Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (23890 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
But you didn't answer my question undecided. Oh yeah. Now I see it, you did. So thank God for you right?
pcguru1:

i took your last question a bit personal, because i have experienced it and promised to never emulate it. its harsh of you walking around calling people "Women beaters" just because you are skeptical. that's why am taking this a bit too personal you seem to forget that men also grew up under abusive homes hating their fathers for doing such. well i will leave that to you. don't ever categorize everyone as the same just because of some few. and most importantly don't ask questions in that manner its very cruel "So you are not a woman beater ?".

undecided
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
But you didn't answer my question undecided. Oh yeah. Now I see it, you did. So thank God for you right?

do you grow up in an abusive home ? that would would justify your hatred. shit happens
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

do you grow up in an abusive home ? that would would justify your hatred. shit happens
Lets leave it at that pls. And am not hateful sad
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Lets leave it at that pls. And am not hateful sad

you are to me and that's my personal opinion of you the same way i am a woman beater to you. let's leave it at that. hope church was fun.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

you are to me and that's my personal opinion of you the same way i am a woman beater to you. let's leave it at that. hope church was fun.
Am not angry. I plan on getting married to a man one day.Or can't you differentiate btw hatred and skeptical?
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Am not angry. I plan on getting married to a man one day.Or can't you differentiate btw hatred and skeptical?

wait you can make generalizations about all guys being women beater and i can't generalize that women who make statements like this are misandrists. am only doing what you are doing.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

wait you can make generalizations about all guys being women beater and i can't generalize that women who make statements like this are misandrists. am only doing what you are doing.
Call me misandrists if you want. It doesn't matter sweets cool. Why are you still talking to me self.Oh, you must have seen my dp.Thats why..
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Call me misandrists if you want. It doesn't matter sweets cool. Why are you still talking to me self.Oh, you must have seen my dp.Thats why..

why are you still replying, besides i haven't seen your pix but am sure you must be a fine girl no doubt about it, as much as i like fine girls i prefer the ones who are not biased and spiteful against men who haven't harmed anyone. I am not gonna reply anymore else i might be begin to find logic in your statement. Just read on stalin and hitler and you will see what hatred does.
kiss
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

why are you still replying, besides i haven't seen your pix but am sure you must be a fine girl no doubt about it, as much as i like fine girls i prefer the ones who are not biased and spiteful against men who haven't harmed anyone. I am not gonna reply anymore else i might be begin to find logic in your statement. Just read on stalin and hitler and you will see what hatred does.
kiss
Wait,so all I was not making sense b4? Anyways,you don't prefer my type,I don't prefer yours.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by otokx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
The mom's advice and the guy's violence; don't know which is worse. Looks like you put all eggs in 1 bucket but remember even if you throw it away you can lay more.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=ferdimako post=29699767][/quote]ferdimako thanks.dats a slip of finger.noted
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by CACACTION: 2:17am On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=dabrats post=29684253][/quote]

My dear, don't allow this spirit of I 'love him, he's my dream man' to put you down 6f. I really wonder why you didn't notice his high level of pretence in him because of love flower that could fade away for good 7yrs as acclaimed by you. There are various ways your man can use to put you through should it be that you are falling out in character instead of beating you always by destroying most probable the reasons behind his marriage to you. My dear, don't allow anyone to deceive you to leave or stay mostly family n friends or else you were forced to marry him though you stated b4; make wise decisions yourself but seek God first and it'll be solved for you ok!...and to all we guys/men as you may call it. Stop the habit of beating up your 'woman' cos u might have gone scot free yesterday but tomorrow you might not so please be temper controlled!.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by drisatasarr: 3:25am On Jan 12, 2015
This man will kill you. Run like hell out of his life. There is no future for you or your kids there. Besides he must be insane, any man that beats a woman is NOT a real man, will never be a true husband of a loving father.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by awa(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2015
@Poster,

I am going to be harsh on this. Ordinarily, I hate to sound this way but TRUTH IS YOU WILL REGRET THIS MARRIAGE IF YOU GO INTO THIS MARRIAGE BEING A PUNCHING BAG FOR HIM.
I believe in miracles but this attitude of crocodile tears and still going back to beat you is unbelievable to me.
Any man that beats the wife is not serious...
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by bussy2020(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2015
A Leopard can't change its skin. That's what he will keep doing after the marriage and you won't have a choice by then. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by zheroes(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2015
you better run for your life. if you like wait one day he will kill you. how many times did your father beat you like that and at this age. rubbish called love. be practical. if he makes a mistake will he beat himself? i hate things like this. even when i had paid my girlfriends accomodation like N200k and i found out she was bringing a guy to the house to sleep with, i simply just walked away and i never communicated with her. that bro isn't your husband . take it or leave it . you are better single than being with such an animal. ladies are really making themselves so cheap.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by bellong: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2015
My dad is late. I’ve told my mom every time he hit me and she would go over to his house with me and shout at him. He would apologize and do it again. I am tired. My mom keeps advising me not to disgrace the family that he is a man and that’s how men behave. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong that has been ticking him off so much lately.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your mum needs a dose of "adol" and "lagatin" injection.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2015
Many will give U gibberish advice on this post so beware of the one U choose as it might make U spend the rest of Ur life in Joy (as is my prayer for U) or regret (as the society will want it to be).

Now my advice

My Mum married my Dad out of love & joy. But she spent many years in pain & tears Due to regular beatings from Dad.

My aunt spent Her marriage in tears & pain Due to a similar nature as the one listed above.

When Dad beat Mum, She will go to Her family & after begging's & petting's, she will return home to face the same pain. Her family was boasting of the fact that She (Mum) was married with 4 kids while Mum suffered in tears in Her matrimonial home.

The reaction of Ur Mum is normal & expected cos that was the way of life in the former generation. But this is Ur life, Ur future, Ur pain, Ur decision, Ur generation.

Are U capable of enduring this pain & torment for the rest of Ur life or till God changes His (Ur fiancee's heart?

Will U face tears in Ur matrimonial home for the purpose of bringing Joy to Ur Mum & the society?

She is Ur Mum. She might react in anger if U decide to cancel the marriage, But She will still bring U back to Her bosom in love after begging Her for forgiveness.

As for the love, it will turn to hatred if U marry that guy ooo.

Weigh Ur options & take a permanent stand.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by yemmy98: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry

Honestly...excellent write up. A lot of people don't know what the so called "love" entails, that's why they get disappointed at the end of the day because they never got what they were expecting. It's all about tolerance
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Xtfield(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
@ OP

Since you love this man who has turned you into a punching bag, I have two pieces of advice for you. First postpone the marriage for 6 months. Spend the 6 months in a karate school. Learn the martial arts full time so that when you eventually marry him, it will be blow for blow. Now do not tell him what you are in to while you are doing your training so he would be in for a surprise the first time he tries to hit you after marriage.

Should you find this suggestion above too hard to go with, then I will suggest you send me you wedding IV so I can buy you a wedding gift - A COFFIN. yes a coffin because your husband will need that sooner than later to pack your remains when he eventually kill you. You say its not your portion IJN? Then run , i say run now as fast as your legs can carry you.

I'm surprised that you a graduate of the 21st century can be asking for advice on this kind of matter. A man who beats you during courtship will strangle you after your wedding. But I doubt if you are truly a graduate. Where is the sense you used to pass your degree examinations? Why is it no longer functioning? Were you my daughter, I will personally take you to A psychiatrist for check up.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by xephanie: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hunny get to stepping....Leave that man behind....but do keep him in your prayers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.