Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (23879 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by gidjah(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Liar!liar!liar!;->.keep deceiving your self,why do most men die of heart ache in matrimony?is it because you women give them too many trouble?you better be a nice ,humble and Godly lady,else you might not find it funny with men o!
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by chidiebere2020(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Dis kind situation is unaccepteble, but my sistr if u are ready to endure his punch and karate, go ahead an marry him, an also check ur self an stop doin somtin that will wallant him to beat u.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dinachi(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2015
What is the cause of the beating? Tell us first! Is your fiancee a drunk? If not can you tell us why he lifts his hands on one he loves? Don't mind all these lesbians and feminists asking you to leave him...they want you to be lonely so they can start sending messages to you...they are after your puccy....they want you to become an unhappy woman so they will drag you to join their feminist ideologies...Now please tell me the scenarios, that way it will be easier for me to advice you.

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by gidjah(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Hahahahahoho!you r a pretty stupid boy walahi!is this a funny matter my friend?:-/
Spidermon:
He is just trying to beat her into shape, fine tuning her. Signs of things to come. She better go and learn boxing at the Stadium.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by TDstarr: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=dabrats post=29684253][/quote]sorrry o, but have you ever asked yourself, why he always beats you, why dont you try avoiding what makes him beat you? the problem of this generation especially nigerians, they dont wana invest in any relationship, any small stress they just run, av been with a nagging girl before, she is now the most understanding person i know,,, and trust me, when a man is angry the only way you can incure beating for urself is talking, just keep quiet let him rant, later you can resolve the issues .... sim
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by victorazy(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Hazardd:
what do you do to him?
Is he a drunker?

If you didnt do anything to him.
Maybe he has became a madman,so run for your life and forget about love

grin this got me lafin
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by AceVentura: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Do yourself 1 solid.

QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll get worse when you move into his house & his authority over you increases.

Be smart & quit both the relationship & marriage. He's a killer in the making.

A word is enuf for the wise. All the best.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Woe to dat man dat lays his filthy hands on a lady

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by lilkid2435(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
chidiebere2020:
Dis kind situation is unaccepteble, but my sistr if u are ready to endure his punch and karate, go ahead an marry him, an also check ur self an stop doin somtin that will wallant him to beat u.
grin spelling with igbo accent

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by JAVANESE(m): 8:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Their write-ups always ends with "i still love him". Ar u serious?

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dinachi(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
AceVentura:
Do yourself 1 solid.
QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll get worse when you move into his house & his authority over you increases.
Be smart & quit both the relationship & marriage. He's a killer in the making.
A word is enuf for the wise. All the best.
Shut up! Run to where? That is how you deceive girls. Run to where? Your arms maybe.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by gidjah(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Why are you all funny about this matter?you call this one a preview?
caesaraba:
Lol. Na preview him dy give you. Marry first and then watch him demolish your face.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dinachi(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Woe to dat man dat lays his filthy hands on a lady
Woe to that as slicker that writes thrash on a public forum.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Hit ♍ƺ once, I won't even stay to check and ask if U̶̲̥̅̊. Actually hit ♍ƺ, I will run and not come back. §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ many women hav died dat way, tinkin their man will change, but dey did not live to know if he changed or not.

But on the other hand, som ladies actually enjoy guys dat can beat them.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by folabayo1(f): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2015
sophtaf:
hmmmmm undecided
abeg xpalin the needful?? grin
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmmmmmm, God forbid but I envisage a letter from beyond if you don't parkwell. Your destiny is in your hands. Marriage is not by force!

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Very true! But some men sha, even wen U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt talk and dat small mistake has been done they will still hit the woman.
TDstarr:
sorrry o, but have you ever asked yourself, why he always beats you, why dont you try avoiding what makes him beat you? the problem of this generation especially nigerians, they dont wana invest in any relationship, any small stress they just run, av been with a nagging girl before, she is now the most understanding person i know,,, and trust me, when a man is angry the only way you can incure beating for urself is talking, just keep quiet let him rant, later you can resolve the issues .... sim
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:42am On Jan 11, 2015
If your sister is the one being used as a punching bag, would U̶̲̥̅̊ just let her stay like that.
A woman that came out to speak wen she was stabbed severall with a screw driver by her husband and in the process of beating her the man also killed her 2yr old B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y. No mata wat the situation is men shld learn to control their anger and women shld learn to briddle their tongue.

dinachi:
Shut up! Run to where? That is how you deceive girls. Run to where? Your arms maybe.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:
Dear,love is an overrated word.Its called infatuation or crush.In the long run,it gradually fades and turns to tolerance. I detest women beaters. Am scared of rships now because there are times I thought I was in love.....then I got bored undecided. Its all tolerance and patience,then friends,in marriage. cry
The thing be say,if God just remove all the women from nigeria,the Men will not survive one day. Truth. angry
lie,
we go survive!
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2015
dovelike:

Well,for one thing,you kind will go to extinction. And...I don't know what you pple call konji,but konji will happen.

men go dey self-service
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by cytellProperty: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Its obvious the situation here is not about his loving you or not, its about him having attitudinal challenges. With what you have stated, this guy will continue to use you as a punching back till Christ tarry excepting he is able to work on his attitude. It will be a great mistake to work down the aisle under this circumstance. Everytime we hear of a lover doucing his/her partner in acid, do you think its because of lack of love? NO. Its just have to do with attitude of not being able to manage anger and been intolerant. Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
I think no one has cared to ask what she has been doing dat she no longer does which is causing d recent turn of event. while dat question will be necessary to addressing dis issue, any girl out there should understand dat it is not totally wrong to stay over night in ur fiancé's crib, but it is a great error to stay in a man's house for consecutive days. it reduces ur value with time. use absence to command respect. u r not his wife yet. However, ur guy's problem might b psychological so just try identify d issue with him first so dat u stem it.

I noticed in ur statement dat d love is not balance, u sounded very lucky to v him which makes u desperate towards him. try upgrade urself so dat u price urself high too and in turn feels lucky to v u too. God bless.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by elohorayodele: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2015
RUN
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by IFELEKE(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
OP,
Run for your life!
A broken courtship -no matter how long- is better than a broken marriage because in case of marriage, something/someone will breakdown seriously and in your case it might be you.
Someone who hasn't paid your bride price and yet punches you with reckless abandon, figure out what he'll do when you eventually become his legal punching bag.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by chronique(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2015
Unfortunately,love is not enough in marriage. Compatibility is the key. I won't advice you go on with that marriage. Things might later turn out sour.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by slimshadie(f): 8:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Dear Inboxer. A part of me feels for you while my other part does not feel for you. Sorry i might sound harsh but am gonna be firm with you. Reason!!! I'm sure you might have seen, read or heard about zero tolerance to violence in "marriage" not to talk of mere relationship. You are engaged to him, so what? I guess you feel if you leave the guy, God can't give you a better person because you have centred your life around "Mr Expensive Gift" bah? I pity you because by the time, he finishes you and "God forbids" you are 6ft under the ground, even YOUR MUM who is advising you to stay with a violent man because of the obvious gift he showers on her too wont be able to appreciate the gifts again. Before your case turns to national story like "KOLADE AND TITI of Skye Bank", Please, run for your dear life. #That's if your life is dear to you sha#
I believe you have a future ahead of you and you must have created or seen what you want your future to be like. If you really want your dreams fulfilled with good health and long life, Sweetheart, please leave the relationship without looking back. There are wonderful guys out there and i'm sure yours truely is there. Don't kill yourself because of the number of years you have spent with him or for the love of the Expensive gifts..#He done buy you house for Lekki abi aeroplane# God really loves you, That's why He made him start misbehaving. So think and act right.... #MYONECENT#
SAY NOT TO VIOLENCE IN RELATIONSHIP... ZERO TOLERANCE TO VIOLENCE IN RELATIONSHIP

[quote author=dabrats post=29684253][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
My dear you are just trying to please the public out there
And the society, your mum said that's the way men behave that's a big fat lie, your dude will never change believe me, he feels he own you and an Beag you up anytime and apologise. Get a life for yourself ,maybe you feel you won't get any good relationship if you leave him that's another fat lie. Whish you luck if you go ahead and marry him.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by dammytosh: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Run for your dear life.

You will be more irritating after marriage, ur own don done. angry

He will beat hell fire out of you.

1 Like

Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by Richy4(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2015
I have to be blunt.

I can't believe you want your obituary to be announced so soon at a tender age just to please your mum.

Anyways I know what I am saying might not make sense but make sure you tell your mum where you will be buried. What you will wear and how many cups of rice that should be cooked on that day etc.

Tell her she should be the chief mourner. Because you did not disgrace the family. You were obedient unto death.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by guyX(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Forget all this nonsense advice.
Your fiancé need deliverance because he actually feels remorse which means he doesn't have total control over himself,
You loved him when he was an angel. Do the same now and save him that demonic possession.
Prayer is the key.
And tell him to take anger management classes and read books about it.
He might refuse but pray for him before and after you ask him.
God's grace is the difference between wife beaters and non-wife beaters.
We are not in this life for comfort or joy. That's heaven is for. If what you say is true and you truly love him then you will be able to do this because it is your cross.
Re: 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) by olumijuwon: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
when devil is at work different kind of things happen in relationship make sure u are more prayerful and also go to mountain all because of him and sure whit this all will be well.[b][/b][i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.