Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60272 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by lockupman(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
What's lucky about deflowering a lady? With all the pain, penis-wound and 'yama yama', mark of pinch etc. I don't fancy a virgin o. Yes, I said so. And for the person wey deflower my future wife, make him use am go find work. Mtcheeew!

prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Maweezy96(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
lol. U guys ehn
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by wisdompraise(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
I love that word "mysteriously" if not stop dreaming.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by coolfredo(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Anopheles:
If everybody mysteriously got back their virginity, will you let the person who took it from you the first time take it again?

WHAT IS VIRGINITY PLZ
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
See as people plenty for this thread like say CBN dey recruit. Toto mata na serious mata for Naija grin

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

That's the London look, no? tongue

My hair looks better when combed though, but where's the fun in that undecided

Loooool I wish... you should talk to your black sisters who spend a fortune affixing synthetic or dead human hair to their heads before they can feel any form confidence.

Notwithstanding I'm sure you go down the weave route once in a while, every black woman does. grin I prefer the dishevelled look to straightened weaves to be honest, some really dark skinned chics even fix blonde weaves on their heads haha it looks horrible.

Salons in London are milking black women through their insecurities.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by pafek(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
fu*kin*ing no
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

I know about 2 girls that lost theirs to r-ape at gunpoint. One was 14 years and is currently having issues conceiving.

Many guys are animals that prey on little girls.

I dare say most girls that lose their virginity before age 17 were most likely molested.

Well I didn't think about the age thing being a good guy. But you are right.

Beasts called men.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ronathel: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
I die say she go even touch am...talk more of inserting it. #NEVER
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by justhelp(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
what is lucky about it
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
dancok:
are u sure.
of course I am, I don't need it anymore. cheesy
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by xtervaganza(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
After una don enjoy s€x taya you cob de yan nonsense say you go keep your virginity

Nonsense
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
ok. I will not dis virgin again. I will be a Reverend Father
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Stallione(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
kaiiii,mtchewww,if I hear!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Abeg educate me more on this topic .
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Tic4tac(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Still a virgin tho
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 1stola: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
GOD FORBID!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 1stola: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Noticeme! una welly com o
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 1miccza: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hell no!!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by 1stola: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

shocked u wey don give birth to baby wey don reach a year and six month, abi na tertiary virgin we go call you? Fear God abeg
God bless u.
Na noticeme she be na
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by ugotex85: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
There is no regret and there would be no regret as the thing is still in the freezer, waiting for the rightful owner.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Olaskybab: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
PM me
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will never ever lose it again.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ezepromoe you got urgent mail
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Abumikey you got urgent mail
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Cchuks27(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol. But capital "NO" ... May God forgive me
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by udysweet(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Never!!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by noordean(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Medunah:

Werent you da one who opened this thread??
https://www.nairaland.com/1967558/parents-how-gonna-stop
shocked ds girl bad o!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by GoodFaith: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Women eyes open from Lagos to Abuja
They will put a prices on the P
U will just walk away
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
kirikiristars:
I will never ever lose it again.

ahnahn....aunty calm down.
Na fight? Lolz

2 Likes

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Same applies here :p

prettythicksme:
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Zikamax:
of course I am, I don't need it anymore. cheesy
se na ur pikin be dis or who,i wan marry her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.