Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce (20441 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

They like to watch you eat it to make sure the juju they put catches you. Don't let a Nigerian woman cook for you o,conniving things.  grin

If you see the way they try ram their food down your throat,you will know something fishy is going on.  

ROFLMAO!!!

KarmaMod:

Save it in your blog  wink

LOL I will

KarmaMod:

as for the second part, no be you pigs that bleat that "food is the way to our lard clogged hearts"

why complain?

You're only acting out one of your many duties, that is, feeding me. It is in no way, seducing.

@the typical Nigerian woman, come up with better moaning words "Baby aren't you tired?" isn't acceptable.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

They like to watch you eat it to make sure the juju they put catches you. Don't let a Nigerian woman cook for you o,conniving things. grin

If you see the way they try ram their food down your throat,you will know something fishy is going on.
oh shut it! bad belle ppl. grin

Maybe b/c she worked hard cooking it, so you HAVE HAVE HAVE to eat it cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

They like to watch you eat it to make sure the juju they put catches you. Don't let a Nigerian woman cook for you o,conniving things.  grin

grin

You dont want the used tampon that was squeezed into the stew to go to waste now, do you?

After all we're just playing our partings in GOING GREEN  cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tRoOE(f): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
Ok . . . . Now that we are fighting back, we're whining? LOL!! Where were you when we were being bashed?
[size=13pt]yes you guys are whining like babies
Same goes for you, "Where were you" when the negative threads were created regarding Nigerian Ladies?
[/size]

See this one dey talk

Typical naija babe and longtin!  

[size=13pt]Typical Naija respond grin [/size]
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
seduction is not wearing clothes so tight you cant breath.
Seduction is not sending generic texts you copied from a friend who copied from a friend who copied from the internet.
Seduction is not moping like a hungry cat.
Seduction is not splashing paint . . . sorry makeup . . . on your face like a 5yr old.
Seduction is not acting like a housegirl to impress me.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
4 Play:

I think they are all borderline schizophrenics. . . . . confused about their identity and trying to sound like their forefathers were the original Anglo-Saxon settlers.
It's really hilarious . . . I was shocked when I saw a Naija chic trying to fake two accents at once
They believe that speaking with the high pitch makes 'em white cheesy cheesy

MrCrackles:

Naija Chick of course! grin
Nah . . . are you saying dating Naija chics is like an open auction?? cheesy cheesy

ibkaye:

See who is talking! angry

You will meet me tonight! angry
I'm calling your mum ASAP cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

seduction is not wearing clothes so tight you can't breath.
Seduction is not sending generic texts you copied from a friend who copied from a friend who copied from the internet.
Seduction is not splashing paint . . . sorry makeup . . . on your face like a 5yr old.

I just fell off my chair laughing to above! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

awww, clap for yourself.
I guess I taught you sth last night. kudos wink

eldee:

It's really hilarious . . . I was shocked when I saw a Naija chic trying to fake two accents at once
They believe that speaking with the high pitch makes 'em white cheesy cheesy
Nah . . . are you saying dating Naija chics is like an open auction?? cheesy cheesy
I'm calling your mum ASAP cheesy
lmao!! you and 4Play are so mean!!
Where have you been meeting your ladies na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

these days its pay-as-you-go.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by idupaul: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((KAAAABOOOOOOOOOM)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((KAAAABOOOOOOOOOM)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
v(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((KAAAABOOOOOOOOOM)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

You don't want the used tampon that was squeezed into the stew to go to waste now, do you?

After all we're just playing our partings in GOING GREEN  cheesy grin
OK, now thats just plain gross!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

Oh Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love NL at times i swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]yes you guys are whining like babies
Same goes for you, "Where were you" when the negative threads were created regarding Nigerian Ladies?
[/size]

Well I for one stood up for the ladies only to be bashed hours later by the same women I was standing up for.

DavidDylan:

It funny because somehow their stomach always finds a way to hang out of the clothes as if it needs some air.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
idupaul:

And idle mind is a. . . . wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Typical Naija respond grin [/size]

Nah itz not as typical as a Naija Lady!

See whoz laffing naw?! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
Ok a shout out to naija guys, please enlighten us, how would you go about to 'seduce' a lady? Tell us jor  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

It funny because somehow their stomach always finds a way to hang out of the clothes as if it needs some air.
Thank you!! leave my potbelly alone angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

Seduction is not speaking with this Anglo-American-Irish-Indian accent to sound cool
Seduction is not picking at your food when you damn well know u're hungry
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

[size=18pt]Ok a shout out to naija guys, please enlighten us, how would you go about to 'seduce' a lady? Tell us jor grin[/size]

Thank you!!

H202, where you dey!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by StephenP(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

Ok a shout out to naija guys, please enlighten us, how would you go about to 'seduce' a lady? Tell us jor  grin

See what you ladies don't understand is it is not something you talk about/verbally express, it is a doing process especially since we need to see how the lady is feeling and now the next course of action.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Dude, do you want the potbelly or not. Make up your mind
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by A40(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
Lol i just saw this  grin grin at this rate i wouldn't be suprised if i logged in here tomorrow and saw someone start a Nigerian Men Do Not Have Dciks thread why all this beef for Naija men

@Morenike
Later you would say i am beefing Naija women or i have issues with them.Na wa ooh
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

[b]Seduction is not splashing paint . . . sorry makeup . . . on your face like a 5yr old.[/b]Seduction is not acting like a housegirl to impress me.

The way I'll slowly rub my lipstick on my lips would make you shiver in you pants. You want to deny?  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
DavidDylan:

these days its pay-as-you-go.

Yes, more like pick and drop whenever you want, wherever you want and anytime you want! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by idupaul: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

And idle mind is a. . . . wink

thank god u know, no wonder u came up with such a miscontrued topic
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DavidDylan(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
eldee:

Seduction is not speaking with this Anglo-American-Irish-Indian accent to sound cool

Hallmark of the "butter" naija girl trying desperately to look cultured. You cant civilize a monkey no matter how much you bathe it.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by Hesperus(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
StephenP:

See what you ladies don't understand is it is not something you talk about/verbally express, it is a doing process especially since we need to see how the lady is feeling and now the next course of action.

Well said my bro, seduction is not a set of laid-down rules, its spontaneous and random. Depends on the setting really.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

[size=18pt]Ok a shout out to naija guys, please enlighten us, how would you go about to 'seduce' a lady? Tell us jor grin[/size]

Thank you!!

H202, where you dey!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by MrCrackles(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

Now go to bed, you pampers wearing kiddy! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by 4Play(m): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
All this doesn't obviously apply to all Nigerian women,especially the women on this thread or reading this.  grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by DarkRxn(f): 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2008
A-40:

Lol i just saw this grin grin at this rate i wouldn't be suprised if i logged in here tomorrow and saw someone start a Nigerian Men Do Not Have Dciks thread why all this beef for Naija men

@Morenike
Later you would say i am beefing Naija women or i have issues with them.Na wa ooh

wetin i do na?
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce by KarmaMod(f): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
Someone must have blackmailed 4Play

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX / Love To Lust / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.