Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26510 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes! This falls among the 3% of reasons why a man/woman may not want their spouses to go through their phones.

It may cause unnecessary suspicions. But I think there should be ways you can let her know about it. Or do you think it is better kept as a secret?

If she is my wife, I'll tell her everything... 3very! grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by alberto2k(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i don't support fornication joor.
but i pray u find a responsible, loving, caring and understanding woman that will help you change your ways.

Amen, Gracias mucho chica
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Mathematical(f): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm not suggesting that we turn a blind eye to our partners, pretending that the possibility of infidelity doesn't exist. Far from it. I'm merely suggesting that there are other, better ways to determine whether your partner is being faithful.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
iyisco2001:
nah, its the feeling of insecurity and independency, most people who do such are emotionally imbalanced. undecided
hmmm...in that case you've never felt the urge to go through your girlfriend's phone?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by cuteniva: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Y nt?he can kip my fone 4 wiks,pick my calls,read my text n chat wit my fwnds yl I do same
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I've got things to hide after all we just started and you don't expect me to be holy Moses. grin Just the way I expected her not be so single with this our harsh weather. cheesy

But when I finally made up mind to be transparent she chickened out.

She is the one fooling herself because I was ready to brave the odds,come clean and face the consequences instead of sounding defensive and cranky over phone.
Your own is somehow sef!

You people just met and she already wants to start going through your phone. Definitely you'll have something you do not want her to see.

But how about if the relationship has been on for a while and it's getting serious?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,we are waiting on the superMods them.

Lalasticlala and co.

Abeg na...

Reasons our mods should please send this thread to FP?

1. Everyone needs to settle this question once and for all now smiley

2. Naijaboiy's threads are timely and inspirational. It rarely comes but when it does...Hian! Bomb!

3. He is our MR NAIRA LAND...haba!

cheesygrincheesygrin...Na joke we dey o

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Deejavuu(f): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

So you mean he wouldn't ask?

How are you sure about that? smiley

Very sure wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dem dun come grin

Onye ukwu mmawu 1 of Abiriba Kingdom.

The queen of Arondiziogu grin grin

YEYENESS in high places grin

Let me pardon you, I do not want to derail my friend's thread tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

If she is my wife, I'll tell her everything... 3very! grin
The thing is many of us are putting the marriage and relationship on different stances.

While they won't allow or check their partner's phone in a relationship,,they can do it when they get married.

Why the change of ideologies? I thought it was a serious relationship that mostly leads to marriages.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cool...

Will you apply this ideology when you get married too? Respecting your privacy smiley
of cos I will,hardly will u see a faithful man dese days,unless u build one urself,only where I will have a problem wit him is if he dos not give my respect,nd wave his infidelity in my face
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iyisco2001(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
The same girl that did it for me, I just gave her a taste of her drama. she couldn't believe her eyes. come see guilty conscience.
but normally, its not my thing, I date you cos I trust u.
naijaboiy:

hmmm...in that case you've never felt the urge to go through your girlfriend's phone?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
cuteniva:
Y nt?he can kip my fone 4 wiks,pick my calls,read my text n chat wit my fwnds yl I do same
That's nice..meaning there is no cause for alarm right? wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

of course money definitely not love grin
i just shake my head for some girls sha.
Are you excluded? cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

What's your view on this? smiley

Yes, I would.. smiley

I mean, why do we have the "delete" buttons on our phones?
tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Mathematical(f): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yes, I would.. smiley

tongue
hmm
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you excluded? cheesy
grin am not going to answer that.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Deejavuu(f): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:
I'm not suggesting that we turn a blind eye to our partners, pretending that the possibility of infidelity doesn't exist. Far from it. I'm merely suggesting that there are other, better ways to determine whether your partner is being faithful.

Gbam-couldnt have said it better.. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:
Yes you're right! There are many other ways to determine if your partner is cheating.

But with the arrival of social media and other technological advances. Most of everything can be found on their phones.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by cupidhero(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
No ooo! As long as the partner in question is a lady then my answear is no. Women are the worst detectives ever...you will end up paying for a crime you did not commit. Show her a femur and she will end up asking for a full skeleton even if you tell her that femur is the only bone in ya shoebox. Every info about any dealings you have with any female she does not know should be highly encrypted.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

The thing is many of us are putting the marriage and relationship on different stances.

While they won't allow or check their partner's phone in a relationship,,they can do it when they get married.

Why the change of ideologies? I thought it was a serious relationship that mostly leads to marriages.

The truth is... If you really love her and hope to marry her: That same Love will automatically birth honesty...
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iyisco2001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
you are wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tashaamania:

Yes, I would.. smiley

tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yes, I would.. smiley

tongue
hmmm grin

One day he may take you unawares tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Mathematical(f): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes you're right! There are many other ways to determine if your partner is cheating.

But with the arrival of social media and other technological advances. Most of everything can be found on their phones.
yinmu
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iyisco2001(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
you are one of the intelligent ones. don't just let a lady try it, you are done for. imagine, when a girl sees a thank you message from my boss and her question was who is this and what have you done for the person.
cupidhero:
No ooo! As long as the partner in question is a lady then my answear is no. Women are the worst detectives ever...you will end up paying for a crime you did not commit. Show her a femur and she will end up asking for a full skeleton even if you tell her that femur is the only bone in ya shoebox. Every info about any dealings you have with any female she does not know should be highly encrypted.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by selfemployed(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
yes. why not?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

grin am not going to answer that.
That should be on the affirmative then winktongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Deejavuu(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
cupidhero:

Hahahahahahaha. ...True sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:
hmm

Dont hmm me. We all do it tongue

Besides, I dont fancy keeping old messages.. smiley

Err.. well, whether you allow your man go through your phone or not, he'd still think you are a cheat either way.
I'd like to say any man who bothers about whats on his girl's phone is a learner. All girls, whether single or not has admirers and its not bad..

I just delete them not because I have something with these guys but because, I dont want any form of misunderstandings coming between my man and I. Do you code now? cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:
yinmu
You bury your own for ground? grin
Ok how will you communicate? Through letter writing? cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by cuteniva: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's nice..meaning there is no cause for alarm right? wink
alarm ke?nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.