Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84187 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
dealslip:

did you read all her tweets at all?

Can't read em on this phone . . .
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
you deceive yourself,every child needs both his or her father and mother to grow up normally,she has had the child for two years without the father,meaning the child begins to think in life all you need is a mother and the father is useless,when she becomes big she carries on that mentality,her psychology is already messed up.now just as you think the father figure can be replace so can the mother figure be replaced by his mother.the point is when it comes to a child its not about personal selfishness its about the well being of that child,if you read my first comment on this issue,i said that the girl should resolve what ever problem she has with the guy,am quite sure that before that action must have been taking the lady is question stubbornly went to hide in the uk,with the knowledge that the british law would back her,but that is personal selfishness and not thinking of the best interest of the child but hers

The girl wasn't hiding, she invited the paternal grandmother to stay with them.

And a crime is a crime, no matter how you justify it.

13 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by MsNas(f): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
bukatyne:

Honestly, I wonder the stuff some people are made of.

A lady gets pregnant and loverboy tells her abort. She proceeded to have the baby for reasons known to her and 2yrs later, the grandma comes to kidnap the baby and some people are saying 'according to our culture/africa, a man & woman owns a baby so the man can do what he likes with him/her'

Sincerely, I am sometimed tempted to think that whites have a different brain from blacks.
As in, Nigerians never cease to amaze me. Like damn? How do some of us reason like a skunk like this? undecided

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
You're not serious o.

What's the tribalism for?
onila:
the girl is a typical of-emanu B1tch

fcck the whor.e with her bitchiness!

of-emanu and their trouble, tufia!

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
i repeat a man can not kidnap his own child,secondly we all know that there is no way a nigerian would take a british citizen to court in britain over a child and win,so let us tell our self the truth

cococandy:
If the guy was concerned about the child's welfare,he wouldn't kidnap her.
He would take the lady to court and let them judge give a fair hearing.

All I see is a little boy controled by his mother.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ilekere:
Lmao AT some comments here. Haha

Keeping my children away from Nigerians. Wicked people with wicked mentality.

Those that liked your comment must be Ghanaians lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Eyah, lord have mercy.

The papa and grandma na oyinbo though.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
I get your point. But no need for the tribalism either
Ilekere:

He wanted her aborted. I doubt he took any responsibility for her care.

I'm telling you, his hungry family wants to use the child as an avenue to bring him back to the UK. The grandmother is a wicked woman.

She imported kidnapping crime that is synonymous with her husband's people into the UK.

Imagine a mother stealing another mother's child for nefarious reasons.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
Mistake?

You mean the child fell into their luggage with birth certificate intact and they unknowingly ferried her to nigeria?

Don't support bad thing because you know the family involved. The girl has people who know her too. If everyone starts by saying " I know this family let me side them",
then justice can't be done.

Why will someone seperate a 2yr old from her mother?

He's the father and should have a part in her life too. Which is why a fair court should try and decide for them instead of one person going about it the wrong way.

You know how a man's d.i.c.k can fall mistakenly into a woman's p.

Mistakes do happen.

I mean 5 months of metriculous planning sorry mistake. The girl mistakingly fell into grandma's suitcase, grandma mistakingly took her to the airport and boarded her flight.

It is the devil don shift to 'mistake'

It is well

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
i repeat a man can not kidnap his own child,secondly we all know that there is no way a nigerian would take a british citizen to court in britain over a child and win,so let us tell our self the truth

Who is the british citizen in this case?

The mother or the father?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
a crime in whose eyes,in the british eyes and laws yes i agree a crime may have been committed but in the nigerian eyes and law no crime has been committed because a father cant kidnap his own child.and yes she was hiding if not she would have allowed the child visit the father in nigeria

carefreewannabe:

The girl wasn't hiding, she invited the paternal grandmother to stay with them.

And a crime is a crime, no matter how you justify it.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Even in Nigeria he won't win.
Not in a law court.
Unless he intends for the village elders to judge the case

And yes he kidnapped the child.
onoja12:

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
HKCOMPANY:
Family issues though, she should travel down to Nigeria to settle issues with the family,nobody can do any thing about it and should stop posting all this because it wouldn't help,she should stop using the word kidnapped for the kid because the child bear the surname which makes it equally her child .any thing family issues for naija is on another level ,she should call her family and settle amicably with guys family

If I was temmy, I wouldn't travel to Nigeria to talk with that wicked family. If theyre wicked enough to kidnap her child, they can kill her.

This type of criminal issues are best settled in an international court. A criminal in Nigeria running from a criminal offence thar was carried out in the UK no be family discussion.

12 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin gringrin
bukatyne:

You know how a man's d.i.c.k can fall mistakenly into a woman's p.

Mistakes do happen.

I mean 5 months of metriculous planning sorry mistake. The girl mistakingly fell into grandma's suitcase, grandma mistakingly took her to the airport and boarded her flight.

It is the devil don shift to 'mistake'

It is well
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
semitunde:

Those that liked your comment must be Ghanaians lipsrsealed

Lmao
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
actually in nigeria its the elder who would settle this matter because she is not married to the guy,so the court can't help.there is no where in N
Nigerian constitution that give the child to the mother

cococandy:
Even in Nigeria he won't win.
Not in a law court.
Unless he intends for the village elders to judge the case

And yes he kidnapped the child.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bukatyne(f): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
onila:
the girl is a typical of-emanu B1tch

fcck the whor.e with her bitchiness!

of-emanu and their trouble, tufia!

You just had to revert to default settings right?

Not surprised.

If you cannot cope with the existence of Yoruba women, hug a wet transformer.

16 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
A man cannot kidnap his child?

Says who? Why do some Nigerians think like this?

11 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
a crime in whose eyes,in the british eyes and laws yes i agree a crime may have been committed but in the nigerian eyes and law no crime has been committed because a father cant kidnap his own child.and yes she was hiding if not she would have allowed the child visit the father in nigeria

Like I said,

if a Nigerian comes to Britain, he has to obey British laws.
If a Briton comes to Nigeria, he has to obey Nigerian laws.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
onila:
the paternal grandfather died long time ago around 2005

shes the one that has trained all her children to this level
all her kids studied abroad despite their father not there

the grandmother is a very strong Island woman

Island as in carribean?

And, does the child have a passport?

For which country, and where was it obtained?

Since the baby is only two, why exactly did the mother (?) Or father(?) get one for her?

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
now you understand,and that is why they had to bring the child to Nigeria by all means

carefreewannabe:

Like I said,

if a Nigerian comes to Britain, he has to obey British laws.
If a Briton comes to Nigeria, he has to obey Nigerian laws.

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
itstpia1:

Island as in carribean?

And, does the child have a passport?

For which country, and where was it obtained?

Since the baby is only two, why exactly did the mother (?) Or father(?) get one for her?

the grandmother is from Barbados, west Indies
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
cococandy:
50 is a hard arssed misogynist. Don't waste you energy with him.
gbam! Even though some people are exposed to "more opportunities" they still reason no better than a village mad man lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
MsNas:

As in, Nigerians never cease to amaze me. Like damn? How do some of us reason like a skunk like this? undecided

I think there is something wrong with the black race which is only cured by coming close to God

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
now you understand,and that is why they had to bring the child to Nigeria by all means

And by doing so they committed a crime.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by mondob2k(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
sad.... she jus need to fight for her baby to return to her

5 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
I dont understand why the grandmother is so interested in this child

I feel so bad for her! undecided
now see the publicity shes going through
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by zeb04(f): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
onila:

what is he doing with dead UK citizenship
all his siblings are married and living comfortably in the United States

They dont have to be doing all that rubbish just to enter dead, rubbish UK

his family far from hungry
their father was a big time man in Shell Nigeria
we are not talking abt any kind of family here
lady your stupidity, is it genetically related or just some newly acquired illness

14 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by fireforfire: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
onoja12:
actually in nigeria its the elder who would settle this matter because she is not married to the guy,so the court can't help.there is no where in N
Nigerian constitution that give the child to the mother

abegii e don do. u too argue dis case like say u no get any compqssion for d woman sef.
haba u no get sisters?

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yes I understand but primary step is for her to come to Nigeria, even if any thing will be done she must be here abi you never do case before ,things don't really work that way,first both families must meet,settle ,if the can't settle ,then to court, mind you police can't arrest her because that birth certificate must have her surname, that is why she travel with the child, you can't travel with some ones child if you don't have any connection with her,
Ilekere:

If I was temmy, I wouldn't travel to Nigeria to talk with that wicked family. If theyre wicked enough to kidnap her child, they can kill her.

This type of criminal issues are best settled in an international court. A criminal in Nigeria running from a criminal offence thar was carried out in the UK no be family discussion.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
i don't have compassion for the woman,only the child.
and i do have sisters also do i have brothers and a child too
women need to learn that they are not more important than men,the world is balanced lets keep it that way
fireforfire:

abegii e don do. u too argue dis case like say u no get any compqssion for d woman sef.
haba u no get sisters?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
probably in the uk,but definitely not in Nigeria

carefreewannabe:

And by doing so they committed a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.