Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (57473 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by wo1F(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
duni04:

Totally agree with you. Whats wrong with a Fashola-Amaechi ticket (to woo SS&SE voters) or a Fashola-Elrufai ticket (to woo northern voters). These are people with proven administrative credentials. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria IMO and he still hasn't cleared the air on those extremist comments he made in 2001. If we're serious about getting rid of the PDP next year, we must be present flawless and workable alternatives to them. Why present extreamist Buhari as an alternative to the PDP when we still have an islamist insurgency in the north, or the overnight billionaire Atiku, when Nigeria is still a hotbed of corruption? Those are not credible alternatives to the PDP undecided

My brother, thank you so much for this unbaised submission. I follow give you one of those your "7Likes" Lol.

I as an individual desire change to this current political situation in this country but it is an insult to myself and my generation if I will be left with no other choice than to vote a spent General who was once a President long before I was born or a corruption-laden all-timer whose graft activities reverbrates in far away United States while the likes of Tunde Fashola, Kayode Fayemi, El rufai (inspite of his mouth diarohea is a fine and tested administrator), Adams, are all readily available. That's a question for the likes of ilugunboy and his gang to answer.

I am not moved by the sudden show of support for the All Progressive Congress (APC) by the Northerners. Their patriotism is better put to test if a credible candidate who is not a Northerner is put forward

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by minister85: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
obaede:
. But Boko Haram and ISIS are not muslim. Am a christian but I strongly believe those guys are not muslim. If we always base our decision on sentiment or nepotism, we can't move forward as nation. I believe so much in Fasola, I just need to check Buhari again.
But Boko Haram and ISIS are not muslim. What are they? Am a christian but I strongly believe those guys are not muslim. You can only deceive short sighted men like you.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by arsetalks(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
iconize:

Another sewage-inhaling mugger.

You mean to tell me that in a nation of about 170m peeps, Buhari is the only person worthy to lead a nation of youths?

Nigerians have been heaping praises on Fashol for performing in the mediocre Nigerian standard, yet he's found less worthy to lead.

These peeps are plainly silly and primitive.

What kind of a nation is this?
Denounce your citizenship of the nation. Is it that hard?

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by generalbaseet: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
i so much love dis pairing cos it was an exact topic of discussion we Apc members had here in kogi state, Bleep d muslim/muslim issue, we talking of popularity here not religious bigot there is no other reasonable or acceptable vp than fashola as far as am concern
we want and need change, why will a party gv an automatic ticket? dats not democracy

Gej must stop by feb 2015

sai Gen Buhari/fashola till 2023
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by iconize(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
arsetalks:
Denounce your citizenship of the nation. Is it that hard?

Citizenship of which nation? grin

This one is drunken thief.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by philantoxx(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
alingo4life:
even though am non.religious.i think this would fly. Christians are very tolerant,unlike Muslims who wont accept such lailai.
true.very tolerant.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Saintp(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
sucess001:

No sir. Ur views is the 'newbiec' one here. Nigerians will vote u if u deserve it regardless of ur religion. Maybe if its a xtian-xtian ticket, pple ll frown...but if u ve studies nigerian politics over years like I ve, u ll remember dt same sentiments were expressed before the 1993 elections yet a muslim-muslim ticket won landslide.

A buhari-fashola ticket also has dt aura. Any oda pairing will mean d loss of the election for APC. Buahri represents anti corruption, military background and stability whilst fashola represents integrity and capability. A match made in heaven.
Buhari is no Abiola. Abiola was loved for his philantropy remember,so nobody cared about religon. The problem wit buhari is dat he is wearing an impression dat has refused to go away. In as much i want to see pdp swept away,i doubt if buhari ticket. if it is still not about religon n ethnicity,i don see any reason why fashola/oshimole combo should nt do d magic instead bringing an old man who ruled 30 yrs ago even if he is a saint. All over d world, leaders r becoming younger n dynamic. You dnt need age to fight corruption,u need d will to do so. let us instead push for Fashola ,he can deliever. old politicians should retire in peace else we will start seeing IBB jostling for 2019 n Abdulsalami for 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by anonimi: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
LeSaint:

It is NOT muslim-muslim that will govern Nigeria if they win - it will be Buhari-Fashola.
The one a strict disciplinarian/anti-corruption crusader, and the other a great strategist/planner/organizer.

Na true you talk, bro.
Fashola is a master strategist how to steal the money he receives on OUR behalf from Abuja as well the IGR from our pockets, wallets, bags and handbags through FRAUDULENT, hyper-inflated yoyo projects such as this Falomo 115 metres bridge costing N2.5 billion

aljharem3:
Fashola Inaugurates N2.5bn Falomo Bridge

IKOYI—Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, Wednesday, commissioned the N2.5 billion Falomo On–Ramp Bridge.

At the commissioning of the 115-metres long bridge, Fashola explained that the project, executed in collaboration with Lekki Concession Company, LCC, shocked (again?) under a Public Private Partnership, was aimed at easing traffic gridlock in Lagos Island.

Falomo-bridge
He said the project, which was constructed by LCC, was the first of such magnitude and specification to be built anywhere in the country. shocked (this man mouth too sweet for tell LIES abeg!)

Fashola said: ”This is a deliverable of the 30-year PPP in 2006, pursuant to which the company is already rehabilitating and upgrading approximately 50 kilometres of the Eti-Osa Lekki–Epe Expressway and will also construct 20 kilometres of the Coastal Road.

”Of the N50 billion long- term finanacing raised by Lekki Concession Company to execute the on-going works on the Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway, a substantial portion of which represents Foreign Direct Investment into Lagos State, N2.5 billion had been used to construct the new Falomo On–Ramp, that we will all be driving on soon.”

He said the bridge would improve travel time for motorists travelling from Ikoyi from the Westbound lanes of Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, noting that motorists would now be able to access Ozumba Mbadiwe and Adeyemo Alakija streets’ intercession.

Mr. Opuiyo Oforiokuma, MD/CEO of LCC, said the firm had undertaken the construction of many projects on concession arrangement with the state government.

Special Adviser and Director-General, Office of Public Private Partnership, Lagos State, Mr. Ayo Gbeleyi, said the bridge is among the road works that constitutes the state infrastructure projects meant to complement the ongoing contentious Eti-Osa-Lekki –epe Expressway rehabilitation and expansion.

‘’It is a clear testimony of the enormous benefits derivable from PPP where private sector resources and expertise are leveraged by government in accelerating the delivery of public infrastructure land service to the people. This is therefore just one of the many projects currently under procurement with others in the pipeline,” he added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/fashola-inaugurates-n2-5bn-falomo-bridge/

I hope those supporter of APC hackers who deleted a related post on this thread =>

https://www.nairaland.com/1956372/jonathan-commissions-n4.4bn-edo-delta/1#27276096

will not spoil Seun's hard work of making this platform available to all Nigerians for balanced views.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nelson2014:
whu told u dat there is religious chaos in osun..mind u i live in osun nd d man is d bst gou we ever had
Thanks God u aren't the only one residing in Osun... So a thug have become the best gov of Osun ... So shameless
The same gov that award 150m to his wife for common Christmas lights yearly
The same gov who upon his opon Imon he awarded to his son in tune of billions has drag us from number 12th to 24th in educational ranking
The same gov that have been able to pay ministries with high number of workers their 9th month salary because banks are not ready to loose should he loose the court case especially 1st bank
And let me burst ur lie the fight that happened in our state 3 days ago that leads to lost of lives was caused by what? Religious sentiment in distributing of available political seats
I will be expecting u to counter all what I have said.. . I dnt even need ur reply d den Acn only won in Osun during last presidential election with a wide margin..... Compare that to the last gubernatorial election.. Very glaring sharp decrease in APC popularity in Osun which is decreasing everyday.. Maybe u are also one of the shepe drinkers or u do get info from osbc(aregbesola sole broadcasting corporation) that haven't let out the stupid mayhem they cause on Friday just because it didn't favor their party these aforementioned group of people likes him.... Am nt 1of those unreasonable entities that believe what's happening in their area is what is happening in nooks and crany of the country... 2015 we all shall see

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
ilugunboy:
The SE have never hidden it disdain for APC.....majority of the people see the party as an Islamic / Muslim party....hence have labeled it with all sort of ridiculous names.

The most visible politican from SE ....Rochas Okorocha have practically been labeled as an outcast so do many igbo politicians....even here on NL.....

Political gains, positions and patronage are not what you think you are entitled to...it's what you've worked hard for.....the SW has worked for APC....they morally deserved it.

In my opinion.....SE does not have any moral justification to demand for such high profile position considering how that part of the country have been abusing the party and all the people that I've identified with the party from SE.

It's like Asari Dokubo asking for VP .
I can't stop laughing so bad and so loud @ the kinda mentality and orientation behind this post ..... No wonder we have cyclical problems in Nigeria .....

''If you have an enemy who shouldn't be one then you have to give him atleast a chance to be your friend'' but if you keep playing my enemy won't benefit from me kinda game ,let's wait and see if you would have access to the bounty too grin

We are talking about election winning formulas which is the primary goal of APC right now while you are discussing who get what, when and how !!

February 28 abi what is it ... Is around the corner and whatever strategies deplored would be answered in the field and the last bolded paragraph is an insult to few Igbo leaders who stand up with APC despite the condemnation from their very people ......... I think they should be given the opportunity to convince their people against the popular notion that GEJ meant well for Igbo than APC !!!

Equality is key to winning election !

''what have YOU personally done to project a different opinion about the party ....... except Berem...Ngenekwenu....Obiagelli...egift...and Omenka...who are always derided''

I think I have to laugh again @ this junction grin grin ...... I'm more of an Analyst and I provide winning strategies so that whatsoever loyalist of APC that is here can recant same to party leadership also a google search can lead APC leaders to Nairaland and tata .... They have it even where they don't consider it useful, it may constitute part of strategic considerations in arriving @ superb combinations ....

I'm not here to chant APC, APC , APC, APC like some folks do while PDP keep winning the ballots .........

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by OYIBN: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
l am no fan of Obasanjo but l listen to what he says. However most people don't because of his hypocritical nature. l would employ people to read again his last letter to the President. Never has the country been more polarised along ethnic and religious lines before this present regime. l am a born again Christian and Yoruba. l will definitely vote for Buhari/Fashola ticket. l am interested in improvement in my life and that of my family not what religion my leaders belong to. l belong to the same religion as my President and l have not seen the impact on my life. Yorubas are more interested in preserving their rich cultural heritage which is second to none and are not religious zealots. Both religions live in harmony in Oduduwa kingdom. l rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
drstan:
oh! So you have not heard about the islamic agenda to islamize nigeria? I peety any christian that wil help them to establish the agenda by voting APC in, check al the post of offices in apc al of them allocated to muslims why? Brother think.google the islamic agenda of nigeria and abuja declaration of 1998 on how they pay the islamic organisation of africa $120billion for nigeria to be among the islamic countries in africa, do you know how many times muslim, sharia, mosque appear in our constitution? And no church or christian in it, do you know turkey was 99% christian before? But islamic agenda uproated it, now christian there are just 0.023% and if you think it will not be possible in nigeria you must be mistaken, christianity in turkey was about +1000 years and it was uproated talk less of nigeria, you know we christian can not carry gun,or bomb, there is a revelation that if the church fail to take it stand in 30yr time nigeria will be like turkey, there aim is to islamize africa if they succeed in nigeria the rest africa country will be easy.so let be wise like the serpent and harmless like a dove by using wisdom as the bible said.
you are pathetically clueless. Even kindergarten pupils can't buy ur stale market. Anyway u r just doing ur job.....paid to deceive ppl. Repent. Tell us more abt ur master's achievements in office.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by franxalive(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
str8talk1:

GBAM!

nigerianz...plsssss...lets grow up in our reasoning... as religion is of least essence here...wat matters is d Nigeria's now n posterity...religion n tribalism is grossly immaterial here...asuch even d Jonathan we ar talking abt nw, wouldn't hv been of any choice to us if nt 4 d games obasanjo played dat paved way to his emergence... in d same vein, we cnt realy tell of buhari's prowess , nt untill he'z allowd n being supported by Nigerians....whether APC or PDP, dey ar both Nigerian political parties n bears d well being of Nigerians at heart.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by omazus: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
BRAV0O:
Apc should go ahead with any best candidate that suit the VP slot not all region in nigeria are religion fanatic like pdp portray to the media , most especially SW region , my dad is a muslim (alhaji precisely) even with that his wife (my mum) and all of his children are christians , as long as we serve one God , We SW pple see muslims and christians as one beside foreign doctrine for that matter!

and you are not surprised that neither xtians nor Muslims take you serious. you are neither cold nor warm. the Bible says such a person is to be spit out of the mouth. you see why after all the bickering the Hausa and Igbo still prefer to work with each other. at least they know what each other want and where they stand in important matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nelson2014:
whu told u dat there is religious chaos in osun..mind u i live in osun nd d man is d bst gou we ever had
Thanks God u aren't the only one residing in Osun... So a thug have become the best gov of Osun ... So shameless
The same gov that award 150m to his wife for common Christmas lights yearly
The same gov who upon his opon Imon he awarded to his son in tune of billions has drag us from number 12th to 24th in educational ranking
The same gov that haven't been able to pay ministries with high number of workers their 9th month salaries because banks are not ready to loose should he loose the court case especially 1st bank
And let me burst ur lie the fight that happened in our state 3 days ago that leads to lost of lives was caused by what? Religious sentiment in distributing the available political seats
I will be expecting u to counter all what I have said.. . I dnt even need ur reply d den Acn only won in Osun during last presidential election with a wide margin..... Compare that to the last gubernatorial election.. Very glaring sharp decrease in APC popularity in Osun which is decreasing everyday.. Maybe u are also one of the shepe drinkers or u do get info from osbc(aregbesola sole broadcasting corporation) that haven't let out the stupid mayhem they cause on Friday just because it didn't favor their party these aforementioned group of people likes him.... Am nt 1of those unreasonable entities that believe what's happening in their area is what is happening in nooks and crany of the country... 2015 we all shall see

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

So buhari now z a saint .... N have Christ like virtue naw .......

Mk I hear word..... Let dem pls give a Muslim Muslim ticket and den der would understand.....

Am in a university with all Muslim leaders and I know how xtians r ban sidelined.....

It will Neva work in naija... Let dem just try it
Well, I'm sure Buhari's food budget will not be N1.2Bn naira yearly, neither will he surround himself with kleptos. Or build a gate for N64Bn #Say no to corruption

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Olaone1: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dead on Arrival.

No Vacancy

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by dr2010: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Best match,Heavens will make it work. Nigerians will be free of Slavery and corruption.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by franxalive(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Etruth:
you are pathetically clueless. Even kindergarten pupils can't buy ur stale market. Anyway u r just doing ur job.....paid to deceive ppl. Repent. Tell us more abt ur master's achievements in office.

honestly i'm so dazed n Marvell at hw most people still reasons in our modern tym...is quite unfortunate...hw cn dis nation move forward wit such mindset being d bane to nigerias development
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Toble: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
seeprob:
Must comments here are sponsored. Don't take most comments here serious, posters are posting and calming what they are not just to deceive gullible Nigerians.
BE WARNED THEY ARE PAID TO DISTRACT AND CONFUSE YOU. THINK REASON AND FOLLOW YOUR OOWN THOUGHTS!!!!
Just as TAN as been decieving people over signatory garnered.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Akinsz: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari & Fashola colabo would be like atomic bomb for the pdp.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by minister85: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
generalbaseet:
i so much love dis pairing cos it was an exact topic of discussion we Apc members had here in kogi state, Bleep d muslim/muslim issue, we talking of popularity here not religious bigot there is no other reasonable or acceptable vp than fashola as far as am concern
we want and need change, why will a party gv an automatic ticket? dats not democracy

Gej must stop by feb 2015

sai Gen Buhari/fashola till 2023
do you think fashola is generally acceptable than oshomole
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
madamoringo:
I marvel at the way Nigerians are easily carried away with PDP hoodwinking them with all kinds of fear-mongering, falsehoods rather than showing their achievements in the past 16 years of failure. One of the most annoying is religion. I am a christian and have no problems or qualms with a muslim-muslim president so far as the candidates are not corrupt bastards like GEJ and dullards Sambo (Christian-Muslim). Jonathan is the personification and definition of corruption, Nigeria needs a leader that will stop the bleeding: CORRUPTION! Nigeria needs a Vice President that is visible and working for his salary, not the non-existent Sambo.

IBB-Aikhomu - Failure and killers
Abacha-Diya : Failure and killers
OBJ-Atiku - not particularly successful but corruption was drastically killed and reduced and economy and foreign policy very positive
Yaradua-GEJ - Mega failure presidency
GEJ-Sambo - Corrupt and mega failure presidency

PDP is afraid of a Buhari-Fashola presidency, unable to criticize it for any issue on corruption, performance, proven track records of performance; it points out it is a muslim-muslim ticket! Is that what leadership of a country at the highest level is all about? Nigeria is a secular state, religion is a personal thing for you, in your home and house. No matter how religious a president is, he will never be able to impose any views on the country because laws must be passed by the Legislature only and even if a president introduces a bill, it will have to be debated and voted on by the Legislature made up of representatives from all parts of Nigeria.

Why doesn't PDP government of the corrupt president GEJ, now one of the richest presidents in the world after 4 years with an official salary less than $ 1 M per annum (Obama $ 400,000) tell us why power is still an abysmal < 4,000 MW, Corruption has Molested and Molesting the country, $ 20 B missing, petrol at N 97 but subsidy is still being paid in the hundreds of billions, under his watch BH killed tens of thousands, yet no conviction of the same people he said are in his government who are sponsoring BH, $ 15 M seized in SA, the refineries are still not working, the roads are a disaster. This is the only thing Nigeria needs to know and learn about. If you have failed in 7 years as president and VP, you should never expect to go and campaign in any state without being stoned to death, you and your TANOIDS!
Ur comment is so nice that I have to acknowledge ur fast rising level of stupidity
Yaradua regime's was mega failure<Chai see foolishness at its best

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Toble: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
We in Benue will never suport apc,infact all the northern christians will never vote for any muslim, put us to test and see. Apc is just wasting their time. To hell with buhari, and who is even that foolshola? Is it an animal or a stone? GEJ all the way, after then DAVID MARK!
And that's why there has been no development in that state after David Mark been senate president for so many years

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by investnotspend: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
str8talk1:

GBAM!

You have the right to Your opinion!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

How about APC presenting Fashola as the Presidential candidate?
How about you minding your business and voting GEJ as you'll surely do next year, and let others exercise their civic responsibility ?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by investnotspend: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
okosodo:
muslim-muslim will not work

Well you are entitled to your own opinion you are just 1 out of .....
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mooaloji:
Buhari/Fashola ticket is a big headache 2 PDP. Wat 9ja need now is leader who can stem d tide of corruption dat GEj call stealing. The insecurity in the country, 8 out of 10 norther xtian will tell u dat GEJ is BH. GMB/ fASH carry go. The best team eva
Of course GEJ is BH so that he can easily win northerners vote oponu

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Godmann(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
As one who has invested both in Buhari and APC, I do not support Muslim/Muslim ticket.

It represents too much risk know the lies PDP has used against Buhari in the past.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
How about you minding your business and voting GEJ as you'll surely do next year, and let others exercise their civic responsibility ?

How about your party asking their militant wing not to go on rampage killing corpers next year when they lose again?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
shady26:
fashola married an infidel for a wife and also attends programs at redeem camp, by Islam/northern moslem standards Fashola is not a true moslem, same goes to many yoruba moslems with moslem brotherhood like tendencies?
You are obviously insane with hate. Muslims are allowed to marry "Children of The Book"--- "The Book" meaning any religious book derived from Abrahamic beliefs i.e Bible, Torah.

There should be a law preventing your likes from procreating.

P.S: don't you find it weird that a lot of your Muslim leaders from IBB, Atiku, Fashola etc marry Christian women, but their male Christian counterparts almost never do the same by marrying Muslim women?

Hmmmnnn...seems to me like the 'Bigot' tag is being used by the very same people it should be used against.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Photo: Obasanjo Using A Selfie Stick..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.