Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70341 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nnachi404(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
emperorkuzco: what is love without love making. if you love the guy to accept his money then love him enough to have sex with him. FINISH STORY
only fools fall in love cos you must be a fool to fall in love. Sex is for the weak so you must be weak to have it love making is for sell pay for it and have your fun. If you believe this press like 100000 times

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olyboy16: I think a relationship should be of mutual benefits. I have an ideology and belief that its possible to make a woman love you so much that it will sometimes be difficult for her to live if she doesnt see you in a day!!
I believe if that "love" really did exist, your girlfriend would almost puke at the sight of any other man's unclothedness cos nufin would look as good as you are even if you are nt the muscular nd sexy type.
Wen we talk about relationships being biased and non-mutual as the OP stated, the first thing we should realy think of is dat is the love between both parties really "love"? Or just a situation where just due to self awareness and societal norm you think you need a girl/boyfriend cos all your friends and age group have one too? Is that love really true?
Most relationships today lack true love..ladies suffer most here cos they are usually at the recieving end.
But guys, i think the problem is with us! If you show your lady true love, care and companionship, i promise you, she wont go beyond your boundaries cos she'l knw she may not get anything better than you.
True love is not founded or built on sex, it is infact the complimentary part of it..and a compliment can always be avoided or 'postponed'.
Most guys are not matured enuf to handle relationships(age is not maturity) without being tutored one way or the other.
Infact, most nigerian guys start relationships without any prior education, meet your (successfuly married)dad or any likes, let him fill you with experience, let him tell you how love true looks like.
Show your girlfriend true love, and she'll make you her king!
I've made lots of points to ponder on..

Keep showing her love while I show her the money and Dickson. Talking as if u don't know ladies of dis modern generation

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by onoja12: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
so if the man spends his money and time to show love,how does the lady show love back?

eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by butanep(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Nothing! Dating is a waste of time, money, energy etc.

We will have less broke asss guys if we can use the time and money we waste on women to plan our future.

The amount some guys spend on their girlfriend is sometimes more than what married folks spend on their wife and kids. It is just pathetic.

I just don't know why
true talk bro... for Me no sex no relationship. I broke up with a girl like that who was forming holy to me... I said it is better to end it than for people to start thinking am enjoying it whereas nothing is happening... NO sex No relationship.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
then i guess there is partiality some where.why do u expect only guys to do d spending den??
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dandollar1: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
kennykendo: I ain't supporting no one but to be on a balanced scale most guys spend lots of money on their girlfriends ...that money even when calculated without accuracy can do something much more meaningful and the girls they date will say you can't sleep with me cos I am a virgin or I want to keep it till I get married but when you check the private lives of such girls it's very questionable they may be sex maniacs to the 'BIGGER BOYS' thereby forcing the guys to look for sex outside on the other hand some girls open their legs even without getting a kobo to their boyfriends who may not have or maybe stingy to the extent of the guy hitting them and compensating them with sex...but the whole thing should be balanced if u wanna spend on your girl don't go above ur limit and let her understand now if u want sex I mean we all are humans u guys could discuss cos when a lady is In d mood it could really be something else as well as guys so my advice is spend wisely not above ur limit and sleep with her wisely not constantly and d the ladies don't blame a guy who may borrow to spend on you because u will pay some day...and u may loose him to someone who will give him now at the end u will say he is cheating on me......
you just dey write dey go, no commas, no full stop. Na so the matter pain you? My gawwwwd!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ELGREF(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
you are try to protect your self but not try to protect the guy resources,
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ollyboy009(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: Ladies who demand from their guy are just after his money. A guy should spend for his lady at his own will. True Love is not all about sex and spending. Watchout 4 guys dat tinks relationship is all about sex and guys watchout 4 girls dat tinks true love lies on wat u gat in ur pocket.
14041989 Likes
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olyboy16(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stelvin101:

Keep showing her love while I show her the money and Dickson
Trust me, no matter how rich you are or how big your d|ck is, it will only take an immoral and shameless woman to fall for you when she has the whole world in her man's hands..

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
every thing should b 50/50 then
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by justmag(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: You are the one with poor command and interpretation of english language !!

Relationship exist where there is association between two entities and there are many types of relationship ....

The below are among types of relationship :

Friendship is a form of relationship which exist where two or more entities share the same goal,agenda.Philosophy and Ideology whereforth you complement each other i.e your share gain,pain and emotion together !

A girfriend is simply your female friend which has been turned to a girl whom both of you are dating each other i.e you share emotional feelings beyond ordinary friendship i.e extra-friendship !!

Friend is that person who share your philosophy,Ideology and agenda which enables both of you to flock together and complement each other i.e both of you are bind together in common-goal !!

Ohhh damn! he told you!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mrgreen4real(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: eeeeyaahhh sowi ooooo.....him eat the pkomo run? cry cry cry cry cry cryhope say you super glue that side tooo con bid ham with the blood of Jesus?
True talk
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
pro01:

These are nebulous concepts. Besides, who says you cannot find "companionship" or mutual "self-improvement" outside the strictures of a so-called relationship? I enjoy fantastic companionship with my MALE friends, and I also derive self-improvement by interacting with them . They provide far more information, new knowledge, helpful insights, etc. than most girls can ever be capable of, so what exactly are you talking about?

In any case, relationships are not self-funding. Someone must bear costs associated with outings/dates, entertainment, gifts, helping out the other in times of need, etc. Who bears these costs? On what terms?

What are you talking about? I was on a date with a female friend just last week and we split the check. I don't see any reason why the guy has to be the one always doing the spending.

On self improvement and companionship being vague. If she constantly drives you to be a better person without nagging of course and you do the same to her, then this objective (self improvement) is met. Friends of course can also drive you to be a better you but we all know it doesn't always work like that.

Companionship from friends is very different from companionship you get from a significant other that you are in a romantic relationship with and I'm sure you know that.

Having said all that, this is just my opinion and we can definitely agree to disagree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mbkite(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
dumb question! Is there any gain in premarital sex? I feel bad when men think what dey gain frm women is sex...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mattazz(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
missmalia abeg no fighting..d boxing ring is an option if it exceeds quarrel....**smh** and sipping my water
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mbkite: dumb question! Is there any gain in premarital sex? I feel bad when men think what dey gain frm women is sex...

Lol. Funny that. Sometime last month a girl invited me over to her house and was kinda seducing me and I fled. And it wasn't just because I am not attracted to her but because I have kept myself for so long and was thinking to myself the whole time, whats the point of struggling against my carnal desires for so long if I now cave in at this time?

If I had given in and had sex with her, I woulda given her a part of me I could never take back and I definitely do not see her or any other girl for that matter as a prize or a gain.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
i understand sha...
Evathyst: Not lyk dat! D guy was actually my course mate in d Univ(unknown to me bt planned by him). He played me all along til I fell in lov wit him, imagine dt kind carelessness. D day we met na him kasala burst, by den, he cldnt hide any longer.

Som guys ehn? Behaving lyk pple wey do I.T for devil side.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olyboy16:
Trust me, no matter how rich you are or how big your d|ck is, it will only take an immoral and shameless woman to fall for you when she has the whole world in her man's hands..

In the end when it happens all she gotta say to you is "baby it was a mistake". Trust me mate
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ajalaolanr(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: lol, please no fight oooo.

just asking because its very confusing to me.

I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.

the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
If you dont love him, why not tell him, so that he will look for somebody else, instead of defrauding him

A last longing association, should be symbiotic

so my innocent question still remains.

"WHAT IS THAT SYMBIOSIS IN A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP"

This guy must be a biology student, from the mention of symbiosis, parasitism, commensalism...etc..biology student heart got broken!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by todayguest(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Absolutely nothing. Just waste of time, resources and energy.!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
dandollar1: you just dey write dey go, no commas, no full stop. Na so the matter pain you? My gawwwwd!

Lwkmdfh. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deboraha(f): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Like begats like. U will attract ur type. Ladies who are so dependent on men, and feel dat they must live their lives solely from the pockets of men that they are not married to, will definitely attract men who will just want them for sex.

There are also guys who have this twisted thinking that sex b4 marraige is their birth right, whether they spend on u or not.

As a lady, Carry urself with dignity and don't fold ur hands in idleness. Keep ur body. Guys who value that will definitely find U.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by TS2(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

Here we go again. Another "we women are the victims of men's injustice and manipulation" story. I completely disagree with you. Most women lose their viriginity because they WANT TO. Few lose it because o other reasons. Simple.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
So what are you insinuating now? that sex before marriage is bad? undecided undecided undecided undecidednot knowing how active your partner is?
deboraha: Like begats like. U will attract ur type. Ladies who are so dependent on men, and feel dat they must live their lives solely from the pockets of men that they are not married to, will definitely attract men who will just want them for sex.

There are also guys who have this twisted thinking that sex b4 marraige is their birth right, whether they spend on u or not.

As a lady, Carry urself with dignity and don't fold ur hands in idleness. Keep ur body. Guys who value that will definitely find U.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AriDsexy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Orikinla: Most girls and women prefer guys who don't treat them as sex objects.
When you date any girl or woman in appreciation of her companionship, she respects you more and also gives you her most precious moments, including passionate love making. But when you behave like a dog always panting after her booty, she also treats you like a dog. And it is common to hear girls and women saying, "All he knows is sex. He has no brains". And she will dump you once she finds the guy who acts more from his brains than his loins.
Well said,I like ur reasoning.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by TS2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

You see that thing i am telling you.

Your body is the temple of God, yet you are in a relationship with somebody you know will not get married within 6yrs?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you demand from him everytime?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you may not be a virgin.

You read that very verse that said your body is the temple of God, but you are yet to read that very verse that says YOU DONT REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEW.

Go and read that verse very well, you must sew before you reap

My guy...I love you mehn. #nohomo! Lol.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Macuberry(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ok lets face the fact. If you don't want to have sex with any guy before marriage then don't start a relationship until you're ready for marriage. Don't mistake your male friends for boyfriends. For guys, if you want sex, there are some girls who have dedicated their lives to provide it so long you have your cash-I mean commercial sex workers. I will complete my comment later. *Busy*

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by TS2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: SillyHead you think I'm going to give you dictionary meaning which is simply ''denotative'' but philosophically (which is varied and more encompassing) there is always more meaning to Dictionary while trying to conceptualise ''sexu:al behaviour'' !!

Even recently, there is married couple who negate sexual intercourse in their marital hisssh ....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332927/The-married-couples-NEVER-sex-insist-theyre-happy-Are-deluded--just-honest.html

but going by your shallow restriction to your dictionary , you must always have sex with your GF else why must both of you have relationship ..........

Do you know some girls can have orga:sm without seeing your black Di:ck but other attributes of yours even mere holding hands tongue and that is also ''sexu:al'' !!

Dictionary only gives you glance-meaning conceptually, any word is more than dictionary-meaning!!

I thought your dic:khead would be giving me your own understanding of the concepts you asked me to dichotomised

You are sick and probably gay

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deporttee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
U guys are funny! My girl they spend more on me than I spend on her!! But relationship no be business shai! As for sex it matters a lot! And my girl no take am tired for answer!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by TS2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: Thank you dude and I'm a Nigerian Nairalander tongue

You and your mum share a kinda relationship so, you can fu:ck her right ....

You and your colleagues share relationship , can you just fu:ck any of them ?

Think with your head dude not di:ck and you may come up with good reply else ..... tongue

I never said dictionary shd be disregarded , did you read upside down , I said dictionary only give denotative meaning which is too narrow with respect to ''concepts''!!

Sicko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.