Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains (51623 Views)

Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / GEJ Trains are Far Better & Classy than London's First Capital Connect trains / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Edusouls(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
hahaha myopic nigerians,g.e.j provides a railway upon the election period to get relected, a well planned trick to control the small brained, how assured and guaranteed are we that after re-electing him the railway will work..why should i vote g.e.j for just reviving few railway lines in the whole nigeria..,what about the wasted lives of thousands of innocent citizens,what about the looting of several billions from the treasury with impunity, what about very disturbing unemployement level among youths, what about the 2trillion naira subsidy money that grew wings..our problem is not just riding in a train with hungry bellies and bleak future..vote change,vote buhari..

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by darepoju(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.

guy park well a beg or else we go place u charge for wrong parking... which one u dey self?.....

pls try to be happy when positive and plausible things are happening...

a beg o guy (in paw-paw's voice)

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
D funniest thing about dis tread pdp supporter are d 1s going against each other.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
gunuvi:
Whoever is saying GEJ did not perform will soon be visited with the wrath of God.
Let us compare GEJ with other previous thieves that ruled this country before him especially Obasanjo and you will see that it is envy that is affecting GEJ critics.
Ride on boss! GEJ till 2019

tongue
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Mistermamus(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
The train dosen't look spectacular like that of Uk and Us, really i don't know why these people celebrate mediocre.
u be d same person saying Ys dere no trains in Nigeria? blah blah even tho itz not up to d standard in aboard atleast appreciate it don't be an hypocrite.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 2kris(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Abeg comot for road.
no mind dat backwarder,op don spoil him week with gej rail project.dem go cry when gej Bleep dem up nxt year........o o next year remain some few more days ohh
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Sunbellar: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019! No vacancy for brutish fulani man!

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by redcliff: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
salt1:

And is thiS a better option? Hear what they think

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO

Well theres only one solution.. nigeria should go back to what it was before 1914!
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 2kris(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Edusouls:
hahaha myopic nigerians,g.e.j provides a railway upon the election period to get relected, a well planned trick to control the small brained, how assured and guaranteed are we that after re-electing him the railway will work..why should i vote g.e.j for just reviving few railway lines in the whole nigeria..,what about the wasted lives of thousands of innocent citizens,what about the looting of several billions from the treasury with impunity, what about very disturbing unemployement level among youths, what about the 2trillion naira subsidy money that grew wings..our problem is not just riding in a train with hungry bellies and bleak future..vote change,vote buhari..
u be toto,period

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:
A single live is far more important than any amount of train or whatsoever. Even if the whole of naija is turned into a well refurbished train I don't give a damn just do something about ur cluelessness and the #ChibokGirls then u might get my support.

Untill then let only the narrow minded and intern rodents keep clamoring for a 2nd term which I doubt u will get.
what is this one saying? Please somebody should interpret it for me.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by jujutom(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
angry

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by 1stdammy: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

And who says ur support is what will make him (GEJ) emerge. Who are u? And y are u giving ursef hope.......to err with ur fucking support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hemanwel:
Ask any GMB fan who has been shouting "GMB for 2015!!" what plan his/her oga has for the country when voted in 2015,and s/he goes blank!
Until there's a better alternative,it's President Jonathan all the way!

when GMB has no answer where will his followers get answers

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by HzRF(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
ochejoseph:
It took GEJ 2 years to complete the Complex Abuja - kaduna High speed rail line with multiple state of the art train stations along the route!

It took 2 years to revive a comatose rail system bringing back the kano Lagos line which for over 18 years have been in non existent 
The Enugu mass transit city rail system and the Enugu- Port harcourt rail line is up and fully delivering the desired dividends to Nigerians 

Now compare with this 

Buhari cancelled the lagos rail system initiated by Jakande a system that would have solved the grid lock issues of Lagos, today lagosians are still paying for that for the sins of semi literate cattle herder 

Fashola 

He seats on the largest IGR in Nigeria netting over 12 Billion excluding VAT and FGN allocation! 

He has been constructing an intercity  metro rail project for  8 good years, despite his visit to some tokunbo trains in Canada, there is still no sign of his trains 

Amaechi 

Here comes to foolish one, this one has a non functional grey matter he has liquidated Rivers state in search of non existent positions, till date he has spent Billions on a1 KM  metro rail project that is not going anywhere leaving port harcourt in shambles 

Yet this folks go around telling people not vote Jonathan! 

May God Help us to vote wisely 

3 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Uchizzy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

craze dey yha head ni
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
Edusouls:
[/s] The tirade of a psychotic

4 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
To those saying GEJ administration hasn't achieved anything either on this thread or another, please be fair. undecided

Under-achieved? Maybe sha.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by justi4jesu(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Now that's our president GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by YesBwoss: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin cheesy
olabukola:
Before train go hit am/ grin grin grin
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
So after all the corruption, the bloodshed, no employment, no electricity for six years in power we should now vote him back because of train. Nigerians na wa 4 u o

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by oluspencer(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Abeg comot for road.

You're siken 4 telling him 2 commot 4 road. Your sister is next.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
mekaboy:
Nice one but they should not have used white for the interior of the train. APC supporters will intentionally rub oil on their hands and dirty the train.

You just made my day!

Humour extends life. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by naijatruth: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
backtosender:
look
I love this, I am proud of GEJ.
APC pls support Jonathan to keep moving our country forward,stop hindering, stagnating, criticizing and sabotaging Jonathan's effort in moving d country forward.learn to appreciate progress if you are really progressive.
GEJ till 2019

7 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by juman(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
The coming back of train is highly applauded.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by rozayx5(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
OEmperor:
So after all the corruption, the bloodshed, no employment, no electricity for six years in power we should now vote him back because of train. Nigerians na wa 4 u o

all the above which past government provided abi?
do you know the level or rot in the railway sector and many other sectors in this country, which if your not strong you cant fix even one sector, past Government ran from Benin Ore , ran from the rail ways, but GEJ tackled it head on

2 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by PrinxPeera(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
ochejoseph:
It took GEJ 2 years to complete the Complex Abuja - kaduna High speed rail line with multiple state of the art train stations along the route!

It took 2 years to revive a comatose rail system bringing back the kano Lagos line which for over 18 years have been in non existent
The Enugu mass transit city rail system and the Enugu- Port harcourt rail line is up and fully delivering the desired dividends to Nigerians

Now compare with this

Buhari cancelled the lagos rail system initiated by Jakande a system that would have solved the grid lock issues of Lagos, today lagosians are still paying for that for the sins of semi literate cattle herder

Fashola

He seats on the largest IGR in Nigeria netting over 12 Billion excluding VAT and FGN allocation!

He has been constructing an intercity metro rail project for 8 good years, despite his visit to some tokunbo trains in Canada, there is still no sign of his trains

Amaechi

Here comes to foolish one, this one has a non functional grey matter he has liquidated Rivers state in search of non existent positions, till date he has spent Billions on a1 KM metro rail project that is not going anywhere leaving port harcourt in shambles

Yet this folks go around telling people not vote Jonathan!

May God Help us to vote wisely
1 gbosa 4 u joor, meet me 4 iya Moshood joint(2 kpomor nd 1 ekururu 4 u+2 big swan water bottle of kunu 4 u) jst 4 jolification, 9ce analytic my man. GEJ till INFINITUM sori 2019

5 Likes

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
pimplucious:

silent...Buffon...enemy of progress
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Phrint(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
GEJ till Buhari repent

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by hapiness44(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
The train where you pay #750? How can a common man afford that?..it is expensive.
Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by Sajio(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kudos to my president... this's a very good step, am happy we are coming back to our real senses... I don't know why Apc peeps are fighting this gentle president?? well it's like that... Evil will never want anytin good but wen light shines they will definitely give way.. this is one of the lightoooo. A big thanks to my president.. if the previous president had don sometin? this would have been a plus although God will still make things right for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by HugeMac: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
StunningCEO:
Complete rubbish. How cn u support a man who robs u of 3 square meals a day and gives u a slice of dry bread for d whole day and u start hailing him. TANs are exhibiting symptoms of the Stockholm syndrome wn d abused starts to love her abuser. angry angry angry angry angry
bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains by flexing11(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
dis are outdated a*d trai*s of de 20s,,,,trai*s i* gambia are more better da* dis,,,,,,must of us livi*g im *igeria are mugu,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.