Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20445 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

The way they apply cosmetics. . . . .like someone opened the contents and poured it on their faces.

What can one even say about their protruding bellies?  Never mind their fake accents,sounding like they were forced to swallow hot pepper.

LOL

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO OH MY GOSH NLAND MEN HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES cry cry
Damn i feel sorry 4 their girlfriends(hmmmmmm if even have one)
It not by force to date Naija girls since they are not worth seducing, chineke is that hard to do
Have never seen real men whine like Nlanders men grin
[/size]

Ok . . . . Now that we are fighting back, we're whining? LOL!! Where were you when we were being bashed?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

please can someone remind naija women to learn to wear their sizes instead of their baby clothes? That isnt seduction, its stupidity.
We wear our size, thank you.
Na the ajegunle women you dey date

Hesperus:

Dark rxn, i admire your sincerity. All other naija girls still claim to like poetry, even tho d whole world knows they don't.

At least you're honest, tho that in no way makes you better.
Thanks boo. I admire your sincerity too, but you're still a naija man grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

The way they apply cosmetics. . . . .like someone opened the contents and poured it on their faces.

What can one even say about their protruding bellies?  Never mind their fake accents,sounding like they were forced to swallow hot pepper.
Please don't let's go to the accents!!!
Is it not funny how Nigerian chics have this accent that's always on flipmode??
One for the guy in the sleek ride, and a different one for the guy that walks up to her in the Underground cheesy

Dark_Rxn:

na j-girl broke up with him o.
It was disastrous grin grin Should have seen him crying tongue
Who's j-girl tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2008
alagolo, banned again?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaha
Werrin Nigeria babe do u na grin

Just telling you women some home truths.
Dark_Rxn:

@4play, David, and eldee,
If you guys know seduction, plz just teach H202, am not saying showing him o.

Why use seduction on a Nigerian woman? It's as useful as trying to seduce a corpse.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

alagolo, banned again?
no mehn!! The thing told me to report to the admin if I can't log on. grin grin grin

eldee:

Who's j-girl tongue tongue
who dey ask? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

Write a book instead.  wink

Would you read it and say you like it before it becomes a bestseller and I am popular and wealthy?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by sillyboy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
where is Morenike?

I want to ask you a question. . . .please show yourself.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

Just telling you women some home truths.

Why use seduction on a Nigerian woman? It's as useful as trying to seduce a corpse.
Maybe you should try the correct naija babes na.
UniLag/ Uni Osu is not the best place o
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

the long throats would just move on to the next available dude.  lipsrsealed Of course after eating ur food.
I swear . . . I don't know which is more consumer based, the Nigerian chic or the local hardware auction grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
@4play
U've just been with wrong ones honey, Dont dwell on it wink

DavidDylan:

please can someone remind naija women to learn to wear their sizes instead of their baby clothes? That isnt seduction, its stupidity.

Not all girls shop at baby Gap grin, we are not all mariah carey wannabes tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

I swear . . . I don't know which is more consumer based, the Nigerian chic or the local hardware auction grin grin
Iwo! Let me just catch you!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

Would you read it and say you like it before it becomes a bestseller and I am popular and wealthy?

If it's good, why not?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2008
See dark roxn o, feeling like she can take on all the men in 'ere!
I can imagine how she'll be in reality. . .
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
sillyboy:

where is Morenike?

I want to ask you a question. . . .please show yourself.
wetin you want? Make it snappy? cool cool

eldee:

SHUT UP DIA tongue If he's fine and has a nice personality, money would be th elast thing on my mind. I know it's a cliche,but it darn well is the truth cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

If it's good, why not?
That's such a dumb reply.  How would you know if it's good until you read it?  It's not like your psychic super instincts will tell you.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
Hesperus:

See dark roxn o, feeling like she can take on all the men in 'ere!
I can imagine how she'll be in reality. . .
Sorry, am a one-man person.
So keep imagining kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Naija Chick of course! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

SHUT UP DIA tongue If he's fine and has a nice personality, money would be th elast thing on my mind. I know it's a cliche,but it darn well is the truth cool cool

Thankyou jare, he does not even have to be rich, just not scrape poor  shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Please don't let's go to the accents!!!
Is it not funny how Nigerian chics have this accent that's always on flipmode??
One for the guy in the sleek ride, and a different one for the guy that walks up to her in the Underground cheesy

I think they are all borderline schizophrenics. . . . . confused about their identity and trying to sound like their forefathers were the original Anglo-Saxon settlers.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by H2O2: 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

that's what she said.  3 days later she was bugging the crap out of me to give her #100,000 to go shopping.
good looks aren't enough.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

If it's good, why not?  

I'll remember this day.

@the typical Nigerian woman, seduction is not cooking my favorite meal and watching me eat.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
H202, is it by force that you speak? Seriously?

He implied that I's only read it AFTER he's "rich and famous", I claimed otherwise. Was that really hard to comprehend?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

That's such a dumb reply.  How would you know if it's good until you read it?  It's not like your psychic super instincts will tell you.

Did you read what I said?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

who dey ask? tongue
Moi . . . oh, so u're not only selfish with sex tongue tongue

ibkaye:

Iwo! Let me just catch you!
Sharrap dia . . . is it not past ur bedtime angry

Dark_Rxn:

Hehehe . . . yeah right
It's one thing to lie to everyone . . . but trying to convince urself?? nah, that's just sad
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2008
H2O2:

that's what she said. 3 days later she was bugging the crap out of me to give her #100,000 to go shopping.
good looks aren't enough.
Like I said, you better divorce that your white woman and lemme teach you real seduction grin grin
Watching her watch tv is not seduction o tongue

KarmaMod:

H202, is it by force that you speak? Seriously?

He implied that I's only read it AFTER he's "rich and famous", I claimed otherwise. Was that really hard to comprehend?
No mind am
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

I'll remember this day.

@the typical Nigerian woman, seduction is not cooking my favorite meal and watching me eat.

Save it in your blog  wink

as for the second part, no be you pigs that bleat that "food is the way to our lard clogged hearts"

why complain?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by cooldud62: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
i havent gone through the posts
but i want to say the poster has been meeting Nigerian boys and not men!
dont reply me coz m out.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Moi . . . oh, so u're not only selfish with sex tongue tongue
Hehehe . . . yeah right
It's one thing to lie to everyone . . . but trying to convince yourself?? nah, that's just sad
W/e. . . . cool cool tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

See who is talking! angry

You will meet me tonight! angry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

I'll remember this day.

They like to watch you eat it to make sure the juju they put catches you. Don't let a Nigerian woman cook for you o,conniving things.  grin

If you see the way they try ram their food down your throat,you will know something fishy is going on.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

They like to watch you eat it to make sure the juju they put catches you. Don't let a Nigerian woman cook for you o,conniving things. grin

If you see the way they try ram their food down your throat,you will know something fishy is going on.
lol @ 4play!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.