Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26763 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by viazi: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2015
If na 1 slap dem want I go add jara sef.. I go give am like 5 slaps come slap myself join
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]
What if you tear her the slap and give her all the money, are you still Judas.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

What if you tear her the slap and give her all the money, are you still Judas.

like i said early, i will not slap her let alone given her money
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Biggty(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2015
I will gladly slap her over and over again
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by meltech(m): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2015
I SLAP UNTIL I GET TIRED..... AFTER ALL, I'LL TAKE HER TO DUBAI AND CLEAN HER UP.. GIVE HER THE BEST TREAT OF HER LIFE...[size=30pt][/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by rsleeky(f): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

ur babe is lucky...its hard to c any guy tink ds way
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
make we hear word for dis forum jor. my girl will slap me repeatedly wen she finds out dat we lost 1 million becos of my negligence. becos she knows dat I slap her on a good day lk dis , wot difference does it make
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mechepatrick137(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will blacken her eye with slap.......... Buh what if I was tricked abt the money... Hmhmhmhm
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sammyblaq(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Choi! 1M per slap....i don turn MI be dat
Slap no dey kill na. With the money involve she no go even know say i dey whozam sef. #UKnowNa
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sammyblaq(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

na you be ritual...how/when incantation enter slapping. Bros na different matter o
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sammyblaq:

na you be ritual...how/when incantation enter slapping. Bros na different matter o

Read my post carefully, maybe u will understand wat i said
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Adesiji77: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
Unlimited asin d slap go de cum per milli second

grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sammyblaq(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

Read my post carefully, maybe u will understand wat i said
Noooo. No insult bro...different angles
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sammyblaq:

Noooo. No insult bro...different angles

No, i didnt insult u now.... Okay. I just told u to go tru that my post again
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by hillso7(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Again, again, again, again, again,................................................................................she's understand I'm doing it because of her, afterall she'll be the one to enjoy it more later. And if her face spoil, we go for surgery. Lol
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by robbase: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will slap her on both cheeks, then spend a reasonable amount on her( 100k).
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by iheanyi40(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin , u wan kill her ni
bros tok tru if na u u no go do same ? grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by iheanyi40(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
Adesiji77:

grin
yes nagrin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sammyblaq(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

No, i didnt insult u now.... Okay. I just told u to go tru that my post again
nothing. Is all good. A new year bro
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sammyblaq:

nothing. Is all good. A new year bro

I wish you fulfilling and best life
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sammyblaq(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
robbase:
I will slap her on both cheeks, then spend a reasonable amount on her( 100k).
after collecting like 2M...u spendjar 100k. U for koko make am 200k make en match tithe level na.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
yoged:
Mennnnn,not only slap. Ifoti,ifoju,iforun with ifaya join am
Guy! u are too wicked, just bcoz of 1million naira? shocked

Who u take wickedness resemble? grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Arrantis:
If every slap is a million, den consider me a billionia. Cos me and my sweetheart go colab, den wosin go start. Na she go sey, HONEY PLZZZ DNT STOP. WE HAV SUFFERED SO MUCH. PLZZZ CONTINUE SLAPING UNTIL U FINISH DIA MONEY. I LOVE D WAY U SLAP ME HONEY. UR A DARLING IN SLAPING.

This guy is damn crazy! grin

Anything disgusting that involves money ladies are
ready for it no matter what.

She will be very glad, after the slap, since she
knows iPhone 6, going shopping other things are
still pending after that she knows all will get sort.

WHY NOT?

The slap is welcomed! grin

But 1 million naira isn't a money undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:
I will slap the niqqa so hard, his ancestors will be dizzy. I will eat akpu, then use that akpu power to slap him repeatedly till I can slap no more.

Thereafter I will take him to the best clinic for treatment.

Girls are not smiling.
You need to be fucke,d in the mouth badly.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
baybeeboi:
wat?
I'll give her 10 slaps for 5,000naira
see ur life
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SHOCK7(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

Wrong!D love of money is d root of all evil,relax it's not a life & death issue is just a slap she 'll recover! wink
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SHOCK7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
rsleeky:
ur babe is lucky...its hard to c any guy tink ds way
Off point, like 'ur all pink pro.pic,u look pretty young though! wink
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
SHOCK7:

Wrong!D love of money is d root of all evil,relax it's not a life & death issue is just a slap she 'll recover! wink

Wrong yourself.... I can't slap her. You can go ahead to hit urs I cant hit mine....

If she likes let her take a walk
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by JoeCutie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
elantraceey:

Yea i saw it embarassed

Thanks .

when are you resuming?
Anytime. Don't let me do it again.

I'm not sure when, just wanna relax first. You've got anything for me? grin

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mcsnup: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
for imaginary money, una go do all this wen i read, kia just wondering waitin una go do if it is real...una wicked o! Just passing by.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
rahazaqa:
You need to be fucke,d in the mouth badly.
And you need deliverance.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by baybeeboi: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
rahazaqa:
see ur life

I d see am

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.