Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police (72922 Views)

Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / Police Fired Tear Gas At 'defy The Dictator' Protesters, One Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by mascot87(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=28pt]Cursed was the day Nigerians innocently voted for Jonathan. We have to rewrite our destiny 2015[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Christmasdon(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
It looks like this Tambuwal of a man is making Newspaper headlines all tha time.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
The former Speaker's coup has failed. Period

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by UnimkeAk(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
bpompy:

In what way is APC planing to destroy Nigeria?... From the images shown I feel its PDP that is using the federal might on APC cos the Speaker of the house decamped to APC... Don't allow the GEJ mess with ur mind.....

Shebi Pdp still has the majority in the house of reps.
So why is Tambunwal still the speaker?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by chamboy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
gunuvi:
Tambuthief should go and die
wen he was in PdP he was a saint bah

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

We can't allow this assault on the police to stand. Tambuwal must be arrested
This man/boy/dog chukwudi is the most useless human being I have ever come across,he lacks sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu I don't care what janja weeds think about me.Mr respect why don't you try interpreting section 68 1(g) of the 1999 constitution
You expect these guys to look at the constitution right now ?

C'mon! you don't want these bunch of e-rats tearing up the constitution, misinterpreting it for a bomb making material while wallowing in their brazen ignorance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rubbish explanation from a corrupt body..all these actions are orders sent from above from the principal actors in Aso rock..just to frustrate Tambuwal.

Is it a crime to switch and change party membership..even in advanced countries..it is done.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by obinoral1179(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

While we wait for the video we need to know what an ex-HOR member like Tambuwal was doing there
is it your lineage that declare his seat vacant or ex HOR and am sure your so called lineage gave the police the right to interpeat the constitution? Bros swerve jor.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ipledge:
This man/boy/dog chukwudi is the most useless human being I have ever come across,he lacks sense of reasoning
I just checked your profile and you have in abundance all the features that would make anyone pass for a rabid Rottweiler.

How are you Nkita? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
I just checked your profile and you have in abundance all the features that would make anyone pass for a rabid Rottweiler.

How are you Nkita? grin
I have no business with you

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by teadrake(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
The hottest part of hell will be reserved for those who in times of trouble maintain their neutrality and biasness.
Why can't they(police)shoot when they knew thugs invade the NASS?This country is doom with the high rate of Impunity.Mr speaker,nah so police dey assault ordinary nigerians o,thank God you're living evidence to that

3 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by UnimkeAk(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic and deceptive explanation from a useless police formation!

I hope the Police, jonathan and PDP learned from the recent Burkina-faso coup.;PDP should not destroy NIGERIA

Coup my foot.
Are you the one who is going to lead it?
Anyways I'm not surprised the senile coupist "GMB" in your midst is doing a great job.

APC is loosing the next elections so they are resulting to threats now.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by babsG(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

God will purnish you nd the useless armed robber you call policemen.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by obinoral1179(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
You expect these guys to look at the constitution right now ?

C'mon! you don't want these bunch of e-rats tearing up the constitution, misinterpreting it for a bomb making material while wallowing in their brazen ignorance. grin
tambuwal remains the speaker and the number four person in this country until competent court rules against that. Used anything you like he is still the speaker of he federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by justhelp(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:
Well done IGP for your timely intervention which prevented _APC thugs from gaining control of the NASS.More grease to your elbows
how far would the outcome of the meeting of reps recognized by YOUR BLOOD BROTHER EBOLA JONA--TAN.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by obinoral1179(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
UnimkeAk:

Coup my foot.
Are you the one who is going to lead it?
Anyways I'm not surprised the senile coupist "GMB" in your midst is doing a great job.

APC is loosing the next elections so they are resulting to threats now.
GMB controls the police force now?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Datsme: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ahhhhh, Ole ti mu Oloko!
Nawa for These licensed arm robbers sef
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
why are people commenting without knowing whats going on, You guys should pay attention to the news at 9 instead of spilling rubbish on here.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by gabicon: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
our security institutions need to operate as professionals and not political bigots. our law makers need to exhibit decorum i mean climbing the gate like a monkey is unacceptable for an honorable. PDP is unnecessarily heating up the polity and given us a taste of what the 2015 elections will look like. our security operative are compromised that is the reason we have not yet won the battle against, i just hope that if the presidency get what they want they will equally want what they get in the future.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by duni04(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
arewafederation:

This old baba! angry. It is said that with age comes wisdom, but in your case,it is gross stupidity.

You have been posting nonsense and showing how irresponsible you are. With your display of stupidity, I wonder the kind of training you gave to you children which was passed to your grandchildren.

Tsohon Banza kawai! angry
grin grin grin grin I just cracked a rib...no two grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by obamewa31(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
em77:
Apc is planin to destory Nigeria. Nigerians beware of APC. their plan is 2 cause problem but they will fail.
. Dis is nt abt APC it abt d police nd ruling party

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Legendoscar2: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Idiotic and deceptive explanation from a useless police formation!

I hope the Police, jonathan and PDP learned from the recent Burkina-faso coup.;PDP should not destroy NIGERIA

You are talking foolis.h behind a computer I hope you don't step out of your useless hole and talk like this.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
obinoral1179:
tambuwal remains the speaker and the number four person in this country until competent court rules against that. Used anything you like he is still the speaker of he federal republic of Nigeria.
Go and re read the constitution, pay attention to 50, this is the part that concerns this argument more so, try and check or read about the real reason why they where prevented from gaining entry you will realize quickly you just join follow follow and carry talk cos the police where right in their actions.This has nothing to do with GEJ

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by legendsilver(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

Mumu do you know my age?
Who need ur age? Its as good as a wasteful waste. In fact, you have shown how disgraceful your years on earth is.
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
And in spite of all the unnecessary and illegal use of force, they still managed to fail to keep him out. Shameless clowns.

I'm sure they didn't anticipate the PDP house members to protest. Because who doesn't love watching the pillars of democracy disintegrate? Cluelessness straight into the horizon.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by ekolina(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:

you guys are so silly, so d right thing to do by our so called honourable members n law makers is to break the barricade mounted by the Nigeria police to maintain law n order. I am ashamed of you all APC supporters I thought you were progressive. All those house of reps member should hide their face in shame. From the pictures above the police were maning the gate without assault to any body.
Some minds are so warped!!

We have seen pictures of police tear gas and people covering their noses to reduce the pepperish effect. We have also seen pictures of members scaling the gate when they were not allowed access, why then cant the police or their supporters like you and Chukwudi44 post pictures where Tambuwal and his boys attacked members of the Police Force?
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Truckpusher(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ipledge:
I have no business with you
Sorry, I just made your business my personal business. angry

So, tell me Mr dog

Why can't you stay away from throwing stones since you live in a glass house? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
gabicon:
our security institutions need to operate as professionals and not political bigots. our law makers need to exhibit decorum i mean climbing the gate like a monkey is unacceptable for an honorable. PDP is unnecessarily heating up the polity and given us a taste of what the 2015 elections will look like. our security operative are compromised that is the reason we have not yet won the battle against, i just hope that if the presidency get what they want they will equally want what they get in the future.
Do you realy know the reason why they where prevented from gaining entry? dont just comment for commenting sake,dont be lazy go out and buy a news paper better still use google properly.

1 Like

Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

Ogun and Sango will soon strike your left testicles
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by yetunsbay(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Whizzdom:

Make dem give dem ladder now ... Dis people sef ... Na to dey command and speak big big English dem sabi

Dem no fit face dos people one on one ....Street Fight Tins grin grin grin
so u support dem for closing d door...
Re: Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police by Dexema(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
The police here in france wud neVa do this.

Video of Tambuwal and this thugs whacking the hell out of naija policemen or.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.