Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55999 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
coogar:

so a single person has no common sense to resist such offers? a single person has no common sense that one day she would be married & she wouldn't want to experience such agony?

Actually he or she cares less about this so called consequences
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
Story time...

When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.

Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''

One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.

As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)

Continues..

Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'

I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.

The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.

Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.

Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)

That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.

I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl outside.

Nice story with loads of wisdom but I'll like to see a version of it with a single guy as the victim and a married lady doing the chasing and the resultant outcome
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2014
cococandy:
I am mr obi. I want to cheat on my wife.
Single girl nkechi refuses my advance
I go to single girls ada,lori,nikky etc etc and all refuse.
I find refuge in mrs solomon.
Bottom line is I am the married person here.
So if I want my marriage to be protected,I'm the one responsible for that.

The world doesn't owe me the duty to protect my marriage. I owe my partner that duty. So thinking my marriage failed because single girls didn't say no to me would be very sstupid of me.

What about the virgins who get cheated on by their husbands? Who did they offend and who's karma is haunting them?

Even as I'm married I get offers from men outside. Do you think if I cheat I'll be foolish enough to try say I cheated because the guy kept on wooing me or didn't say no to my advance?

Really it's funny for anyone to try blame single people for married ones who won't remember their vows when they want to cheat.

Bottom line protect your marriage and stay faithful... Nice job..

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

This has nothing to do with hustling. There are married men in their 30s you know, they don't all look bad.

That aside, why is my ideology illogical?

However, what's end-game with a guy in his 30s that's most likely still trying to find a balance between bachelorhood and family life, apart from being just anything he smashes when he's bored? Leave that to classless and basic chics, who just want to get fvcked. There is absolutely nothing beneficial in that - a catch-22 where you might get ya ar.se beat up by his wife, with useless cat-fights.

About your ideology: that is why I keep hammering it to you that not everything is about competition. Certain things aren't just worth the hassle if you're raised right.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2014
rozzay: Too many hypocrites here. Cococandy thumbs up gf, the topic clearly stated single pips includes man nd woman, yet wat we r seeing is gal sleeps with married man, wateva happened to boys or guys sleeping with married women. MtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeew! Everything bad sseem to be caused by women.
*unfollows thread*

Live and direct!!you read my script black and white!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Izzyizzie(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
Adventure...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 1miccza: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2014
victorazy:

How many boys u don see sleeping with married women?"Is rare" How many married women have d nervs? But for married men with young girls (including you) na everyday afire

Guy speak for yourself it's not rare @ alll!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

Looooooool

Bwahahaha

Imagine chics like Sholly acting like upstanding members of the society when her huster's ambition is to become someone's side-chick.

I have never rated side-chics, they are like cum buckets where u jerk off when you need to loool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:
However, what's end-game with a guy in his 30s that's most likely still trying to find a balance between bachelorhood and family life, apart from being just anything he smashes when he's bored? Leave that to classless and basic chics, who just want to get fvcked. There is absolutely nothing beneficial in that - a catch-22 where you might get ya ar.se beat up by his wife, with useless cat-fights.
About your ideology: that is why I keep hammering it to you that not everything is about competition. Certain things aren't just worth the hassle if you're raised right.

Fvcking him doesn't mean I want to get with him long-term.

Why would I want to get with a cheat? Don't you know, "how you get them, is how you lose them".

I don't believe in judging another human based on my own moral standards.

I don't owe anyone anything, let them face their husbands.

Even if I refuse him, there are girls out there that wouldn't.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Fvcking him doesn't mean I want to get with him long-term.

Why would I want to get with a cheat? Don't you know, "how you get them, is how you lose them".

I don't believe in judging another human based on my own moral standards.

I don't owe anyone anything, let them face their husbands.

Even if I refuse him, there are girls out there that wouldn't.

So, you basically just want to be a cum bucket, for the time being, with no end game, no?

Why not go for someone who isn't taken, and not OPP (other people's property)? And when ya ar.se gets beat up, or acid splashed on ya face - the disorderly society and world we live in today will start feeling sorry for the victim smh. How about go get ya own, if you have what it takes to do so?

Let classless and scandalous trifling slags do that, and stay classy, man.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

So, you basically just want to be a cum bucket, for the time being, with no end game, no?

Why not go for someone who isn't taken, and not OPP (other people's property)? And when ya ar.se gets beat up, or acid splashed on ya face - the disorderly society and world we live in today will start feeling sorry for the victim smh. How about go get ya own, if you have what it takes to do so?

Let classless and scandalous trifling slags do that, and stay classy, man.

All women are cum buckets, okay?!

Humans are not properties to me, they are higher intelligent animals who can make decisions for themselves.

If a man is feeling me and I'm feeling him too, sorry wifey. I no dey look Uche face.

How does that make me classless? What exactly are you accusing me of?? Did I break any promise, did I betray anyone, did I lie to anybody, did I steal??

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by saintol(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2014
First, it could be because of money. Second, i think it is the ' Sexual Ecosystem' where everything is being recycled. Check this out: A single guy is bleeping a married woman who happens to be the wife of the married man who is bleeping a single lady who could have been the wife of the single guy. So what goes around comes around. Do you get it nw?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by udomafire: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Oh you really like that one for Cococandy? i promise am gonna make a better one for you if you care.
bukatyne:

This your vegetable is so so yummy! kiss kiss

Cococandy, be nice enough to share cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

*modified*
Seems like na ftc things o, this actually feels good kinda , hehehe cheesy

Now I know...

You've joined this FTC group
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by omistephen: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2014
U for go straight to d point. question rephrased or restructured why can't single girls say No to married men
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by expert101(m): 1:04am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=18pt]Thou shall not Bleep another person's wife.

Some wives are whores too, tempting and opening there legs since 1972.[/size]
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Wealthycharles(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2014
zboyd: Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

A key(man) that can open all locks(woman) is seen as a master key(great value)while a lock dat can be opened by just any key is worthless,spoilt and useless.(No hard feelings)

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by clockers: 1:31am On Oct 03, 2014
People blaming the world for their spouses unfaithfulness.Time to face reality and the truth .YOUR SPOUSE IS UNFAITHFUL. Period
There are many single people out there who say no to married people ,also those who have no idea the unfaithful man or woman is married and is asking them out then there is the ones who simply don't care its up to your spouse to be faithful.
If you keep expecting the world to take care of the faithfulness in your marriage you will be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by shindarayo(f): 1:35am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?
normal for a man to act like a man and a woman akso like a woman and not a hoe.hello?y wld u accept to date a married man wen ure also planning to get married. Truth be told we women re d ones dt suffer most and only us can stop dis bullshit from men.let all single girks say NO to married men.case closed

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Humans are not properties to me, they are higher intelligent animals who can make decisions for themselves.

If a man is feeling me and I'm feeling him too, sorry wifey. I no dey look Uche face.

How does that make me classless? What exactly are you accusing me of?? Did I break any promise, did I betray anyone, did I lie to anybody, did I steal??

If you were my sis, I'd break ya legs for even having this mentality. Then whatever married man I see around would get half of his face knocked in lol. Or probably tell my brother, and that will make it a death sentence. But thank God all my sis are nerdy.

It's just basically classless, and somewhat exemplifies being utterly desperate with no shame. That is some gutter shyte for hungry chics with no self-worth and in perpetual poverty. And I shall keep schooling you, till you change ya ways.

Also, you need to go learn how to cook lol.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by shindarayo(f): 1:38am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

same way someone wld feel ur husbsnd and not c yr face.hope u wnt cry to nairaland den dt he is cheating on m wt my best frirnd
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by texanomaly(f): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2014
1miccza:

Nice story with loads of wisdom but I'll like to see a version of it with a single guy as the victim and a married lady doing the chasing and the resultant outcome

How can he or she be a victim? They both have a choice. She can't force him to have an affair.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 03, 2014
shindarayo: same way someone wld feel ur husbsnd and not c yr face.hope u wnt cry to nairaland den dt he is cheating on m wt my best frirnd

Why would I "cry to nairaland?" What can you air-heads do for me??

If I am his wife's friend, that changes the situation. In most cases, the girl your husband is cheating with doesn't know you from hell, so she owes you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

If you were my sis, I'd break ya legs for even having this mentality. Then whatever married man I see around would get half of his face knocked in lol. Or probably tell my brother, and that will make it a death sentence. But thank God all my sis are nerdy.

It's just basically classless, and somewhat exemplifies being utterly desperate with no shame. That is some gutter shyte for hungry chics with no self-worth and in perpetual poverty. And I shall keep schooling you, till you change ya ways.

Also, you need to go learn how to cook lol.

LoL, I don't go hunting for married men Shy. grin grin grin

But I am not above sleeping with one if I have no relationship with his wife and he's cute. grin

Stop relating everything to money. Do girls sleep with you for money? undecided

In most cases, the cheating husband approaches the single lady not the other way.

Change me?! Nigga, get your a*ss in the kitchen!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by rbekins: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2014
The blame has to go for both singles and married ones. But in some cases you have to blame mostly the single ladies to Married Men. The have used this means to break homes these days. Meanwhile, most men were only trying to activate their libido which may be killed at home by his wife if he does not do it once in a while outside. Mind you, before you judge me, a Man can marry more than one wife but a woman can not marry 2 Men same time. In this case, it is not bad if a married man DO it once in a while (dont over do it) and should not engage any emotional feelings outside his marital home. Women, should keep their legs together in their married homes because if the owner of the house (Man) finds out you are cheating, you will go. And if you catch him, you will still go (policy to some unreasonable men) So to me, for your man to do outside once in a while, it is the wife's own good.

Thank you.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by texanomaly(f): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2014
rbekins: The blame has to go for both singles and married ones. But in some cases you have to blame mostly the single ladies to Married Men. The have used this means to break homes these days. Meanwhile, most men were only trying to activate their libido which may be killed at home by his wife if he does not do it once in a while outside. Mind you, before you judge me, a Man can marry more than one wife but a woman can not marry 2 Men same time. In this case, it is not bad if a married man DO it once in a while (dont over do it) and should not engage any emotional feelings outside his marital home. Women, should keep their legs together in their married homes because if the owner of the house (Man) finds out you are cheating, you will go. And if you catch him, you will still go (policy to some unreasonable men) So to me, for your man to do outside once in a while, it is the wife's own good.

Thank you.

You opened a new account so you could type this. You are an a$$ and a coward. Spits!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bongolistik(m): 2:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Devil at work

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by UyiIredia(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2014
texanomaly:

You opened a new account so you could type this. You are an a$$ and a coward. Spits!

texanomaly DOES NOT curse. Cockroaches are online.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2014
few days ago a female friend my mine said no to her boss who happens to be married and just yesterday she lost her job with a top bank in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.