Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42109 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by pring: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2015
For me, no body is perfect. Stick with her if u realy luv her.
thats the problem with guys.
the next girl ur going to meet out there may b worse.
No girl is new or perfect. even virgins still disappoint.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by naijaboiy: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Kick her Out! undecided
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
To my point of view...sit her down and give her the warning of her life, tho .. Some girls are kinda naughty at times, same time she might have being under spell..just so painful u warned her and she refused to yield! No one is shield free of error/temptation. Just let go of the past and build your home to be well on Christ/Allah/Eledumare.......
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by raziboi(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

ma broda..women are wicked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Let the girl go to avoid you hating her in future
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by adahgold(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
I will advise u to dump her cuz d imagination of her sleeping with d Alfa will always hunt u,it's a good idea u check her fone because if not for DAT she will still be sleeping with him,let me tell u something bro if a man sleeps with a lady ones it will surely continue as long as possible.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
pring:
For me, no body is perfect. Stick with her if u realy luv her.
thats the problem with guys.
the next girl ur going to meet out there may b worse.
No girl is new or perfect. even virgins still disappoint.
Like seriously? That's an excuse
Nobody is perfect?

Like wTF

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Youngpo413: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
joenicewake:

Lots of bitchhes out there pretending to be in love because they only want to get married.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by raziboi(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let he.r go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

ma broda..women are wicked
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by unilagfreshest(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
1 if u hav anoda gal (better or best) dump her ass immediately if nt pretend u ahv forgivn ha nd kip bangin ha nw like a LovePeddler she is (remb thr r ways u bang a wife matrial nd sluts)..
2. Thr r mor secrets u r nt aware of..so dnt go near ha fone again..else u will stil com bck to nairaland..
3. U r jst part of ha options, so make ha ur options too.
4. Dnt check ur gf phone nd if u must do ask for her permission. Wat u don't knw wnt hurt u...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Odunharry(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?
true........i use 2 be an advocate of not checking each other's phone but e get wtn i see some years ago..
My guy,fear catch me o....many girls aint loyal..

I dnt have problem with anybody going thru my phone and i notice it ladies who do that.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by idu1(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
op! (In tellwisdom voice) u r foolish boi!!!

Continue with her na....

Women are deceit....

Men cheat too, women own too dey senseless and lack of tiny conscious...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?

My friend I talk in reality! I do not see you having meaningful relationship with her in future, rather ; regret may be the outcome, and this event will always be remembered if you do not let her go now, if you do otherwise and move on with her, her activities will prompt you to recall on her past, so let her go and dont be surprise if you hear she has gone back to her ex, because she still has a fertile ground overthere, as her ex is not aware of what you knew about her.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Girls and clerics!!!.. If no be pastor ,nah alfa or prophet... C'mon girls wat re yu guys rily thinking??..
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 22, 2015
She didn't know why it happened lol ok, but why didn't she change her passcode when you first confronted her about going through her phone? Stup1d girl lol

I would probably leave her, she's clearly not to be trusted, lie after lie

What exactly is an Alfa by the way?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by phemmiebabs: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2015
pple,wat happens to forgiveness topics av been seeing all dis while? u pple jus read n don't practice it
op pls continum ,very soon ur brother n friends are going to be beneficiaries too.
later them go talk say guys dey take advantages of girls
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Reaper231(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Why is it always easier for a woman to forgive cheating than for a man?truth is when a woman cheats d memory and vivid image of everything goes with d guy everytime she does something similar or even at spare time. Jst let her go. But if yu r one if d few that can forget such then stay
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Odunharry(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2015
op should just dump the girl ASAP....no time.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kassidy90(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Haba! bro in capital letter QUIT, but wait oo i dey put mouth for anoda person mata when i no knw whr my own babe dey nw...callin her sharpally
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Joshcoli(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
This is my own cup of garri
The girl is a little sincere and transparent for allowing you access to her phone,
That gesture alone symbolise she's not a runs girl
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by demjohn(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
It's unfortunate that you don't have a good contribution here... Your hearth is weak or maybe not mature enough...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by popson1st: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
All ladies do this. OP, your babe is careless ni.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by topemirates(m): 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Bwaal:
Infidelity and disloyalty are like cockroach, for every one you see, there are dozens you wont notice.

I love this!!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
phemmiebabs:
pple,wat happens to forgiveness topics av been seeing all dis while? u pple jus read n don't practice it
op pls continum ,very soon ur brother n friends are going to be beneficiaries too.
later them go talk say guys dey take advantages of girls

Forgiveness in this case means he should let her go, to avoid him from doing something stupid because of the emotional torture this lady has made him suffer.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tivta(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Is love really this blind and stupid? Pardon me for sounding hash but this must be a rhetorical question the OP is asking. Oh well its your life I guess, maybe you have the type of mind that forgets the past easily(like our die hard supporters of a particular man) if so marry her if your memory is sharp however, run faster than terry G before you truly run mad...
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2015
Alfa's have a way of confusing unsuspecting female clients into sex (clients that came fur prayers).

Its not her fault she was outsmarted. we all get outsmarted at one point in life or another. in most cases with guys, we incur financial loses after being outsmarted. She incurred Sexual loses.

She has no feelings for the Alfa. Just see it as a case if being defrauded. only in this case, it occurred on a sexual note.

Don't leave her. She really needs Ur support now.

Advise her never to visit an Alfa again.

Tell her to build her own spiritual life so as not to need external intervention again.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Alexpissu:
God cries when he sees your stupidity
Chai! LMAO!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by sheftyxz(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
it means you can do dsame grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Reaper231(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
No girl can ever tell u she cheated unless u caught her pants down or d evidence is convincing. Thrs a higher probability she did d abortion too but she won't admit since u can't prove it.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by generalissimo(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

I just wish I could slap u so hard that it will leave an imprint on ur cheek. Maybe it will help to wake u up from ur slumber. The feelings (love) u think u have for her aint ordinary, Alfa has helped her out and in return.......she's been sleeping with him. U'd better run for ur life cos dat girl ain't ordinary, ain't loyal, ain't wife material
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by MARKone(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

Don't be a f00l. Let that Girl go, she will continue lying and cheating on you. Be wise.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Gbam!

Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.