Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26785 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2008
Lol she ran off before you can use her to make Tatase and the rest of us uncomfortable with your ridiculous serenades grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lol she ran off before you can use her to make Tatase and the rest of us uncomfortable with your ridiculous serenades grin

tsssk tssssk.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 20, 2008
Lol

~Sauron~:

See her mouth like suya.
Oniranu!!!

Where's Stillwater da seductress??

Please o.  I don't want to be your accomplice in your flirting business. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 3:29am On Nov 20, 2008
stillwater:

Lol

Please o.  I don't want to be your accomplice in your flirting business. grin

Dang it!!!!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Tatase(f): 3:29am On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Drop it and start flirting?? Hehehehehehe
This is hilarious.
Tatase means pepper, right??

I think I've been respectful this whole time. You have made insulting stereotypic generalizations about me and I don't think you'd say I've been rude back or taken it down to the level you've chosen to take it to. Like WTF! I'm sure I'm misunderstanding. I'm sure you're not under the misapprehension that I have the vaguest interest in flirting with you. I wouldn't say I was a feminist but I'm a human being and I respect myself and I expect a certain amount of respect back from the people I would choose to engage with in a social way. So no, I don't want to flirt with you. I think you've insulted me enough for one night. I think it's enough, eh?

~Sauron~:

I don't like that kind of pepper. . . . .abeg.

Tatase started the flirting. She said we should "drop it"
I don't make the rules, i abide by em.

You want to take it to that level. I'll take it to that level with you. You appear to be delusional. I quoted the post I was referring to. And I was flirting? I promise you if I was flirting it would be obvious. Primary school was a while ago. I don't need to engage in juvenile tactics to get a boy's attention. I commented on something I thought was unfair. I don't know what kinds of girls you're flirting with, and I'm not really interested in knowing, but I assure you, I wasn't flirting. In the English language, drop it, means we stop talking about it and stop referring to it, ok? I'm absolutely done. I'll admit I'm pissed. I'm insulted and pissed. Like AS IF!!!! There comes a point in life where you have to realize that not everyone likes you like that. I realize you've flirted till you've become "common" on NL but I haven't and I don't want to, thank you. Like I hope you're joking and I'm blowing it out of proportion because I'd rather that I look like an idiot than believe that you actually think I want to flirt w/you or that flirting with you has been remotely linked to any intention I've ever conceived of. I always like to believe that when pple on NL are being shites, that that's not how they really are in life, and I hope that's true for you. I really do. I'm so done talking to you and talking about this. I'm over it!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 3:38am On Nov 20, 2008
Tatase:

I think I've been respectful this whole time. You have made insulting stereotypic generalizations about me and I don't think you'd say I've been rude back or taken it down to the level you've chosen to take it to. Like WTF! I'm sure I'm misunderstanding. I'm sure you're not under the misapprehension that I have the vaguest interest in flirting with you. I wouldn't say I was a feminist but I'm a human being and I respect myself and I expect a certain amount of respect back from the people I would choose to engage with in a social way. So no, I don't want to flirt with you. I think you've insulted me enough for one night. I think it's enough, eh?

Lord knows i tried so hard to restrain maself the last time u replied so i am sure HE will not hold me accounatable for ma actions.

Are u so wrongly wired u cannot tell a joke?? U need to ease up and stop being obnoxious.
Why would u think i meant what i typed if u are not being priggish??
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Another zany-acting maniac in action.
U haven't even seen the insults so tape it shut while it is yet to get critical.
If u were the last female left on planet earth, i wouldn't touch u with a 200 ft-pole: Thats OFFICIAL!!!!

You want to take it to that level. I'll take it to that level with you. You appear to be delusional. I quoted the post I was referring to. And I was flirting? I promise you if I was flirting it would be obvious. Primary school was a while ago. I don't need to engage in juvenile tactics to get a boy's attention. I commented on something I thought was unfair. I don't know what kinds of girls you're flirting with, and I'm not really interested in knowing, but I assure you, I wasn't flirting. In the English language, drop it, means we stop talking about it and stop referring to it, ok? I'm absolutely done. I'll admit I'm pissed. I'm insulted and pissed. Like AS IF!!!! There comes a point in life where you have to realize that not everyone likes you like that. I realize you've flirted till you've become "common" on NL but I haven't and I don't want to, thank you. Like I hope you're joking and I'm blowing it out of proportion because I'd rather that I look like an idiot than believe that you actually think I want to flirt w/you or that flirting with you has been remotely linked to any intention I've ever conceived of. I always like to believe that when people on NL are being shites, that that's not how they really are in life, and I hope that's true for you. I really do. I'm so done talking to you and talking about this. I'm over it!  

I am not begging for your likeness, old hag!!!
Dang it!!! I think i know your types, u take the net so serious u believe everything u read from it.
Telling me u are pissed?? Please remain PISSED.
Serial self-servicer!!!!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Tatase(f): 3:45am On Nov 20, 2008
<sigh> Anyway sha, back to the original topic:

My opinion is that women should be submissive to their husbands. But husband's should love and respect their wives. I have to say I agree with sistawoman and ilurveit. Submission is tempered by love and respect and vice-versa. Feminism has nothing to do with love, but respect has everything to do with it.

I also don't think women are single because of lack of submission. I think it's a priority shift because so many are focused on education and career that they don't realize till later that they've not put any effort into love. I'm an idealist sha and I think there's someone for everyone and that somehow, if one has faith they'll find their someone.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by A40(m): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2008
Tatase:

<sigh> Anyway sha, back to the original topic:

My opinion is that women should be submissive to their husbands. But husband's should love and respect their wives. I have to say I agree with sistawoman and ilurveit. Submission is tempered by love and respect and vice-versa. Feminism has nothing to do with love, but respect has everything to do with it.

I also don't think women are single because of lack of submission. I think it's a priority shift because so many are focused on education and career that they don't realize till later that they've not put any effort into love. I'm an idealist sha and I think there's someone for everyone and that somehow, if one has faith they'll find their someone.
Yeah you have a point i wouldn't have a daughter and want her to be reliant on any man suprising as it may sound i would encourage her to be independent self-assured and confident even the late Notorious BIG said it in one of his songs Get my daughter this college plan, so she don't need no man
What matters is balancing your career and love by meeting a guy who wouldn't mind you being in the spotlight but at the sametime you respect him enough to still know that he is the man of the house that way we would all be happy because even God is against either a Man or a Woman being alone i am not a pastor ooh just keeping it real
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2008
A-40:

What matters is balancing your career and love by meeting a guy who wouldn't mind you being in the spotlight but at the sametime you respect him enough to still know that he is the man of the house that way we would all be happy because even God is against either a Man or a Woman being alone[b] i am not a pastor ooh just keeping it real
[/b]

U are a pastor!!!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by A40(m): 4:07am On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

U are a pastor!!!
Where is my pulpit??
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by arramyjay: 4:08am On Nov 20, 2008
@ poster
probably 70% of the black men are not responsible.So the ladies prefer to remain single.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 4:09am On Nov 20, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster
probably 70% of the black men are not responsible.So the ladies prefer to remain single.

Naija men have suffered.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by arramyjay: 4:12am On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Naija men have suffered.

Really it is the truth probably most of them are not responsible.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2008
I think this statement "70% of Black Ladies in America are Single" applies mostly to African American females, not Nigerian women.  Nigerian ladies have their men on lock.  -- (laughing)  Well it appears to be that way.

I think the only reason why a large majority of AA ladies are single is because AA women refuse to date men of other races.  What I've noticed lately, is how this trend is changing.  I think it's hilarious how AA women are finding love with other races of men; men who they are more submissive with and loving.  I am even more submissive with my Nigerian love interest.  He makes it easy for me to be that way.

I hope that more black women from all cultural backgrounds will "date out".  I like the youtube video below.  Black women with Asian men, Lovely.  

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crXLnzlPWgE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 5:26am On Nov 20, 2008
THIS IS WHY I THINK THE BLACK WOMAN IS LOOSING THE FIGHT OVER THE WHITE WOMAN:
1]DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT, BLACK GUYS WERE DEPRIVED OF THE WHITE LADIES, SO WHEN EVERYTHING WAS COOL, THERE TASTE FOR A WHITE LADIES WAS HIGH.
2]YOUNG WHITE LADIES THESE DAYS THINK BLACK GUYS ARE COOL, HIP, AND FUN TO BE WITH
3]BLACK LADIES DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT BLACK GUYS WANT PEACE.

Another statement that I've never understood is the notion that white women are "better" or considered as "forbidden fruit" who are in competition with black women.  Every race of man has been with and slept with a white woman; what is so forbidden about that?  No offense to any white women on the board.  Men and women can love whom they choose to love.  But the forbidden fruit theory; I believe is a myth.  Why not love who you want to love because they are worth loving?  Why use the "forbidden fruit theory" as an excuse?

If I was a man, I would consider a Ghana woman to be forbidden.  Or a woman from Indonesia.  I think that West Indian women are very beautiful, Nigerian women are sexy.  Ethiopian woman are off the chart, but you do not see these women with every race of man on God's green earth.

Once again, the fact that 70% of black women are single has nothing to do with black men wanting to date white women.  AA women are single, because in the past AA women simply refused to date men of other races.  I am glad to see black women letting go and indulging in relationships where they can be lovable, submissive and protected.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:36am On Nov 20, 2008
I think the only reason why a large majority of AA ladies are single is because AA women refuse to date men of other races.

For once I agree with you. Question is why do they feel the need to be so loyal to the point of avoiding interracial relationships when their men have no problem indulging in such. That's the problem. A black american woman will stay with a black man no matter how she's being treated even if it means the dude will never marry her all in the name of "loyalty" yet if it's a white female. you KNOW she will make him go down the aisle. Black woman take too much crap trying to prove loyalty to men who have no prople leaving them for women of other races in the first place

Unless of course they wann go for men in the "Nation Of Islam", seeing that they arent allowed to go outside their race
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sista(f): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2008
Tell what is wrong with these lyrics:

Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up
I’m doing my own little thing
Decided to dip but now you want to trip
because another brother noticed me
I’m up on him, he up on me
don't pay him any attention
cried my tears, for three good years
Ya can’t be mad at me

[Chorus]
because if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

(Chorus)
I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
Got me tighter than my Dereon jeans
acting up, drink in my cup
I could care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
don't pay him any attention
because you had your turn
But now you going to learn
What it really feels like to miss me

(Chorus)

Don’t treat me to the things of the world
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Here's a man that makes me then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you want
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone

This song does not encourge women to stay single but incourges them to leave men that are not willing to put a ring on their fingers.

Addtionally, any brotha that sleeps with a white woman or prefers them over us the weaker of the rase and should stay with those oyinbos because we don't want them anyway.

I think Beyonce's only talent is "hard work" Her voice does not bring tears to my eyes. Infact, I often wonder if she is singing through her nose and tonsels and if she is, who in the hell had the audacity to tell her it was cute? If you watch her really carefully, she is not a natural dancer, and she is not even good at prodcuing real felt coreographic moves. Her lyrics remind me of something anyone can pull from a box of cracker jacks or a preschoolers mouth of first thoughts in song. She try's so hard to make her lyrics sound original and different that she can not realize how stupd they sound. Plus, the media puts so much hype on her so that anything she does, no matter how stupid and untalented, it will be glorified.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sista(f): 6:16am On Nov 20, 2008
@Davidylan

It happens but it doesnt mirror all interracial relationships. A large portion of them are genuine loving relationships and is not about the poor white chic taking nonsense no one else is prepared to take. Seems to be the consolation for a lot of black women.

Your claim in bold is sometimes true . . . perhaps why some black men are more comfortable with white women, they are ready to take you for who you are, penniless or not. Black women are simply looking for a huge pay day.

The truth comes out, so is the reason why your girlfreind is white David tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2008
Sista:

@Davidylan

The truth comes out, so is the reason why your girlfreind is white David tongue

Oh his girlfriend is white?? shocked
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2008
Black woman take too much crap trying to prove loyalty to men who have no prople leaving them for women of other races in the first place

Yeah for once we agree on something, lets not make it a habit.  grin  I feel that upwardly mobile black women are starting to wise up.  I'm getting to the age where I may be ready to settle down soon and I refuse to "settle" for a black man, just because he is black.  I will marry a healthy-minded male from any racial background, before I marry a black man of idiotic variety.

So many AA women are burdened and dealing with the issues that many others (black community, black men, etc.)  bring and lay on them, or AA women take on others' issues voluntarily, whereas other groups of women tend to be MUCH more free to be lighthearted, float around, flirt, and look out for their own happiness and interests. So why have AA women been so blindly loyal??

--  AA women fantasize about marrying black men and having black children:  There's nothing wrong with this fantasy, it's quite natural.  But if one dreams about being a movie star, yet 10-13 years later they are still working at Subway, it's time to let that fantasy go and try something else. AA women should take into consideration the fact that MAYBE they will have a husband who is non-black and they may have children with non-black men. The fantasy, needs to be replaced by what is reality.

--  AA women worry about how "dating out" will hurt the black man's pride:  Yet, he's running around the world chasing everything.  I've even heard of black men running through Rio and writing books about it. (laughing)

--  AA women have been conditioned to believe that all white men are racist oppressors and that no other race of man desires them for marriage:  Yet, you will find black women venturing out, marrying men of other races AND having children.

--  AA women have been labeled by some black men as loud, obnoxious, boring in bed, ugly, lacking something, gold diggers, thug chasers, too fat and so on; while black men on the other hand perceive themselves to be more desirable.  Alot of black women have internalized this notion and feel that the only race of man who will tolerate them is the black man.  They are conditioned to believe that he is the only race of man who will accept her loud, ugly, lacking something ass.  Which simply isn't true.  This is just an excuse he gives, so that he can date white women and men. It's an excuse that he will use to justify his desire to be unloyal to a group of women who have been loyal to a fault. It's a game

Here's an example.  Sometimes when a man is unloyal in a relationship, he will place all blame on the woman.  He does this so that she will feel guilty, blame herself and focus on what she's doing wrong.   All the while, he is out somewhere being unloyal, while she's being hard on herself. 

I just think that  black women who are still single, need to wake up to this game.  AA women need to stop being so nice and kind and letting men walk all over them.  They need to stop being the church mammy for everyone.   The average AA woman is everybodies mother and rarely has a chance to just be a light-hearted individual.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2008
@ Sister

Her lyrics remind me of something anyone can pull from a box of cracker jacks or a preschoolers mouth of first thoughts in song.

(lmao)
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
70% of black women are single, because they never imagined that their lives might be like the photos below.  I just think that black women of all ethnic groups should look for QUALITY MEN, no matter what race or ethnic background.  They really need to stop dealing with the black men who are crappy in relationships with black women; just for the sake of being with a black man.  Most importantly, they need to stop believing that men from other races do not want BW.  That's only a myth.

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
This thread isnt locked yet shocked undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2008
Black women just need to "date out" more than they do.

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2008

Lmao one race with kinky hair to another  grin tongue

Most importantly, they need to stop believing that men from other races do not want BW.

agreed. although I'm personally surprised by the little by little raise of asian men with black women. It has always been the other way around
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by A40(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2008
@LoveAlways
Lol no be small thing is that a woman in the Mickey Mouse pic? doesn't exactly look like one besides the hat
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ LoveAlways

the reason most black females prefer their black brothers is the natural weapon of mass destruction we are blessed with, it can not be found in any other race. most women, especially AAs cant give that up. we got the ace card girl grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
@na2day

@ LoveAlways

the reason most black females prefer their black brothers is the natural weapon of mass destruction we are blessed with, it can not be found in any other race. most women, especially AAs can't give that up. we got the ace card girl 

(laughing)  Keep believing that sweetie.  This may be true for some men, but not all men (other races of men included).  The reasons why black women stick around waiting for black men is because they have been mentally conditioned to do so.  I'm glad to see this outdated trend changing for the betterment of black women.  They have also been conditioned to believe that they are less attractive and that no other man desires them, but the black man. 

I do not want to offend black men on the board by talking about private size or lack thereof (laughing).  But it's just not true.  Believing that all black men have "weapons of mass destruction" is hilarious  LOL.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2008
LoveAlways:

I do not want to offend black men on the board by talking about private size or lack there of (laughing).  But it's just not true.  Believing that all black men have "weapons of mass destruction" is hilarious  LOL.

Let them keep deluding themselves. last I checked, the famous dude known for having the "longest/biggest' isnt black.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
@A-40

@LoveAlways
Lol no be small thing is that a woman in the Mickey Mouse pic? doesn't exactly look like one besides the hat

Who has time for make-up, when they have five kids and a husband?  They are really cute tho, the whole family.  I believe the father is Jewish.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by outlaws(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
cool

There were some few people on this thread that I wanted to cause out but because this thread is too long, all I can say is what ever they said will follow them and their kids. Like the saying anu la ta echi wu nta.

Anyways I found it interesting on Asian guys' dating. To be honest I haven't seen any Asian guy that married or dated some one who is not Asian. So the video lovealways posted about different Asian guys with Black ladies, I wonder if those are Black ladies living in Asia or something. Asian guys rarely date out of their race, I don't know why, atleast the ones living in the state that I am living in.

I live in Portland Oregon, and is not as famous as other states but the city is famous. Some people in east coast like newyork, maryland, chicago and other crazy states over there, they think that there are not a lot of Blacks here. Is true there are not a lot of Blacks in Oregon but there are a lot of Blacks in Portland. So basically portland is the largest and most hip city in Oregon.

I didn't live in a black community. I lived in a Hispanic community for a long time. I use to like Hispanic ladies close to more than African ladies but that have changed. That hispanic community was close to a Black community. Yes, a lot of crimes over there. Gangs, prostitutes, drive by shootings, robbery all that crazy shit goes on over there both in hispanic and black communities. Some one once said that Blacks and Hispanics are cousins. So after Obama, the next president we need is a Hispanic president. When I take the public bus I see a lot of really prety Black ladies. The thing is for you to hook up with some one you have to be seing them a lot in some cases. Which basically states that you are more likely to hook up with some one that live close to you, or at work or at a friends house. Seing some one in the bus, the chance is very rare and walking up that person with all the people around, the chance of rejection is high.

At my previous work, before I got fired for trying to hook up with this fine Hispanic/Black lady, I don't even know what her race is but she looks like Hispanic. There were a lot of Blacks. This place had like a 1000 workers during the day, and about %40 of them were Blacks. I was mostly interested in like about 2 Black ladies. They both happen to have moved in from out of state. One moved to portland from California and the other from Washington. There were I guess some Black ladies that tried to get my attension but I wasn't feeling them so no need to waste my time. Some kept their distance because I acted like a Naija guy if you know what I mean. Simply put, I don't give a Bleep. The main reason I wasn't into White ladies was because I didn't want to have to deal with a racist father or mother inlaw. Not all of them are but a lot of them are. I wasn't into Asians because had bad experience with one of them and some how I don't feel anything towards most of them.  Blacks and Hispanics have a lot in common, baby mamas, welfare and food stam collectors. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with it but Black and Hispanic teenagers have more babies during their teen years. That some times turn them into single women. Who wants a wife that had a baby with some one else. What ended happening in some cases, a single mother would find a man who also have a son or daughter. So for the single teen mothers out there or those who are thinking of becoming one to collect child support, welfare,food stamp and all that bullshit, your chance of being single is very high. You may be hopping from one man to another, they are just using you like a toilet paper. Use it and tox it.

Well to get back to the Black issue. I wasn't really into a lot of Blacks at work because of their behavior and how they conducted them selves. I don't think that the reason behind a lot of Black singles in the US is not that there are not a lot of Black men. There are a lot African American men and there are also a lot of stupid ones.

Basically my point is, there is really no one to blame for this trend other than the lady who finds her self single. To be honest with you I don't know any Black women who is very respectful, educated, no attitude, dresses professionally, doesn't sleep around like a cheap ho, who is over 25 and single. So ladies did you get that. Conduct your self well and guys [especially Blacks] will be running after you. Also don't just pick anything that comes your way, know what you want first, and pick accordingly

Peace.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Gamine(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
I had always wondered who date the Asian dudes, now i can see. Chei! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.