Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55998 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by laoma15(m): 3:09am On Oct 03, 2014
That's Adultery and its punishable by death through stoning. Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by texanomaly(f): 3:10am On Oct 03, 2014
UyiIredia:

texanomaly DOES NOT curse. Cockroaches are online.

A$$ is not a curse.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by UyiIredia(m): 3:20am On Oct 03, 2014
texanomaly:

A$$ is not a curse.

You mean, MONEY, right? U still dey find am?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by UyiIredia(m): 3:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Not to mention, they called me a coward to. The Devil fears and trembles before me, how much more man. EVEN THEN I'm not proud, I'm IN LOVE. I just hate liars, haters and unbelievers.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bongolistik(m): 3:46am On Oct 03, 2014
d fact behind all dis is jst devil at work. Devil engineering ppl 2 do wht is nt rite since 2000 years ago. Humans enjoy wrong doing.

Why do u tink Boko Haram wil look at innocent children finish nd kill dem.....devil

Why do u tink a married person wil jst enjoy going afta singles...devil

Do not fornicate, bt I must do it...devil

Why steal odas property...devil

Money embezlers...devil

Must u be corupt even wen u have enof money...devil

Why must u colect bribe...devil

Why ISIS beheading ppl lik ram....jst devil

Snatchin ppls spouses is bad, bt I must do it...devil

Divorce is bad bt I dnt care nd we shal part ways, its over btw us...devil

I jst cant resist nd I jst comittet incenst....devil

I signed up 2 join d army nd I knw d consequecies of mutiny, bt I jst comited one against our GOC...Devil

She is too beautifl nd If I dnt rape her I wil die...devil

Smoking of ganja is dangerous to ur health, story 4 d gods, I must smoke Igbo, start having lungs problem dieafta,..devil

I am fed up wit lif nd I need 2 die bt dnt wnt 2 die alone, wr is dat bomb let me strap myself nd comit suicide in d mist of crowd...devil

I dnt care wht d pastor says, my boyfrend must bleep me 2nit...devil

I join ogboni to get some powers nd remain invincibl...devil

I can go on and on and truth/fact dat u nd I knws dat all dis tins are bad bt u still do dem joyfuly korokoro nd we al tink we ar normal dat devil isnt at work. If d devil is nt workin 24/7 we wil no be engagin in any of doz tins. It is jst sad dat human hearts are posesed by d devil bt many stil dont knw dat. Whateva is bad is wht humans lik doin nd we tink dat its normal. There must be smtin behind dat, nd I believ its jst d devil doing wht he knws best.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by ukandi1(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2014
I am a married man... Now, do u know how many women still chase after me even with d ring in my finger?

Hear this : i onced asked one of them why she will want to get intimate with me.

Her response: my dear, i know u are married. D difference is that u will not marry me . But i am tired of heartbreaks and one man dating about 4 to 5 of us at d same time and thinking its a game. D pain is so much when u realise u cannot get to keep dis single guy to urself alone. As for u, cos of ur respect for ur wife and what society expects from u, u cannot be loose even if u wanted to..
I was genuinely troubled, how many single women are being preyed upon my single men of my generation? Why are men indeed foolish? Why do we treat women like sex objects only?

If not for my religion that forbids it, i will gladly be among d married men that date single women since d single guys have relegated d worth of womanhood to sex objects and dice in a Ludo game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by ukandi1(m): 4:01am On Oct 03, 2014
laoma15: That's Adultery and its punishable by death through stoning. Beware!!!

And Fornication is a lesser crime? Fornication is even worse than Adultery. Check ur literature.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by blakky97(m): 4:35am On Oct 03, 2014
freecocoa: Duh! Why would a man who took a vow go after a single woman? What's wrong with his wife?

Go after her to do what? Explain oh!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Odinaka00(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2014
In 2009 I made love to a married lady without knowing it, she was so young and pretty, I didn't know that her hubby was abroad, no wedding ring on her finger, how would I have known that she was married? Everything happened so fast buh thank God I found out very quick and I stayed d Bleep aawayy.......I asked God to forgive me my sin buh what I don't know till today is if He has forgiven or not............................married people should stay away from single people biko
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by texanomaly(f): 4:48am On Oct 03, 2014
UyiIredia:

You mean, MONEY, right? U still dey find am?

Huh?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Pluslargent(m): 4:51am On Oct 03, 2014
This topic is getting to the 10th page but you cant count up to 5 (maybe even 3) single girls that have come out to post talk less condem advances made on them by married men..or is it only single guys that get hit on by married women? question for the gods i guess.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by texanomaly(f): 4:53am On Oct 03, 2014
UyiIredia: Not to mention, they called me a coward to. The Devil fears and trembles before me, how much more man. EVEN THEN I'm not proud, I'm IN LOVE. I just hate liars, haters and unbelievers.
Are you saying you are in love with a married woman, and what did you mean up there. You know I dont understand Pidgin that well?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2014
cococandy: This stew go sweet well well.

Well I was quite young then. I thought she would understand. I never experience nigerian women in their full glory at that time. I for just ignore the first message sef.

I didn't collect stuff from him because I hadn't even said yes to date him. Collecting would have been agreement na. I just found out I didn't like him enough to date him after the first few meetin

Who answers Boniface angry angry embarassed in this time and age?the name was a turn off in itself.
LOLZ@who answers Boniface!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Anas4sure(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Na d sign of an end time...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=coogar. give the average man
plenty of love & respect & he will never bite the
fingers that feed him.[/quote] But do same to an average woman and you will become too nice for her liking. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Having an affair with married people disgust me, ones I'm aware that you are a married woman I dont have feelings for you, and I don't want to share the consequences of adultery with anybody
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tintingz(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=14pt]Polygamy is talking here

Why the long argument?[/size]

smiley cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cherryice(f): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Married people keep saying singles are the ones chasing them, singles keep saying married people are the ones chasing them...

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:
LoL, I don't go hunting for married men Shy. grin grin grin

But I am not above sleeping with one if I have no relationship with his wife and he's cute. grin

Stop relating everything to money. Do girls sleep with you for money? undecided

In most cases, the cheating husband approaches the single lady not the other way.

Change me?! Nigga, get your a*ss in the kitchen!

Not saying you go around hunting for married men, but there's to be "check and balances" especially when you're dealing folks under religious/spiritual oaths/covenants. I'm not trying to be super-religious, and you should know I'm not religious. However, the universe and supernatural work in a realm that regardless of what you believe in, it's always great to play it safe - and give to Caesar what is Caesar's. Don't mess with ya destiny. And I'm just telling you as a sister who has great potentials.

There are tons of great cute guys out there that you can mess with. You just don't to go out more.

Anyway, I just cited "hungry" cos a lot of the chics who do that, are the ones with no self-worth. And what they're basically looking is something to give them loose change, and smash their pum in return. You live in America, and I'm sure there are loads of cute guys, who won't mind friends with benefit, with you - since sex is your end-game.

Moreover, I don't pay for sex/sniping-chics - they should be the ones paying me for putting in work, driving them around like a driver, taking them to nice restaurants, and letting them jam in my yard with free access to everything in there. I only spend money on strippers, and that's because they offer professional services lol.

I'll get my ar.se in the kitchen when you finally learn how to cook lool. By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna be a changed woman, with a whole new game plan. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by donodion(m): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Hypocrite lots!!!How many of you young women here would swear you have never at any point in past and even recent not had a stint with married men.......everybody be saint na only those wey dem catch be sinners. grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Toks2008(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2014
It is in the genetic make up of women to marry a man who could be already married. Thats just the way it is but for a single man to go after a marriedady is gotally absurd.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by beelon1020(m): 6:27am On Oct 03, 2014
How then go come out? Then no fit na, then dey enjoy the parol na, the parol dey sweet them na grin
Pluslargent: This topic is getting to the 10th page but you cant count up to 5 (maybe even 3) single girls that have come out to post talk less condem advances made on them by married men..or is it only single guys that get hit on by married women? question for the gods i guess.

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by timilehing(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2014
This is a question ladies should answer, it concerns them most
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by searay(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: This place looks like it is going to be very interesting so therefore let me park wink
Tautology
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by lakamua: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Are the married men complaining?. Since girls choose to blame men for chasing peoples husbands, then no need to complain. Let the trend continue peacefully. They are just selfish and not to be taken seriously. They dont complain when chasing peoples husbands. They only complain when another woman starts chasing theirs. And wise men dont waste time trying to please women. Although majority of men have become foolish while trying to copy oyibo and are getting the well deserved results they see in 2days marriages. When women are tired of cheating marriages, they will advice themselves unselfishly. For now, let it continue cause men benefit more

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: Self delusional boy, and your premature brain told you its only husbands that lace it on their wives, desperate boyfriends don't lace it on their girlfriends when they suspect infidelity. Continue enjoying your childishness grin

I wonder why your hurt and taking analgestics on somebody's pains

Big bich can you just rest in peace

Maybe your parents were separated or you lack family background

Yes childishness is your term mine is infantile mentality and teeny IQ is your problem

Grow up that's the way we crumble our cookies

You can't do nadda about it

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2014
lakamua: Are the married men complaining?. Since girls choose to blame men for chasing peoples husbands, then no need to complain. Let the trend continue peacefully. They are just selfish and not to be taken seriously. They dont complain when chasing peoples husbands. They only complain when another woman starts chasing theirs. And wise men dont waste time trying to please women. Although majority of men have become foolish while trying to copy oyibo and are getting the well deserved results they see in 2days marriages. When women are tired of cheating marriages, they will advice themselves unselfishly. For now, let it continue cause men benefit more

We talk from same page

When a woman understands that there are competition there she buckles up

When a woman sleeps outside she goes

So the best thing is

See no evil and do no evil for her

Where is it in Bible that said

Thou shall not marry two wives

This western mentality is killing our girls

Its better to stay with a man that has mistresses even oyibo keeps them than been a serial divorcees

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by ELGREF(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Because they are mature, they handle relationship maturely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by bigfat12(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2014
please help is needed here

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Seundammy007(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Themaingate: few days ago a female friend my mine said no to her boss who happens to be married and just yesterday she lost her job with a top bank in this country
Thats not the end of her life. I can assure u that she will get a good job soon. Thou it wont be easy in the first place after been sasked by her boss but later she will smiles. Single Ladies should learn to say no to married men and close there two legs for them.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: You mean your mom is a b*ch? grin grin grin

for you to call every lady you see a b*ch I am sure you call your mom a b*ch too.poor boy.no wonder charity begins at home. I understand where your lousiness is coming from. I sympathise with you

Why call my mum this idiota... don't you know the importance of mum

Maybe you were raised in an orphanage or baby factory

Oh you were screwed by a sweet married dude due to your foolishness

I think psychiatric administration will do for you
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Seundammy007(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2014
Themaingate: few days ago a female friend my mine said no to her boss who happens to be married and just yesterday she lost her job with a top bank in this country
Thats not the end of her life. I can assure u that she will get a good job soon. Thou it wont be easy in the first place after been sasked by her boss but later she will smiles. Single Ladies should learn to say no to married men and close there two legs for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.