Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70340 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy: Severe se.xual frustration everywhere.

No its no sexual frustration, I think its more of letting the ladies know we don't have a problem on spending on them but the grouse is they shouldn't have a problem with getting laid, no point pretending as they equally love it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by blesszzy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: den let dem separate d 'ladies' 4rm d shaft. As 4 me, I don't request, bt if u give me i wont reject. Abi e get who no get needs?

Bt seriously, relationship shldnt be based on sex alone. Else, dt gal na 'corporate' ashi

Really u won't request? Girls sha! Una logic na die. Am having a hard time believing that...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
The world is now going in the way of sex, sex and sex!
This generation is losing it!
What happened to abstinency? What happened to love without sex? What happened to relationship that we both share gifts together? Should sex dtermine a relationship? Must a lady "compensate" a guy with sex for loving her? Are there no ways to share love without sex? I guess the Op kinda relationship is not the kind that leads to marriage? Must a guy spend on a lady? Must a lady demand money and gifts from a guy?
My questions are too much!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Infoay: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

You see that thing i am telling you.

Your body is the temple of God, yet you are in a relationship with somebody you know will not get married within 6yrs?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you demand from him everytime?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you may not be a virgin.

You read that very verse that said your body is the temple of God, but you are yet to read that very verse that says YOU DONT REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEW.

Go and read that verse very well, you must sew before you reap
Guy you dey vex ooooo...
I can seriously perceive your anger o bro!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Evathyst(f): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: eeeeyaahhh sowi ooooo.....him eat the pkomo run? cry cry cry cry cry cryhope say you super glue that side tooo con bid ham with the blood of Jesus?
Not lyk dat! D guy was actually my course mate in d Univ(unknown to me bt planned by him). He played me all along til I fell in lov wit him, imagine dt kind carelessness. D day we met na him kasala burst, by den, he cldnt hide any longer.

Som guys ehn? Behaving lyk pple wey do I.T for devil side.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by jumpampass(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
they aways say there is love in sharing abi? So why cnt we share what we both hav together. She gave me her p***y and i will give her my penny. No qualms.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Olyboy16(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
I think a relationship should be of mutual benefits. I have an ideology and belief that its possible to make a woman love you so much that it will sometimes be difficult for her to live if she doesnt see you in a day!!
I believe if that "love" really did exist, your girlfriend would almost puke at the sight of any other man's unclothedness cos nufin would look as good as you are even if you are nt the muscular nd sexy type.
Wen we talk about relationships being biased and non-mutual as the OP stated, the first thing we should realy think of is dat is the love between both parties really "love"? Or just a situation where just due to self awareness and societal norm you think you need a girl/boyfriend cos all your friends and age group have one too? Is that love really true?
Most relationships today lack true love..ladies suffer most here cos they are usually at the recieving end.
But guys, i think the problem is with us! If you show your lady true love, care and companionship, i promise you, she wont go beyond your boundaries cos she'l knw she may not get anything better than you.
True love is not founded or built on sex, it is infact the complimentary part of it..and a compliment can always be avoided or 'postponed'.
Most guys are not matured enuf to handle relationships(age is not maturity) without being tutored one way or the other.
Infact, most nigerian guys start relationships without any prior education, meet your (successfuly married)dad or any likes, let him fill you with experience, let him tell you how love true looks like.
Show your girlfriend true love, and she'll make you her king!
I've made lots of points to ponder on..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by VivaLaFrans: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....
Lol...Good for you... Women are distraction for me.. I dont know about you all.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by echo2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided
Big issue over a small tissue.....Bleep virgins. tongue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Evathyst(f): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00:
Mayb I will be different, mayb I am d right guy u av been waitin for, mayb u wil bliv in luv again because of me or mayb am d reason y u wil continue hatin al men... Who knws, MAYB....
Valdes my Padi! Ds one wey u dey follow me bumper to bumper. U want us to start washing our 'linens' here? Guy, calm down na. How e dey do u? cheesy
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by superstar3: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
It depend on type of relationship. If it is just a mere friend relationship. You can gain a lot in terms of ideas, mutual help/assistance even without losing your money depend on type of lady.
In case of a relationship that that has carnal undertone/agreement. Then the guy must wise up or else...he is boilling egg for someone else to eat, while he eat the egg shell.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

what should it be based on?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
ronald4lif: Truth is, every relationship is based on interest so therefore depends on the interest of whoever you're in a relationship with. One can be attracted to someone coz they are good looking or rich or sex or character-wise, these doesn't mean they may not love them. Love doesn't just come out of the blue as some people may want us to believe. One first gets attracted to someone by apparently some features in that person before love crawls in. And that a guy is interested in sex with his girlfriend doesn't mean he doesn't mean he doesn't love her. There are other things a woman can bring in a relationship apart from sex but sex itself is very important and is the live-wire of any relationship.Without it a relationship can barely survive. What I am saying in essence is, most guys (if not all) can hardly maintain a relationship without sex and that to us is our top "interest".
the bolded is not true. Most menboys here will never marry someone they have had ocassional sex with. If your interest in a lady is sex, then you don't actually love her,sex should not never draw a man to a lady!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Valdes my Padi! Ds one wey u dey follow me bumper to bumper. U want us to start washing our 'linens' here? Guy, calm down na. How e dey do u? cheesy
No mind me, na d wet pawpaw leaf wey I smoke dey do me lik dis

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by hayoakins(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Someone to share your thought with cheesy
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ramdris(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Can any lady answer this question with all sincerity: willu ccontinue dating a guy for several months without asking for nothing or taking nothing apart from just regular " I Love u" from him?
If no,den How do u expect us to understand no bleep relationship Co's I can't n will never.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by link2ok(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: u reason wit ur dicck

With ur initial comments and d way yu look rilly totz yu wia responsible,bt ma dear yu re far from that. This is wat this post is abt,ladies lying n deceiving senseless men, cos me if yu dnt open that shit btwn ur legs then d door is alwz open for yu. Ladies deceivin men since d time of EVE

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Olyboy16: I think a relationship should be of mutual benefits. I have an ideology and belief that its possible to make a woman love you so much that it will sometimes be difficult for her to live if she doesnt see you in a day!!
I believe if that "love" really did exist, your girlfriend would almost puke at the sight of any other man's unclothedness cos nufin would look as good as you are even if you are nt the muscular nd sexy type.
Wen we talk about relationships being biased and non-mutual as the OP stated, the first thing we should realy think of is dat is the love between both parties really "love"? Or just a situation where just due to self awareness and societal norm you think you need a girl/boyfriend cos all your friends and age group have one too? Is that love really true?
Most relationships today lack true love..ladies suffer most here cos they are usually at the recieving end.
But guys, i think the problem is with us! If you show your lady true love, care and companionship, i promise you, she wont go beyond your boundaries cos she'l knw she may not get anything better than you.
True love is not founded or built on sex, it is infact the complimentary part of it..and a compliment can always be avoided or 'postponed'.
Most guys are not matured enuf to handle relationships(age is not maturity) without being tutored one way or the other.
Infact, most nigerian guys start relationships without any prior education, meet your (successfuly married)dad or any likes, let him fill you with experience, let him tell you how love true looks like.
Show your girlfriend true love, and she'll make you her king!
I've made lots of points to ponder on..

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lordsilver: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
It depends on what u want in a relationship but as for me, if u decides to keep your TO.TO for ya future husband then I will keep my money for my wife.

No much story.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by jotfas(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Royaltriplee: if u really mean "LOVE,"then d responsibility of the guy(for instance taking the girl out,buying her expensive gifts etc)should be vise versa.
yap u re very rit. av once dated a lady for 4 yrs nd yet nothing happened . although I spent my moni nd tym but I neva regretd it.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Neatboy: I have been in such relationship so many times. Most of these ladies take these religious guys for granted because of their religious stands and moral compass. Most of my friends that always jagged these ladies always have them so loyal and attached immediately after sex. The real truth is that, if you've met a good and virtuous lady you'll realize that sex is just secondary. Relationship is like the two sides of same coin. Although it's not marriage, that's the more reason the efforts to sustain and maintain it should be from both sides. You can enjoy it without sex, believe it or not. Sex will not make you one with him/her, but trust, hope, faith, teamwork and love. Just try never to associate sex with love and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by nnaway: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Relationship without sex is nt my thing...because hoes ain't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
link2ok:

With ur initial comments and d way yu look rilly totz yu wia responsible,bt ma dear yu re far from that. This is wat this post is abt,ladies lying n deceiving senseless men, cos me if yu dnt open that shit btwn ur legs then d door is alwz open for yu. Ladies deceivin men since d time of EVE
so for me to b responsible i should also be dumb as well.mtshw
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Not lyk dat! D guy was actually my course mate in d Univ(unknown to me bt planned by him). He played me all along til I fell in lov wit him, imagine dt kind carelessness. D day we met na him kasala burst, by den, he cldnt hide any longer.

Som guys ehn? Behaving lyk pple wey do I.T for devil side.

Menh...guys don deal with you ooo.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
annoymous:
Lastly, my opinion is that the ultimate aim of any relationship, whether premarital or marital, is companionship and self improvement of both parties.

These are nebulous concepts. Besides, who says you cannot find "companionship" or mutual "self-improvement" outside the strictures of a so-called relationship? I enjoy fantastic companionship with my MALE friends, and I also derive self-improvement by interacting with them . They provide far more information, new knowledge, helpful insights, etc. than most girls can ever be capable of, so what exactly are you talking about?

In any case, relationships are not self-funding. Someone must bear costs associated with outings/dates, entertainment, gifts, helping out the other in times of need, etc. Who bears these costs? On what terms?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Erotex(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Behind every beautiful girl there is a man pulling her pants easily

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Godsate: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Lobatan. We called them body guard when I was in FUTA.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Mintayo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Orikinla: Most girls and women prefer guys who don't treat them as sex objects.
When you date any girl or woman in appreciation of her companionship, she respects you more and also gives you her most precious moments, including passionate love making. But when you behave like a dog always panting after her booty, she also treats you like a dog. And it is common to hear girls and women saying, "All he knows is sex. He has no brains". And she will dump you once she finds the guy who acts more from his brains than his loins.
exactly,this is what the Op do not know. A lady can give a guy sex naturally when she is sure the guy loves her genuinely,when she sees him as a sure companion!
When you start spending on a woman because you want to get between her legs then you have a problem,to me that is not love!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ollyboy009(m): 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Meet a nice man on a social network? Lyk seriously? God know sey I no go ever try am.
D last 'horrible' experience I had stil traumatise me sometimes. Imagine ds 'yeye' guy wey I fall for den wey fall my hand? Since den, I been don buy super glue one carton to dey use gum both my hrt, ears, eyes, nd.... U knw na tongue
Looooooolzz, see as i laf soteey my young sis tot i was goin crazy. Seriously dat was aweful, but i am still banking on my words, meeting a man on social platform isnt wat made ur relationship wrong,but d type of guy u met. We ve seen pple dat met on NL and got married now. Trust me, u will b taken aback when u meet ur man.........Through NL ooooo. wink****** so start trowey those super or giant glues now.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Godsate: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....

God bless you. Please, face your book for now.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tnktosin(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: keep deceiving yourself !
Modified, wrong quote.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

Live example of the heartless and wicked gals I am talking about grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.