Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26772 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by paddymo(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2015
I will stop assuming

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by SHOCK7(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Tashamania:

I'll beat him join sef grin
Dissapointed,U Datz a babe u supposed 've a soft heart embarassed
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by joywendy(f): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2015
argon500:
slap wont be enough.. I will turn her to punching bag to secure the money

shocked shocked

For just 1 million that won't even take you anywhere?

This shows how desperate people can get.

What will you do if offered a trillion?

Kill her?

Smh for some people.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by nikkyshyne(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2015
You guys can actually slap. But can you stab your lover in the face for one million naira? And I mean a deep cut without causing death!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by unmask: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz
slap her severally then break up with her
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by pak: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:
I will slap the niqqa so hard, his ancestors will be dizzy. I will eat akpu, then use that akpu power to slap him repeatedly till I can slap no more.

Thereafter I will take him to the best clinic for treatment.

Girls are not smiling.

I just informed the SSS that my life has just been threatened !
I also informed my ancestors, they say make you come, they are ready for you!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2015
The question should be 'which bank will i like the millions deposited?'. I can slap any human being for 10k
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by argon500: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2015
joywendy:

shocked shocked

For just 1 million that won't even take you anywhere?

This shows how desperate people can get.

What will you do if offered a trillion?

Kill her?

Kill her immediately

Smh for some people.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by tonygee1(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2015
I will never cos she is invaluable to me
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2015
pak:

I just informed the SSS that my life has just been threatened !
I also informed my ancestors, they say make you come, they are ready for you!
Thou shalt not tempt Ishilove tongue
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by joywendy(f): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
argon500:
kill her immediately

Wtf?!

Are you really serious? Or are you kidding?

I never knew the rate of unemployment and economy was this bad that people can actually consider killing to get rich lipsrsealed

I may as well call you a ritual killer undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by argon500: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2015
joywendy:

Wtf?!

Are you really serious? Or are you kidding?

I never knew the rate of unemployment and economy was this bad that people can actually consider killing to get rich lipsrsealed

I may as well call you a ritual killer undecided

wtf
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Mhosmhan(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Chai....walaE I go slap her ehn....sootey her fore fathers go jump out frm grave cos of d noise wey go be lyk trumpet............ winkChai....walaE I go slap her ehn....sootey her fore fathers go jump out frm grave cos of d noise wey go be lyk trumpet............
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Hawlahscho(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Am sure she'll agree and even want me to slap her, lol 500k is not little money naw..... I'll even ask d person "how much if she is to slap me" so that it'll be 1 million naira each.

TELL ME TO BURN MY CERTIFICATES AND RESULTS COS OF 6 BILLION NAIRA IF I WON'T BURN ANYBODY THAT TRIES TO STOP ME JOIN.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsflex:
you give him/her......?

Is this supposed to be a trick question? I'll just tell her"baby better get on with the slaps before I start slapping you"
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by sholaybest44(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Money? Love?
I can't trade money for my love,
money will banished and true love stands for ever

when challenges like that comes then will know who has true love,agape love for the spouse!!!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by felifeli: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Olypeppy(f): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2015
If na my Ex.. I go slap am if I tire I go begin slap myself...
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by bablononi(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

You call it movies.... Chai! eyaaah! Anyway, when truth is told you see greedy one annoyed......
actually i cant do it my self.but u way u took it down dat lane is epic
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2015
bablononi:
actually i cant do it my self.but u way u took it down dat lane is epic

Sorry, If i sounded much like Hollywood movies... But what got me to the lane was how some people began calling names like GOAT etc. Haba! Let argue it out rather than abuse.

Anyway My brother, pardon me if I sounded rude

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Goldienana(f): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2015
E no mean. I will collect d slap. Shey na my Bobo go slap naa no big deal. He do spank me for play play so e no go too hard to collect.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Barnalanto: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
collinsflex:
you give him/her......?

smiley
collinsflex:
you give him/her......?

BARNALANTO....... hell never
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by felifeli: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsflex:
you give him/her......?

One million naira pere ? OP you must be very poor to think one million naira is money that you can slap someone for . grin grin grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
Who you be? undecided

Risen from the dead? shocked
I already gave you (your moniker) a befitting online burial. embarassed

Yea i saw it embarassed

Thanks .

when are you resuming?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by chizzypie: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by xavier047: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
tonygee1:
I will never cos she is invaluable to me
Valuable you mean.........
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by xavier047: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Well this is simple, the lady or the guy in question can ask their respective lover to whoz their cheeks for immediate payment

When there is understanding and approval gotten, I go rub hand for sand and slap a million into our account grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by nkkystel(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Why should I slap him but if he agrees that I slap him, fine then cos he's the one to receive the slap and so should authorise me to do so.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by bablononi(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

Sorry, If i sounded much like Hollywood movies... But what got me to the lane was how some people began calling names like GOAT etc. Haba! Let argue it out rather than abuse.

Anyway My brother, pardon me if I sounded rude
its alright bro wink
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Emmanuel247(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
Loud One
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
I wont be willing to slap her buh the fact is she wld definitely brk up wif me if i dont. So i gat na choice dan 2 scatter en rearrange her beautiful face with thuderous slaps. Jez kidding

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.