Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56072 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

I'm OK as long as both parties are culpable

I see.

And you think that the single folks are as culpable as the married ones right?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: Kiddo you will be late for school.your mates are already on the assembly ground. Go and match with them and leave the Internet tongue

son of a pained b*ch grin tongue

When I say your IQ is terribly low you think I am joking ..you have proved it

Schools are not in session

Why dont you just be in tune with current affairs

Gay
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I see.

And you think that the single folks are as culpable as the married ones right?

Assigning percentage is not the issue.
One may be more guilty than other...

Depends on the specifics....
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Assigning percentage is not the issue.
One may be more guilty than other...

Depends on the specifics....

Ok, makes sense to me.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
So you can be pained when others refer to your mom as an old b*ch but it is convenient for you to refer to another person's mom as a b*ch.so who's the one that has no effect of motherly love on his psyche grin

you might need to watch this reality show. Love life and hip hop . There's a rap song created for people who fall into your calibre

it goes like this

because Tony experienced no motherly love it made him so psychotic and others referred to his mother as a psychotic b*ch

grow up tout! grin
tonychristopher:

Why call my mum this idiota... don't you know the importance of mum

Maybe you were raised in an orphanage or baby factory

Oh you were screwed by a sweet married dude due to your foolishness

I think psychiatric administration will do for you
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by honygold: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Not the singles girls fault most time,what measure is the govt taking to eradicate unemployment and poverty that have eaten deep in our girls,some took to runs in order to survive and pay their school bills,they can't really be blame,our economic is bad after all they are not doing it for love,but for the money ,and the fault comes from most housewives who don,t
Know how to give sweet sex to their hubby they became relax after children birth and some even denied their hubby sex ,some became unattractive,shabbily dress and not presentable in public,in my own opinion housewives should update themselves on what their hubby like and give it to them in a memorable way,they should know how to garnish their honey pot and makes it inviting,sex in reality is the primary aim of every marriage and it should be a sweet adventure,housewives try your best to make your hubby always want more of you and trust me ,he will always rush into your arms every night like a baby.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: So you can be pained when others refer to your mom as an old b*ch but it is convenient for you to refer to another person's mom as a b*ch.so who's the one that has no effect of motherly love on his psyche grin

you might need to watch this reality show. Love life and hip hop . There's a rap song created for people who fall into your calibre

it goes like this

because Tony experienced no motherly love it made him so psychotic and others referred to his mother as a psychotic b*ch

grow up tout! grin

Please

Rest in peace
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg dress Jare undecided
pickabeau1:

And I also thought u were a lady

Solely blaming one party in an event that involves two people..

Not very logical...
Yuck

In the law ignorance is no excuse
No party is solely guilty nor blameless
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2014
honygold: Not the singles girls fault most time,what measure is the govt taking to eradicate unemployment and poverty that have eaten deep in our girls,some took to runs in order to survive and pay their school bills,they can't really be blame,our economic is bad after all they are not doing it for love,but for the money ,and the fault comes from most housewives who don,t
Know how to give sweet sex to their hubby they became relax after children birth and some even denied their hubby sex ,some became unattractive,shabbily dress and not presentable in public,in my own opinion housewives should update themselves on what their hubby like and give it to them in a memorable way,they should know how to garnish their honey pot and makes it inviting,sex in reality is the primary aim of every marriage and it should be a sweet adventure,housewives try your best to make your hubby always want more of you and trust me ,he will always rush into your arms every night like a baby.

The problem isn't government the problem are the girls

They will depend on Men to buy them phones then recharge it for them

Why should they be taken seriously

Thank lord am a man

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

Please

Rest in peace
rest in pieces to grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Mr man this is 7.54am you better wake up from your slumber and wash your eyes its morning. Stop sleep talking smiley
LyfeJennings:

Brov, im sorry but that woman is the prettiest being ive laid my eyes on today. If she got manners & the right recipe, I dont mind making her the mother of my unborn kids.... she sooooooo damn beautiful
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: rest in pieces to grin

Can you just go and decompose

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Trypant(f): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Story for the gods! When I was married, I never cheated and never planned to do that despite he's cheating and not sleeping @ home. But now dat am single again without a child, its married men dat care soo much and show u with money than single men! And most of them are really good in bed!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chronique(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
I think it feels like some kinda adventure to them and when they have the first one,they keep going for more. Several times,I've been in situations where married women gave me real greenlights,and the pressure got so much and I almost fell. The only thing that kept me back,was the thought of how devastated I'd be if another man bangs my wife and because I know I'd be torn into shreds if it happens,I end up restraining myself. I don't wanna get married and now start having the law of karma taking effect on me. Honestly,it's not the easiest of temptations to overcome. I have almost fallen for this before;I know how real it could be. Funny thing is,when the pressure is on you,you tend to lose all your senses. It takes grace to be able to reason properly during that period.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Onuokwu: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
zboyd: Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

Wetin consan you inside? Face your own issues!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by christabeli: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

I talk from my own perspective and as an Igbo man ...no married Igbo woman will cheat knowing the consequence... not saying that they are mother Theresa but the fact is that when she gets caught ...hmm she will just go ..no appeal and her parents will be ashamed to even interfere or beg on her behalf .she is a shame to her family and igbos don't welcome chased away wives back at home

In my place a woman will even encourage a man to go outside depending on many factors like she is childless she will encourage the man to sire outside

Why suffering the man when you have missed and messed up your womb with abortions ..

But I wonder how a woman will leave the marriage. Because a dude did the needful which is cheat

Biko nna cheating respects no tribe. So cheating has now turned to the needful? What won't I hear in nairaland
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
texanomaly:

How can he or she be a victim? They both have a choice. She can't force him to have an affair.

The word victim was supposed to be used mildly not the way you think,you get my drift??
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Reading comments since yesterday.(Why can't the topic like:single ladies vs madmen,who is to blame?). *winks*

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by klodike(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Perhaps she sucks @ bedmatics
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Married men are irresistible, more responsible and experienced. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by UyiIredia(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2014
texanomaly:
Are you saying you are in love with a married woman, and what did you mean up there. You know I dont understand Pidgin that well?

Hmmn.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2014
christabeli: Biko nna cheating respects no tribe. So cheating has now turned to the needful? What won't I hear in nairaland

Do you know that in my place a woman can marry another wife for the man ..if she is barren or not giving birth to son. I am talking of Igbo culture . Do you call that cheating

Apart from the issues associated with polygamy for some people .is polygamy bad

People will always keep concubine

So why this western mentality

OK its better to have concubines and mistresses that keep divorcing and marrying like whites
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2014
enigmaotr: Married men are irresistible, more responsible and experienced. smiley

That's what I have been telling them ...

A married man has a way if handling the breast and vagiba of a woman without penetration

This is not what you learn watching blue films but years of experience on the field Naso bananabender how it goes

That's a fact

But I am not in support of sleeping with a married woman

Its just a no no for me
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
christabeli: Biko nna cheating respects no tribe. So cheating has now turned to the needful? What won't I hear in nairaland

Nne

Eziokwu ka m kwuru
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: Abeg dress Jare undecided

U sef dress...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2014
Trypant: Story for the gods! When I was married, I never cheated and never planned to do that despite he's cheating and not sleeping @ home. But now dat am single again without a child, its married men dat care soo much and show u with money than single men! And most of them are really good in bed!

Another honest female.

The rest are coding online...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Jfrezzy(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Too many lonely woman,and married onces,
Woman are gettn laid out side there husband bed,I just don't get why,why get married
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Praktikals(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
Variety is the spice of life, my dear.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Because of d married's wealth of experience as regards psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

That's what I have been telling them ...

A married man has a way if handling the breast and vagiba of a woman without penetration

This is not what you learn watching blue films but years of experience on the field Naso bananabender how it goes

That's a fact

But I am not in support of sleeping with a married woman

Its just a no no for me

It's what married men do frequently. The experience is there, not some little boys who know next to nothing.
Married men dealing with singles ladies since time immemorial! And so it shall continue to be. grin

As for married women, I agree with you! It's a curse touching one.
The thought of another man doing that to one's wife wont let one do it.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

The seller has the obligation to be emphatic and say, NO! I'm nt selling.' No matter how much u av u cant buy whats nt 4 sale in the 1st place. Can u buy iphone10 now? NO. Cos its nt in the market. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by PenSniper: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

Whao ! You are one of the tempters who normally cause the hip-on collision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.