Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (23878 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by joe4christ(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Ionn know buh is it only me or?... Cus anytime I Bleep a really beautiful girl that got other guyz tripping so badly dey get knocked off the edges, she looks like shit afterwards and my feelings start fading for her, undecided

Sign that you are possessed, the demon inhabitting your body dont want you to settle down with a pewty babe, go for deliverance asap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Originalsly: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
Back!....the bitter truth is the guy is a bully and a coward. Why?..h never raised a finger on her before her father passed. Guess she has no adult brother or male family member to represent her. He is not. afraid of her mother so he has no fear of repercussions. She can either pay someone to give him a beat down the next time he hits her....or seriously attack him while he is asleep. I guarantee the next time he wants to punch it would be the wall or something but not her.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by joe4christ(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
From your write-up, both of you are already living together, pre-marriage. So, legally you are married under common-law (USA).

People tend to take for granted, something they believe they have conquered and owned. You are not supposed to be with him before marriage.

[size=15pt]Solution: Create artificial scarcity to increase your market value.[/size]

And after the marraige then what now become of her?
You mean she should continue to endure to the abuse till her dieing day abi

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by MusingMic(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's never too late to run for your life...unless of course you're ready to bear whatever outcomes you get all in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
joe4christ:

Sign that you are possessed, the demon inhabitting your body dont want you to settle down with a pewty babe, go for deliverance asap lipsrsealed

It is written in your very own bible that, before you take the sperk out of your brothers eyes, take that from your own first. Fool.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by joe4christ(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

It is written in your very own bible that, before you take the sperk out of your brothers eyes, take that from your own first. Fool.

E never reach fight na, or why are you demons vexing? cheesy
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by andyanders: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Only a f0ol can remain in such a relationship. The guy is not with his senses and would end up killing her one day and claiming that the devil pushed him to do it.Now she has seen the traces of that demon and still love him, either get him delivered from that his demon or he will end up delivering you to the grave.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
chenor:
please like she said run for your life. Any man that raises his hand on you jokingly or not. He is not meant for you. my dear it is better to call off the wedding now or end up in divorce. A divorce has a high tendency in ruining ur reputation. call off the wedding cus after apologizing to you, he still beats you. He is not ready to change.
hmmmm i pray she listens
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by deegnity22: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thank God you are alive to write this story. The lady who married that youth Pastor did not live to tell the story and many in your shoes have lost their lives because they also claimed they love 'him'. It doesn't matter if you've known him for donkey years, he has shown you his true colours and you should take it as a serious warning signal to flee, after all the bible says flee from every appearance of evil,this is one of those appearances of evil.
You should also bear in mind that your mum will not live in your home with you, you are the one that will marry this man in question. Sellah

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Missmossy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
shocked Its obvious the devil has come to you in form of a man! Its best you flee while you can, there are a thousand and one men out there, don't kill yourself over one.

I really pity you, suffering so much for such a heartless man embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
joe:

E never reach fight na, or why are you demons vexing? cheesy

I do not have time for fools, because it is even written that, we should abstain from pointless arguements, it's in your bible.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by cutedimple(f): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
donnypool:

so all those gays wey hate jona coz of 14 years nor go survive?

Babe if u truly like urself u beta run 4 ur dear life cos d person wey neva marry u na d same peson wey turn u 2 punching bag.Pls I beg u leave d shilly guy alone God will surely gv u ur own man
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
cutedimple:

Babe if u truly like urself u beta run 4 ur dear life cos d person wey neva marry u na d same peson wey turn u 2 punching bag.Pls I beg u leave d shilly guy alone God will surely gv u ur own man

MADAM THERAPIST na the wrong person you quote o grin grin
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by sosiqdude(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
mehn!!!!!!

Such is life.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by mizkeleke(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have said it before and am still saying it now, Any man who hits a woman is a BEAST.
Better run for your dear life b4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by urchbarbie(f): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
donnypool:

apropko, abeg you see your name for my comment?
kpele! no vex. but dis is a serious matter. if u cant help, just read comments now
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry

Don't be silly, I hate people who generalize, not all men beat women and we hate women beater cuz that's a sign of a weak person. if you want to target the culprit target them don't lump us all in the same category thanks.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by redsun(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
He beats you like a donkey and you think no you love him? Even gorrilas love better. They respect and protect their loved ones,not beating them.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by khemisty(f): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
Your mum wants you to die untimely, how can she say that's how men behave.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
khemisty:
Your mum wants you to die untimely, how can she say that's how men behave.

it's a shame the mum is more disturbed about tarnishing the family name than the daughter's welfare. sometimes we Africans are to be blame for some things.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

Don't be silly, I hate people who generalize, not all men beat women and we hate women beater cuz that's a sign of a weak person. if you want to target the culprit target them don't lump us all in the same category thanks.
I hate people like you,you hate people like me. We should get along just fine.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

I hate people like you,you hate people like me. We should get along just fine.

lol yeah we should.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

lol yeah we should.
Ok. angry
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Ok. angry

Actually i don't hate people, that's a bit harsh of me to say that, so i take that back, what i mean is why would you lump all of us together not all men are women beater. its just like saying all women sleep around would that be fair ?. it makes you come off as a misandrist
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Well,for one thing,you kind will go to extinction. And...I don't know what you pple call konji,but konji will happen.
Men do their selves now, so nothing like konji. Moreover, there is doll to replace you
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

Actually i don't hate people, that's a bit harsh of me to say that, so i take that back, what i mean is why would you lump all of us together not all men are women beater. its just like saying all women sleep around would that be fair ?. it makes you come off as a misandrist
Whats a misandrist?
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
samisparkle24:

Men do their selves now, so nothing like konji. Moreover, there is doll to replace you
I would have said something but I just dey come back from church. grin Anyways,you know my mind.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Whats a misandrist?

Misandrist is a woman who hates men or boys, they hate males even if they are babies,kid or an adult.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

Misandrist is a woman who hates men or boys, they hate males even if they are babies,kid or an adult.
Am not one then. Just skeptical bout them. So you are not a woman beater?
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Am not one then. Just skeptical bout them. So you are not a woman beater?

No am not, did you grow up in an abusive home you don't have to let it define you.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
pcguru1:

No am not, did you grow up in an abusive home you don't have to let it define you.
Just skeptical. Always embarassed
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Just skeptical. Always embarassed

i took your last question a bit personal, because i have experienced it and promised to never emulate it. its harsh of you walking around calling people "Women beaters" just because you are skeptical. that's why am taking this a bit too personal you seem to forget that men also grew up under abusive homes hating their fathers for doing such. well i will leave that to you. don't ever categorize everyone as the same just because of some few. and most importantly don't ask questions in that manner its very cruel "So you are not a woman beater ?".

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.