Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26771 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ojay72(m): 2:40am On Jan 03, 2015
I was going to opt for slapping... But on a second thought, I'd kiss her lips and tell the asshole to kiss my ass... Bitch ass muhfuker!!!!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by charliebate(m): 2:44am On Jan 03, 2015
funny though buh sensible on d other hand (yikes)!!!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by charliebate(m): 2:51am On Jan 03, 2015
dz dick gona lav money!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 03, 2015
Please what does "lover" mean? wink
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by toprealman: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2015
wincyhov:
one million per slap?
mmm when I'm through with her face,she will need plastic surgery to put it back to normalcy,which i will pay for though
Slap not slaps!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Ishilove: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2015
mabelly:

Ok, after reading some of your posts here i decided to check your profile, didnt see your picture (disappointed) buh i saw a link that led me to your wordpress blog. I took a quick swipe at the blog got to know the blog's niche and my eyes caught what made me laugh my heart out... your copyright policy is so damn funny damn.

Thanks smiley
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by kilokeys(m): 3:19am On Jan 03, 2015
thats some stewpid shit..

a million for a slap?

what is she is offered 10 million to castrate u..

pple do crazy shit for money.
u should probably see the movie " 13 sins"
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 3:43am On Jan 03, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

GOAT, HOW MUCH HAVE U MADE FROM LOVING,IN THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN U ONLY GET FEW CHANCES MAKE THE MOST OF EM, I CAN BET THAT SHE WILL LEAVE U FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL SLAP HER TO MAKE A MILLI grin grin
[size=18pt]
My lovely brother, I may not have made millions from loving her does not mean I can't make millions. Offering me millions cant belittle me to being such a devil and again it does not stop me from making that millions.

Let her take a great walk. Let her walk far away and never to come back. It is only a fool who doesn't know where he/she stands. I am not afraid of heartbreak. Because, those heartbreak I got earlier in my life have actually made me strong and stronger. I now know where I stand and where i am going. I will not slap her cos it is not the only way meant for me to make millions. Never, it cant be the only way

Ok! What if after slapping her, the next day you discover that point you slapped her has started to decay.... So, you see you stand a chance to lose the girl you love and probably the money, cos you will use it for either treating her or for burial. Okay let say, what if this man that sent you to do this evil just used you to enrich himself? What will you do? No, answer me.

See, the devil is funny and a great deceiver. He has a funny way of stealing things and you maybe thinking he is favouring you.

My dearest brother! Oh my Lovely brother! Why allow a man like you make you feel so cheap? Look at what a man like you will come and tell you to do. without thinking you hurry to it.

I have seen great evil. No matter what I cant slap her.....

Call me GOAT, Call me a FOOL, Call me STUPID, Call me anything that will make you feel better.

The point still remain that such kind of stupid offer will certainly not make me slap her!

Who knows after you have finished slapping her and have received you offer, she will be told to castrate or even kill you for 5 million. And you see her pick up the knife and ready to it. How would you feel? Tell me, How would you feel?

Do you think it is easy to agree without knowing the consequences? Certainly, there must be a price to pay. Or have you forgotten that?

SO, Sweetest brother, go ahead and abuse me, call me anything if it can make you feel any better.

Thank you
[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by red101(f): 4:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Many people here will even kill their family members for money sef. nothing special or new.
At the end of the day, if the lover finds out about the scheme, the slapper will live to regret that money because a kobo of that money will not be spent in peace. Hell hath no fury than a lover scorned. Even if they agreed upon the scheme, they will fight over how to share the money.
because of 1mill naira some people will carry everlasting problem on their head.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2015
adepora:
I will give her a hot kiss, after then I give her a hot slap, and den kiss her again

[size=18pt]My good Brother what is the difference.... You kisses made no difference to the point that you betrayed. Jesus asked Judas Iscariot "You betray a son of man with a kiss?"

You kisses made no difference not even an atom of difference.

Ok Like I said in my post here.

What if after slapping you girl for one million whatever and you finally receives your prices and the person who offered you that money turns to you girl and says;

"Girl, it is your turn for a pound flesh. Take up that knife and castrate your guy for 5 million or kill him for 10 million"

This time, you see you girl walk to the place the knife is kept and picks it up and turns and walks to you and then kisses you and raises up the knife to strike you for 10 million.

Tell, how would you feel at this point? Answer me? Or do you think you are the only one that loves money?
Probably, you will not like it dis point [/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mrjojo: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Myparadise, we've seen u a nice person, can we now rest from your annoying big font and unending quotes..mtshewww.. Don't even quote me
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by DaBullIT(m): 6:15am On Jan 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Last year it was your mother and 10 Million. This year is your lover and 1 million is slapping getting cheaper ?

Anyways if it were me , I would stop assuming / stop imagining. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Rexnegro(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz
Two tin involve....one if am rich wich I no I'll be soon and I ve far more than that I won't slap her , 2ndly if na my wife I won't weda rich or not but if na one of these useless naija girls around oh boy the slap ehn....hmmm
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by georgewillingto: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Hello,

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgages, car
Loans, student loans, debt consolidation loans, unsecured loans, risk
Capital, .Etc.. You can also place the right
Your loan solutions! I am a private lender who lends
Individuals and Businesses at a low interest rate and affordable
Interest rate of 2% Contact us by email: georgewillington58@gmail.com

Loan application

Your full name:
Address:
State:
The mount Loan Needed:
Sex:
Loan DURATION:
Phone:
Fax:
Monthly income:
The exact date you need the loan:
Request loan before:

NOTE: This is Necessary before we can proceed
Lending right
REGARDS
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by smatadex(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Oga o, na so poverty catch you..... You fit even slap your parent for a billion. Poverty na disease, it make person think upside down.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by bablononi(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Some people what? That is my life my dear bros.... I will not and i will never slap her cos of one million whatever... It is not just for my pride but for the sake of my soul and my love for her as well. My soul is more important than that million. When we red how Judas Iscariot betrayed his master (Jesus) we all said he is foolish and stupid. If you do such a thing to her you not in any may different from people who offer there love one up for money rituals

Ok! What if after slapping her, the next day you discover that point you slapped her has started to decay.... So, you see you stand a chance to lose the girl you love and probably the money, cos you will use it for either treating her or for burial. Okay let say, what if this man that sent you to do this evil just used you to enrich himself? What will you do? No, answer me.

Let me tell you, before the devil will use someone to come to you and deceive you in such a manner, Him (the devil) might have seen the great potentials in you and again it might be the only way to still that great future, that great destiny that God has given to you.

I will say it again and again no matter how it hurts you all, I will not and will never slap her.

My soul and my love, worth more than that million

Finally, before devil will use someone to confuse you in such manner guy know it that your blessings is just reachable and I will stand my ground.
[/size]
too much otueke movies
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Mcweber(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2015
The slap wey I go give ehn, she go nearly turn deaf. I go cum carry her go hospital for treatment.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Probably, I am not scared even for once, not even for once. She can go ahead and do it if it is the only way she has to make million. I bet her that in no distant time I Paradise will overtake her in terms of financial statues.

[/size]

Cool story in a very cool weather
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Yes...buh odikwa very risky oo
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by EstarKeys(f): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2015
collinsflex:
Assuming you were told to slap your lover
for one million per slap, how many slaps will
you give him/her......?

For me , I can't imagine the slap stopping. Just kidding lolz
a hot one of cos ! Aftrall,we go share the money
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by thaoriginator: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2015
My babe lover ujsizzle, na she go even bring the face come make I woaaz! cry
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2015
mrjojo:
Myparadise, we've seen u a nice person, can we now rest from your annoying big font and unending quotes..mtshewww.. Don't even quote me
[size=18pt]
thank you bros.... And sorry if it annoyed you[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2015
bablononi:
too much otueke movies

You call it movies.... Chai! eyaaah! Anyway, when truth is told you see greedy one annoyed......
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Makks777(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2015
one cheek one million?..so two cheeks 2mil..we'll have to practice what the bible says here..."if they slap you on one cheek,turn the other.." she geh cheek for nyash too,making it 4mil...wow!.. am rich!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by seunique(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]That is you choice My dear brother and your is welcomed

But for me, no way. No one in this life is free to use me anyhow cos of money. You cant just buy me that cheap. I tell you my dear brother if you do that you are not in anyway different from people who use their mothers, fathers, brothers, wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends for money ritual. I mean it it you are not different.

If she leaves me for not slapping her. Oh my God! Hahahahahahah! What a blessing in disguise. I have been hurt for many times to the extent I cant even feel the pains any more. I am not scared of little hurtful feelings called heartbreak. If she thinks that is the only way for her to make one million and she slaps me, I will just go down on my kneels and thank God for such opportunity to know who my unfriendly friends are and I will finally forgive her. But, that will the end of that relationship. She can go and enjoy the million with her new guy. I dont give a damn[/size]
Lol! See me see pastor o
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Makks777(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

You call it movies.... Chai! eyaaah! Anyway, when truth is told you see greedy one annoyed......
which truth are you talking about here?..that boring stuff that I couldn't bear to finish?...this was meant for fun,you don't have to jump your shadows with the preaching that is so uncalled for.. bleh!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2015
seunique:

Lol! See me see pastor o

hahahaha
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by gameplan1(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Il slap her till she goes into coma..when she wakes up,we start again. undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Makks777:
which truth are you talking about here?..that boring stuff that I couldn't bear to finish?...this was meant for fun,you don't have to jump your shadows with the preaching that is so uncalled for.. bleh!

No....! We should stop assuming. Cos it wont happen. If It happens anyway.... You can slap her... Cos I wont slap mine
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Joshkid(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2015
chibwike:
you dey very lively today
So no b only mhee dey notice amcheesy
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by frankjames700: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2015
I will slap her over and over again. cheesy grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by zyzxx(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2015
iheanyi40:
Unlimited asin d slap go de cum per milli second
grin grin , u wan kill her ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty? / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.