Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60211 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
lol...busted

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe
gringringrin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Victormimi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:
really,lie lie somebody

Okaies
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by holatin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I never have a virginity in d first place

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't even know who I lost my virginity to ......
and I'm serious

btw, l will consult Ifa and orunmila for the answer
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by albertelle: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Call me so dat we an dis vergin hower self 08168222448
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

who am i to see my future?...i will loose it again, but who did i loose it to sef?,
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by write2obi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
No cry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by slap1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
My name is Lucky and my surname is Dude.

3 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
thing is... I'm still a virgin tongue
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Emmalot121(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
One thing like dat cheesy
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Tertin(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mafir malum habibi
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Lucky for what?disflowering you.i blame people that put so much important to virgins

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Dereformer(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:

What will make the guy lucky?

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by hrhobi1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oh men na ashawo disvirgin me o. Shege.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seriously, why are Nigerians so obsessed with virginity? An average Nigerian woman considers her virginity some kind of treasure to be cherished & protected till her wedding night. Often times, these women have nothing else to offer except the piece of flesh between their legs. This is insanity.

I for one avoid virgins like plagues, their inexperience don't excite me & besides, I'm kind of blood-phobic (even my own blood) so the prospects of things getting messy is enough to send me fleeing in opposite direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Emmalot121(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Thought you were disvirgined by your friend with unpleasant odour. cheesy deflowered

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by obbasiasa(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
quote author=prettythicksme[color=#990000][/color] shocked post=28074204]I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!![/quote]am ye na, sorry for keeping you waiting this long shocked shocked
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by solace89(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

shocked u wey don give birth to baby wey don reach a year and six month, abi na tertiary virgin we go call you? Fear God abeg
WICKED

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by iluvtotodie(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lai lai.......Never.

Na Ashawo took my virginity. Na Ashawo disvirgin me.

Ashawo collect N150 take disvirgin me cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 0b1nna: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:

The Lucky dude is here!
I'm 080 236 786 80.
grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Orisirisi.

undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by toykathy(f): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
no regrets, cuz its my hubby, so i wil give him a hundred no, a million tyms over again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by kendrick93(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Eh.. wat did u say? #doubting mode#
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by melotreaah(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
for WHAT!!!!! Anyway i'm still a VIRGIN... sad
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
No,the answer is pure no
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Xsenga(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
NO. angry
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
ىخ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.