Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (23887 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
adewasco19:
Madam what have you done too....tell us!
no matter what she does... Even if she slaps him, it is wrong for the man to hit her... Make e go fight him mate for beer parlour
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by ssammy: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Better to be single and wishing to b married than to b married and wishing to b single. Better to b single and sound than to b married without one eye..........

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by SexyFox(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Like seriously. Wicked man.

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nne this is not ordinary,
it's either something is wrong with you (spiritually) or with him...
Running away isn't the solution and ignoring dis behavior whilst engaging in matrimonial bliss is suicidal...

Go for spiritual counselling dear. Please go to a church that believes in deliverance.
If you confirm that you r ok, then flee...
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by devour129: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
What people who are about to marry should know is the devil is against marriage . Notice that as soon as marriage is brought up temptations comes in every form you can imagine, couples starts doing what they normally won't have done . This might be a case of that , you are in the best position to know you want. He might be a good guy under stress or fighting demons or one those guys that feel entitled when they woman is already theirs. Good luck dear
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by jackbristow(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hnm,lady let me tell u,i am married too and sometimes i do beat up my wife but not because i want to but to say i am dat tempared person but i still control my self,not easily move to anger but wen i get angry i dont easily get off thats it.u ladies normaly do some anoying thing that make a man lift up is hand wen he dont want to.how can a man dat wants to marry dats is responsible for u or any thing dat happen to u we giv u instruction and u as a lady we stand up and say no u chalenge him even wit some kind of big words,see man can not be tolerating every nosence from u ladies.so u lady better sit down and look around ur self wats is it dat is makin him to go angry.and let me tel u one secret u as a lady must bring ur self down and respect ur husband no matter how beutiful u her or money u hav men want respect and obedient from there wife.acept the man hav a problem wrong wht him

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by holysaint1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Well,for one thing,you kind will go to extinction. And...I don't know what you pple call konji,but konji will happen.

@bolded.... Like Seriouslyyyy undecided
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
Now you drop him quick and run into the sun.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
i only read the topic title and came i here to ask this : how stewpid can she be to even be waiting or seeking the advice of others? Does she need the divination of a didia to tell her to run far from that weakling called a man?? Mtcheeeewww..... Stay there na, ur man go just use u develope him boxing skills.... FISH BRAIN...

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
urchbarbie:
wat is dis 1 saying. adults are finding solutions and ure saying poo. abeg clear jare undecided

apropko, abeg you see your name for my comment?
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Misogynist2014:
There is a diff btw beating for beating sake and beating for correction sake, if its the latter, op, he's the man for you.
So you support the beating eh? It means you beat your wife,or you will beat your wife,or your daughter will be beaten by her husband. I already don't like you. angry
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
I want to ask you an innocent but silly question.
jackbristow:
Hnm,lady let me tell u,i am married too and sometimes i do beat up my wife but not because i want to but to say i am dat tempared person but i still control my self,not easily move to anger but wen i get angry i dont easily get off thats it.u ladies normaly do some anoying thing that make a man lift up is hand wen he dont want to.how can a man dat wants to marry dats is responsible for u or any thing dat happen to u we giv u instruction and u as a lady we stand up and say no u chalenge him even wit some kind of big words,see man can not be tolerating every nosence from u ladies.so u lady better sit down and look around ur self wats is it dat is makin him to go angry.and let me tel u one secret u as a lady must bring ur self down and respect ur husband no matter how beutiful u her or money u hav men want respect and obedient from there wife.acept the man hav a problem wrong wht him
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by ChynoBEATS: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
I detest women beaters. angry

Abeg my sister tell her o..she's crushing n she says she's in love .. Love kor clove ni .. Mxcheew...

Imagine Him turning her to punching bag... Eeewwh that's lack of respect..... Any man who doesn't respect his lady..doesn't deserve a wife ...

Period

I'm out

Where's farano sef... I've missed her o.. sad

Jealousy.... Did I say I'm dating her?... I only said I miss her angry so stop frownin

Ehen ... Liability ..come hear tori. O...
Mariolae ...Come O! ...

Dem don dey beat chichi again o .. Hian!!

wink ...
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
ferdimako:

so all those women sending nudr pix and those begging courts not to grant their husbands' divorces as they are most importantly sex starved do not know kongi?
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
gidjah:
Liar!liar!liar!;->.keep deceiving your self,why do most men die of heart ache in matrimony?is it because you women give them too many trouble?you better be a nice ,humble and Godly lady,else you might not find it funny with men o!
Am nice. angry
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
TDstarr:
hahahahahahaha, if God does, it will be very sweet, men don't like commitments, its you women dat will suffer it
Women like commitments becos of the benefits
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
jackbristow:
Hnm,lady let me tell u,i am married too and sometimes i do beat up my wife but not because i want to but to say i am dat tempared person but i still control my self,not easily move to anger but wen i get angry i dont easily get off thats it.u ladies normaly do some anoying thing that make a man lift up is hand wen he dont want to.how can a man dat wants to marry dats is responsible for u or any thing dat happen to u we giv u instruction and u as a lady we stand up and say no u chalenge him even wit some kind of big words,see man can not be tolerating every nosence from u ladies.so u lady better sit down and look around ur self wats is it dat is makin him to go angry.and let meow tel u one secret u as a lady must bring ur self down and respect ur husband no matter how beutiful u her or money u hav men want respect and obedient from there wife.acept the man hav a problem wrong wht him
mr jackbristow some men ar animals even wen a woman subjects herself to be submissive,they take them for granted and treat them like slaves.we all av our limits.
we dnt know how valuable wat we have is until we loose it.

no matter d anger b a man and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
@op
Abeg, disgrace the family o...kilode? When he beats you, nobody shares d pain with you.

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
no adaptation this tym around o.......leave him....if u die nd e survives e will marry another ..
......while beaten u anytin can happen

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Lepetitechic(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
jackbristow:

#Ayafdie shocked

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by cecejobs(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Am doubting the credibility of this update but if its true. Hmmm! First.... Your mum told you a lie, not all men beats women. Secondly, Think well. You are already a punching bag just for being engaged, when you marry him, I bet you, he will break your back bone. Hardly do you see women beaters repent totally once its a habit, he may only reduce the frequency @which he feeds your face with slaps. Maybe from trice a month to once a month. You are still very free to walk away. If I may advise, its better you walk away now. A BROKEN COURTSHIP IS BETTER THAN A BROKEN MARRIAGE. Make your choice wisely. Good luck!
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by FOREXMARTS: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dabrats post=29684253][/quote]

I am sorry I am to blunt for my own liking but honestly you will be very stoooopid to go ahead with that marriage. Damn, he hits u once yeah we could call that a mistake but when it's a routine the hell it's a habit. Jeeeee it's Sunday, u getting me pissed already. CALLLLL THAAA DAMNNNN WEDDING OFF. If a partner can't fix a habit in courtship, it won't be fixed in marriage. Faaaaukkkk this.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Bowaley17(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
smh for women beater...I have never lay my hands on a lady before,and will never in future...
IamBOWALEY
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Broken r/ship is beta than a broken marraige, get out now while u still can. And if u think u can endure then u need plenty of prayers!

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by tinyanosa(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
There is nothing you can do about it.This is the real him and he will not change.He is flashing you red card.Be wise, don't be carried away with his showers of love and gifts.The decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Umm. Sperm bank and toys quickly replace men cheesy cheesy
Can u buy them?...that is ur main reason to be married and d bragging right among ur gender.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
ephee:

mr jackbristow some men ar animals even wen a woman subjects herself to be submissive,they take them for granted and treat them like slaves.we all av our limits.
we dnt know how valuable wat we have is until we loose lose it.

no matter d anger b a man and walk away.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by iriskiki(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
I know that the English language is hard for some of our people. But I would recommend that you read my comment again slowly, so that you don't make antagonistic statements.

Did you not read that after much, I didn't go back?
If I did not know what the right thing to do athing that time was, maybe I'd be the one asking questions here instead of the OP.

Please make realistic comments to the OP. Tomorrow is Monday. Don't use your insensitivity to spoil my week. Biko.

goofyone:

He had to be in a rot for you to be sure leaving him was just fine?

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by iriskiki(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Tomorrow people like you will start it's the country and corruption that is making life difficult for you. I won't even dignify your attempted insult with a comment. That is why commenting on Nairaland is a problem for people with reasonable ideas to bother.

Please, professional ignoramus. Get a life! Make a reasonable comment to the OP or go and watch beans cook... Smh

sexyseun:
your own case was different, i can conclude that you were busy cheating on him and sleeping with all his friends that was why he was beating you lipsrsealed. Yama yama geh

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by mamosky: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Run now when u can my sister, he's showing you a sample of what to expect when u really become his.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by TDstarr: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Women like commitments becos of the benefits
lolssss smh
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Evelyn11(f): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
From your post it means you guys are living together which is your first mistake. Most times during courtship the real attitude of both partners tend to unveil especially the men because they feel they now own u and when such happens it's never too late to walk away if u can't live with such behaviour. So dear make d right decision, don't hide it from your friends (good once). He will kill u one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! / 15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.