Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60209 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Medunah:

Me pained?? I give up
lol dear no vex ooo,na joke jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by FLAWLES(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
elshaddai58:

Is it for the second time or third time?
.?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Iceg(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Even wankers dy share dier opinion...nigerians nor go kill me...

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol na nickz go issue visa for you go Liberia i no dey do visa dear
abeg give the chairman visa joor grin grin......you have a very good mobile tourist attraction grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Leon2036(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op lemme wait until i loose it 1st den ll cum ad comment
gbo gbo
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Equado(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op lemme wait until i loose it 1st den ll cum ad comment
I love the way yhu refer 2 yaslf as a bitch n ya profile...I second yur motion
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Equado(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
lol...bursted

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by binie: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 17, 2014
shocked.What?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by widowhusband: 2:25am On Nov 17, 2014
females may get hymen redone by plastic surgery, what will men do.ok ok we are all imagining it,* jostling back to threads reality*let me give you my answer later
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by FLAWLES(f): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Equado:
I love the way yhu refer 2 yaslf as a bitch n ya profile...I second yur motion
.awayu
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Equado(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2014
FLAWLES:
.awayu
huh?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by FLAWLES(f): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Equado:
huh?
.neva mind
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dopeyomi(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!

[size=20]grin since you're still intact the oGa go do am ur wedding nigHt undecided by God's grace the lucky dude should be ur husband.. [/size]
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2014
Definitely

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tranxo(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
lol
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Fighting the urge to reply some basic Hoes on this thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Victormimi(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:

Na lottery?

Anywayz we're on same ground
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2014
striktlymi:
I lost mine to a great lady but knowing what I know now I'd rather wait till I am married to lose it again if indeed it is possible to regain it.
what do you know now that you didnt before?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by avuekwe(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2014
No, never.It was futile.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by alen4smith(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
for your mind!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
abeg give the chairman visa joor grin grin......you have a very good mobile tourist attraction grin
nickz for ya mouth
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
nickz from your mouth
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
nickz from your mouthif no b say you be my real guy i for break ya head!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
alen4smith:
for your mind!
lol
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Victormimi:

Na lottery?

Anywayz we're on same ground
really,lie lie somebody
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz from your mouthif no b say you be my real guy i for break ya head!!!
grin if em tourist approach no sweet you;you can fit deport him la.....
na there i fit help yougrin
as commonwealth. ambassador to that your countrytonguetongue
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
grin if em tourist approach no sweet you;you can fit deport him la.....
na there i fit help yougrin
as commonwealth. ambassador to that your countrytonguetongue
nickz sharappp there!!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Noh way ! Even if Am drunk !
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz sharappp there!!!!
grin;Dahn ahn

no vex...na joketongue
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
nickz:
grin;Dahn ahn

no vex...na joketongue
hehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.