Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26618 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2008
@Na2day

yup, especially the white women, they heard about the wonders of the BM and they want to find out first hand

Yeah this is true, I saw a video where white women pay Jamaican men to sleep with them in Jamaica (posted below).  I thought to myself, now you know some of those men haven't seen their kids in ages (laughing).  But they are having fun.  Guess that's all that matters.   

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

why do u always have to reply with an epistle?        sotey e get part 2, haba! na nigerian film?

(laughing)  Apologies, I read alot and I talk alot.  I'm also visual, so that's why I post pictures and videos.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2008
wow, did u see the commodities those black dudes were selling? and u are wondering why BW want to stick with their BM? shocked shocked shocked shocked but it is kinda sick to see these folks use sex as a trade, made my stomach turn cry cry cry cry

LoveAlways:

@Na2day

Yeah this is true, I saw a video where white women pay Jamaican men to sleep with them in Jamaica (posted below).  I thought to myself, now you know some of those men haven't seen their kids in ages (laughing).  But they are having fun.  Guess that's all that matters.   

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

(laughing)  Apologies, I read alot and I talk alot.  I'm also visual, so that's why I post pictures and videos. 
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Newfaze(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2008
Why 70% of Black Ladies in America remain single.
Most Black Ladies in America fail to realise the fact that the average life-span of a lady is never the same as the male folks, so they enjoy the groovy,partying & clubby lifestyle forgetting that senescence will come on them with time.[tr][/tr]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
LoveAlways:

Cont -- @Na2day Black women -- dating non-black men example

Shocked by British men's choice, what is WRONG WITH MEN IN EUROPE?
I'm a college student here in the US and this summer I did the "studying abroad" like most universities have. There were about 45 students this summer from the business school in my University.

I'm 23 years and I consider myself a good looking white girl because I take care of myself. I do not look down on others or races. I'm obvious white, 115 pounds, 5"5" tall, 36 bust. In college i have a lot of guys going after me and my friends.

STUDY ABROAD SUMMER:

This summer the study abroad was in london. We were so excited about being in london and meeting good looking british guys. To our surprise, we found that european men preferred to go after black women. This was shocking and such an eye opener to me and my white girl friends.

We went to pubs, clubs, restaurants. lounges and some other fancy places. It was the same. They bought drinks for them. Thats not to say that white men did not hit on white girls just that seemed to be on equal grounds. Which is good but surprising because this does not usually happen in america.

OUR GROUP:

our group of girls had 3 white girls and 2 African American girls. I'm not racist. Even in school this is our usual circle of friends. We travelled together in Europe and every where else.

WHAT HAPPENED:

Every time we went out, the british white guys would mostly be after the African American girls. My African American girls are also pretty. It's just that it shocked us the white American girls. We thought, we would be the first pick. I guess we are used to the white American guys not appraoching black girls, I thought it would be the same there.

LEARNING EXPERIENCE:

I found that in europe a white girl is not the most wanted girl. I learned tthat white and black girls have equal chances when it comes to men there. We found that there are many white men and black women couples in the UK as there are black men and white women couples. Unlike in the US where there much more blcak men and white women couples compared to white men and black women couples

By the time we went out for the 4th times, we the white girls knew it was fair game for the men for both black and white girls.

I WAS HURT NOT because I'm white but because there were some guy there that i would have liked to have spent some time with but instead they chose to get to know an African America girl. I would have felt the same way had they chosen an other white girl over me

CONCLUSION:

Not all but from what we experienced we learned that european men view women of all races in the same way or view black women in better light than white american men. This happened when we went to France, Ireland, Scotland, Switerland, Italy and Germany.

Bare in mind that there are a lot black british people in the UK. I have lived with black people for as long as we have.

I had a good time though. I learned a lot about other people and culture.

MY QUESTION:

Why is it different here. In america, i'm a 100% certain that if I were to walk in a place with only white men and I walked in with some African American girls that a white man would appraoch a black woman at least not in public or in front of a white girl.

What makes a white american man different from a white european man?

This is apparently a propaganda based on falsehood to try and re-engineer the minds of white American men to start dating Black women.
There are more white men/black women relationships in America than you'll find in UK. White British men dont generally consider black women good enough for them. More often than not, if you see a white british man with a black girl, he is a recovering junkie or some no-gooder, mainly usually not good looking. And they never settle with the black girls eventually. . . they always eventually dump them to move on

Whoever wrote that garbage for you is a desperate black woman trying to convince white american men to accept her.

All what was described above must have happened in dreamland
OR better still, in a club where guys go if they want to pick up black girls. there are such clubs in UK; just in case you dont know.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2008
LoveAlways:

@ Uche2nna

Well, I don't know. Maybe so, I wasn't at the club (laughing). But anything is possible. It was just interesting to me that the african american girls did not turn the british guys down. Black women are known for doing that in the name of "unecessary racial loyalty", when it's just a dance and some drinks.

You're really doing well with your propaganda. you may succeed in telling all black girls to start dating white guys but you wont succeed in getting them the white guys to dat and then they'll eventually start seeking Black men.

By the way, Nigerian girls dont generally have this problem (if they are decent girls). It's mainly a Black American women problem. Methinks we need to distinguish properly.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ Just Good

Whoever wrote that garbage for you is a desperate black woman trying to convince white american men to accept her.

All what was described above must have happened in dreamland
OR better still, in a club where guys go if they want to pick up black girls. there are such clubs in UK; just in case you don't know.

Here's the link Just Good,  See for yourself. 
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080819081827AAEON3z

By the way, Nigerian girls don't generally have this problem (if they are decent girls). It's mainly a Black American women problem. Methinks we need to distinguish properly.

And I already stated before that Nigerian women have their men on lock.  But alot of Nigerian men abroad date non-black women in the US and in Europe.  My guy dated a Russian woman before.

But Nigerian men in Nigeria tend to be more cultural and prefer Nigerian women. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by merge(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ outlaws

I am not a Beyonce fan

However, leave her alone.

Let her enjoy her JayZ.

Don't get mad because a black woman is married. lol
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2008
LoveAlways:

@ Just Good

Here's the link Just Good, See for yourself.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080819081827AAEON3z

And I already stated before that Nigerian women have their men on lock. But alot of Nigerian men abroad date non-black women in the US and in Europe. My guy dated a Russian woman before.

But Nigerian men in Nigeria tend to be more cultural and prefer Nigerian women. Nothing wrong with that.

I dont just read things posted on some website and start going gaga. Who are the people who wrote on that site and who is the original masquearde who posted the message?

you're right about Nigerian women having their men on lock. They do it by being decent women, not loudmouths who want to make the home a battleground for a man. They do it not by wearing skimpy dresses but by the way they relate to men. They do it by being intelligent, not necessarily trying to prove their intelligence to men, but by intelligently being in control of the men.

They do it by remembering that they are first and foremost, wives and mothers which is what (I think) most men want to have in a woman. Black American girls, on the other hand, probably want to prove to black men that they are smart but when they meet white men, they become mumulicious. I have seen it before (although she is jamaican, not necessarily black american). She was always dominating all the black guys she met and then she met a white man and she realised she had to behave herself like a woman. Unfortunately, she's currently dating a Ghanaian in London
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
@JustGood

You absolutely do not understand my point.  There's a large number of quality black women who are searching through a pool of dwindling black men.  You seem to place these black men on a pedestal.  I do not because I know that there's quality men in every race. 

JustGood, I'm not stupid.  Nigerian women can be just as Americanized as women in the west.  What I think about SOME Nigerian female/male relationships I will keep to myself.  I won't offend others on the board.  But alot of Naija women suffer in silence.  I read Naija blogs by Nigerian women.  Do a search for yourself and really read about how some of these women feel oppressed.  There's even a Naijaland thread entitled "Nigerian Men Do Not Know How to Treat Their Women."  This particular thread isn't about Nigerian women, I knew that from the start.  My message is for black american women.  But if some Nigerian woman understands the message, than so be it.  Women can date and marry whom ever they want. 

There's more educated black women in America than black men.  These women sometimes wait years to meet ONE quality black man, when they could just open their dating pool by adding non-black men.  What's wrong with that?  Alot of black men are in jail, alot of them are absent fathers, the unemployment rate for black men is high.   While black men are absent, 70% of black children are fatherless.  What don't you understand about that?  What I'm telling decent black women to do, is to stop waiting around for black men and stop believing that non-black men aren't interested in them.  Move around.  Keep her dating options open.  I probably won't respond to any more of your messages, because you're rather dumb, close-minded and very anti-America.  You also like to degrade women.   I witnessed that on the other board.  Yet when I defended the Nigerian witch craft video (Nigerian male pastors) for it's bias media coverage, you were all ears.  Have you ever been to America?  Or do you only go by what you see on television?  Serious question to ask yourself.  In America women have the option to dress how they want to dress, and be who they want to be.  Yet you keep comparing Nigerian women to American women, thats really dumb.  We both know there's a cultural difference.  Some American women dress from head to toe, while other American women wear skimpy clothing.  American women marry all the time.  Get over it. 

But the problem for black women is largely because there's a lack of educated black men.  Lack of education=no job.  No educated, quality black woman wants to deal with a man who won't educate himself.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 4:05am On Nov 25, 2008
@Na2day

wow, did u see the commodities those black dudes were selling? and u are wondering why BW want to stick with their BM?      but it is kind of sick to see these folks use sex as a trade, made my stomach turn

Yeah, I saw that one guy.  But didn't he seem a bit "faggish" to you?  (laughing)  Throwing his locks back like a chick. (laughing)  When I think about it, it's not that black men have larger privates.   Like the women said in the video "it's the wildness of it all."   But a man's d*ck is not enough to keep a woman happy.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by JustGood(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2008
LoveAlways:

@JustGood

You absolutely do not understand my point. There's a large number of quality black women who are searching through a pool of dwindling black men. You seem to place these black men on a pedestal. I do not because I know that there's quality men in every race.

JustGood, I'm not stupid. Nigerian women can be just as Americanized as women in the west. What I think about SOME Nigerian female/male relationships I will keep to myself. I won't offend others on the board. But alot of Naija women suffer in silence. I read Naija blogs by Nigerian women. Do a search for yourself and really read about how some of these women feel oppressed. There's even a Naijaland thread entitled "Nigerian Men Do Not Know How to Treat Their Women." This particular thread isn't about Nigerian women, I knew that from the start. My message is for black american women. But if some Nigerian woman understands the message, than so be it. Women can date and marry whom ever they want.

There's more educated black women in America than black men. These women sometimes wait years to meet ONE quality black man, when they could just open their dating pool by adding non-black men. What's wrong with that? Alot of black men are in jail, alot of them are absent fathers, the unemployment rate for black men is high. While black men are absent, 70% of black children are fatherless. What don't you understand about that? What I'm telling decent black women to do, is to stop waiting around for black men and stop believing that non-black men aren't interested in them. Move around. Keep her dating options open. I probably won't respond to any more of your messages, because you're rather dumb, close-minded and very anti-America. You also like to degrade women. I witnessed that on the other board. Yet when I defended the Nigerian witch craft video (Nigerian male pastors) for it's bias media coverage, you were all ears. Have you ever been to America? Or do you only go by what you see on television? Serious question to ask yourself. In America women have the option to dress how they want to dress, and be who they want to be. Yet you keep comparing Nigerian women to American women, thats really dumb. We both know there's a cultural difference. Some American women dress from head to toe, while other American women wear skimpy clothing. American women marry all the time. Get over it.

But the problem for black women is largely because there's a lack of educated black men. Lack of education=no job. No educated, quality black woman wants to deal with a man who won't educate himself.

That dumbness started from the Head of your family and it is reflected in your fatness.

you keep chasing Nigerian men all over the world and you think you should advise Nigerian girls to be going after white people.

Oloriburuku, onye ara.
Go and date white men and leave this forum. oloshi
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by bacterium(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ Topic because most of them are waiting to marry me fo real!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by outlaws(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
cool

I like that Jamaican or Caribean video that was added. This simply shows you that there are some White women that are so desperate to hook up with a Black man that they have to leave their own country. If you go to Kenya there are a lot of White tourist every year. Some of them hook up and stay there while some get a visa for their partner to come and leave with them over seas. Wether the relationship will survive or not is what I don't know. But what I know is that a Black woman in America would have to work hard not just in her work or school but also in her attitude, dressing and a lot of shit. That's life for now.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by merge(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
outlaws:

cool

I like that Jamaican or Caribean video that was added. This simply shows you that there are some White women that are so desperate to hook up with a Black man that they have to leave their own country. If you go to Kenya there are a lot of White tourist every year. Some of them hook up and stay there while some get a visa for their partner to come and leave with them over seas. Wether the relationship will survive or not is what I don't know. But what I know is that a Black woman in America would have to work hard not just in her work or school but also in her attitude, dressing and a lot of shit. That's life for now.

You don't understand why white women do this? You think they really love you lol
Black men have become intimacy gadgets to white women. They are in 3rd world country so hey they can take advantage.
White women know that anything they want, a black men will gladly satisfy her like men.

AA women are going to be just fine.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2008
@ Just Good

That dumbness started from the Head of your family and it is reflected in your fatness.

you keep chasing Nigerian men all over the world and you think you should advise Nigerian girls to be going after white people.

*Yawn*  I know that you're gynophobic. 

That's why you've bashed a few women on the board. I don't see how "fat" ole me could be such a threat to you.

Once again, women can date who they what to date. And for the record, I've never had to chase a Nigerian man.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2008
the women also love the locks so he is displaying his goods but i felt like throwing up

LoveAlways:

@Na2day

Yeah, I saw that one guy.  But didn't he seem a bit "faggish" to you?  (laughing)  Throwing his locks back like a chick. (laughing)  When I think about it, it's not that black men have larger privates.   Like the women said in the video "it's the wildness of it all."   But a man's d*ck is not enough to keep a woman happy.

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2008
let me guess, white men dont see black women as intimacy gadgets or white women see black guys as intimacy gadgets. ur IQ must be very low lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

merge:

You don't understand why white women do this? You think they really love you lol
Black men have become intimacy gadgets to white women. They are in 3rd world country so hey they can take advantage.
White women know that anything they want, a black men will gladly satisfy her like men.

AA women are going to be just fine.

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by lechatte(f): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2008
Great thread.
The video caught my eye,the dude with a white towel around his waist looks sooooooooooo gay,why are those women not seeing that?Guess they are too desperate for what is between his legs to care which side he swings.As for those dreads,my goodness,how do those women let that near them?Those guys look so unkempt and ill groomed.Different tastes,I guess. shocked
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by merge(f): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2008
na2day?:

let me guess, white men don't see black women as intimacy gadgets or white women see black guys as intimacy gadgets. ur IQ must be very low lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Black men are PROUD intimacy gadgets. lol
Black men always PROJECTING how much white women just love them
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
and u think black women, especially in the UK dont do the same? girl u need to travel more often and enlighten urself

merge:

Black men are PROUD intimacy gadgets. lol
Black men always PROJECTING how much white women just love them
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2008
Another reason why 70% of black women are single is because men are a bit intimidated by black women, even the "chickenheads" intimidate some black men because these young girls are often holding their own; as loud or as ghetto as they maybe. 

We watched Fantasia's life story tonight.  In the community, before her success, she is what some would consider an "in the hood girl".  But even in the movie, she was responsible enough to care for her child.  That's why I respect alot of "hook chicks" because alot of them sometimes have 2-4 children, yet they attend school or work several jobs to maintain.  Every woman wants help, but when a man isn't around to help, a woman must do what she must.

Here is what Judge Mathis had to say about it:

Commentary: Time to Step It Up, Brothers – We’ve Got to Do More to Keep Up with Our Sisters

Black women are doing great things: they’re graduating from colleges and graduate schools in record numbers, running their own businesses, buying their own homes. All over this country, sistas are doing it for themselves. And they deserve all the success they get.

Black women have overcome countless obstacles, battling racism and sexism, both overt and subtle, to get their just due. But, for every black woman that wins, there are numerous black men that don’t even get the chance to play in the game. This isn’t meant to compare the two. It is meant, however, to get brothas to realize that, while the system may not always be in their favor, they owe it to themselves, their communities and their women to step up and work it the best way they can.

Statistics suggest that black women currently own more companies than black men. Data recently released by the Small Business Administration shows that businesses owned by black women increased by 75 percent since the last census, compared to only a 29 percent growth in businesses owned by black men. The disparities don’t end there: Black women currently receive about two-thirds of all college degrees awarded, nearly 70 percent of all master’s degrees and close to 60 percent of all doctorates. Sistas also outnumber black men in the country’s medical, dental and law schools.
document.write('');

The fact that black women are outdistancing black men in so many areas is a cause for concern. As our women succeed, they are positioned to become tomorrow’s business leaders and decision makers. The black male voice will become more and more obsolete. Our families, too, will suffer. Education and income disparities make it increasingly harder for black men and women to relate to each other, causing rifts in relationships, breaking up families. Over time, our young men will suffer as they’ll have fewer male role models to look up to,
---
Judge Greg Mathis is national vice president of Rainbow PUSH and a national board member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Uche2nna(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
LoveAlways:

Another reason why 70% of black women are single is because men are a bit intimidated by black women, even the "chickenheads" intimidate some black men because these young girls are often holding their own; as loud or as ghetto as they maybe

LMAO

The preference not to deal with some ladies drama does not neccessarily suggest that U are intimidated. U just want better. Believe me, some black ladies come with more drama than Hurricane Katrina.

@ Karma

Cant believe U are asking if some of the white ladies scrambling for a black dude are not out to verify some stereotype shocked shocked
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

Because your hairy black asses aren't good enough.

Suckers! tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Uche2nna(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

Because your hairy black asses aren't good enough.

I assume that is in reference to the black men. A sista with a hairy black ass aint particulary a sweet sight undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
Uche2nna:

I assume that is in reference to the black men. A sista with a hairy black ass aint particulary a sweet sight undecided

You are smart. Shave your ass clean before you make a move next time and maybe you won't get that bitchy attitude you are whining about.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Uche2nna(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
michelin89:

You are smart. Shave your ass clean before you make a move next time and maybe you won't get that bitchy attitude you are whining about.

LOL

U see my point grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ topic

I thought black men were just being nasty to us because our mothers made the mistake of letting them see us finish but now I know you are just obsessed with us. Everynight before you sleep you wish you could squeeze a tight ass like ours, but dude you aint getting any.

You wish you could place you tongue between our warm lips and warm your hand between our tight tighs, but you are going to die in the cold.

Dream about our succulent ass, breast, curvy body and die for lips because my dear sucker, you will only get to suck your white girl's clit.

Virtually kiss our ass!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by LoveAlways(f): 2:13am On Nov 29, 2008
Virtually kiss our ass!

Well said, now carry on everyone. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by angelgirl1(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2009
That 70% thing is not true. That doesn't even make sense.

The actual number is "43% of African American women between the ages of 30 and 34 have never been married"
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2009
angelgirl1:

That 70% thing is not true. That doesn't even make sense.

The actual number is "43% of African American women between the ages of 30 and 34 have never been married"

it says "single" not "never been married" major difference. ******sighs*******

FYI: read b4 u post
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by angelgirl1(f): 6:41pm On May 26, 2009
In the USA when you report your relationship status on a form "single" and "never been married" are the same thing. They are interchangeable.  So I still say that statistic is flawed and it is 43%.

For example whenever I fill out fasfa I check *single (never been married), yet I have a bf. So according to "your" statistic I would be counted as one of the single women in the USA yet I have been in a relationship for 2 yrs.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2009
angelgirl1:

In the USA when you report your relationship status on a form "single" and "never been married" are the same thing. They are interchangeable.  So I still say that statistic is flawed and it is 43%.

For example whenever I fill out fasfa I check *single (never been married), yet I have a bf. So according to "your" statistic I would be counted as one of the single women in the USA yet I have been in a relationship for 2 yrs.

***sighs**** if he is just ur boyfriend u are still seriously single bcuz when u file ur tax return u will file as a single person. there are those that were married and now divorce or separated, they file as single also, so the study is correct with its term "SINGLE"

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.