Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section (45435 Views)

Attitude Of Girls When Is Their First Time Having Sex With A New Boyfriend (18+) / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2014
What's up my people in da house ?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
agrovick:

lwkmd! God bless ur ministry
Amen brother! cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
ghost1718:
i am closer to u only watin for to show up at my pm

Hehe where's my pm first?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Yea
It wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm sure you're a cheerful giver cheesy

Lol. In yor mind u can only chill with peeps like Bob Marley ermmm..i dunno tongue

Ew Bob Marley lol druggie

Haha I am Dont worry you're going to have to share with me tho tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
agrovick:

somebody is abt to split my head into two for flirting with, the thoughts of that gives me satisfactn

Lol you like your head split?

Weeeeeeirdo
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ew Bob Marley lol druggie

Haha I am Dont worry you're going to have to share with me tho tongue

Ok then since u guys are bestos if i share her with you i automatically get a share of you also cheesy
Good idea tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Ok then since u guys are bestos if i share her with you i automatically get a share of you also cheesy
Good idea tongue

Lol you can't have both ya know. Can't be getting greedy can we tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you can't have both ya know. Can't be getting greedy can we tongue

Its worth getting greedy over cheesy
And since i don't like sharing thats the only way to make it balance cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by ghost1718(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe where's my pm first?
i am on my way
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Its worth getting greedy over cheesy
And since i don't like sharing thats the only way to make it balance cheesy

Hehe so I should give you my best friend?
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe so I should give you my best friend?
Precisely
MrsCheerfulGiver cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Precisely
MrsCheerfulGiver cheesy

Lol of course. I Dont think shed agree tho. I'm a very good best friend
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol of course. I Dont think shed agree tho. I'm a very good best friend
Why won't she agree? I told u Nissi was weird..my 1st impression of her wasn't wrong afterall tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Why won't she agree? I told u Nissi was weird..my 1st impression of her wasn't wrong afterall tongue

Lol I highly doubt shed want to lose our friendship cheesy

Yeah she's craaaaaazy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I highly doubt shed want to lose our friendship cheesy

Yeah she's craaaaaazy
Lol
I'm sure she got that crazy part from u but still it aint fair tho.
Stop sticking to her like a superglue tongue
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Lol
I'm sure she got that crazy part from u but still it aint fair tho.
Stop sticking to her like a superglue tongue

Haha I'm completely normal hehe wink

I'm not joint to her wink not yet anyways
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm completely normal hehe wink

I'm not joint to her wink not yet anyways
Anyway i don't fancy weird girls tongue
Talking bout her is like another chick discussing ur hubby Breezy..u know the feeling cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Anyway i don't fancy weird girls tongue
Talking bout her is like another chick discussing ur hubby Breezy..u know the feeling cheesy

Whaaaaaat shocked weird girls are the best wink

Hmm lol yeah I get.. Its kinda awkward haha awh well
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Whaaaaaat shocked weird girls are the best wink

Hmm lol yeah I get.. Its kinda awkward haha awh well
Are you also weird? I can take back my words cheesy

BTW how do u cope being a Breezy fangirl lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Are you also weird? I can take back my words cheesy

BTW how do u cope being a Breezy fangirl lipsrsealed

Lol yesss I'm really weird haha I can't help it

No.... I'm Mrs Breezy. His wife...

Lol its not easy being a fan but love conquers all :p
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yesss I'm really weird haha I can't help it

No.... I'm Mrs Breezy. His wife...

Lol its not easy being a fan but love conquers all :p
Weirdo lipsrsealed
It's kinda segzy when a girl is weird u know wink
Yea..love conquers all even d daily beatings you get from that woman beater cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Weirdo lipsrsealed
It's kinda segzy when a girl is weird u know wink
Yea..love conquers all even d daily beatings you get from that woman beater cheesy

Lol I thought you didn't like weirdos haha see your life

I'll pretend you didn't say that
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I thought you didn't like weirdos haha see your life

I'll pretend you didn't say that
You the only weirdo i like mehn. wink

Keep pretending no wonder u were hiding yor face between yor phone Breezy must have given u a bruise + an uppercut grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

You the only weirdo i like mehn. wink

Keep pretending no wonder u were hiding yor face between yor phone Breezy must have given u a bruise + an uppercut grin

Sigh. smiley. Three chances. One left.
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. smiley. Three chances. One left.
OK

lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

OK

lipsrsealed

Haha good boy cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha good boy cheesy
I'm loyal lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

I'm loyal lipsrsealed

Good lol

You watch Game of Thrones shocked
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Good lol

You watch Game of Thrones shocked
Yeah.
Wetin happen cheesy
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

Yeah.
Wetin happen cheesy

Besssst show ever. After revenge and scandal and sherlock of course
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Lordabas: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Besssst show ever. After revenge and scandal and sherlock of course
You think so? I Haven't completed the show yet
The others you mentioned truly speaking i've not watched grin
Re: Suspected Attitude Of Each Dude/lady In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lordabas:

You think so? I Haven't completed the show yet
The others you mentioned truly speaking i've not watched grin

Haha pfffft and I thought you were a total die hard fan tongue

Awhhh you should watch more TV... Like me

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Things That Mature Men Like In Women / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.