Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26712 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2008
those are just 419 videos, i strictly depend on natural facts collected in natural places under natural circumstances grin grin grin

LoveAlways:

@ Na2day

Seriously,  It's just not true. That's a myth.  Maybe you are well endowed, but this isn't true for a large number of black men.  Some black men have been running through so many women, they can't even get it up anymore (lol)  I've seen this when I worked in urology and gastroenterology.  Here's a man who speaks the truth -- see the video below. 

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luvkTcgw8g4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

Another one, for added measurement -- pun intended. lol

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpKd_0zZ_90&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
@na2day

Come on, seriously -- grow up. 70% of black women being single, has nothing to do with your private. (laughing) If you have a big one, good for you. Swing, sling do what you do best. But truth is, black women are single because they choose to be. They have been conditioned to be breeders for the black race and nothing else. What I call "the black man's mammy".

But I'm glad that many BW are finding happiness with quality men, no matter what race. That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
LoveAlways:

@na2day

Come on, seriously -- grow up. 70% of black women being single, has nothing to do with your private. (laughing) If you have a big one, good for you. Swing, sling do what you do best. But truth is, black women are single because they choose to be. They have been conditioned to be breeders for the black race and nothing else. What I call "the black man's mammy".

But I'm glad that many BW are finding happiness with quality men, no matter what race. That's my story, and I'm stickin to it. grin

Short-lived happiness is not the same as lifelong joy!

It's okay if anyone wants to mortgage lifelong peace and joy for short-term happiness/fun. It's their business but dont make it sound like it's good to mortgage a woman's joy on the altar of temporary happiness.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

It's okay if anyone wants to mortgage lifelong peace and joy for short-term happiness/fun. It's their business but don't make it sound like it's good to mortgage a woman's joy on the altar of temporary happiness.

I agree, I so so agree with you.

Call me what you want but I dont want to see my children wind up with a white person.

KarmaMod:

sistawoman, why not ask your dad how he did it

Obviously you did not read my previous post about how my mom tip toed around my dad and had no knowledge of self. There is no way you can know what I know, be privy to what i was privy to and still look at a white man and lick your lips.

For me to settle for a white man because the good brothas are hard to come by would be lazy and not true to who I am. BW are strong and are the fabric that hold our society together. For those that will date non-black men I say go do you. It just leaves more brothas for my daughter to choose from.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by meexteriox(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
How you think determines how you act. How you act in turn determines how others react to you.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

you mean the "happiness" Black american women are experiencing with their fatherless children?

Are there statistics stating that interracial marriages dont last as long as same race?

BA women are so desperate to seem 'loyal" that they even get "married" to dudes that are serving life sentences in prison

So pathetic.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2008
So what else should we give up on?

We give up on finding a quality BM because we are too lazy to do the hard work?
Should we start to forget about successful careers because breaking the glass ceiling is hard at times?
Should I have settled for house 15 instead of continuing to look for the right house to buy even though it took me 43 houses before I found the right one?

Tell me where the "it is too hard so I am going to stop trying" attitude should stop and start for BW.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2008
forget that, black women are single not bcuz they choose to be but they happen to be, i have talked to a zillion of them and they all want a man but the fact is, most of them dont even know the definition of a man or how to make their male companion the desired man they want. i have given alot of them advice b4 and that have led many of them to behave themselves and found peace in their relationship. a friend of mine in oklahoma once told me to open a consulting firm for relationship management bcuz she thinks i am gifted in it. this past wednesday in church, an AA girl told me she finally understands my point or the roles of males and females in a relationship. bottom line is, most black women that marry outside their race will also marry in the race and be very very successful bcuz they already understand thoroughly the act of compromise; they wont be loud mouthed and always trying to man their men look small for any kind of mistake just to score points with her peeps.

LoveAlways:

@na2day

Come on, seriously  -- grow up.  70% of black women being single, has nothing to do with your private.  (laughing)  If you have a big one, good for you.  Swing, sling do what you do best.  But truth is, black women are single because they choose to be.  They have been conditioned to be breeders for the black race and nothing else.  What I call "the black man's mammy".  

But I'm glad that many BW are finding happiness with quality men, no matter what race.  That's my story, and I'm stickin to it.   grin

Word bro word!

JustGood:

It's okay if anyone wants to mortgage lifelong peace and joy for short-term happiness/fun. It's their business but don't make it sound like it's good to mortgage a woman's joy on the altar of temporary happiness.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

So what else should we give up on?

Spare us, sista. You gave up on your first marriage didnt you? why didnt you stay there "working hard and putting more effort" despite knowing you deserved more that what you were getting from your 1st husband?

No one said they should just immediately give on on black men. Quit exaggerating. It's annoying.

What LoveAlways is saying is stop putting what could be true happiness with someone else to the side all in the name of unnecessary loyalty.

why is it you're ranting when black women are branching out when black guys have been doing this for the longest time?

Are you there to cater to these mid 40s lonely black women with fatherless children while they sit waiting for a black knight in shining armor? Not saying they dont exist but why make a woman wait for such if she can get it elsewhere just so as to prove loyalty to you?

As a "Christian", you are reasoning like those typical racist. Since when did God declare people should be apart. Even the chosen people dont stick to just fellow jews anymore. After all no be God that created all of us
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ KarmaMod

how dare u call us "unnecessary loyaltyangry angry angry angry u are lucky u are a beautiful girl otherwise i should have shown u my red eyes and tell u to kneel down and raise up ur legs  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
you dey craze.

how is it not unnecessary loyalty? It's one thing to be loyal to someone who finds you worthy to be his wife, it's another to be loyal to men who they WISH would want them to be their wives.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
but havent u noticed, most of those women are not wife material, they are just plain females and nothing more, a wife material will be sought after and then cherished but they must be worth seeking. now i see u look like a wife material, those lips and eyes** i am in heaven for just looking at them** so do u mind if i seek after u with all my might? wink wink wink wink wink wink we could make a great couple cool cool cool cool

KarmaMod:

you dey craze.

how is it not unnecessary loyalty? It's one thing to be loyal to someone who finds you worthy to be his wife, it's another to be loyal to men who they WISH would want them to be their wives.

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
@karma,
I was falling in love with you  lipsrsealed dont spoil it o

I understand what you mean but encouraging women to go out on a limb for white men simply because they think they might not be able to get good men means they are ready to short-change themselves. I cant wish that on any member of my family.

Perhaps women need to examine themselves too and see where their shortcomings are. . . men surely have lots of shortcomings. To think however that women are perfect and must always find men is decietful thinking. Men wont tell you when they find things in you which make them feel you're not the type they want for marriage. they will only tell you fables which make you feel less bitter.

Most women accept all those escuses and think they are genuine escuses. You're unlikely to find men tell you the real reasons why they suddenly change. Men dont talk like women and they keep a lot of things in them. Women who dont understand this go away thinking the man is stupid and crazy and they label the man severally instead of accepting their fate and trying to find out exactly what went wrong
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

Spare us, sista. You gave up on your first marriage didnt you? why didnt you stay there "working hard and putting more effort" despite knowing you deserved more that what you were getting from your 1st husband?

No one said they should just immediately give on on black men. Quit exaggerating. It's annoying.

What LoveAlways is saying is stop putting what could be true happiness with someone else to the side all in the name of unnecessary loyalty.

why is it you're ranting when black women are branching out when black guys have been doing this for the longest time?

Are you there to cater to these mid 40s lonely black women with fatherless children while they sit waiting for a black knight in shining armor? Not saying they don't exist but why make a woman wait for such if she can get it elsewhere just so as to prove loyalty to you?

As a "Christian", you are reasoning like those typical racist. Since when did God declare people should be apart. Even the chosen people don't stick to just fellow jews anymore. After all no be God that created all of us

Who says i did not try to make that marriage work.  I tried for 4 years to make that marriage work the best way i knew how to back then.  He just was not a man and I choose wrong so I ended it and picked my children's happiness over my stubborn "I must not fail" attitude.

I just believe that there is no other race of man that inherently understands a BW than a BM and visa versa.  I just believe that there are good BM out there and there are good BW out there.  I can not control all BM and I can not make the choose us over anyone else.  All I can do is control me and what I will do.  Those BM that choose white women are not the ones we want anyway.  So let them go, let them pick, let them get their golden egg and let the rest stay and love their BW.

Women are left with babies to raise on their own because the choose the wrong man to lay down with and spread their legs for.  And if they dont want to be left with the responsibility they need to choose more carefully, not just outside of the race.  Educate these young women coming up, give them something between their ears.  Educate the young boys coming up, teach them to be real men.  I use every opprutunity to educate my youngins and their friends.  I dont want my boys to be just another statistic (unless it is a good one), I dont want them to have a spew of baby mamas by the time they are 30 or an arrest record.

Stop telling these men and women to run and quit but tell them to stay and fight for our own, for our identity, for our self preservation.  

Call me a racist because i truly love my BM and would never ever even entertain the idea of looking elseware for love.  Call me a racist because I would rather raise black babies and grandbabies instead of mixed race ones.  Call me a racist because I choose to fight and never give up on my brothas.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day?:

but havent u noticed, most of those women are not wife material, they are just plain females and nothing more, a wife material will be sought after and then cherished but they must be worth seeking. now i see u look like a wife material, those lips and eyes** i am in heaven for just looking at them** so do u mind if i seek after u with all my might? wink wink wink wink wink wink we could make a great couple cool cool cool cool

Bolded is something that many women dont understand. A man looks for wife material for marriage, not just a girl who can have great sex or who dresses sexy by showing off her body or even the one who learns his language or can cook his food. Every man seeks proper wife qualities in a woman. Not some of the silly things that some girls think.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
WORD! cool cool cool

JustGood:

Bolded is something that many women don't understand. A man looks for wife material for marriage, not just a girl who can have great sex or who dresses sexy by showing off her body or even the one who learns his language or can cook his food. Every man seeks proper wife qualities in a woman. Not some of the silly things that some girls think.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
JustGood:

@karma,
I was falling in love with you  lipsrsealed don't spoil it o

I understand what you mean but encouraging women to go out on a limb for white men simply because they think they might not be able to get good men means they are ready to short-change themselves.

No let your wife come and behead me jo. tongue

How so? Did the devil make white people? Or did the devil make black people?

The arguments you guys are bringing up are the exact same thing you'd see on StormFront.org against black people. Im beginning to fear you people now.

If a woman waits for so long and doesnt get a "prince" in a black man but finds one in a white/asian/latino man, why is that a problem?

Im not saying they should just give up on black dudes and leave. Just saying if it's not working with them, it will probably work elsewhere.

Quit trying to take happiness away from these woman. They deserve it wherever from whomever.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

Who says i did not try to make that marriage work.  I tried for 4 years to make that marriage work the best way i knew how to back then.  He just was not a man and I choose wrong so I ended it and picked my children's happiness over my stubborn "I must not fail" attitude.

You just like to ramble. It's obvious you didnt even read my post. You quoted it for nothing

You did give up on your "brothas" by leaving your first husband. You want black women to continue to put effort in what YOU didnt even bother to do yourself.

I rather not discuss with someone who rather go on Angela Davis like rants instead of discussing one on one with my points. You might score points with the NL "brothas" though. Good luck with that
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
na2day, if you dont understand Yoruba, your application is void tongue

and I do get what you and JustGood are saying. Never said black women are perfect. They're really not but are you trying to say 70% of them are the ones with the problem?

You cant be serious
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sillyboy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
My "church mind" even tells me the number is greater than 70%. . . . undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
ha, i am an expert in yoruba, infact, the language is top on my language list. i served in ogun state oooo, i waka the state tire, so i am highly qualified. so when are we going to meet for the interview  grin grin grin grin grin

KarmaMod:

na2day, if you don't understand Yoruba, your application is void  tongue

and I do get what you and JustGood are saying. Never said black women are perfect. They're really not but are you trying to say 70% of them are the ones with the problem?

You can't be serious
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sillyboy:

My "church mind" even tells me the number is greater than 70%. . . . undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
his church mind is inbetween his legs
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
but it is still church abi? location shouldn't matter grin grin grin

KarmaMod:

his church mind is inbetween his legs
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

You just like to ramble. It's obvious you didnt even read my post. You quoted it for nothing

You did give up on your "brothas" by leaving your first husband. You want black women to continue to put effort in what YOU didnt even bother to do yourself.

I rather not discuss with someone who rather go on Angela Davis like rants instead of discussing one on one with my points. You might score points with the NL "brothas" though. Good luck with that

I did not give up on my brothas but A brotha. I still dated, loved and married a black man.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

No let your wife come and behead me jo. tongue
Dont worry. You will be iyawo kekere of the house. Someone said you're a muslim and I'm sure Islamic law allows me to have you as wife #2

KarmaMod:

The arguments you guys are bringing up are the exact same thing you'd see on StormFront.org against black people. I'm beginning to fear you people now.

If a woman waits for so long and doesnt get a "prince" in a black man but finds one in a white/asian/latino man, why is that a problem?
I'm not saying they should just give up on black dudes and leave. Just saying if it's not working with them, it will probably work elsewhere.

Quit trying to take happiness away from these woman. They deserve it wherever from whomever.

I dont go to stormfront and I dont care about their arguments.

I get your point now. What you are saying in effect is that left-over black women should go to white guys. No problem if they feel that they are the left-overs that no good black man wants tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2008
sistawoman:

I did not give up on my brothas but A brotha.

Same difference and not everyone should be expected to put their hearts at a risk like you're doing, sistawoman all all in the name of "preserving a race"
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sillyboy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2008
Like nawe said, the location of my "church mind" doesn't really matter as long as it passes the signal to me.

The "normal" African women are culturally, religiously and traditionally expected to be respecting to a man's opinion even if the opinion is not perfect. And if, they have a more sensible opinion contrary to the man's. . . it should be presented in such a way that wouldn't suggest that they are trying to be "superwoman"

Every responsible man loves an intelligent woman but not a woman with a complex attitude.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
I'm not a Muslim, I look like a slave to you?  angry

I get your point now. What you are saying in effect is that left-over black women should go to white guys. No problem if they feel that they are the left-overs that no good black man wants  tongue

The irony is, when it comes to interracial relationships, it's usually the black men that go for horrible looking white women.

White men tend to pick the best out of the black crop.  wink

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by 4Play(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
Idiots. . . .na only this kind of thread dey gain traction for NL these days!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
Oh look it's 4Play abi Dr Cox wannabe grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'm not a Muslim, I look like a slave to you? angry

The irony is, when it comes to interracial relationships, it's usually the black men that go for horrible looking white women.

White men tend to pick the best out of the black crop. wink

Na one of my friends talk say you be muslim becos of one sign on top ur pic undecided

Anyway, it's the white men who go for rotten black women. Go and see them in Port harcourt and VI. They pick their women from the streets as long as the women know how to apply make-up. Black men look for more than all that outside nonsense in a marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.