Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? (60267 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don't even know when i go disvirgin#waiting for the lucky dude!!!

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by wordbank(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm not sure I was born a virgin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=neoapocalypse post=28137077][/quote]if chu chu no be Virgin she won't come out naa
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by lekzzydo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol
y did you click share coz of diz
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
lekzzydo:
y did you click share coz diz
no be click share and why do you asked??
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by petux(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
its nt cumpulsory a guy shuld b a virgin coz its nt a pride 4 us buh it is solemmnly meant 4 the ladies
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by donwily(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
Ur chest is too flat.....think they hv sucked a hell out of it....opinion though
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Harkoreday(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=neoapocalypse post=28137077][/quote]U wey be person mama na u dey call urself virgin so?
Just tell me make I dey wait for ship at the airport
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
If I should regain it, (though not possible) I'll keep it till eternity. No man worth it!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
donwily:

Ur chest is too flat.....think they hv sucked a hell out of it....opinion though
lol you wear bra for eyes,look at it very well!!
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by donwily(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol you wear bra for eyes,look at it very well!!
Hv checked severally...stil d same buns I saw initially....I even touch am self
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by lekzzydo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
**thinking** I'm confused.

Was it aramide I lost it to or mariam....was so small then, all I knw is dt dey both gave me access same day, same place.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
donwily:

Hv checked severally...stil d same buns I saw initially....I even touch am self
you see you wear bra you dey call am buns instead of pufpuf,hehehehehe.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Judek2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
If I get back something precious I lost, I will hold it forever..

Thank God I've not lost it yet, I'm gonna hold it forever.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by RazziP(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
The truth be say virgin guys are more than virgin girls...shikena #offline
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gynacologist:
dis nigga is bad
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..i'm a good boy oh
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by livinbygrace: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
God purnish the ashawo that got me disvirginated on the street of Allen many yrs ago.Anyway life goes on..No price no pay.

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by donwily(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
you see you wear bra you dey call am buns instead of pufpuf,hehehehehe.
Lmao....u fit open am small....may cos it's covered
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by lekzzydo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
thing is... I'm still a virgin tongue
hmmmmmm.....dt lady with an oozing womanliness
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
donwily:

Lmao....u fit open am small....may cos it's covered
yes naa,i don open am for you.
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
no be me oooo na nickz cause am!!!!nickz come here you get query letter!!!
wetin i do??
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tabisegroup(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
elshaddai58:

Let me go an ask the gods
dey use ur virginity for sacrifice?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tochstorm(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I still have mine o I want to trade it for iPad 9
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by nickz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol who disvirgin you nickz#want to hear more on this one!!!
cry cry......not the nicest of experience but its sha forgotten tongue tongue

at the end life screws us al... grin
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by donwily(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes naa,i don open am for you.
U bad o
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by EzePromoe: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I didn't see your reply before posting results, but I'm glad I didn't go against your thoughts
Nice one from you dear. Though you need to be reminded that you're the boss here. My thoughts are just like suggestion. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by lordfalcao(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
livinbygrace:
God purnish the ashawo that got me disvirginated on the street of Allen many yrs ago.Anyway life goes on..No price no pay.
bros nawa o sure say you attended sec. school?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by chidexbig(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
prettythicksme:
i fear you ...
I think you have done it
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
chidexbig:
i fear you ...
I think you have done it
lol i never do am before ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by tonte(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
hmm, na our housegirl Racheal kick start my sojourn, I liked it but I don't think so tho... I'd like to do it with a more classy girl
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
There is always a guy looking to burst block kpatus.... A lot of lorries willing to ram through road blocks.... But even if they got it back how many of them can last minutes after they get it back...?
Re: If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Gynacologist:
sims she made a gud lay.....

an excellent one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.