Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60260 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by roufy235(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
still waiting for the lucky babe to disvirgin me
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by daddysprincess(f): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
No way at all
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Never ever would I choose him again if time could be reversed
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hell to the capital NO!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by harry509: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

hw I wish I can rememba d woman dat disvirgin me cry cry I wil stil gve it 2 her I milion times. Bcus she tot me hw 2 sex grintongue grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by freecocoa(f): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
NO.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by amakastarstella(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Virgin means something that no one has tempered with .so if someone has enter there before how then can u get it back?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jmoore is the only virgin I know here but he doesn't want to give us an opportunity to disvirgin us together angry

I promise it won't hurt, I will be gentle.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by mysweet213(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't think I will lose it to somebody who is not my wife
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ahnahn....aunty calm down.
Na fight? Lolz

I talk as e dey do me naaa.

This virginity is just like a balloon, once busted it is gone forever.

In my own case I didn't know about virginity until I was disvirgined.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by jmoore(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
3cycle:
Jmoore is the only virgin I know here but he doesn't want to give us an opportunity to disvirgin us together angry

I promise it won't hurt, I will be gentle.
Keke, ogini kwa?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
jmoore:

Keke, ogini kwa?
Let's negotiate
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
amakastarstella:
Virgin means something that no one has tempered with .so if someone has enter there before how then can u get it back?
Did you read the topic?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tufiakwa!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by jmoore(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
3cycle:

Let's negotiate
I am not up to 6ft. Got no bald head.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
50calibre:

Loooool I wish... you should talk to your black sisters who spend a fortune affixing synthetic or dead human hair to their heads before they can feel any form confidence.

Notwithstanding I'm sure you go down the weave route once in a while, every black woman does. grin I prefer the dishevelled look to straightened weaves to be honest, some really dark skinned chics even fix blonde weaves on their heads haha it looks horrible.

Salons in London are milking black women through their insecurities.
Are your eyes not open, can't you see that black women are increasingly rejecting chemicals and weaves? Every revolution takes it own sweet time, so you sit tight there and cheerlead for us grin.

I'm not against weaves, but I do think the current levels aren't healthy. My hair is long enough, I've only ever worn a weave once. I prefer braids (although I've only had these done twice). Black girls have long lush hair, but it's only recently that we have come to celebrate and go with the curl, not against. Nowadays, once a girl fixes all that Peruvian onto her head, it's sad but she only ends up looking like everyone else sad.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jmoore pls unquote me doh.
Before my husband catches mu biko.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by jmoore(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
^^

@3cycle, Ka chi fo.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
kirikiristars:

I talk as e dey do me naaa.

This virginity is just like a balloon, once busted it is gone forever.

In my own case I didn't know about virginity until I was disvirgined.

hahahahaha.
*Dead*
Is there anyone that doesn't/didn't know what is virginity?

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Bennyberry(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
mysweet213:
I don't think I will lose it to somebody who is not my wife
wow...so u be boy? grin ...oga why u cum choose to be female 4 nairaland? Abi u b GaY.. ur yarsh don open...na xo God go dy catch una.repent ooh.lolz

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by justmag(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hmmm! I think I'll wanna lose it to halle berry instead! grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by boomssey(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
No no no!HELL NO!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by EzePromoe: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Ezepromoe you got urgent mail
Replied
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tellwisdom: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
nickz sharappp there!!!!

Madam, u dey derail this thread angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Iffffffy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Never
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha.
*Dead*
Is there anyone that doesn't/didn't know what is virginity?
Hahahaha na when the thing open your eye go clear.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ipledge:
Just kidding

I knw
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kennz(f): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
N O= NO
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MizMyColi(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
EzePromoe:

Replied

I didn't see your reply before posting results, but I'm glad I didn't go against your thoughts
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Britzdon(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
u dey find trouble oo
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by twisty20(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.