Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60254 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
heheheeee. u mean u want lucky to do it again

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by raymondinc(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Some people just get it wrong when they talked about men loosing their virginity. A man can not lost his virginity and can't be disvirgin, it should only be attributed to women and not men. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Zikamax:
wink I lost mine on our wedding night, though my hubby was gentle on me that night but it was too painful that I almost screamed out loud for our guests to hear. The pain was unbearable, and I never wish to have it back and pass through hell breaking it the second time. NEVER!!!
are u sure.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by VirginBreaker(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Over & over again.

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MadCow1: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
raymondinc:
Some people just get it wrong when they talked about men loosing their virginity. A man can not lost his virginity and can't be disvirgin, it should only be attributed to women and not men. Thank you.

Argumentative. .
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by soleexx(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:

I will love to disvirgin you! It will be super fun like u visit the disneyland
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

I take pride in the mess of my hair, thanks grin

But that's not even your real hair, its weave.

It's kind of funny when black women use possessive pronouns like "my" on the fake hair they're wearing. Loooolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by armadeo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:
For most girls I doubt they would say yes..

Most of the women I have spoken with say most girls lose their virginity via forced sex.

Forced aka molest??

Deceived by some dude.. Aka pressured?

Konji aka body no be firewood?

They all have stories non of them agrees to no 3.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Bibol(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yes yes yes

Again I say yes

Thanks for asking smiley
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
if you be virgin make mtn mass fall untop my head
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by stanleyazo(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Few people “lose” their virginity. Most give it away!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by stanleyazo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
What makes him lucky? any cash prize attached ?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
50calibre:

But that's not even your real hair, its weave.

It's kind of funny when black women use possessive pronouns like "my" on the fake hair they're wearing. Loooolz
I get your point, but it's actually my hair. My natural hair. If I bought a weave you think I'd buy any that looked like this? undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MadCow1: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
armadeo:

Forced aka molest??

Deceived by some dude.. Aka pressured?

Konji aka body no be firewood?

They all have stories non of them agrees to no 3.

I know about 2 girls that lost theirs to r-ape at gunpoint. One was 14 years and is currently having issues conceiving.

Many guys are animals that prey on little girls.

I dare say most girls that lose their virginity before age 17 were most likely molested.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
No way,it has to be to someone with a bigger preeeek as in horse power and not a toy preeek
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by smudge2079(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Maybe, maybe not.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bibol:
Yes yes yes

Again I say yes

Thanks for asking smiley
hmmmmmm,you have spoilted
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

I get your point, but it's actually my hair. My natural hair. If I bought a weave you think I'd buy any that looked like this? undecided

Wow that's nice, you've got full healthy hair.

I've seen weaves look that dishevelled if the wearer fails to comb them after laying around.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Av bn thinkin 4d past 5mins, so many of dem, Can't even remember whose d ist sef...still thinkin tho...brb
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Never!!! memories of her hurts... I'll rather loose it 2 that elusive wife material!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by oluwasegun007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:

'Lucky you say'
1. I'll loose energy due to xtra energy I'll need to input.
2. The feeling of disgust I'll get after I eventually brake your cord (Hymen)
.........................Now tell me how lucky I am.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Onilaiscool(f): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
smiley
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by karkel(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

virginity lost is lost forever
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
50calibre:

Wow that's nice, you've got full healthy hair.

I've seen weaves look that dishevelled if the wearer fails to comb them after laying around.
That's the London look, no? tongue

My hair looks better when combed though, but where's the fun in that undecided
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by stnwani(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will google it!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Slimboy94(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
jomile:
Definitely
u're cute
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by PRINCEHPXP(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
it depends
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Onilaiscool(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
thing is... I'm still a virgin tongue
cool
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by CuteEmma(f): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin of course I would, because I didn't lose it by mistake the first time (fun must continue).
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by mistabiola: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
shocked

My Grandma self na virgin smiley
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Kemmiiee: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Noo ..
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by deeflamez(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol na nickz go issue visa for you go Liberia i no dey do visa dear

You're both hilarious. Lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.