Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (26762 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Begonia(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
AjaoMT2:
As human beings, we should have a sense of dignity. I believe that a human being's dignity is priceless. Anybody asking you to do that is demeaning you. I will not do it. The person is not God. God can provide for me. It is better to die poor than to live and not have any respect for yourself. I don't need to sell myself, my dignity and my honour for a morsel of bread like the biblical Esau. Let us have some healthy pride.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by mabelly: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Ishilove:

He's my booboo smiley

Ok, after reading some of your posts here i decided to check your profile, didnt see your picture (disappointed) buh i saw a link that led me to your wordpress blog. I took a quick swipe at the blog got to know the blog's niche and my eyes caught what made me laugh my heart out... your copyright policy is so damn funny damn.

If after this warning you still go ahead to use my work without permission, I will sue you for every kobo you are worth. I will sue the shirt off your back. I will sue the trousers/skirt/wrapper off your waist. I will sue you for your goats, cows, cats, chickens and every other livestock you possess. By the time I am done with you, your ancestors will be quaking.

BE WARNED!!!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by sonnie10: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Is there a gauge to measure the extent of slap?
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Namady(m): 12:31am On Jan 03, 2015
I will stop assuming!!! Shikenan grin grin grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Maximus85(m): 12:42am On Jan 03, 2015
If you've been slapping her before, it'll be easier for you. But me, I can't do it. Reading it alone is hurting me already.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by LogansShadow: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Money has always been the root of evil.....

There are some certain things money cant make me do.... Why the slap nah.....? That is the first question. Anyway it depends on the kind of girl I have.

Actually, i will not slap my girl cos of 1 million if the girl worth dying for. This is just like betrayal. I will only slap her if she agrees to it. But, if not no way. I will lose the money, yes, I know but I wont behave like Judas who betrayed his Master. If you can slap your girl for one million naira, you can equally give her up for blood money ritual.

I cant swap money with human beings feelings. I cant[/size]
Bullocks!!! - be forming Romeo there. I sure say the girl self go dump you if you tell am the reason why you no slap am.

@ Topic,if to say na how the slap hot the money go plenty reach;I don't mind being a Gorilla for that day(their hand fit break Coconut grin )
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by dabossman(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2015
KMB:
Imagine your lover is told to slap you for a million

Nah to set face gidigba collect the slap now. After all the caning wey person don receive free of charge for boarding school back in the days, a little remuneration would be welcome.

But on a serious note, I think most folks here are just goofing around. I've been on a few political threads during the day and left many annoyed and irritated. The comments on this thread have cracked me up though. Don't think anyone is really trying to promote violence. I certainly hope not.

But men, babes una harsh o. Guys dey talk about love and not slapping for money while girls just dey wire slap without hesitation. Chai, diaris Godu o!
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by irewolepeter(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2015
She will definitely understand and cooperate after all we are going to spend it together

Omo na slaps till we empty the Sponsor's account even if the sponsor ma Dangote or Oga Bill
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2015
i'll slap, beat & break up wit ha immediately grin
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by ozyblazze: 1:16am On Jan 03, 2015
ah oga na only slap u want ? I go flog the girl join sef
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by fireforfire: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2015
breaking of head go even folo
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by bobbynewyork(m): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Am going to dial her after all she'll understand that
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Arrantis: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2015
If every slap is a million, den consider me a billionia. Cos me and my sweetheart go colab, den wosin go start. Na she go sey, HONEY PLZZZ DNT STOP. WE HAV SUFFERED SO MUCH. PLZZZ CONTINUE SLAPING UNTIL U FINISH DIA MONEY. I LOVE D WAY U SLAP ME HONEY. UR A DARLING IN SLAPING.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 1:39am On Jan 03, 2015
AjaoMT2:
As human beings, we should have a sense of dignity. I believe that a human being's dignity is priceless. Anybody asking you to do that is demeaning you. I will not do it. The person is not God. God can provide for me. It is better to die poor than to live and not have any respect for yourself. I don't need to sell myself, my dignity and my honour for a morsel of bread like the biblical Esau. Let us have some healthy pride.

[size=18pt]Some have quoted my post like madness cos i said my mind. Guy, you speak sense.

You are indeed a man
[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 1:44am On Jan 03, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

GOAT, HOW MUCH HAVE U MADE FROM LOVING,IN THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN U ONLY GET FEW CHANCES MAKE THE MOST OF EM, I CAN BET THAT SHE WILL LEAVE U FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL SLAP HER TO MAKE A MILLI grin grin

[size=18pt]I am no goat my dear friend. Let her leave me for that person who made that million from slapping her. My own point is clear here. I will not slap her cos of money.

Just see the senseless thing money will make me do. If it is the only way I will make millions then let it be. I promised myself I wont hit my girl or my wife.

[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2015
LogansShadow:

Bullocks!!! - be forming Romeo there. I sure say the girl self go dump you if you tell am the reason why you no slap am.

@ Topic,if to say na how the slap hot the money go plenty reach;I don't mind being a Gorilla for that day(their hand fit break Coconut grin )

[size=18pt]My Dearest Brother, you said she would dump me? Hahahahahahahah, Oh My God! See laugh! Ohhhh! Chai! It is only a fool who doesnt know where he or she stands. Let her take a might walk, let her walk away and never to come back. Actually, i am ready to be dumped by a girl for honourable reasons any time any day after all it is not the first time. I am not scared of those little feelings called heartbreak. How is my point hurting you all so badly. I will say it again and again and again. I will not slap her. No one will just come out any day and buy me with one million.

Without that one million I can still be that which God has destined me to be[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by zeezahbee(f): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

[size=18pt]Actually, i am ready to be dumped by a girl for an honourable reasons any time any day after all it is not the first time. I am not scared of those little feelings called heartbreak. How is my point hurting you all so badly. I will say it again and again and again. I will not slap her unless she permits it. No one will just come out any day and buy me with one money[/size]
Mr paradise, do your thing ok, if that's the way you want it. I support your notion " if she allows me, then i will slap her". grin thumbs up
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by saintbiddy(m): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2015
HOT ONE EVEN BEFORE I COLLECT THE CASH
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:57am On Jan 03, 2015
First of all, i would ask ha to bear it with love, after the lovely slap, we can share the lovely money 50 50.
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 1:59am On Jan 03, 2015
vicadex07:
NA THE GIRL GO BY HERSELF CURSE U IF SHE LATER FINDS OUT MONEY WAS INVOLVED AND U DIDNT SLAP HER undecided

[size=18pt]She is not my God and so, her curse has no atom of effect on my great future. No one has the right to curse me in this life and if any one does, it has right to be effective in my life. I will not slap her cos of one million whatever.

You all can go ahead and abuse me or even hate me. I will not slap her period. She will dump me that is her own pot of soup not mine. But if she doesn't slap me I will work harder not to disappoint her.

See i know where I am going to. I know I have a great future ahead me I can't just take some senseless decision cos of money.[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:00am On Jan 03, 2015
bablononi:
some people sha shocked
[size=18pt]Some people what? That is my life my dear bros.... I will not and i will never slap her cos of one million whatever... It is not just for my pride but for the sake of my soul and my love for her as well. My soul is more important than that million. When we red how Judas Iscariot betrayed his master (Jesus) we all said he is foolish and stupid. If you do such a thing to her you not in any may different from people who offer there love one up for money rituals

Ok! What if after slapping her, the next day you discover that point you slapped her has started to decay.... So, you see you stand a chance to lose the girl you love and probably the money, cos you will use it for either treating her or for burial. Okay let say, what if this man that sent you to do this evil just used you to enrich himself? What will you do? No, answer me.

Let me tell you, before the devil will use someone to come to you and deceive you in such a manner, Him (the devil) might have seen the great potentials in you and again it might be the only way to still that great future, that great destiny that God has given to you.

I will say it again and again no matter how it hurts you all, I will not and will never slap her.

My soul and my love, worth more than that million

Finally, before devil will use someone to confuse you in such manner guy know it that your blessings is just reachable and I will stand my ground.
[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2015
vosquare:

Story for the gods undecided
[size=18pt]I don't care if you believe me cos i dont even need anyone to believe me at this point. My point is clear, I will not slap her period.... Am I different from that person who is stupid enough to give me such conditions?

No, I am not that silly and that cheap... Then why cant I be focused on my journey to success rather than fall such distractions. Like I said early before the devil will use someone to come to you and tell u such a thing. Him (the devil) might have seen the great potential, the great talent in you and again it might be the only way to still that great future, that great destiny God has given to you.

See my dear brother, if you can fall so cheap, it means you don't know where you are going in this life and you are no way different different from Adam and Eve you abuse daily And again you are not in anyway different from Judas Iscariot. Again, you are not different from those using their love ones for money ritual.... Yes, you are not! I mean it, you are not!

You are just a complete betrayal...[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:03am On Jan 03, 2015
donbrowser:

To slap you dey hungry me...

[size=18pt]

Hahahahahaha! Oh My Dearest Brother. You can go ahead and slap me if it is the only way you can make one million in you whole life.

Please my dear Brother, don't give yourself so cheap to materialism. You can't go to the grave with them. You will never.

Let me ask you again, what if after slapping her, the next minute you discover that the point u landed you slap is decaying and she eventually dies while the person disappears. How would u feel? You will even use the whole money for burial ceremony.

Let me ask you again, what if after slapping you girl for one million whatever and you finally receives your prices and the person who offered you that money turns to you girl and says;

"Girl, it is your turn for a pound flesh. Take up that knife and castrate or even kill you guy for 5 million"

This time, you see you girl walk to the place the knife is kept and picks it up and turns and walks to you.

Tell how would you feel? Answer me? I can see you don't like it dis time

You all don't think of consequences so dont act that fast[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2015
drlawizle:

Mtchewwwww...even your babe go slap you for not slapping her

As for me I will slap her out of poverty
[size=18pt]Probably, I am not scared even for once, not even for once. She can go ahead and do it if it is the only way she has to make million. I bet her that in no distant time I Paradise will overtake her in terms of financial statues.

[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2015
seunique:

story for the gullibles

Mehn i go slap her so tey...

[size=18pt]That is you choice My dear brother and your is welcomed

But for me, no way. No one in this life is free to use me anyhow cos of money. You cant just buy me that cheap. I tell you my dear brother if you do that you are not in anyway different from people who use their mothers, fathers, brothers, wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends for money ritual. I mean it it you are not different.

If she leaves me for not slapping her. Oh my God! Hahahahahahah! What a blessing in disguise. I have been hurt for many times to the extent I cant even feel the pains any more. I am not scared of little hurtful feelings called heartbreak. If she thinks that is the only way for her to make one million and she slaps me, I will just go down on my kneels and thank God for such opportunity to know who my unfriendly friends are and I will finally forgive her. But, that will the end of that relationship. She can go and enjoy the million with her new guy. I dont give a damn[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:05am On Jan 03, 2015
Sadbrother:

shut up dere jare, see ur sheet mouth wen u tke dey tlk
[size=18pt]My Lovely brother, how did I offend you with my words? Please, how?

Anyway, I will not close my mouth cos my mouth is not a sh1t. Actually, the truth hurts like an accident wound.

My Lovely brother, can't you be different? Can't you be a hope to someone?

My words may be wrong but it has sense it. See, I may not have that money that does not mean I have come to the end of my world.Is only here in Africa and Nigeria precisely that we see failure as the end of the world. Rather than strength.

You are scared it you will lose the money right? So, without that money you cant make millions in you whole life?

I am different. I was born different. I stand to be different and finally God created me to be different.

And I will stand different in favour of God who made me to be different!

No! go ahead slap her..... Cos it is the only way you can make one million in your whole life.

Sorry, if I sounded rude. [/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:06am On Jan 03, 2015
DY:

Story for the gods...ifoti gbigbona lo sure ju
[size=18pt]

My dear brother, you are free to believe me and you are still free not to. I have said my mind and my point is final.

I will not slap her... Cos it is not the only way for me to make that millions. So, you mean if that opportunity did not come you will not be as rich as you wanted? No, now!

Don't allow people use you as a tool for mockery or even as someone without magnitude and direction. Please, stand like a man you are. Like I said early before the devil will use someone to come to you and tell u such thing. Him (the devil) might have seen the great potential, the great talent in you and again it might be the only way to still that great future, that great destiny God has given to you. I will say it again and again, I will not and will never slap her.

See my dear brother, if you can fall so cheap, it means you don't know where you are going in this life and you are no way different different from Adam and Eve you abuse daily And again you are not in anyway different from Judas Iscariot..... Yes, you are not! I mean it, you are not![/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2015
ProdigyLoco:

GOAT, HOW MUCH HAVE U MADE FROM LOVING,IN THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN U ONLY GET FEW CHANCES MAKE THE MOST OF EM, I CAN BET THAT SHE WILL LEAVE U FOR SOMEONE THAT WILL SLAP HER TO MAKE A MILLI grin grin
[size=18pt]
My lovely brother, I may not have made millions from loving her does not mean I can't make millions. Offering me millions cant belittle me to being such a devil and again it does not stop me from making that millions.

Let her take a great walk. Let her walk far away and never to come back. It is only a fool who doesn't know where he/she stands. I am not afraid of heartbreak. Because, those heartbreak I got earlier in my life have actually made me strong and stronger. I now know where I stand and where i am going. I will not slap her cos it is not the only way meant for me to make millions. Never, it cant be the only way

Ok! What if after slapping her, the next day you discover that point you slapped her has started to decay.... So, you see you stand a chance to lose the girl you love and probably the money, cos you will use it for either treating her or for burial. Okay let say, what if this man that sent you to do this evil just used you to enrich himself? What will you do? No, answer me.

See, the devil is funny and a great deceiver. He has a funny way of stealing things and you maybe thinking he is favouring you.

My dearest brother! Oh my Lovely brother! Why allow a man like you make you feel so cheap? Look at what a man like you will come and tell you to do. without thinking you hurry to it.

I have seen great evil. No matter what I cant slap her.....

Call me GOAT, Call me a FOOL, Call me STUPID, Call me anything that will make you feel better.

The point still remain that such kind of stupid offer will certainly not make me slap her!

Who knows after you have finished slapping her and have received you offer, she will be told to castrate or even kill you for 5 million. And you see her pick up the knife and ready to it. How would you feel? Tell me, How would you feel?

Do you think it is easy to agree without knowing the consequences? Certainly, there must be a price to pay. Or have you forgotten that?

SO, Sweetest brother, go ahead and abuse me, call me anything if it can make you feel any better.

Thank you
[/size]
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:11am On Jan 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
Mr paradise, do your thing ok, if that's the way you want it. I support your notion " if she allows me, then i will slap her". grin thumbs up

I am not seeking for notice actually, anyway thanks.....
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by zeezahbee(f): 2:19am On Jan 03, 2015
MyParadise:

I am not seeking for notice actually, anyway thanks.....
Hey don't be rude, I only said what I noticed, who cares if you slap your girl or not undecided
Re: Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million by MyParadise(m): 2:37am On Jan 03, 2015
zeezahbee:
Hey don't be rude, I only said what I noticed, who cares if you slap your girl or not undecided
[size=18pt]Sorry if I sounded stupid... I am dreadfully sorry..... Actually I didnt meant to please pardon me. But, I was just disappointed on the level of the life we have here in our country. We all depend on free things nobody wont to work to improve and again we guys are even ready to kill, betray, and even sacrifice our love ones cos of money... And this is the more reason the nation cant move forward. We all are seeking for already made ladder. Nobody is planning of creating ladders

Please, my dear.... Sorry for sounding so rude to you. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.