Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70339 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by phnibeogu: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:

It should be about Love, Honour, Commitment, Loyalty......I believe if the love between the two ppl involved is true...then , sex is the final bond....that's why it is prerably done after Marriage...
If All these virtues above are to be absent in any relationship, then sex is meaningless, just for intimacy....
# MY OPINION

i feel ur point.. till u then added 'after marriage'
that i cant agree with... not negotiable under any table of discussion, if am dating, maybe at the start, no sex, but once is up to 4 months and on-ward, i expect some juice ....smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by nwaobitex: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's funny how everyone is talking about men wanting sex and ladies wanting money. That I believe is the ultimate objectification of women. So you give them money and they give you sexx? Seriously? What of women who earn more that their significant others?

Lastly, my opinion is that the ultimate aim of any relationship, whether premarital or marital, is companionship and self improvement of both parties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deligatus(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
donroxy: It is even silly to think sex is a gain but I can pay my whole to a girl whose brain is sparking wisdom and Intelligence .... Some girls are just ''solution'' !!!

and that is worthy of being in a relationship with her without sex of course !!
so God left u with no wisdom?
see talk....him rape ham?
Felixjude:
And you are proud you helped a girl break a covenant with God, you dont even know what/who you are playing with....you need deliverance!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by viczing(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

What should it be based on? Money
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: @ ronald4lif
just ignore his insults and name callings .

He (donroxy) is a HUNGRY MAN

and Hungry men are always bellicose.

His arguments are baseless.

Such Men are men that suffer and give the little thing thet have to thier girlfriend, while she bleeps another man outside.
hahahhahhahahhahahah

just ignore him, because his sense of reasoning is poor.
tongue ..... grin ..... Olodo, U no well !!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ollyboy009(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy
Hahahaaa....bursted to laugh. Baby na fight, when did d blood of....... start covering p*ssy?
Nothing funny to me most than ur personal text,lol. Trust me, you avnt met a nice man on social platform yet, someone will soon amase you. wink***
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by realt007(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
I seriously do nt knw too. But like i really need an answer too. Guys who dont spend there money will spend there precious time.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
deligatus: so God left u with no wisdom?
Why can't you ask God ? Mumu raise2Power3 !!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by solomonbrown64: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
phnibeogu:

i feel ur point.. till u then added 'after marriage'
that i cant agree with... not negotiable under any table of discussion, if am dating, maybe at the start, no sex, but once is up to 4 months and on-ward, i expect some juice ....smiley

Lol....no be only you, bro....
dats y i used "prerably"...
meaning its up to the ppl involved...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: u reason wit ur dicck

Okay, i take that as a compliment.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Felixjude(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00:
First of al MR, I didn't rape her. Secondly, we both enjoyed it. Thirdly, its none of ur business. N last but n d least, pls take me to ur church 4 deliverance... I realy nid it
Oh yes! Its really none of my business, thanks.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Evathyst(f): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
ollyboy009:
Hahahaaa....bursted to laugh. Baby na fight, when did d blood of....... start covering p*ssy?
Nothing funny to me most than ur personal text,lol. Trust me, you avnt met a nice man on social platform yet, someone will soon amase you. wink***
Meet a nice man on a social network? Lyk seriously? God know sey I no go ever try am.
D last 'horrible' experience I had stil traumatise me sometimes. Imagine ds 'yeye' guy wey I fall for den wey fall my hand? Since den, I been don buy super glue one carton to dey use gum both my hrt, ears, eyes, nd.... U knw na tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
briantex: Relationship is not meant for kids and teens, if your not old enough to get married,then forget about relationship

friendship is meant for kids and teens....

if you must go into a relationship,you must not spend much....by the way,where do you get the cash from is it not your parents?.....so if ur nt ready for marriage,no sex,money spending and if possible relationship

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by louisv(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

Hope the zipping up includes d guys' pocket.......

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Relationship without sex is vewi difficult to keep especially if the gal's gateman has been killed buh if she is still a virgin, well its okay. buh all these gal's of now adays behave vewi funi just cause a guy agree to date them without sex. Most of them will end up comparing the guy dating them without sex to another guy, look for means to break up with the guy who has been dating them without sex just cause one new dude flashing money on them n after the new dude kill their gateman n break their heart, they will remember the guy who use to love them n run back to him, then e nor be as e be before, some heartless ones will even tell the dude dat dey av learnt their lesson is marriage b4 sex dat der is nothing in sex, wicked gals lolz. As for me bleeping must involve o or else carry ur 4ckin self outta my face buh a virgin gal u gotta promise u will let me kill dat gateman after some months of dating or even years coz every virgin gal is worth waiting for. #Gbam!#

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....

Laugh don kill no die,,.,,,,.,,.,,. Person go pay for room e go dey sleep for passage,,.,,. Mtcheeew
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
eeeeyaahhh sowi ooooo.....him eat the pkomo run? cry cry cry cry cry cryhope say you super glue that side tooo con bid ham with the blood of Jesus?
Evathyst: Meet a nice man on a social network? Lyk seriously? God know sey I no go ever try am.
D last 'horrible' experience I had stil traumatise me sometimes. Imagine ds 'yeye' guy wey I fall for den wey fall my hand? Since den, I been don buy super glue one carton to dey use gum both my hrt, ears, eyes, nd.... U knw na tongue
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Royaltriplee: if u really mean "LOVE,"then d responsibility of the guy(for instance taking the girl out,buying her expensive gifts etc)should be vise versa.
Ladies who demand from their guy are just after his money. A guy should spend for his lady at his own will. True Love is not all about sex and spending. Watchout 4 guys dat tinks relationship is all about sex and guys watchout 4 girls dat tinks true love lies on wat u gat in ur pocket.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Meet a nice man on a social network? Lyk seriously? God know sey I no go ever try am.
Mayb I will be different, mayb I am d right guy u av been waitin for, mayb u wil bliv in luv again because of me or mayb am d reason y u wil continue hatin al men... Who knws, MAYB....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Tex42(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Any guy that'll fall for that no sex till marriage thing must be termed a fish brain just like the ladies.

Every lady will tell u no sex initially,but u know what,they do that to save their respect and check their pride. itz up to u as a guy to let her know what u want(sex) and trust me she doesn't want to stick to her initial claims,except for the 'deeper life sisters'.

she expects u to make the move,and if u don't,god help u she doesn't meet a fast/swift guy who would finally make her settle for sex.and what becomes of u,u get friend zoned or better put,u wait for marriage while someone else screws ur 'bride' for u.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by valdes00(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mayb I will be different, mayb I am d right guy u av been waitin for, mayb u wil bliv in luv again because of me or mayb am d reason y u wil continue hatin al men... Who knws, MAYB....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
There is more to a relationship than just sex that is if both parties are committed , know what they want and envisage a future together. sadly , sex has become a reason for relationships these days that is why they don't last. disappointed this kind of topic is on front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fesco: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

What if she's doing it with someone else which the guy is aware?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by creamy1990(f): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
I wuld also go for a relationship without SEX. What do u stand to gain in a 4yrs relationship + sex and he still dumps ur sorry ass. Dis is one thing I use to tell any guy who comes my way. U wanna date me,den no sex and if u feeling insecure,den dnt spend ur dime on me. Afterall av been living fine and okay b4 u met me. We both av nothing to lose if eventually we split up
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tcoach(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Relationship or dating is not only for sex, it is meant for you to learn and you must sacrifice something to learn be it emotionally, physically or financially for it to stick to your memory. There are loads of things to gain asides sex, though some ladies will take advantage of that and that is one of the sacrifice.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by emperorkuzco(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
what is love without love making. if you love the guy to accept his money then love him enough to have sex with him. FINISH STORY

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Are you an igbo girl? grin grin grin grin grin
creamy1990: I wuld also go for a relationship without SEX. What do u stand to gain in a 4yrs relationship + sex and he still dumps ur sorry ass. Dis is one thing I use to tell any guy who comes my way. U wanna date me,den no sex and if u feeling insecure,den dnt spend ur dime on me. Afterall av been living fine and okay b4 u met me. We both av nothing to lose if eventually we split up

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.