Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70337 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
if a nigga keeps spending on u and doesn't ask for it sef......you should be VERY SCARED !!!

Yea its about love and sex is not important ooo...but money ignites love and brings more happiness and so does making love to someone you truly love !!!....IMO.....

If you not ready for it in the first place , don't waste your time going into a relationship...its not by force because the truth is, you will still want the guy to spend on you and show he cares and all..so who is deceiving who

MONEY MAKES THE LADIES IN A RELATIONSHIP HAPPY
SEX MAKES MEN IN A RELATIONSHIP HAPPIER ,*BTW* LADIES LOVE T

And if both are truly in love and not infatuated in the first place , the relationship will go places........................#dazall#

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good Samaritan
Transluxpaints: yomi 007k i am sure a guy like u will end in divorce becose u are too stingy,i ve never reffered to a maga in my life,i give even to ladies that i don't have relationship with and becos of that God blessed me with the most beautiful wife and wonderful children
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie, did your crush just tell you no sex before marriage??

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Most girls and women prefer guys who don't treat them as sex objects.
When you date any girl or woman in appreciation of her companionship, she respects you more and also gives you her most precious moments, including passionate love making. But when you behave like a dog always panting after her booty, she also treats you like a dog. And it is common to hear girls and women saying, "All he knows is sex. He has no brains". And she will dump you once she finds the guy who acts more from his brains than his loins.

6 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rexnegro(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
bosun11:

DEEP!!!..GOD BLESS YOUR BRAIN A ZILLION TIMES. grin grin....LADIES EHN

Lwkmdh Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah the way dis guy dey tank Op, e be like say him don fall maga plenty In many relationship without sex excpt him paying whenever they (girls) dey demand from him...

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
You be ma man!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Akalia(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
dramaticspeak: Sincerely you boys don't gain anything. You only loose cos you will end up spending on us and at the end we will end up with another guy. Personally I don't like guys spending on me, I prefer spending on them
miss independent

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pansophist(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Reason why I dont even do Naija girls, they can be irritating in reasoning and ways they apply religion to dictate when you will access to their p.usssy. if una wan enjoy romantic life, go find one oyinbo baby.

I swear, ya life will neva remain the same grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by arsetalks(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can understand the OP's feeling. It is a difficult situation too be honest. However, it doesn't have to be for sex.

I was in such a relationship, she was sincere with her past ( she dated some real idiots who got what they wanted and left) and her strong WILL not to have sex till marriage. I spent on her, I even went as far as trying to flaunt a business for her and when we discovered she had a brain tumor, I footed all the bills for her tests ( and not small money with the number of tests we had to do and the amount of meds we bought to keep her painless till the surgery). I also ensure she gets all the money she needed after surgery. She DIED. And I had no sex with her but I had true love and received same and can beat my chest and say she was sincere and would have married me if GOD didn't have some other ideas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some mumu jus dey yab demselves cos of this matter ....... Wetin b my own, chio... Common issue, dem turn am to fight... Awon oniranu
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
and should all the relationships be based on buy me brazillian hair, Iphone, Polish my nails, buy me fried rice and chicken on your way to my side.... wink wink wink winkmake una dey still consider those single guys small naaaa
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Sagamite(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

While the mugu is not having sex with the girl, some other guy is probably tapping all the electricity between her legs and hardly spending a dime.

Awon mooorons!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rexnegro(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Orikinla: Most girls and women prefer guys who don't treat them as sex objects.
When you date any girl or woman in appreciation of her companionship, she respects you more and also gives you her most precious moments, including passionate love making. But when you behave like a dog always panting after her booty, she also treats you like a dog. And it is common to hear girls and women saying, "All he knows is sex. He has no brains". And she will dump you once she finds the guy who acts more from his brains than his loins.
True talk cos she spoke for some girls/women...cos some stupid girls out there might not even appreciate the guy's respect for her...hence calling him okobo..meaning he can't fucck meanwhile the guy is only respecting and appreciating her....

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tex42(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
all relationships shouldn't be based on sex,but it should be based on exploiting a hommie right?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bosun11(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah the way dis guy dey tank Op, e be like say him don fall maga plenty In many relationship without sex excpt him paying whenever they (girls) dey demand from him...

buhahahaha....maga on top woman ?thor !!!
i love the post and i agreed with t, if you check my main comment, you will notice that.
i hardly believed in love before because i know ladies never love guys without REAL cheddaz...so being maga"d never happened
......dazall

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
yorke1:

No, greedy and and self-centered ladies chew such comment of yours. Do i need to ask if you are one?
u reason wit ur dicck
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Lovexme(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
dramaticspeak: Sincerely you boys don't gain anything. You only loose cos you will end up spending on us and at the end we will end up with another guy. Personally I don't like guys spending on me, I prefer spending on them

Why do I find what you've written hard to believe? undecided
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fuĀ¤king around...happens to many guys as well......
Bros its unfortunate.
Virgin:0.2%
faithful:4.13%
Mannered:23.40%
Good cook:32.12%
Nollywood addicts:99.76%
Mother-like qualities:45.43%
Wife-like qualities:32.62%
Fashion freak:95.98%

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pansophist(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

While the mugu is not having sex with the girl, some other guy is probably tapping all the electricity between her legs and hardly spending a dime.

Awon mooorons!

Lol grin

Sometimes I wonder how a girl can really successfully put a fully grown naija bred man in such a condition of ''no sex before marriage'' while the mugu continue to fuel her expense financially on the basis of only hope. Hope of brushing her kpomo when they get marriage, which is not even certain. Na wa ooo!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by uchihahinata: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay what of me who doesn't ask my bf for money and things like that. Even when I'm broke, he knows most times. He took my phone one day and took my account number without telling me and sent money to me.

So now, if he asks me for sex, does it mean I should open my kitten and allow him enter it undecided

Well I blame some girls who demand too much. And guys who spend on them like mumu.

It's just a matter of choice for guys. If she demands too much without your expectations of giving you much sex as you want, then walk out of the relationsip. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Kingbritt(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rocktation: @OP- Someone once said keeping your girl untouched, is a sure way to censor what may likely go in and out of her, when you aren't watching. You must agree that you wouldn't hurt too badly, if only the surface is as far as a contender could get.
Whats this one saying nah...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Evathyst(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
blesszzy:

If we were to use that logic, the same thing applies to d ladies.. A lady is entering into a relationship she is looking at d pocket not the love..she is telling d guy I must not suffer, u must take care of me..what is that suppose to mean...some ladies are after money in a relationship not love.
den let dem separate d 'ladies' 4rm d shaft. As 4 me, I don't request, bt if u give me i wont reject. Abi e get who no get needs?

Bt seriously, relationship shldnt be based on sex alone. Else, dt gal na 'corporate' ashi
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
phnibeogu:

what the should be the basis of relationship and why should sex be excluded ?

It should be about Love, Honour, Commitment, Loyalty......I believe if the love between the two ppl involved is true...then , sex is the final bond....that's why it is prerably done after Marriage...
If All these virtues above are to be absent in any relationship, then sex is meaningless, just for intimacy....
# MY OPINION
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by drey08(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ OP,would you love to end up marrying a girl that has had sex with several guys? angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahahahhahahah this guy badt oooooo...make i add my own
Cheating: 99.5%
Lying: 92.1%
Pinging: 100%......choiiiiiii....make i dey spend make another man dey blow her mercilessly....

jcmaiah:
Bros its unfortunate.
Virgin:0.2%
faithful:4.13%
Mannered:23.40%
Good cook:32.12%
Nollywood addicts:99.76%
Mother-like qualities:45.43%
Wife-like qualities:32.62%
Fashion freak:95.98%

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: I can understand the OP's feeling. It is a difficult situation too be honest. However, it doesn't have to be for sex.

I was in such a relationship, she was sincere with her past ( she dated some real idiots who got what they wanted and left) and her strong WILL not to have sex till marriage. I spent on her, I even went as far as trying to flaunt a business for her and when we discovered she had a brain tumor, I footed all the bills for her tests ( and not small money with the number of tests we had to do and the amount of meds we bought to keep her painless till the surgery). I also ensure she gets all the money she needed after surgery. She DIED. And I had no sex with her but I had true love and received same and can beat my chest and say she was sincere and would have married me if GOD didn't have some other ideas.
Do people like this still exist.
Hope U've moved on cos happenings like this could be so painful..
I pray God gives U someone who'd be very much better than the previous.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Felixjude(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

And you are proud you helped a girl break a covenant with God, you dont even know what/who you are playing with....you need deliverance!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Bitojoe(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nothing my guy.na only surffernes.imaging your dick risen and falling without something to quench your fire.guys,abeg, test the soup before eaten.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Felixjude:
And you are proud you helped a girl break a covenant with God, you dont even know what/who you are playing with....you need deliverance!
First of al MR, I didn't rape her. Secondly, we both enjoyed it. Thirdly, its none of ur business. N last but n d least, pls take me to ur church 4 deliverance... I realy nid it
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Kingbritt(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.
Zip on the finances too after marriage period..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014

See mouth like tortoise anus, it should be base on spending money on ur lame *ss abi?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mrgreen4real(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
I quit when one babe made me suck breast tire. On the last attempt she still did not agree after series of trials. I come vex dey squeeze the breast like say I be tyger. "OLOSHI" after you dey chop fresh fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.