Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26549 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

The truth is... If you really love her and hope to marry her: That same Love will automatically birth honesty...
You're right.

But don't you think one can love and still cheat?

Btw...Fp things cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
What is he going through my phone for? What does he wanna find?

Last I checked it was my phone not our phone. undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

That should be on the affirmative then winktongue
well if you say so. but i will definitely not leave love for money . wink moreover i don't depend on guys. Not saying this to impress anybody am just being me.

i am me
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by hardbody: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is like the 3rd time this topic is being treated on FP. I have no interest in your phone. Leave mine alone. Those phones are personnal to us. Is it difficult to understand? If i am gonna cheat, must it be via phone? Why bother over a thing you can do nothing about? The safest cliche is' what the eyes do not see, the mind does not grieve over'. Both parties should truzt themselves.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by nekaa(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
if he wants to, why not? Buh my roomie always said "you always find what you looking for"
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Mathematical(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Dont hmm me. We all do it tongue

Besides, I dont fancy keeping old messages.. smiley

Err.. well, whether you allow your man go through your phone or not, he'd still thinks you are a cheat either way.
I'd like to say any man who bothers about whats on his girl's phone is a learner. All girls, whether single or not has admirers and its not bad..

I just delete them not because I have something with these guys but because, I dont want any form of misunderstandings coming between my man and I. Do you code now? cheesy
loolz.funny you.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmm grin

One day he may take you unawares tongue

A pro is never taken unawares wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
What is he going through my phone for? What does he wanna find?

Last I checked it was my phone not our phone. undecided
Maybe just to satisfy his curiosity smiley

Won't you give him a benefit of the doubt? cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

A pro is never taken unawares wink
99 days for the thief one day for the owner of the house wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
hardbody:
This is like the 3rd time this topic is being treated on FP. I have no interest in your phone. Leave mine alone. Those phones are personnal to us. Is it difficult to understand? If i am gonna cheat, must it be via phone? Why bother over a thing you can do nothing about? The safest cliche is' what the eyes do not see, the mind does not grieve over'. Both parties should truzt themselves.
Some threads are meant to be recycled wink
You know we always have new members so it won't be bad for them to air their views too smiley

@your post you're on point cool
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by hotgunz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yea after deleting all my chat, text and any suspicious contains grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
it amazes m wen pple talk about privacy in a marriage. Do u really knw wat marriage is? ts a ONE-body union. F u, as a lady can allow ur partner to have access to the most precious and "private tin" of urs, y the privacy in an ordinary electronic gadget? For me, she has the RIGHT to go through any of my stuffs, phone inclusive, so do i. That s wat marriage is! But, for a normal r/ship, hell no! unless, we have marriage onsight

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Never. My rule is don't go through my phone and I don't go through yours. Don't pick my calls for me and I don't pick yours. If I showed you a picture on my phone: hold the phone still and don't swipe left or right without my explicit permission. And we are happily married.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

99 days for the thief one day for the owner of the house wink

I hear.. cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

well if you say so. but i will definitely not leave love for money . wink moreover i don't depend on guys. Not saying this to impress anybody am just being me.

i am me
Are you categorically saying that you won't need a man to cater for some of your needs. However subtle?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

well if he doesnt see it that way its nothing. We are different people trying to be one. A mature and reasonable guy will notice and he will stop doing it.

yes this is dorlapoh20.
So your husband is not mature and reasonable. cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
hotgunz:
Yea after deleting all my chat, text and any suspicious contains grin
Bad guy grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

I hear.. cheesy

I catch you tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can't allow her but I must check her own.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why not. undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by olamibobo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes. I will give her to go through it very very well. Anyways I know she is reading edited version. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
No biggie... You can keep it for a week sef.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by chiamanda1234: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yea,l can allow my partner check my fone,I hv got no skeletons to hide,relationships sh be transparent,those who cnt allow der partners touch der fone talk less of allowing dem go tru it r those who hv sumtin to hide n r afraid of getting caught
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by nairabetguru(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
"In a Marriage setting I wld say why not"

But in a boifrnd girl frind situation am sorry u must be kidding me ryte? tongue

#FeBUHARI14
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
papawemba:
Never.

Why?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by parcifal: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
She checks(browses) through my phone whenever she visits or anytime she wants but I never bother doing same to hers. Am only cautious of the number of calls she answers.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by damseyl(f): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I like that smiley
smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by luluosas(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why not? Is there a secret in my life now that 'two of us are one' that I can't allow her to access? If you have skeleton in your cupboard, that's why you will be uncomfortable. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Why?

Just to protect her loving fragile heart. Stuff in my phone can cause a fourth world war.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by damseyl(f): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't judge lipsrsealed

Can't you see he's a fine guy grin
little wonder he own a poultry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Shoboloyok(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=alberto2k post=30144463]Yes o... As a Real Nigga'

I check and delete every evidence of --------- whatever u call it.

too bad, My Nokia torchlight is where every bad is being carried out..
[/qu

you are very correct. if you want to do side runs, you have to be very smart with it.

on the other hand, are you willing to earn money online, while you are connected, without investing a dime? It is possible to earn a living online without any skill; it is not a scam, and like I said before, u need not invest to start earning. The only prerequisite skill require to start earning money on this site is for you to know how to click. You can verify by just clicking now. This site has been paying since 2006; therefore you should check it out. http://bearparlor..com/2014/02/making-money-online-ptc-one-of-surest.html .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.