOT a perfect person and therefore have no right to judge you.

My Dear, sometimes we find it difficult to accept someone's opinion but at the same time we should learn to respect it.

Your subsequent posts showed that you are NOT a bad person after all.

Also, know it that the most important thing is that one day, one enterprising young man will fall in love with you (i.e accept you the way you are) and he is ready to be there for you till death. This man may be very tall, average or short.

However, from all indications, you prefer (want) a very tall man but God doesn't always give us what we want but what we NEED.

I pray that you eventually marry a man of your heart desire. Yes!! You will definitely get married. I don't advise you to stay single forever.
I may never get married, so I won't bother myself looking for a life partner. As for being tall...you do realise that someone who's 5ft.8" is tall for me. Like I said, the word is relative. Have a nice day still
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by safarigirl(f): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Odunharry:
buhahahahahahah..scared of u?
Anyway i am nt
i don't consider you an entity. I speak of those I hold in high esteem
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 100Cents: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sehindemi:
Nah quarrel? undecided

Anywayz,b4 I go further,I need to ask U a questn...*Sincere answer plz*

Like how many ladies av done dis to U?(I mean,after pretendin to be wat they are not,they wrecked U & flee)

I am an average sharp boy who on meeting a new lady, 7 out of 10 will want to go to bed. U know ?

The insincerity of women show once you mention marriage and a good mannered guy is not interested in bedding a woman instantly once it is marriage on his mind.

Ladies tend to exploit the good mannerisms of decent young men whose sole aim of meeting and engaging them in a relationship is marriage. This tends to make this good mannered guy to unleash again his player instincts which he has already jettisoned in search of a life partner.

Guess you get my drift ? Long story cut short,.most single ladies should have been married long ago but greed and insincerity marred their relationships and made either them or the guys to walk away..
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: i don't consider you an entity. I speak of those I hold in high esteem
wow...nt an entity??brilliant
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
50calibre:
Hahahaha when ever I come accross delusional threads like this one, I never fail to bring in a touch of reality into it, even it means expressing extreme opinions at times. It may ruffle a few feelings but in the end, it will be of help to many.

We say things most guys on NL actually feel but are too scared to say. We're like the dirty cops, we do the dirty jobs for the good cops to stay clean, grin

Well Costa's fitness levels has recently been called into question by Mourinho. Costa currently enjoys a scoring form but expect fatigue or injuries to set it sooner or later.

That's what's up - someone just has to say the truth. No matter how bitter it's and whose ox is gored. Unlike sissified manginas and white knight who dwell on trying too hard to protect an anonymous image, and massage the non-existent egos of faceless chics on a faceless forum. Tell the truth and save a life - and even if they hate you to saying it as it's, you'll subconsciously change someone's life. I salute you for the courage, brethren/comrade! grin

Once you start looking at naij families these days, it's somewhat worrisome - especially the single-parent household culture. There are just too many, and I'm beginning to see a pattern, which looks like the dysfunctional vicious cycle that's relative to African American family structure. At least with AAs, you can cite the prison system, gang culture, and drug era - but what's the problem with naija families? When you start analysing things by studying the pattern - you'll find out that Nigerian women are the problem. A lot of them are too promiscuous, and they have this innate tendency of always taking advantage of whatever favours them, to destroy their husbands - scary.

Yes, I don't think Costa is fully fit. I just hope he stays healthy throughout the season - an unfit Costa is still better than the legendary Drogba. And I want to see more from Loic Remi before I jump on his bandwagon.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Odunharry:
wow...nt an entity??brilliant
there's a difference between "I don't consider you an entity" and "you're not an entity". Feel free to interprete my words however you wish smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Odunharry(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: there's a difference between "I don't consider you an entity" and "you're not an entity". Feel free to interprete my words however you wish smiley
safarigirl....
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by Etetejake(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ op, I don't think u will still be speaking like this wen u clock 49 but still single. I have seen things and wish u should bend down and see them too. don't because u ar avhiving all u wish, talk as if u ar the controller of fate.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by KOSMOTV: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes oh never settle for less. Wait and get your heart desire and be happy forever.

My Website [www.thekosmotv.com][/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.