Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26777 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by zyzxx(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
bros tok tru if na u u no go do same ? grin
Hahahah. Make I think about it. cheesy
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by rsleeky(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
SHOCK7:

Off point, like 'ur all pink pro.pic,u look pretty young though! wink
what's with d off point ish......nywaiz tanx
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by caesymore(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmm... a million is far too much

Am nt greedy jst give me 200k I'd slap her for a weekweek
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Anytime. Don't let me do it again.

I'm not sure when, just wanna relax first. You've got anything for me? grin

Not to worry i won't smiley

Of course na , enough flogging tongue

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
felifeli:

One million naira pere ? OP you must be very poor to think one million naira is money that you can slap someone for . grin grin grin
see dis guy ooooo, 1m per slap. Just calculate am now. 1m slap * 1m naira=1billion
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by laheeb: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
y nt hot resounding slap
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Anthoxodogu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
y will i slap her 4 a million naira wen i knw she is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by wizflower(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
[color=][/color]. Thank God you said lover not father
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by simdam500(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
I wont
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Navvy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
pweetyz:
Mehn..i will woh..
sharp sharp..without delay

after all..we'd share the money la

tongue
looking at you.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mimicue(f): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin I will slap he's destiny sef no time
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by pweetyz(f): 3:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Navvy:
looking at you.
hehe
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SHOCK7(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2015
rsleeky:
what's with d off point ish......nywaiz tanx
I mean off topic,bad move with d miley Cyrus tongue out pic! angry
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz

the way i look am so, i fit slap her till all her teeth comot her mouth
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by osujiikenna(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2015
As for me I go slap her wella even double the slap for more million den after I go beg her to fashi.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Navvy(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2015
pweetyz:
hehe
so this is what you do at my back abi?

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by rsleeky(f): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2015
SHOCK7:

I mean off topic,bad move with d miley Cyrus tongue out pic! angry
I see....tnx still
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Bentenason: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Tymax:
One million what?

For N1 million I probably won't..... But for $1 million... lipsrsealed

Come on! Devil can use somebody. grin
This rili gat me lmao...heheh
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
osujiikenna:
Dissappearing drugs now for sale. Drink and dissappear. Does anyone care? 08035506492 watsapp only
Guy u better be careful with this your fvcking comment, seems u want 1yr ban!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by pweetyz(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Navvy:
so this is what you do at my back abi?
no la..i'm just saying

grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
mimicue:
grin I will slap he's destiny sef no time
Oh Jah protect me frm women lyk dis.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
mashnino:
i will jez peal the skin of her face...
NO! her cheacks are too expensive for that. But i will gladly set my cheaks on the air if she can slap them.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Navvy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
pweetyz:
no la..i'm just saying

grin
oh.. You are not doing, you are saying. Oya its over btwn us.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SHOCK7(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
rsleeky:
I see....tnx still
U welcome,anytime! wink
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
things have changed
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ozyblazze: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2015
On a more serious note, I can't hit a woman..... I've only done so to my twin but it was mere play. She mutilated me later.
But seeing the way God has given men more power they tend to misuse it and inflict pain on others... women included. I'd rather if the money slapping contract was vice-versa
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Daughterzion(f): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Simple! I wl jst stop assuming
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by DNBCrew: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Read African stories on DNB - www.danwrites90..com
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Descholar: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2023
naijaboiy:
Hot resounding Slap angry

😂😂😂😂😂
Sense no go kill you.

After that...

We share the money equally undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Merry100: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.