Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60253 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by M4gunners: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
Ah stop this high joke.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by scholarosisi(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
cool
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Malakh:
so u just get penetrated without marriage?
Yup, I just wanted him, not his marriage angry

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by dominionmaster(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am I mad, so sad that d person that disvirgined me is dead

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
50calibre:

By what fruits?

ask the Holy book
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MadCow1: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
To that Akwa Ibom girl?!!!!

I will over and over again...

Sex with her was like learning how to drive and your Teacher was a Formula 1 driver.. grin

I went from zero to 100 in 4 secs.. She was patient and gentle yet wild and naughty... #Chai. . grin

I still am friends with her... grin

If your first time isn't/wasnt with an Akwa Ibom babe, then there is no need to panic, you are still a Virgin. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kalishay: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jeolight:
definitely not!!! I was tricked into thinking that of I'm not disvirgined at a certain age, when i marry I won't be able to be disvirgined anymore making me unable to have children and all those stuff. I don't know it was planned with his friend to scare me to give in. if my parents or teachers taught me sex education, I would have known what is right and what is not when it comes to sex. I must teach my children sex education they will hear it from me first hand.

I feel ur pains God punish him!!
Parent never shy away!!tell your children wat they need to know,or some1 else ll teach them d detrimental side of it
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by M4gunners: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Ah stop this high joke abeg.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Glo4issy(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes cause I don't regret doing it with him winkYes cause I don't regret doing it with him
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tehny(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na wa o.... Bt fr me I no pray me I meet d person talkless of lossin it wit him again... It will rathr. Be with d person am with now
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by shaquana00185: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
i buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions most people aren’t aware of the almost I unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites the site that has the best deals is..=========== >>> W­W­W.W­O­R­K­4­H­O­U­R.C­O­M­

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by naughtyboi419(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Instead of losin my virgInity mke i remain virgin lik mahida (latest virgin in town)lol
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by elobyobi: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop

Chai, these hoes ain't honest at all at all.

Anyway back to the topic. The answer is a BIG FAT N-O!!! I'd rather wait for marriage.
But what's done is done.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by M4gunners: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will let her have it again and again.God have mercy on me,i promise to marry the first person i disvirgin; but as things stands now, an not seeing that come to pass.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
toykathy:

mine ke?? No change d topic jur
Just kidding
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by scantee(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't even know who dis virgin me ooo.

I started my wiring service when I was in primary 4, too many babes on the list I can't recall the particular one.

please don't tag me bad guy because my Dad did worse.

check my profile and see all I have got now.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
God forbid
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by eme40rald(f): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
YES
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by oyinzy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
She no go ever see am....
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by jopheezy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:
Hell. No! Oh God no! And to this day I wish he'd forget me angry
this chicks profile is just her hair and she gets likes Wtf... Boys take time

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by eunisam: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
E no concern me.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
wink I lost mine on our wedding night, though my hubby was gentle on me that night but it was too painful that I almost screamed out loud for our guests to hear. The pain was unbearable, and I never wish to have it back and pass through hell breaking it the second time. NEVER!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Malakh: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

Yup, I just wanted him, not his marriage angry
damn it's like that, as long as you find them attractive, they can penetrate all they want undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
jopheezy:
this chicks profile is just her hair and she gets likes Wtf... Boys take time
I take pride in the mess of my hair, thanks grin

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:
To that Akwa Ibom girl?!!!!

I will over and over again...

Sex with her was like learning how to drive and your Teacher was a Formula 1 driver.. grin

I went from zero to 100 in 4 secs.. She was patient and gentle yet wild and naughty... #Chai. . grin

I still am friends with her... grin

If your first time isn't/wasnt with an Akwa Ibom babe, then there is no need to panic, you are still a Virgin. grin
Lolz
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Cwaya(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Number one: I no come knw the one wey i go call disvirgin.. whether is when you have intercourse with an oppsosite sex or the first time you ejaculate !! :/
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Pukka36(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Malakh:
damn it's like that, as long as you find them attractive, they can penetrate all they want undecided
No.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by samseen02(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I'm here dear
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by darlenese(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
I gave mine to my hubby

Lucky us

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
u wey u don born 55 children
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MadCow1: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
For most girls I doubt they would say yes..

Most of the women I have spoken with say most girls lose their virginity via forced sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.