Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (42521 Views)

Why I Have Not Had Sex Till Today. / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship / What Are The Things You Do That Kept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by bomsilaga(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
my wife has a child's heart.

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by CherishedIma(f): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Love and understanding
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by sunrothyme: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good Sex.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kskpoundz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Money
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by olapluto(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fear of God.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ohaleoghene(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
in a long relationship-across countries. is been love,trust and constant communication that I don't even know he is away. thanks to technology, as we use every means to stay in touch. but technology can't replace his touch... miss that part
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by xynerise: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Triple H

Humility
Humour
Hardworking
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Qbaba(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tolerance...
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Gorgeous58(f): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Love, respect and trust!
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by emotional(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Giving and receiving. Understanding,respect etc. (not money) above all love. Since a decade and still counting
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Jerry2i(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Being the fool

6 Likes

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by greatdeal1408: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
smiley
forgiveness and communication
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by sekzy99(m): 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ademega(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Doing things in such a way i wont get caught !

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
nabsprada:
In one word...*trust*
to an extent, Yes.

Vote...NABSPRADA (Miss Nairaland 2014)
https://www.nairaland.com/nabsprada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by iykbethany(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Marriage is not easy, my advise is that you dont just get married because others or your mates are getting married. Only marry when you are sure you are ready for it, because believe me marriage needs true love, hardwork and commitment.

There are moments and rainy days when you may want to give up, but when you think hard you will realize the devil you know if better than the angel you dont know.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by slimzypink(f): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
1. SEX

2. sex

3. SEX

4. I mind my own business shikenna
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ritux: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
LOVE and tolerance of each others mistake and flaws. Above all, God. God saw us throughout the 9 years we dated right from university till we got married this year.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Emblj: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Marriage manual ( by the originator of marriage) - the word of God.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Samueldo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
I'm in a relationship of about 4-5yrs now hoping to get married next yr. I think what is helping my relationship is commitment and respect to ur partner. As a man sometimes i turn blind eye and deaf ear on some minor isues that are common to all ladies and my partner know's that and appreciate it

1 Like

Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
arowtop:
Love and trustworthy,
pardon??grin
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Toonice(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patience and understanding
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by onila(f): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Calculux95:
This our new super mod sha... undecided
cheesy
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
My faith in love is my strength to do my best for the woman I have chosen to love.
And love does not ask us to be perfect, but to be honest.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by fatdon2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Money sad
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kalishay: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Understanding 30 percent, love 30, tolerance 20, forgiveness 10, trying new things 10.after all said and done, prayers and the presence of God in ma home kept us.

Thank you God for ur unfailing love
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by kandiikane(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Success, my future family's stability, love.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by 5thNOTE: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
The answer to "WHAT DOES ANOTHER GIRL HAVE THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE?"

Nothing.

That's how I check myself. cool

And then this;
How far na,
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by ameenahz(f): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Patience. Lots and lots of it. And tolerance.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by focus7: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tried to understand each other, toerate each other and respect each other.
Re: What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. by AJOT99(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wisdom in dealing with my fiancé and understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.