Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,597 members, 7,861,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26781 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
I think this statement "70% of Black Ladies in America are Single" applies mostly to African American females, not Nigerian women. Nigerian ladies have their men on lock. -- (laughing) Well it appears to be that way.

It's because most ordinary Nigerian women are the type of women that any man would want as a wife. No man likes a woman who is a nightmare in the house always wanting to be the head and always trying to prove points.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
@LoveAlways, your mission is to make Nigerian women misbehave so that Nigerian men can have time for you. please complete your task by telling us the exact stories of the pics you posted and tell us exactly where they all ended up. Not just the end of a movie that always ends sweet and doesn't let you know what will happen to the couple after 10/15 yrs.

abeg comot for here jare
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

I had always wondered who date the Asian dudes, now i can see. Chei! lipsrsealed

he he he. It's called settling for anything because you may not be good enuff for the best grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2008
na2day?:

the reason most black females prefer their black brothers is the natural weapon of mass destruction we are blessed with, it can not be found in any other race. most women, especially AAs can't give that up. we got the ace card girl grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Gamine(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
Why would there be an argument on this, undecided

It is known that Black genes dominate physically, hence

the tendency for the average Black Male to have bigger privates

and the Black female to have ermm wider lipsrsealed

ah well, it just so happens.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

Why would there be an argument on this, undecided

It is known that Black genes dominate physically, hence

the tendency for the average Black Male to have bigger privates

and the Black female to have ermm wider lipsrsealed

ah well, it just so happens.

Is that so? Says who? shocked
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
@JustGood

@LoveAlways, your mission is to make Nigerian women misbehave so that Nigerian men can have time for you. please complete your task by telling us the exact stories of the pics you posted and tell us exactly where they all ended up. Not just the end of a movie that always ends sweet and doesn't let you know what will happen to the couple after 10/15 years.

abeg comot for here jare

I have a man, why would I be concerned about other Nigerian men?  I not only date and befriend nigerian men, I've dated white men and have white male friends.  I fell head over hills in love with a hispanic man once, but he was a bit racist towards black men (strange).  I've been out with a korean man also.  I truely believe in dating quality men, even if he is non-black/non-african american.  

There's a lot of Nigerian women in the states who are looking for marriage.  But a lot of Nigerian men prefer to marry white women or to travel home for Nigerian women.  So my suggestion is for these ladies to "date out".  It's that simple.  I feel that no woman should be sitting around, year after year, waiting for black men.  

What happens in the next couple of years, regarding IR marriages is no business of mine.  Nothing last forever, even relationships with couples in their own ethnic groups.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Is that so? Says who? shocked
Every pen.is is different and just like women's breasts, each has its own set of characteristics and there isn't much consensus on what makes an ideal member.
Even so, women seem to be in agreement on a few things in this department: If given the choice between larger-than-average size with below-average skills and average size with above-average skills, there is no contest, skill beats size every time.

The vagina is a pretty adaptable thing and can comfortably accommodate both large and small joysticks with the same relative degree of comfort. Translation: There's no physiological reason for a large pen.is being inherently preferred over a more modest one.
In fact, the vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 3.0 inches long when she's not sexually excited, and even when she's aroused the average increase in size is only about another inch.

In other words, i don't think women choose/prefer Black men because of the myth that they carry bigger organs.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Every privates is different and just like women's breasts, each has its own set of characteristics and there isn't much consensus on what makes an ideal member.
Even so, women seem to be in agreement on a few things in this department: If given the choice between larger-than-average size with below-average skills and average size with above-average skills, there is no contest, skill beats size every time.

The vagina is a pretty adaptable thing and can comfortably accommodate both large and small joysticks with the same relative degree of comfort. Translation: [b]There's no physiological reason for a large privates being inherently preferred over a more modest one.[/b]
In fact, the vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 3.0 inches long when she's not sexually excited, and even when she's aroused the average increase in size is only about another inch.

In other words, i don't think women choose/prefer Black men because of the myth that they carry bigger organs.

Lmao! Interesting.

LoveAlways:

But a lot of Nigerian men prefer to marry white women or to travel home for Nigerian women.  So my suggestion is for these ladies to "date out".  It's that simple.  I feel that no woman should be sitting around, year after year, waiting for black men.  

Says who? Where are you getting your stats from?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2008
@JustGood

he he he. It's called settling for anything because you may not be good enough for the best  

Sigh, stop hating Justgood.  If some black women are happy with non-black men, you should be happy for them, not hating on them.  Tsk Tsk -- Very unbecoming.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Gamine(f): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2008
Big Privates is not equal to Better Satisfaction

Its just a Physical thing,

Black people have thicker skin, go figure
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

Big Privates is not equal to Better Satisfaction

Its just a Physical thing,

Black people have thicker skin, go figure

of course there isn't any correlation at all. Just wanted you to explain the wider bit.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
Having spent my morning working and reading thru 6 extra pages let me say that I dont understand why anyone would promote the dilution of the race.

I have never and will never be with anyone other than my own race.  I know what it is like to be a bi-racial child and would not wish that on any child.  Black men do it for me and only black men do it for me.

Most Nigerian women in the states tend to not date black men.  They tend to stick to Nigerian men or white men.  I cant say why that is because I am not privy to their thinking but from my personal experiences this has been the case.

Let me now speak from my personal experiences as a black woman living in the States.  Often times women who have their own find that finding a black man that has his own to be difficult.  Alot of these black men have been so coddled by their mothers that they dont know how to be men, most of that goes back to slavery.  By the time they do find their way into their own they are in their late 30's early 40's and who at 22 wants to marry someone that old.

I found that when moving from DC to Baltimore my choice in good quality men had shrunk considerably.  Maybe because here it is ok for a man to not work and collect welfare (yes shocking but true).  Then there were those suiters that had their own and on paper were the fit for me but there was no chemistry.  So the pickings are slim to none where I live.  That maybe part of the problem for these unmarried women.  Additionally what i started to notice was the "good" ones were paired up with chickenheads and the good males had settled for these brainless twats.  You then have the prison systems, baby mamas, playas and drug dealers leaving a very small amount of men to choose from.  But even with that i would rather stay single then date outside of my race because to me that would be like settling.

Of the 70% still not married I would venture to say that 50% of those women are un-marriable types anyway.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2008
sistawoman:

Having spent my morning working and reading through 6 extra pages let me say that I don't understand why anyone would promote the dilution of the race.

I have never and will never be with anyone other than my own race.  I know what it is like to be a bi-racial child and would not wish that on any child. Black men do it for me and only black men do it for me.

Sistawoman is a racist?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Of the 70% still not married I would venture to say that 50% of those women are un-marriable types anyway.

Explain.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2008

I was just going to stay that. Who deciedes who is marriagealbe or unmarriable as you put it.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
come so y'all are still digging dis thread?
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
I have never and will never be with anyone other than my own race.  I know what it is like to be a bi-racial child and would not wish that on any child. Black men do it for me and only black men do it for me.

I see what she means. Its tough being a bi-racial child. The only best part could that u're lighter than everybody else. But other children tend to make FUN of bi-racial children. So it can be hard while growing up, being that people often get confused as to where they really belong (racially of course)
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

come so y'all are still digging this thread?

Read the new info being dropped.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
come so y'all are still digging this thread?
well, nothing else to talk about.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Read the new info being dropped.

and wats d info all about?my eyes are too sour to read them all sad
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
OBVIOUS:

I see what she means. Its tough being a bi-racial child. The only best part could that u're lighter than everybody else. But other children tend to make FUN of bi-racial children. So it can be hard while growing up, being that people often get confused as to where they really belong (racially of course)

I disagree. . . . . .
It's very simple. . . . .If one is not 100% white(ONE IS BLACK).
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

and wats d info all about?my eyes are too sour to read them all sad

Read sistawoman and lovealways response.

Sisterwoman: I'm waiting on your explanation oh.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2008
I disagree. . . . . .

I'm didn't write what I did to argue, or examine whether or not you agree with me. But i'm quite certain that there are (White/Asian) (White/Hispanic), one doesn't always have to be labelled black. In fact, there are a few light skinned Blacks that can pass for white,
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

Read sistawoman and lovealways response.

Sisterwoman: I'm waiting on your explanation oh.

not interested

i'ke nwanyi'an adiro mu,oga kari ifunnanya onwere ebe di'ye no

@sauron

hello hon,still interested in dat kiss wink or have u grown cold feet already? cool
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
whatever90:

@sauron

hello hon,still interested in that kiss wink or have u grown cold feet already? cool

Where is the kiss and what type are u giving?
French or Lagos??
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
OBVIOUS:

True True True

~Sauron~:

I disagree. . . . . .

Children dont see it that way.

I was called everything under the sun, from zebra to Oreo cookie.  The girls hated be cuz i had light skin and long hair, the boys loved me cuz of my light skin.  The black girls did not accept me nor did the white girls.  Growing up in an all black neighborhood did not help either.  I learned to fight not because I wanted to learn but because I had to defend myself from grade school all the way thru high school.  Still to this day some blacks wont/dont accept me and most black women dont like me around their men.  Not that i flirt with their men but they are afraid that my lighter skin might be more attractive to their darker skin, funny thing is I love, love, love their darker skin.

OBVIOUS:

I was just going to stay that. Who deciedes who is marriagealbe or unmarriable as you put it.

Chickenheads
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Gamine(f): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Chika

If Black males on an avaerage have Bigger Privates

it only seems natural, that the Female would follow suit cheesy

I dont think its true tho, The Vagina is more of a potential space than a Fixed matter
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Where is the kiss and what type are u giving?
French or Lagos??

whichever one u want wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2008
sistawoman:

Children don't see it that way.

I was called everything under the sun, from zebra to Oreo cookie.  The girls hated be because i had light skin and long hair, the boys loved me because of my light skin.  The black girls did not accept me nor did the white girls.  Growing up in an all black neighborhood did not help either.  I learned to fight not because I wanted to learn but because I had to defend myself from grade school all the way through high school.  Still to this day some blacks wont/don't accept me and most black women don't like me around their men.  Not that i flirt with their men but they are afraid that my lighter skin might be more attractive to their darker skin, funny thing is I love, love, love their darker skin.

Hilarious!!!
So u fought your way through childhood n your adolescent years??

whatever90:

whichever one u want wink

Let me have the GREEK type.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hilarious!!!
So u fought your way through childhood n your adolescent years??

Yes i did
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
sistawoman:

Yes i did

Thatz tough. U don't look the type but never judge a book by it's cover.
Anyways, i don't think that is reason enough to ignore the white folks.
I would marry anywhere i find love.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2008
Gamine:

@Chika

If Black males on an avaerage have Bigger Privates

it only seems natural, that the Female would follow suit cheesy

I don't think its true tho, The Vagina is more of a potential space than a Fixed matter

Makes sense in way.

whatever90:

not interested

i'ke nwanyi'an adiro mu,oga kari ifunnanya onwere ebe di'ye no

@sauron

hello hon,still interested in that kiss wink or have u grown cold feet already? cool

Lol. Isi adighi gi mma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.