Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56066 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

nah.....
you are getting the dynamics wrong. a woman should share the blame if her hubby cheats on her.

i don't disagree with the above if the wife at home is doing her duties. it is human nature to seek out comfort when they are not receiving what they need at home.

virgins got cheated on by her husband? she deserves it - she has been starving her hubby.

see....when the wife does not focus in on the needs and the feelings, sexually, personally, to make him feel like a man, to make him feel like a success, to make him feel like her hero, he’s very susceptible to the charm of some other woman making him feel what he needs.

that's a different thing altogether - you are a woman. the decision to sleep around ultimately lies with you & you only. even if a man wants to cheat, there's no guarantee he would succeed cos he still needs the approval of the woman he wants to cheat with.

you said so yourself here.....

there's a reason both genders feel the woman is the key to any marital infidelity. she's the one that holds the key whether sėx would happen or not. a man has no such powers unless in the case of räpe - which is a criminal offence.

if the single person here is a woman, she carries the blame 100%.

Kai, very unreasonable!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

you are correct!
who said yes gets the blame. however, if he’s a sociopath or narcissistic, all bets are off.....for men like that, the woman can be the best person in the world, and he’s still going to be a complete loser.....

but most men aren’t like that, the average husband longs for one thing, and that’s to be special to his woman. give the average man plenty of love & respect & he will never bite the fingers that feed him.

When. Guys feel it's in their nature to cheat? And as such they take pride in doing that. Irrespective of how much of every good. Thing he receives. From his wife? Lol, ur lie no sweet at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Seundammy007: .
Thats not the end of her life. I can assure u that she will get a good job soon. Thou it wont be easy in the first place after been sasked by her boss but later she will smiles. Single Ladies should learn to say no to married men and close there two legs for them.

This is not the end of her life . I missed a good opportunity in an oil servicing firm cos a married woman with a wrinkled Toto wants to taste my kini ..naturally I am a sweet dude but in my place or where I come from in Igbo land we abhor it.. I took off

That Lady is smart anyway but in a stupid way..she should have married that man

But she did the wise thing

Wish her luck
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

When. Guys feel it's in their nature to cheat? And as such they take pride in doing that. Irrespective of how much of every good. Thing he receives. From his wife? Lol, ur lie no sweet at all

A man that cheats doesn't mean that he hates the wife but tasting the waters

But some women can be nasty baggy baggy and dirty

Bible said that its better to stay in a roof top than with a nagging lady

That rooftop can be in a woman laptop

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay: Too many hypocrites here. Cococandy thumbs up gf, the topic clearly stated single pips includes man nd woman, yet wat we r seeing is gal sleeps with married man, wateva happened to boys or guys sleeping with married women. MtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Everything bad sseem to be caused by women.
*unfollows thread*

I agree!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
ukandi1: I am a married man... Now, do u know how many women still chase after me even with d ring in my finger?

Hear this : i onced asked one of them why she will want to get intimate with me.

Her response: my dear, i know u are married. D difference is that u will not marry me . But i am tired of heartbreaks and one man dating about 4 to 5 of us at d same time and thinking its a game. D pain is so much when u realise u cannot get to keep dis single guy to urself alone. As for u, cos of ur respect for ur wife and what society expects from u, u cannot be loose even if u wanted to..
I was genuinely troubled, how many single women are being preyed upon my single men of my generation? Why are men indeed foolish? Why do we treat women like sex objects only?

If not for my religion that forbids it, i will gladly be among d married men that date single women since d single guys have relegated d worth of womanhood to sex objects and dice in a Ludo game

This is the answer our females posters done want to hear.

This is interesting....

Did u discuss further with the lady

Is she aware u can't give her full attention also

Is she aware that u may also have babes all around town

Not you...but I mean d married man
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by drnoel: 6:58am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

*modified*
Seems like na ftc things o, this actually feels good kinda , hehehe cheesy

Now I know...

Why are u peeps complaining. Don't u know that the thing that is sweet is forbidden.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

This is not the end of her life . I missed a good opportunity in an oil servicing firm cos a married woman with a wrinkled Toto wants to taste my kini ..naturally I am a sweet dude but in my place or where I come from in Igbo land we abhor it.. I took off

That Lady is smart anyway but in a stupid way..she should have married that man

But she did the wise thing

Wish her luck

How do these women proposition men..what boldness and self belief to believed they are still relevant in d market.

Don't they know men want tight punny..not old kid expanded ones..
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 7:01am On Oct 03, 2014
victorazy:

How many boys u don see sleeping with married women?"Is rare" How many married women have d nervs? But for married men with young girls (including you) na everyday afire

Did u just ask that? Are u sure. Your living in this time? Open ur eyes well, dem yepa, plenty on my. Street I. Cn count. 3 esp wen Dd man travels
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:03am On Oct 03, 2014
KAYD007:

I take it then you hold the view that fidelity in married soley rest on the married partners then?

So, should a married person approach you,assuming you are single for an abnoxious relationship,would you then say because he or she fails to respect their marriage,you hold no responsibility and therefore would succumb to the advances?
What I am saying is that the two people involved should be blamed not just the single.
Married people should protect and respect their family and union. Because they have a lot to lose when breeze open fowl nyash.The single individual did not holdyou at gunpoint to date them. We should all be responsible for our actions.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

How do these women proposition men..what boldness and self belief to believed they are still relevant in d market.

Don't they know men want tight punny..not old kid expanded ones..

I knew it

That your problem was with the women and not cheating singles

Married man chase single lady: lady should say no
Married woman chase single guy: How can an old expired lady toast a single guy

It is the ladies innit?

Not a bad thing.

I am sure you conducted a survey to know that married women's stuff expires.

It is all good.

Let married people keep waiting on singles to help them keep vows they made voluntarily.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

A man that cheats doesn't mean that he hates the wife but tasting the waters

But some women can be nasty baggy baggy and dirty

Bible said that its better to stay in a roof top than with a nagging lady

That rooftop can be in a woman laptop

Yes I agree, cheating doesn't necessarily mean you hate your spouse ( woman or man). Like you said they are tasting the waters cheesy But any married person who. Goes out to woo a lady is entirely his fault!!! Any married woman who goes out to woo a guy is entirely her fault, the singles only want one thing most times.... Money.
It's entirely the. Role of married people to keep their vows, tasting the waters shouldn't even come to play in the first place .

And have this in mind, the single. Person in question. Owes to allegiance to anyone but him/herself !!!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I knew it

That your problem was with the women and not cheating singles

Married man chase single lady: lady should say no
Married woman chase single guy: How can an old expired lady toast a single guy

It is the ladies innit?

Not a bad thing.

I am sure you conducted a survey to know that married women's stuff expires.

It is all good.

Let married people keep waiting on singles to help them keep vows they made voluntarily.

Yes a married woman propositioning a young man for sex is out of the ordinary

However as you noticed but failed to comment on ..the man said NO...he lost d opportunity

Why can't girls say NO

Try n read other's posts n digest it before u jumpeefending women incessantly
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

However as you noticed but failed to comment on ..the man said NO...he lost d opportunity

Why can't girls say NO

They can but they don't want to.

So what's your problem?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nazcoj(m): 7:14am On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

the forbidden fruit always tastes better.

So true... ask Adam and Eve
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They can but they don't want to.

So what's your problem?

Beautiful
Another honest lady

So what's the topic about

Why r d females blaming married folks solely for something that both parties are guilty of
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Onegai(f): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2014
victorazy:

How many boys u don see sleeping with married women?"Is rare" How many married women have d nervs? But for married men with young girls (including you) na everyday afire

Hian! No talk am! My bf showed me some messages from a lady working in his dad's office: after sending "Happy New Month" prayers, she started telling him she loved him and one day asked him to f#* her (her very words!). He declined politely whilst she was asking him if it's because of the fact she had a kid recently. After he said no, the prayer messages continued.

And I stopped counting the number of Banker NYSC guys who were with married women.

I always tell men "cheating women are so much harder to catch".

If a married man cheats, it is HIS fault. If you like, be yellow-pawpaw, dress sexy, pound yam and do monkey moves in bed, he will SO cheat on you. I've seen it upclose and from afar, way too many times. Even men with 2 wives are still cheating sef. It just seems that most Nigerian men can't be satisfied. And the way married men pursue you, that's how you suspect something is up, single guys won't use that much energy and agro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

Yes I agree, cheating doesn't necessarily mean you hate your spouse ( woman or man). Like you said they are tasting the waters cheesy But any married person who. Goes out to woo a lady is entirely his fault!!! Any married woman who goes out to woo a guy is entirely her fault, the singles only want one thing most times.... Money.
It's entirely the. Role of married people to keep their vows, tasting the waters shouldn't even come to play in the first place .

And have this in mind, the single. Person in question. Owes to allegiance to anyone but him/herself !!!

I talk from my own perspective and as an Igbo man ...no married Igbo woman will cheat knowing the consequence... not saying that they are mother Theresa but the fact is that when she gets caught ...hmm she will just go ..no appeal and her parents will be ashamed to even interfere or beg on her behalf .she is a shame to her family and igbos don't welcome chased away wives back at home

In my place a woman will even encourage a man to go outside depending on many factors like she is childless she will encourage the man to sire outside

Why suffering the man when you have missed and messed up your womb with abortions ..

But I wonder how a woman will leave the marriage. Because a dude did the needful which is cheat
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by chlowi(f): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Story for the Marines

You saw a well dressed man looking responsible middle aged and assumed he was single

Your naïveté is astounding
For you a woman in her mid to late 20s to be believing a man in his late 30s or early 40s not married or at best a divorcee or widower is comical

At best you are an exception ...

Girls know.... Why do girls want some other woman's 'useless' husband

Why coco why?

Are you seriously saying all the. Men in the age brackets you mentioned are all married? Lol, ,, unbelievable!!! Any married person who seeks a single is to blame not the single...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Mekyno(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: why don't you answer ya question yasef because I know you have an answer to that.oya o.the dance floor is open

I'm still waiting for the answer o

wow, ur pix say y it should happen......lol.
u fyn jare

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Beautiful
Another honest lady

Why r d females blaming married folks solely for something that both parties are guilty of
I will like to see her answer to this question.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

Are you seriously saying all the. Men in the age brackets you mentioned are all married? Lol, ,, unbelievable!!! Any married person who seeks a single is to blame not the single...

OK..noted
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Mintayo(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Story for the Marines

You saw a well dressed man looking responsible middle aged and assumed he was single

Your naïveté is astounding
For you a woman in her mid to late 20s to be believing a man in his late 30s or early 40s not married or at best a divorcee or widower is comical

At best you are an exception ...

Girls know.... Why do girls want some other woman's 'useless' husband

Why coco why?
i have always wanted to ask,pls are you M or F. I realy do wana know!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Mintayo(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2014
chlowi:

Agreed that the married approach the single BUT why can't the single just say NO!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Beautiful
Another honest lady

They think that it is the married person's responsibility, be it a MAN or a WOMAN, to protect their marriage. Married people promised to be faithful, not single people. Very simple.

What IS your point?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2014
udomafire: Oh you really like that one for Cococandy? i promise am gonna make a better one for you if you care.

Thanks
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They think that it is the married person's responsibility, be it a MAN or a WOMAN, to protect their marriage. Married people promised to be faithful, not single people. Very simple.

What IS your point?

So in your opinion the married person is solely at fault?

Mintayo:
Agreed that the married approach the single BUT why can't the single just say NO!

Yes...not in all cases
We have testimonies of married men being chased now
Remember the prophecy says 7 women will chase one man.. tongue

Tallesty1: I will like to see her answer to this question.

U fit catch breeze? grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by priscaoge(f): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2014
obamasbabe:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
EXCUSE ME PLEASE IT IS NOT TRUE. I FOR ONE NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS DATING YET MY HUBBY IS READY TO SLEEP WITH ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT HAS HOLE. IT'S SO BAD THAT HIS CHEATING NATURE HAS TURNED ME TO A SAD WOMAN COMPARED TO WHAT I USED TO BE BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. MARRIED MEN, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU MAYBE HAVING UR FUN BUT TRUST ME YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR WIFE'S JOY. I FEEL THEY CHEAT BECOS EVERY OTHER 'COOL GUY' IS DOING IT. GOD HELP ME

Oh this is touchy sad sad. My dear marriage is like a parcel. Sorry about that,always pray to God to change him So u can be Happy again.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

So in your opinion the married person is solely at fault?

They are PRIMARILY at fault.

Yes...not in all cases
We have testimonies of married men being chased now
Remember the prophecy says 7 women will chase one man.. tongue

U fit catch breeze? grin

And so, what is your point? I still don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bukatyne(f): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why can't girls say NO

The boy said no and the married woman's libid.o died!

Hurray! I am a sucker for happy endings cheesy

Defend women?

On this thread even when I have said severally that the married person man/woman is wrong?

You think if the guy slept with the woman, I will blame him?

It is strange for a narried woman to toast a boy but not vice versa?

It is well
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Kiddo you will be late for school.your mates are already on the assembly ground. Go and match with them and leave the Internet tongue

son of a pained b*ch grin tongue
tonychristopher:

I wonder why your hurt and taking analgestics on somebody's pains

Big bich can you just rest in peace

Maybe your parents were separated or you lack family background

Yes childishness is your term mine is infantile mentality and teeny IQ is your problem

Grow up that's the way we crumble our cookies

You can't do nadda about it

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

They are PRIMARILY at fault.

And so, what is your point? I still don't get it.

Both parties are culpable

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.