Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (23877 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
ewww! loves you? Girl! he doesn't love you undecided, How can he be beating you up and at the end says he loves you! Gossh! and your mum really doesn't want you out of his life, Well! I know you might feel downhearted and gloomy, because he wasn't the man you fell in love with it, but in the meantime leave his house for your own life before he kills you!

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by iriskiki(f): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Oh honey I'm sorry about that. Ive had the same experience. And I was MADLY in love with the bozo. I finally had enough after a beating that shifted a disc at my waist. And I left him.

He announced me all over town, stalked me even to church, called everyone to beg me, and I didn't go back.

My life is going places right now and he is in a rot. wink

You CAN move on. Please don't wait to be disfigured.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2015
then...trust me....afta d marriage...he'll kill her!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 11, 2015
My mom keeps advising me not to disgrace the family that he is a man and that’s how men behave. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong that has been ticking him off so much lately.

Your mum is so so wrong and I feel so sorry for you.

If you wanted me to be blunt I would say: 'GET OUT...he does not respect you.
I personally think a man like that should be locked up....His behavior is almost certainly the beginning of what you'll deal with in the future if you go ahead and marry him..
Good luck though....I strongly suggest you get out of this messed up relationship..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by DJEhimond(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
His love for you is questionable. No matter what, he doesn't have to raise his hands against you. " He that loves you should not stand you being hurt." ... If he is doing all these while you're not married yet, imagine what he will do when he finally posses you. If he really loves and want marry you, he will learn to subdue the beast in him and learn to be a man. You don't have to die for love. Your family needs you, so does your unborn children.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by kenx1(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
"My mom keeps advising me not to disgrace the family that he is a man and that’s how men behave. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong that has been ticking him off so much lately" RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Freshtomato(f): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Break up with him before he kills you! A broken engagement is far better than a broken marriage. Be warned!

5 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dmola(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
It ll only get worse απϑ like mi fellow nairalanders said RUN for ur dear life ..........

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by ugojamali(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
It has been said before many times. . No woman beater is worth staying with. Yet women still write silly posts asking what to do when men turn them to punching sacks.

Few months before your wedding, you've already been battered and bruised beyond mending. Imagine what the next twenty years will be. You really need to reflect soberly and see a vision of the life ahead cos it is bleak, filled with hatred and pain and possibly early death.

If you chose to continue with the marriage then we wish you luck and happiness. The choice is all yours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
Why would a man raised his hands against a woman sad,... Some niqqas ain't fit to be called human beings

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dmola(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
kenx1:
"My mom keeps advising me not to disgrace the family that he is a man and that’s how men behave. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong that has been ticking him off so much lately" RUBBISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Toto* Rubbish
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by freecocoa(f): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Your mum is very stupid and I won't apologize for that, stay put if you want to die before your time is all I can say, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by ligopedro: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Am not lying,am I?
Yes u are lying ..
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
As i type this message my hands are shaky, i can condole a nagging hubby but not a violent man, My dear,please i beg you, kindly do the needful by rejecting his marriage proposal, it will go a long way in saving your life.
I wish you the best in life

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2015
iriskiki:
Oh honey I'm sorry about that. Ive had the same experience. And I was MADLY in love with the bozo. I finally had enough after a beating that shifted a disc at my waist. And I left him.

He announced me all over town, stalked me even to church, called everyone to beg me, and I didn't go back.

your own case was different, i can conclude that you were busy cheating on him and sleeping with all his friends that was why he was beating you lipsrsealed. Yama yama geh
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2015
iriskiki:

He had to be in a rot for you to be sure leaving him was just fine?

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by unmask: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry
yeye..... Na if them comot women, soap and vaseline na im wahala go dey.... But if women comot.. Oboy alomo with the boys.... While shouting about the useless club called chelshit
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dabrats post=29684253][/quote]
Please quit! A real man doesnt lay his hands on a woman. There are too many ways of telling a woman I'm not happy with this or that!
Truth hurts-he is not going to stop.
It seems the proposed to you out of pity when in the real sense he is tired of you. Its just a way of making you hate rather than dote on him. Ask your self why he changed to Mike tyson in just the last three months out of the seven years.
Babe, marrying that guy will keep you in utter pain and disappointed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by veraiyke(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Find d ryt words to his marrow n ego. Agn check ur own sef very well if ve stpd d wonderful tins u used to do. Remind him of ur hapi moments n words al ds 7 yrs. If he persists tel him ur no longer interested in d marriage. I find it hard shouting at my girl hw much more beating. I detest it. Hw eva d xperiences I ve seen shws men to beat der women to shw dem dey ve d final say
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by doublezero7(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2015

Sweetheart, I'm very sorry about all that has happened to you in the past 3 months. I'm pretty sure you think it is just a temporary thing...and once you get married, things will be back to normal! Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubbles...things will only get worse! Oga Mike Tyson will keep telling you he loves you and he is sorry, but these are the things that will happen to you by the time you get married to him;
• Your friends and family would regularly come check you up at the hospital!
• You will lose your self-esteem as a lady,
• Your kids will suffer emotionally and psychologically.
• You will lose a lot of valuable things and your life will be restricted.
• You will be like a ticking bomb 'cause you will constantly ponder about committing suicide.
• By the time you are 5 years into the marriage,you will be ugly and old as shii.
• ...and some other things that will likely drive you crazy.

My advice, forget the 7 years! Drop the ring (He only proposed to cage you)! Call it quits as soon as you can and sue for a restraining order against the nigga! Odds are he'll be vexed and might want to harass you often!

Please, don't marry him! You will lose your life and everything that matters to you! Think about your future kids! You don't want them thinking that domestic abuse is a norm because dad beats up mum! Think!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Zulele: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2015
He won't stop! He can't stop now.... The very moment a man lift his hand and slap or hit a woman, trust me, no going back. He will hit u more,cry hard,apologise and still hit u again.. It's going to be a circle thing......, hit u-cry and apologise-then hit u..
One word: RUN

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2015
if its every time he beats her that he buys her expensive gifts, it wud get to a point when he beats her the only expensive gift he wud buy is an expensive coffin. relationships are meant to be enjoyed not endured. my advice is for u to flee.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Lepetitechic(f): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Man ke? Babes you are engaged to a kangaroo ooo the earlier you quit the better else you might "fall off the stairs" one day and die oo besides no one buys those excuses these days your friends know your kangaroo has been hitting you but you know Naija and our "is nor my consign" attitude na.. love does NOT hurt, check out of there faast!!

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by stanconnect(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2015

Don't u have brothers? The guy needs to be taught some good lessons even before u quit his silly azz! I so much h8 guys that beat women..there better ways to sort out ladies than beating em!
On a second note, the best thing u would do for ur self to avoid much regrets tomorrow is to end the affair immediately, God does not give people this kind of gifts, he can never make u cry..i believe this is jst a tip of an iceberg of what u'll encounter if u eventually marry him so it's now left for u to make ur own choice...and remember that u are the one that is going to marry the man and not ur mum..so u alone has the final decision to make....goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 11, 2015
[deleted]
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by apparentlylaw(m): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Berrer Run for ur dear Life or berrer still Go to boxing or Karate classes xo dat u can teach him a lessom
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by RiffRaff: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Run 4 ur life.
Find someone else and start over. He is already showing the kind of man he will be in marriage.

Did u read about that guy that stabbed his wife (banker) 88times?

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry
There is a diff btw beating for beating sake and beating for correction sake, if its the latter, op, he's the man for you.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by deavicky(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
na lie u talk. I'm even seing Nigeria women as the problem Nigerian men have. If the whole women leaves nigeria, we will go to the near by African countries to get good women.mean while I like ur looks.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Go ahead with d wedding,he really loves u and u feel dsame way too,u must be a very annoying individual to warrant his unruly behaviour,he aint gonna change anytime soon cuz once a thief is always a thief,with time he'l get addicted to t n twill give him immense pleasure,thereafter he'l apologize n promise u heaven and earth,but dnt be deceived d remix is a few days away!!!!!!!!wtf is wrong with u pple? A guy dt loves u will never ever raise his hands on u nomata d provocation,u'd rada stay in an abusive relationship dan walk away n get a better man,dt was why I adviced u to stay n endure d pains.with time u'l get used to it.w

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by TDstarr: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
hahahahahahaha, if God does, it will be very sweet, men don't like commitments, its you women dat will suffer it
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by gistmelove(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
"If you can't leave..JUST ENJOY IT"!-Alibaba slams ladies who remain in abusive relationships

read more here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/01/if-you-cant-leavejust-enjoy-it-alibaba.html

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.