Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26766 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mashnino(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
i will jez peal the skin of her face...
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Karleb:
But 1 million is small now, make it five and I'll make it five. wink
lolz u b criminal
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tashamania:

I'll beat him join sef if the money would be tripled grin
dis girl y una wicked

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
dis girl y una wicked
tongue

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Eyop: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:

For 1million per slap, Eyop I know you will go to special training school for slapping in order to slap me well undecided

I cannot do that to you. Slap you unto 1million nope can't do dat

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eyop:

hmmmmm I smell some thing
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LewisO: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tashamania:

Tashamania:

Ishilove:

For 1million per slap, Eyop I know you will go to special training school for slapping in order to slap me well undecided
Tashamania:

See them the greedy ones! undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eyop:

How sweet
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
hmmmmm I smell some thing
He's my booboo smiley
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by obainojazz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap patience Jonathan
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by iheanyi40(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unlimited asin d slap go de cum per milli second
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Abduletudaye(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz

three heavenly slaps angry....then we do the needful... smiley
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by baybeeboi: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
wat?
I'll give her 10 slaps for 5,000naira

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
after slapping her she will ask me when is the next slap

2 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
slap or shoot him in the leg? grin grin grin grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Natasha2(f): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sure grin We'll share the money.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Maczeelly(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
If is one million poundz I will bt if is one million naire I won't

Love b4 money!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by onwai1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
:DI'll slap her until Nigeria better!
Of which I know will not happen even in next 10years..lmao
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by collinsflex(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ishilove:

He's my booboo smiley
online bobo you mean
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ajealadick(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I will slap her for 500k
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by 1stola: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I slap her and ask her for forgiveness with range rover sport..now how's thatt?
mumu
With one million naira abi
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by dguizman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
I go slap her like make d ear and eye comot ni
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Leon2036(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
now me self wan ask u this OP if she no slap u collect the money u no go brake up immidiately?? SMH Some kind things wey we nigerians dey imagine sef, if that kind person dey exist nobody for poor again oh
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by juianne95(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Till he enters coma grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by clemz88(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hell no ! I wount do such a thing. Having ones love is better than money.

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by juianne95(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
clemz88:
Hell no ! I wount do such a thing. Having ones love is better than money.
oro pawpaw
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by onwai1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
:DI'll slap her until Nigeria is reelocated to Europe!
Of which I know will not happen even in next 100years..
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by elantraceey(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sooo cheap undecided

My dignity is not cheap .

3 Likes

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Shegz4god(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sharp sharp
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by hardestyoung(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
I trust my bae...... She'll beg me to slap her
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by dguizman(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
R2bees:
after slapping her she will ask me when is the next slap
LOL....I tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.